Dr. Conrad Murray Tells Lawyers: I Want To Speak At My Sentencing Hearing

2»

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Can't wait to hear what he has to say. Maybe this is a good time to tell the truth.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1322051799:
    <br />Maybe the "1 day of simmering", which has been a constant theme throughout the entire hoax, could actually also be to account for the time differences across the world.......after all  "we are all one, we are a family"  <br /><br />So 29th November at 8:30am when the sentencing is to take place in the USA it will be the 30th November in other parts of the world.<br /><br />As we know November 30th is  the date when Thriller was released. <br /><br />What is even more interesting is that from 25th June 2009 to 30th November 2011 it is 2 years, 5 months, 6 days (inclusive)....recognise those numbers????? <br /><br />25/6<br /><br /> 8-)  :mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br />Great post!<br /><br />
    on 1322055068:
    <br />I don't know why I doubt that Murray will speak in court  afraid/...or maybe that this documentary aired before was a kind of introduction, like to make people more "comfortable" with a speaking Murray suspicious//...anyway, we'll see... it sure is going to be interesting.  smiley_spider<br />
    <br /><br />A better introduction would be to have one of Front's 'snippets' play right before Murray speaks  :lol:<br /><br />
    on 1322045669:
    <br />
    on 1322045065:
    <br />@MJonmind :lol: ...that's how my TV looks like... :lol: ...jk...I love that era, the 50's and 60's are my fav era's.<br />
    <br />No 52" flatscreen for you yet eh?  My husband keeps looking at them in the store. I say Buy one. He says, Nah I don't really need it. Every time! :roll: <br /><br />If Conrad IS a friend of Michael's, then I guess we're going to be treated to more revealed personal medical problems that MJ has, that Conrad was lovingly helping to treat. Maybe this time he'll say he had/has gas or burping problems, who knows :lol: .  Is there anything left that MJ could have had?<br />
    <br /><br />LOL...Michael Jackson, the man who has everything  :lol:<br /><br />As for the TV, I say the bigger the better.  There is no such thing as 'too big' when it comes to tv's....especially when watching anything Mike ever did.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.