No doubt he's alive! And November 29th is BAM Day!

1234568»

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Have i missed that streaming?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1322582387:
    <br />Have i missed that streaming?<br />
    <br />It's about to start in 30 minutes...we're in the chatroom
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1322557061:
    <br />
    on 1322555775:
    <br />I think TMZ are live streaming it as well.<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />They said they will stream it. It has to start at 8:30...what time is that for me ?!?<br />
    <br /><br />        crash/    In Italy are 5,00 pm        errrr errrr  bounce/........[size=18pt]agitation[/size]    /white flag/ bounce/ /judge/<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • Sorry guys, could not get more info nor pictures. When I got to the court, media and fans were outside. After I passed check  point, I waited a little bit on the 1st floor, then Katherine, La Toya Jermain and some more people with them arrived with security who did not allow me to take a picture,they passed by me, I said hello to Katherine and she replied. She is very nice woman and sad. :( Then they went to the 9th floor that was blocked and door locked (I checked). Then I had to go to my floor for my duty, which was not the same floor as I thought. That's pretty much it.<br />Attachments too large, I have to resize to post; later.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Another false hoax date!  /overreacting/ :lol:<br />
  • on 1322648277:
    <br />Another false hoax date!  /overreacting/ :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Yes MJFAN7,this was another LESSON learned ,lol  lolol/!!! Do not beLIEve in BAM dates,because you're gonna burn yourself.Nobody knows when this HOAX will be over,so it's unfruitful to even put a BAM date,from my point of view ofcourse  albino/ !!!CASE CLOSED .[/size]
  • Yep, I already said I wasn't expecting a BAM appearance and that the next time someone predicts a date they shouldn't listen to them. When or if it happens we'll know for sure when it transpires. At this point though? People need to stop falling into the trap of a predicted BAMSDAY.<br /><br />