MIchael Jackson Fans Turn Death House Auction Into Makeshift Shrine

2»

Comments

• on 1323886684:
    <br />Ahhh Michael@@ - here we go on  CHRISTMAS SALE!!<br />I belive that Mr. Shrine STUDY human nature sooo well - and make Very sure that future of his children wl b Well Secure Before His official Passing and he even SIGN EVERY PIECE OF SOMEONELSE FURNITURE 4 Better Price!<br />LOL @ LOL @ LOL<br /><br />and ofcourse WE have MESSAGES there@@<;br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]LOL you are so right,Mr.Shrine did STUDY the human nature very well  :lol:  :lol:  ;)) ,he is THE BEST!!!!Michael is such a JOKER but we LOVE him anyway  :-* !!!!!![/size]
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1323822656:
    <br />I don't know what to make of this but I feel sad for those fans really.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />I agree  :o    and don't understand.....  :o :(
  • on 1323931723:
    <br /> My search came up with this.<br /> <br /> MIchael Jackson Fans Turn Death House Auction Into Makeshift Shrine<br /> <br /> MIJ<br /> FT<br /> DH<br /> AIMS<br /> <br /> MIJ -> MI10 (j = 10th letter) <br /> FT = featuring<br /> DH = Dept of Health<br /> AIMS<br /> <br />
    MI10, or Military Intelligence, section 10, was a department of the British Directorate of Military Intelligence, part of the War Office. It was responsible for weapons and technical analysis during World War II. The group was merged into Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ).
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MI10<br /> <br /> <br /> MIJ may also indicate MiJackson or MIJAC music.<br /> <br /> <br /> In any case this is not an article about fans and an auction.<br /> It is about a better place IMHO the more as it says MAKESHIFT - MAKE A CHANGE.<br /> That's what it says to me.<br /> <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Grace is about BOTH of "them",lol  lolol/ !!!! Please remember that ,There Are Two Sides to Every Story and if you know just one part ,this mean you don't know all  :) !!!![/size]
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    Thanx ; <br />DH=Death Hoax  and there we have<br />MJ FIT DH AIMS <br /><br />xx@
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1323987448:
    <br />Thanx ; <br />DH=Death Hoax  and there we have<br />MJ FIT DH AIMS <br /><br />xx@<br />
    <br />Yes, so meaning all is going according to his plan, as we move closer to completion (whenever). /woohoo/