The name !

2»

Comments

• I think MJ sets up the illusion of two MJs <br /><br />Double talk has been around for over 25 yrs<br /><br />It's as though MJ tries to create as much ambiguity and confusion possible about who he really is<br /><br />Survival tactic? Entertainment genius? Or both?<br /><br />
  • on 1367210812:
    <br />I must say that while this forum has the theme we agree upon that MJ is alive, the most dominate theme we disagree into two camps has to be the question of whether there is one MJ or two. MJJ4ever777 is not alone in thinking there are 2.<br />I remain firmly in the camp of one MJ, though I have had times of doubts, and certainly there was used stand-in MJ's, that would easily be recognized if their faces/hands/body/dance/voice/personality were shown. JMO<br /><br />Sweetsunset, love your smiley, very appropriate.  Though I doubt if the ‘man in the mirror’ or MJ created caricature is sticking his tongue at the real MJ, but what do I know.<br />drawing-smiley.gif?1292867584<br />
    <br /><br />I think the yellow MJ is creating a fake white MJ who doesn't want to show up because the yellow MJ thinks he is enough and don't need any help to deal with all his fans  :icon_lol:<br /><br />ps: I am with you in thinking that MJ is only one, the difference between you and me is that I have never had any doubt about it.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    And I think there are two. And I have no doubt about it  :icon_lol:
  • just something random here his brother, Jermaine Confirms in his book "you are not alone" that MJ's middle name is indeed Joe and NOT Joseph. He says it's an odd rumour he keeps heAring that Joseph is the correct name but it DEFINATELY IS NOT.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Well as long as the real deal does the coming back bit, I don't mind if there have been dozens of them!!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Even the name, "You are not alone" could be a hint to 2 MJ's.  Remember on the 'Michael' album jacket MJ saying, "It's always nice to sing with my brother" (correct me if I have it wrong), which was very mysterious and discussed a lot.  But all those many interesting hints by MJ (including 02 swag MJ) could all be intended to leave the hoax impression there are 2 when there are not.<br /><br />So Mary, that's okay, I love you anyway! A little variety spices life up! :icon_lol:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1367265035:
    <br />Even the name, "You are not alone" could be a hint to 2 MJ's.  Remember on the 'Michael' album jacket MJ saying, "It's always nice to sing with my brother" (correct me if I have it wrong), which was very mysterious and discussed a lot.  But all those many interesting hints by MJ (including 02 swag MJ) could all be intended to leave the hoax impression there are 2 when there are not.<br /><br />So Mary, that's okay, I love you anyway! A little variety spices life up! :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Awwww....I love you too  :bearhug:<br /><br />I think if one wants to delve into this subject of 2 MJs, one needs to go way way back to earlier years. <br />But that..is another story and shall be told another time  :icon_e_wink: :icon_lol:
  • on 1367251113:
    <br />And I think there are two. And I have no doubt about it  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />teasing-smiley-sticking-tongue-out-emoticon.gif    :icon_lol:<br />
  • I swear I hope the double stuff gets dropped on the world when hoax is revealed. Double bam.<br />Just to floor everyone and make them question themselves.<br /><br />Which one did I worship? Which one did I idolise? Which one did I tease, judge and make fun of?<br /><br />MJ will have the ultimate last laugh and force the masses to question reality / perception / reality etc!<br /><br />