EDIT.. "ANONYMOUS" HACKS INTO "SONYS ENTIRE CATALOG ".....

Comments

• The piracy of music, movies, etc.... sure it can be illegal. But this isn't what it's all about. SOPA will be affecting privacy of internet. Again, this is just the "calm" before the storm. It's about killing the internet, at when the Preseident sees people are learning to much about how corrrupt it is. The government has been invading music companies, raw milk company, natural vitamins, the list goes on & on. Anything the government can't make money off of, or something thats good for you, the government wants to shut it down.....more control, more control,more control........just like China.
  • on 1327527861:
    <br />The piracy of music, movies, etc.... sure it can be illegal. But this isn't what it's all about. SOPA will be affecting privacy of internet. Again, this is just the "calm" before the storm. It's about killing the internet, at when the Preseident sees people are learning to much about how corrrupt it is. The government has been invading music companies, raw milk company, natural vitamins, the list goes on & on. Anything the government can't make money off of, or something thats good for you, the government wants to shut it down.....more control, more control,more control........just like China.<br />
    <br /><br />Amen!
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    on 1327446345:
    <br />
    on 1327445052:
    <br />People had better get use to Anonymous because I don’t think they are leaving anytime soon.  They are becoming notorious and don’t hide behind idle chatter.  When they strike, they go for the jugular.<br />
    <br /><br />
    [size=12pt]People had better get use to Anonymous because I don’t think they are leaving anytime soon  [/size]
    <br /><br />That's one of the reasons that I won't be a follower of Anonymous.<br />
    on 1327426959:
    <br />
    on 1327414373:
    <br />I am not jumping on that wagon.<br />The issue is more complex. In the web and elsewhere, companies are not bad and individuals are not good - per se. There are two sides to the medal and it is not black or white but grey and darkgrey.<br /><br />I do not agree that a whatever privately mixed youtube video with some underlaying music in only 80% quality is taken off the web or not authorized to be watched because "this and that has made copyright claims or did not agree to pay royalties". This is taking money for copies and not for the original and is exceeding common sense.<br />I also do not agree to include wikipedia e.g. into any royalties program. wikipedia is not a field to take / pay royalties since wikipedia is distributing common knowledge and is properly linking to origin and further information.<br /><br />I however fully agree that there is NO way that artists and their distributing companies are not getting paid for their originals that are being distributed illegally. There is intellectual property and there is a right to protect this from abuse and rights' infringement. The web is no free space for everything and also google has lost many lawsuits already for infringement of personal rights.<br /><br />Be careful to download. It is not only illegal in the U.S. <br />You might catch some malware in addition. Torrent sites are known for that.<br />Plus you never know who might be behind this and will store your IP address for whatever intention afterwards.<br /><br />For me, it is a natural component of an upright attitude to not go for illegal activities.<br />Michael would not have undertaken all those efforts for the Motown catalogues and supported all those artists if he would not have known that the music business and living of their craft and talents has become very difficult for artists. Many can not live from creating music.<br />In fact, the music industry was much dependent on Michael's comeback because business is doing so bad due to illegal internet activies. I have read statements that were indicating that they put their hopes on Michael to turn the market around.<br /><br />I am not jumping on that wagon and will buy my copies with my money.<br />Or else this music would not be worth anything, would it?<br />
    <br /><br />Great post, Grace. I fully agree.<br /><br />I support Anonymous if their only intent is to prove a point but I can't when they go to the extreme of allowing people to download music and entertainment for free when it normally would be paid for. It's no different than a mob running through a street vandalizing stores and stealing their merchandise.<br /><br />Blessings to all.<br />
    on 1327386585:
    <br />http://isohunt.com/torrents/Michael+Jackson+FULL<br /><br />Taaj Malik just posted this on facebook............ ARE YOU HEARING ME!!!  <br /><br />http://isohunt.com/torrents/Michael+Jackson+FULL <br /><br /><br />Probably better be quick or it may be gone soon......Good luck and OMG....quick...I need a big USB stick  /bravo/ /bravo/<br /><br /><br />http://teammichaeljackson.com/anonymous-to-hack-sony-on-monday<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />I'm going to make a huge point: The FEDS caught what, 16 people associated with Anonymous last year, and some are still ROTTING in jail, if I'm not mistaken, with $250,000 in fines EACH, along with facing 15 years EACH, for what they did to Sony, etc., and that's just FOR LAST YEAR: http://www.zdnetasia.com/fbi-arrests-16-in-anonymous-hacking-investigation-62301266.htm<br /> http://www.zdnetasia.com/alleged-lulzsec-anonymous-hackers-arrested-in-us-62302199.htm<br /><br />Anonymous hackers WILL pay for what they did, AGAIN. They get no free ride.<br /><br />For those who stood their ground, resisted temptation: You should be proud, for resisting Temptation. You all know how precious Artist's rights are. It doesn't matter whether you believe in any conspiracies, or anything. THEFT from any and all Artists, is THEFT.<br /><br />You can't justify it, no matter how you slice it.<br /><br />I'm rather sick that people can't stay on track - this thread was about OPEN THEFT on Sony's catalog, then people tried to turn it into SOPA. NO; read the HEADER.<br /><br />By what Anonymous did, by people being WEAK and STEALING, opens the way to stricter regulations. This will be used AS an example, because of all the thieves.
  • only one simple rule needed to fix it all , but most tend to think it applies to the other guy and not to them. <br />[move]The Golden One[/move]
    on 1327541300:
    <br />only one simple rule needed to fix it all , but most tend to think it applies to the other guy and not to them. <br />[move]The Golden One[/move]<br />
    <br /><br /> bearhug<br /><br />It applies to all of us.
  • If this is such big news, why isnt it all over the news and the newspapers?
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Also to keep in mind is, like a chess move, what is the opponent's anticipated move. Anonymous may invite worse by their actions--more clamping down/tighter restrictions/upgrading systems to be more hacker proof/more public support for Soppa, etc.<br /><br />About the arrests-- Anonymous hackers get 10 or more years depending on how many counts!<br />Is Rupert Murdock in jail for what he did?<br />And Murray only gets 4 years for alleged manslaughter.<br /><br />
    on 1327557263:
    <br />Also to keep in mind is, like a chess move, what is the opponent's anticipated move. Anonymous may invite worse by their actions--more clamping down/tighter restrictions/upgrading systems to be more hacker proof/more public support for Soppa, etc.<br /><br />About the arrests-- Anonymous hackers get 10 or more years depending on how many counts!<br />Is Rupert Murdock in jail for what he did?<br />And Murray only gets 4 years for alleged manslaughter.<br />
    <br /><br />They believe Murray's guilty of Murder Two; if I believed he was really dead, I'd say Murder Two also, give him 30 years.<br /><br />Rupert Murdock has lost a paper, that's a money maker, remember that. He's lost FACE.
  • We that concerned about some music being pirated, than human lives geing lost by our governments shady deals. Why aren't any of the government officials in prison for engeneering 9-11? all the brain damaged children from vaccines?  military personal used as guinea pigs for vaccines? all human that have been used as trials? why why why aren't these scum bags in prison??? Our damn near whole medical profession is corrupt, killing people, in the name " of cancer" why are they all immuned from their charges?  Here someone ( not saying it's right) downloads some music, & "they want to be made example of", while the real criminals that are runnig this country in the ground get away with "murder" literally. SOPA is jus the "smoke & mirrors" of their real agenda.  SHUTTING DOWN THE INTERNET, & ALL FORMS OF ALTERNATE MEDIA. PERIOD!!!  <br /><br />**** EVERYTIME THE GOVERNMENT SAYS THAT ARE TRYING TO MAKE YOUR SAFER, ONE OF YOUR FREEDOMS IS GOING TO BE TAKEN AWAY! ***<br /><br />They put these "false flags" out there, like races fighting with races, wars with races, they put that FEAR in American's that the government will be the SAVIOR to help us out. Sure they'll help out by loss of our freedoms, for something they've already set up to be the rescuerer. So careful what you ask for, because I'm sure the government already has a plan, but it's not the plan you think..... SOPA for music piracy.....yea right........there's a bigger agenda for SOPA!!1
    on 1327614309:
    <br />We that concerned about some music being pirated, than human lives geing lost by our governments shady deals. Why aren't any of the government officials in prison for engeneering 9-11? all the brain damaged children from vaccines?  military personal used as guinea pigs for vaccines? all human that have been used as trials? why why why aren't these scum bags in prison??? Our damn near whole medical profession is corrupt, killing people, in the name " of cancer" why are they all immuned from their charges?  Here someone ( not saying it's right) downloads some music, & "they want to be made example of", while the real criminals that are runnig this country in the ground get away with "murder" literally. SOPA is jus the "smoke & mirrors" of their real agenda.  SHUTTING DOWN THE INTERNET, & ALL FORMS OF ALTERNATE MEDIA. PERIOD!!!  <br /><br />**** EVERYTIME THE GOVERNMENT SAYS THAT ARE TRYING TO MAKE YOUR SAFER, ONE OF YOUR FREEDOMS IS GOING TO BE TAKEN AWAY! ***<br /><br />They put these "false flags" out there, like races fighting with races, wars with races, they put that FEAR in American's that the government will be the SAVIOR to help us out. Sure they'll help out by loss of our freedoms, for something they've already set up to be the rescuerer. So careful what you ask for, because I'm sure the government already has a plan, but it's not the plan you think..... SOPA for music piracy.....yea right........there's a bigger agenda for SOPA!!1<br />
    <br /><br />@LoveShyMike ; - You are simply voicing opinions over:<br />9/11<br />vaccines<br />military personal used as guinea pigs today<br />Killing people in the name of cancer<br /><br />then you compare it all to:<br />downloading music illegally<br /><br />SOPA isn't smoke & mirrors; Anonymous collective was stupid enough to fall for it, and make things worse, and prove regulations are needed.<br /><br />False flags:<br />Races fighting with Races - still going on, albeit hidden<br />No one is a friggin' Savior<br />No ONE in govt. has a plan.<br /><br /><br />You're tossing up so many different things, it's fragmented, and disassociated that I can't even follow it, and I can use a recording studio mixer! /white flag/<br /><br />No one can prove beyond the shadow of a doubt, that 9/11 was done by our government. So, I'm going to drop everything else.<br />You're setting up multiple arguments, including strawman arguments that just don't hold water.<br /><br />I do like you, but I can't follow your logic here.  So please - stay on track on this thread, rather than trying to insert all of your agendas, because you just mess with everything, and get us all off the subjects track.
  • @Tink....<br /><br />It's not my agenda. It's their agenda for the NWO. If you don't connect the dots, American's will be enslaved to the government. THAT IS THE AGENDA. To abolish our freedoms.....PERIOD!! Dumb America down thru vaccines. Until my grandson was brain damaged by vaccines, I never connected any dots to the vaccines. The governments agenda is enslaved American's, keep false flags going to keep races fighting with each other, keep our military over fighting useless wars that bring in drugs, launder money thru our corrupt (federal reserve), keep using our military & children for guinea pigs for the vaccine & big pharma industry, bankrupt the middle class, dumb American's down so we're easier to comply, keeping dumping "fluouride" in our water,  TSA groping & strip searching at our airports, keeping the images of everyone in data bases so the TSA (hired sex offenders) can go back & look at naked images our of children, radiation literally frying in the insides of the human body, check points on highways to draw blood to keep your DNA in a data bank, it just goes on & on & on...... <br /><br />If it seemed like it was all slurred together it's because sooooo much is revielved everyday, & it's hard to keep up with how much the NWO is all connected to every aspect of what the government calls..."savior on safety"<br /><br />Some people cannot be shaken with the true, because American's have been told LIES, LIES, LIES, --WHY WOULD THEY EVEN BOTHER TO TELL AMERICAN'S THE TRUTH OF THEIR AGENDA? <br /><br />American's have believed all the lies, with no questions asked....<br />Sorry, if some people can't be reached with the truth, hopefully who's ever reading this won't be affected with a "cancer disease, vaccine damaged military & children, etc......if so, then maybe then you can ask yourself how you believed the LIES FOR SO LONG!! Connecting the dots is so much easier when someone you love has been affected. <br /><br />If people stop & think ......why was this Michael Jackson death hoax site created????<br />Because the truth.........of his death..........is the not the truth...........so why so many topics.........because somewhere someone here thought & knew it was connected........& have been lied too.......revealing more lies......see Tink.........this site is no different than the NWO agenda........leaves more questions........than answers...........but connect the dots........sounds like SOPA......... what does that have to do with NWO........Michael Jackson.......government......freedoms..........?????  <br />Take off the blinders American's..........see it for what it is............not what we want it to be......
  • SOPA.......has an agenda........if American's believe it's just pirated music, they will probably have a rude awakening when internet restrictions are like China. Sounds far fetched huh?  Not so.
  • And they’ve only just begun. :evil:  This is far reaching, to extents unimaginable.  But no need to shout it to those who don’t believe it.  Action WILL speak louder than words.  SOPA is a monster.
  • @hesoutofmylife....<br /><br />Absolutley....a SOPA MONSTER........but not everyone will wake up to what's the real agenda is. All we can do it put the clues out there. Some people just cannot be reached. I want my alternate media outlets. We as American's need them to know the truth.
  • KaidanKaidan Posts: 18
    If I could give my full and honest opinion on this it would be too long to write, but I'll do it for the sake of the Internet anyway. <br /><br />I think that SOPA/PIPA/ACTA are pathetic government organizations against the Internet, in all truth. I don't believe that they want to help working Musicians, Artists or even piracy... What I believe is that they'd like to pocket themselves a little money by destroying 75% of the Internet. <br />Making bogus laws such as not being able to draw Fanart or make parodies have already been set out globally by ACTA in a treaty, which Ireland and other EU countries have signed. <br /><br />http://news.cnet.com/8301-27080_3-57367837-245/anonymous-takes-aim-over-europes-sopa/<br /><br />It's safe to say that even the Polish parliament aren't standing for it, it's pretty hilarious the tides that come between the Parliament and these bills. <br />If the EU signing this bill causes anonymous to go on a rampage, maybe they should've thought twice about agreeing to something that will not only destroy the Internet, but let's not forget about Education, Lives and even families. <br /><br />Remember anyone who uploads copyright to the Internet (Despite there already being over millions of Websites with copyrighted works) will get a jail sentence, so, we're going to be filling up the jails soon. <br /><br />Either that or Anonymous set fire to the ACTA/SOPA/PIPA Headquarters, lmao. <br /><br />Also, remember that this website along with many others hold copyrighted content, so you better think twice when you decide to support these people. <br /><br />Just thought this kinda went with everything I said about these stupid bills. <br />tumblr_ly3wosAVxi1r9en1io1_500.jpg<br /><br /><br />
  • http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/27/tech/twitter-deleting-posts/index.html<br /><br /> :?  Guess they’ve got to start somewhere, huh?<br /><br /><br />Twitter to delete posts if countries request it<br />By the CNN Wire Staff<br />updated 3:17 PM EST, Sat January 28, 2012 |<br /><br />Twitter announced Thursday it will start deleting users' tweets in countries that require it.<br />STORY HIGHLIGHTS<br />Twitter says the move will be on a case-by-case basis<br />It will still make the tweets visible to the rest of the world<br />Users will be notified if their tweets are deleted<br />One observer calls it censorship<br />(CNN) -- Online social networking site Twitter said Thursday it will begin deleting users' tweets in countries that require it -- but it will still keep those deleted tweets visible to the rest of the world.<br />The move is significant because, until now, the only way Twitter could comply with countries' limits was to remove the content globally.<br />Twitter said it will now delete tweets only "reactively" and on a case-by-case basis and will let the affected user know why the content is being withheld.<br />"We hold freedom of expression in high esteem and work hard not to remove Tweets," Twitter spokeswoman Jodi Olson wrote in an e-mail to CNN.<br />"And just to be clear, this is not a change in philosophy and there are still countries to which we will not go," she said.<br /> Twitter to delete posts if countries ask Michelle Obama launches Twitter account<br />As examples of countries where tweets may have to be restricted, Twitter mentioned Germany and France, which ban pro-Nazi content. Twitter will operate in those countries while censoring pro-Nazi tweets, for example.<br />But some countries are so restrictive with freedom of expression that Twitter can't exist there at all, the company said.<br />"One of our core values as a company is to defend and respect each user's voice," Twitter wrote in a blog entry Thursday. "We try to keep content up wherever and whenever we can, and we will be transparent with users when we can't. The Tweets must continue to flow."<br />But one observer said the move is blatant censorship.<br />"There's no way around that. But alas, Twitter is not above the law," according to Jillian York, the director for international freedom of expression at the Electronic Frontier Foundation, which defends free speech and privacy online.<br />York said she acknowledges that Twitter, like other companies hosting user-generated content, has at some point faced a government order or request to take down content.<br />"Twitter has two options in the event of a request: fail to comply, and risk being blocked by the government in question, or comply (read: censor). And if they have 'boots on the ground,' so to speak, in the country in question? No choice," she wrote.<br />The company is simply "doing its best in a tough situation," she said.<br />CNN's Augie Martin contributed to this report.
  • KaidanKaidan Posts: 18
    on 1327801452:
    <br />http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/27/tech/twitter-deleting-posts/index.html<br /><br /> :?  Guess they’ve got to start somewhere, huh?<br /><br /><br />Twitter to delete posts if countries request it<br />By the CNN Wire Staff<br />updated 3:17 PM EST, Sat January 28, 2012 |<br /><br />Twitter announced Thursday it will start deleting users' tweets in countries that require it.<br />STORY HIGHLIGHTS<br />Twitter says the move will be on a case-by-case basis<br />It will still make the tweets visible to the rest of the world<br />Users will be notified if their tweets are deleted<br />One observer calls it censorship<br />(CNN) -- Online social networking site Twitter said Thursday it will begin deleting users' tweets in countries that require it -- but it will still keep those deleted tweets visible to the rest of the world.<br />The move is significant because, until now, the only way Twitter could comply with countries' limits was to remove the content globally.<br />Twitter said it will now delete tweets only "reactively" and on a case-by-case basis and will let the affected user know why the content is being withheld.<br />"We hold freedom of expression in high esteem and work hard not to remove Tweets," Twitter spokeswoman Jodi Olson wrote in an e-mail to CNN.<br />"And just to be clear, this is not a change in philosophy and there are still countries to which we will not go," she said.<br /> Twitter to delete posts if countries ask Michelle Obama launches Twitter account<br />As examples of countries where tweets may have to be restricted, Twitter mentioned Germany and France, which ban pro-Nazi content. Twitter will operate in those countries while censoring pro-Nazi tweets, for example.<br />But some countries are so restrictive with freedom of expression that Twitter can't exist there at all, the company said.<br />"One of our core values as a company is to defend and respect each user's voice," Twitter wrote in a blog entry Thursday. "We try to keep content up wherever and whenever we can, and we will be transparent with users when we can't. The Tweets must continue to flow."<br />But one observer said the move is blatant censorship.<br />"There's no way around that. But alas, Twitter is not above the law," according to Jillian York, the director for international freedom of expression at the Electronic Frontier Foundation, which defends free speech and privacy online.<br />York said she acknowledges that Twitter, like other companies hosting user-generated content, has at some point faced a government order or request to take down content.<br />"Twitter has two options in the event of a request: fail to comply, and risk being blocked by the government in question, or comply (read: censor). And if they have 'boots on the ground,' so to speak, in the country in question? No choice," she wrote.<br />The company is simply "doing its best in a tough situation," she said.<br />CNN's Augie Martin contributed to this report.<br />
    <br /><br />(Facepalm) <br />How much lower will they go? It's the Internet, I think they need to seriously get over themselves. <br />
    on 1327738172:
    <br />@Tink....<br /><br />It's not my agenda. It's their agenda for the NWO. If you don't connect the dots, American's will be enslaved to the government. THAT IS THE AGENDA. To abolish our freedoms.....PERIOD!! Dumb America down thru vaccines. Until my grandson was brain damaged by vaccines, I never connected any dots to the vaccines. The governments agenda is enslaved American's, keep false flags going to keep races fighting with each other, keep our military over fighting useless wars that bring in drugs, launder money thru our corrupt (federal reserve), keep using our military & children for guinea pigs for the vaccine & big pharma industry, bankrupt the middle class, dumb American's down so we're easier to comply, keeping dumping "fluouride" in our water,  TSA groping & strip searching at our airports, keeping the images of everyone in data bases so the TSA (hired sex offenders) can go back & look at naked images our of children, radiation literally frying in the insides of the human body, check points on highways to draw blood to keep your DNA in a data bank, it just goes on & on & on...... <br /><br />If it seemed like it was all slurred together it's because sooooo much is revielved everyday, & it's hard to keep up with how much the NWO is all connected to every aspect of what the government calls..."savior on safety"<br /><br />Some people cannot be shaken with the true, because American's have been told LIES, LIES, LIES, --WHY WOULD THEY EVEN BOTHER TO TELL AMERICAN'S THE TRUTH OF THEIR AGENDA? <br /><br />American's have believed all the lies, with no questions asked....<br />Sorry, if some people can't be reached with the truth, hopefully who's ever reading this won't be affected with a "cancer disease, vaccine damaged military & children, etc......if so, then maybe then you can ask yourself how you believed the LIES FOR SO LONG!! Connecting the dots is so much easier when someone you love has been affected. <br /><br />If people stop & think ......why was this Michael Jackson death hoax site created????<br />Because the truth.........of his death..........is the not the truth...........so why so many topics.........because somewhere someone here thought & knew it was connected........& have been lied too.......revealing more lies......see Tink.........this site is no different than the NWO agenda........leaves more questions........than answers...........but connect the dots........sounds like SOPA......... what does that have to do with NWO........Michael Jackson.......government......freedoms..........?????  <br />Take off the blinders American's..........see it for what it is............not what we want it to be......<br />
    <br /><br />I wish I could believe you - but I can't. Autism is HEREDITARY. I have adopted siblings I raised, to prove it (their mom had it). Out of my entire HUGE family, no one else got it, and we ALL got our shots. Those who've gotten their shots? They don't suffer the way I do - the way I shall, with shingles, when I get old and grey. I'll need the shingle shot, because that's also incredibly painful, for my friends who had the measles (as did I), but many already have Shingles!<br /><br />I've seen vaccines do wonders, and my flu shots have cut my infection time from 1 - 2 months, down to a sniffle. Just amazing! I missed last year, and was sick Thanksgiving through January.<br /><br />I've only personally have felt good, experienced good, with shots. Any kids of mine will get them, as do my pets.<br /><br />Believing TSA are hired sex offenders, that's unbelievable! They get finger printed out here, and get their records ran! Any prison records, and they're GONE before they have a chance to go live!<br /><br />The internet is so FULL OF LIES, I see how Michael's able to pull off a major hoax. Just lay low, let people bullshit and lie!<br /><br />Please don't believe everything you hear. There's no NWO waiting to take over America - that's Orson Wellian, left over from Science Fiction writers, paranoia bubbling up.<br /><br />Fear drives bizarre things - until you let it go. Sometimes, you just need to look at the logic.<br /><br />The Apollo Moon Landing WAS REAL, Myth Busters proved it, beyond the shadow of a doubt!
  • @Tink<;br />The NWO clearly exists. There is plenty of threads on this site that deals with the NWO. There is an agenda. It will be followed out, if American's don't stand up for their god given rights of freedom. De-population of the world thru vaccines, GMO, MSG, flouride, big pharma dumbing everyone down thru their "medication", of legal drugs, brain washing American's thru main stream media, false flag attacks on our freedoms & blame it on another race, the list goes on & on & on. <br />For years the mainstream media has denied a NWO even exists, but lately even Fox News, ( which is bought & paid for by global government) has admitted it exists. Global Elites don't care who knows now because they feel they are unstoppable. Laughing in our faces, when TSA sexually molests your 5 year old son/daughter, right in front of your eyes, in the name of "terriorist safety".  Please........clearly sickening. <br />As long as American's keep allowing our freedoms of humanity to slowing slip away, the elite scum bags have won. Deception of every level...............PURE EVIL, THE SCUM MAGGOTS RUNNING THIS COUNTRY INTO WW3. We've all been warned. As crazy as some of this sounds, it's reality. American's cannot continue to see their "reality" thru rose colored glasses. Just remember American's.....WE HAVE BEEN WARNED!!...Please take the warning & protect your next generation from the mind control freaks running the NWO. American's have to remember that the Elite Globalists running the NWO aren't "normal" human beings. They think of US, as the enemy, we are scum not worthy of being in their world. So dumbing US down, makes US more compliant. <br /><br />Fear & Love CANNOT be felt at the same time.    <br />Fear is not real. It's a emotion that is made up in the mind. Therefore it is nothing.....<br />When you fear, you CANNOT love.......<br /><br />When I post comments/opinions on this site, I have no fear or what someone might respond back with. If I feared someone's feedback, I cannot spread the truth of LOVE. <br /><br /><br />Here's just a few articles on the TSA. <br /><br />TSA: An Army of Pervs and Criminals <br />Infowars.com<br />April 24, 2011<br /><br />Thomas Gordon Jr. of Philadelphia, a TSA “screener,” was arrested on March 24 and charged with distributing more than 100 images of child pornography via Facebook. He allegedly uploaded explicit pictures of young girls and also is said to have posted a photograph of himself in his TSA uniform, Fox News reported on Saturday. Gordon was arrested by Homeland Security and is being held without bail<br />Federal agents also note Gordon routinely searched airline passengers, despite the fact the searches are unconstitutional and illegal. A growing number of district attorneys around the country have indicated they may charge TSA employees with sexual assault.<br /><br />The Drudge Report linked the story and it was reported by Fox News, the Philadelphia Inquirer, and a handful of other news sites, but was virtually ignored by the larger corporate media.<br /><br />Ryan Hamilton Jr., writing for Gather, says it is “very shocking that the TSA hasn’t alerted the public about these infractions…. This shocking news has come out as the Transportation Safety Administration (TSA) tries to figure out what to do about incidents such as these.”<br /><br />In fact, instances of sexual perversion and criminal activity on the part of TSA employees is becoming routine.<br /><br />In February of 2010, another TSA employee, Charles Bennett of Winter Garden, Florida, was arrested and charged with molestation of a minor after police say he tried to keep a 15 year old girl as a sex slave. On his MySpace page, Bennett called himself “Master Charles” and said he was into submissive females and claimed he is a master of bondage dominance sadism and masochism.<br /><br />Sean Shanahan, a TSA worker at Logan International airport, was arrested last year after he allegedly sent sexually explicit text messages to a 14 year old girl. The inappropriate contact escalated and Shanahan had physical sexual contact with the girl at his home in February over school break, according to news reports.<br /><br />In October, it was reported that an Amarillo, Texas, woman filed a lawsuit against the federal government after TSA agents allegedly humiliated her by publicly exposing her breasts during an “extended search” at an airport in Corpus Christi. The suit also claims that other TSA employees continued to joke and laugh about the incident for an extended period of time. The woman filed an administrative claim against the TSA, but the agency never responded, thus prompting her lawsuit.<br /><br />In addition to sexual perverts, the TSA hires violent psychopaths. Earlier this year, an Indianapolis TSA employee was arrested after he put a man in headlock and punched him six times in the face during a parking dispute.<br /><br />TSA agents have bragged about the power they wield over the public. In January of 2010, a TSA agent in Los Angeles proclaimed “I am god, I’m in charge.” The agent was arrested after making the delusional claim, according to reports.<br /><br />Violent TSA agents have also attacked each other. In May, 2010, a Miami TSA agent attacked a colleague who repeatedly made fun of his small penis after the security screener walked through a radiation emitting naked body scanner that showed his genitalia, according to Miami-Dade police.<br /><br />The TSA has a habit of hiring not only sexual perverts and violent psychopaths, but other assorted criminals as well. In February, two TSA employees were arrested for stealing around $40,000 in cash from a bag that was checked through a security line at John F. Kennedy Airport.<br /><br />A d v e r t i s e m e n t<br />The agency admits that over the last three years alone there have been 12 similar cases of thefts involving the removal of valuables and/or cash from baggage.<br /><br />A few days before this case, a Newark TSA agent pleaded guilty to accepting bribes and kickbacks from a colleague who regularly stole money from passengers during sexual molestation pat-downs.<br /><br />In Detroit, a TSA agent was arrested for participating in a series of fast food restaurant robberies. Quantrez Rapheal Sawyer was employed as a “passenger screener/security officer,” according to a news report.<br /><br />In response to repeated instances of criminal behavior and sexual perversion on the part of its employees, the TSA claims it conducts significant background checks, including criminal history, before candidates are offered a job with the government.<br /><br />A number of states are considering legislation to control the TSA. In November of 2010, chief deputy DA and incoming DA of San Mateo County Steve Wagstaffe told the Alex Jones Show his office will prosecute TSA employees who engage in lewd and lascivious behavior while conducting pat-downs at the San Francisco International Airport. Wagstaffe told Alex Jones that county police will be sent into the San Francisco International Airport. If they witness TSA employees engaged in criminal conduct, they will make arrests and the DA’s office will prosecute.<br /><br />It should come as no surprise the TSA has such a large number of violent criminals and sexual perverts on staff. Government agencies assigned to police state roles invariably attract violent and pathological scum. It can be argued the government in fact specifically recruits violent people.<br /><br />Lenin and later Stalin’s secret police recruited thugs and psychopaths to terrorize, torture, and murder anybody who resisted the state. Early Bolshevik Victor Serge described the process in his book, Memoirs of a Revolutionary.<br /><br />Mao unleashed violent and murderous members of the Red Guard – mostly students and other ideologically brainwashed young people – on the public at large during the so-called Cultural Revolution.<br /><br />Hitler’s SS recruited from the violent Freikorps, specifically the Marinebrigade Ehrhardt, a handpicked selection of street fighting thugs. The Nazis envisioned a legion of SS-Lords to rule over subjects of the Lebensraum, or land captured by the German army for the expansion of the racist Third Reich.<br /><br />Police states invariably rely on criminals and violent thugs to intimidate the public. The TSA, of course, is not largely comprised of sadistic minions, but bureaucrats and low-level employees looking for a steady paycheck. The same can more or less be said for the Soviet era police and many ranking members of Hitler’s SS.<br /><br />However, it does take a certain kind of individual to perform non-stop pat-downs that are nearly indistinguishable from sexual molestation. It should come as no surprise a large percentage of them run afoul of the law or end up accused of sex crimes.<br /><br /><br />TSA Gives Rapists And Illegals The Green Light While Groping Children <br />        <br /><br />Paul Joseph Watson<br />Infowars.com<br />November 10, 2010<br /><br />While the TSA hires rapists to grope and fondle little girls, women, and the physically disabled in the name of security, it gives the green light to illegal aliens to fly planes and work at US airports, emphasizing once again that invasive “pat down” procedures have nothing to do with terrorism and everything to do with treating the American people with less respect than farmyard animals.<br /><br />As USA Today reported, despite the TSA’s outright lie that the new measures do not constitute groping or even squeezing, “The searches require screeners to touch passengers’ breasts and genitals.”<br /><br />And just to make you more comfortable with the idea of low grade morons who could barely get toilet cleaning jobs touching up your wife or daughter, it now emerges that the TSA’s background check for their own employees is somewhat less stringent than the harassment travelers are faced with every time they go through airport security.<br /><br />As AirSafe News reports, “The current system of background checks may have allowed those convicted of rape and other sexually based offenses to join TSA.”<br /><br />Indeed, back in March it emerged that TSA worker Sean Shanahan, who was employed at Boston Logan International Airport to pat down passengers, had been charged with multiple child sex crimes targeting an underage girl.<br /><br />Given the fact that the TSA’s new policy allows workers to fondle breasts and genitals, expect a flood of sex perverts and rapists to eagerly sign up.<br /><br />But it gets worse – not only is the TSA employing pedophiles to grope your kids, the agency is giving the green light to illegal aliens to work in airport cargo security and also to fly planes.<br /><br />A d v e r t i s e m e n t<br />The same background check that allowed rapists to slip through the net also enabled illegal immigrants from Central America and Mexico to work in security at Stewart International Airport, a 2,400-acre facility located about 60 miles north of New York City.<br /><br />Noting that the fiasco was “par for the course for the TSA,” Judicial Watch reported that “The illegal aliens all had security badges approved by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), the agency created after the 2001 terrorist attacks mainly to protect airlines. The TSA’s national background check failed to detect the fake Social Security numbers and other bogus documents provided by the illegal immigrants to obtain clearance.”<br /><br />Just this week Judicial Watch also reported on how the TSA approved flight training for illegal aliens.<br /><br />“At a flight school in Stow, a rural community about 25 miles west of Boston, more than 30 illegal aliens were cleared by the TSA to train as pilots. This week three of them said they came to the U.S. from Brazil legally but their visas expired, just like several of the 9/11 hijackers. Each man provided official TSA documents approving pilot lessons through the agency’s alien flight student program. The Brazilians assure the agency never asked them about their immigration status.”<br /><br />The TSA’s claim that it is sexually molesting Americans in the name of security is proven completely fraudulent given the fact that the agency concurrently opens the door for illegal aliens to access sensitive areas of airports while training them how to fly airliners.<br /><br />As a result of its newly introduced policies that are tantamount to sexual molestation, the TSA has a public relations nightmare on its hands, with multiple prominent travel and pilot associations leading the backlash against invasive “pat down” measures as well as dangerous radiation body scanners.<br /><br />Two more bodies came out just today to join forces with the growing resistance against airport oppression, with the Association of Flight Attendants and US Airline Pilots Association now becoming part of the boycott against naked body scanners.<br /><br />The TSA faces insurmountable opposition and must immediately reconsider and drastically scale back its draconian checkpoint measures. The fact that the agency gives the green light to illegal aliens to fly planes while insisting it must grope little girls and physically disabled people in the name of security underscores the fact that the primary purpose of the procedure has nothing to do with stopping terrorists and is designed to humiliate and degrade innocent Americans and train them to accept tyranny.<br /><br />As case after case of TSA abuse emerges following the Drudge Report’s prominent focus on the issue, another incident came to light where a young woman was handcuffed to a chair, yelled at and had her flight ticket ripped up by TSA thugs who then summoned 12 local Miami police, all because the woman had merely asked what the TSA were planning to do to her after she refused a naked body scan.<br /><br />
    Oh, it's Alex Jones who owns Infowars - conspiracy theorist. Means I must go over everything out of their mouth with a fine tooth comb, to search for lies ***sigh***.<br /><br />As for Media? I quit watching American News a long time ago. I watch BBC, Aljazeera first, then local.<br /><br />The summer of 2009, I donated my tv. I watch only what I choose now, and then I go back through and double check what seems plausible.<br /><br />As for going through the airport: women screen women/girls/children, from my knowledge. I'll investigate - I tend to not be spoonfed, by Media.<br /><br />GOP is worse than the Dems - wait, they got everything into a pickle, with 9/11 happening under their watch. We almost couldn't pry the Whitehouse out from their knuckles! Moderates from both sides are needed, so we can go forward!<br /><br />
    on 1327543027:
    <br />If this is such big news, why isnt it all over the news and the newspapers?<br />
    <br /><br />That's what I'm wondering. Was this a joke on us here, to see if we actually look things up? I'm sorry - I just don't have time to look everything up all the time. I didn't see it anywhere else.
  • The mainstream media is bought & paid for by the global elite. Of course your not going to hear the truth on any local or mainstream media news. The journalist that call themselves journalists, are only told to read what is given to them. They are not allowed to have an opinion. They are there to report what is given to them. Why do you think the government wants to control the internet? They don't want American's finding out the truth. They want you to listen to their lies. Any news that Alex Jones supplies is 100% of what people don't want to believe as the truth. I find it ironic, that anyone on this site will dig as far as they can, spend hours & hours of finding clues to Michael's videos', speeches, repeat his quotes, believe everything that came from him, but when presented with links, sites, "don't have time to look it up:, because you don't think it affects you. This NWO/Illumanti will have the greatest impact on humanity. infowars.com , prisonplanet.com has links to ALL GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS, IN THEIR OWN WORDS, of what the agenda is...These aren't Alex Jones documents, these are GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS!! don't believe me or Alex Jones, research those government sites, it's there. They are not hiding it. That's what mind boggling. It"s there for people to see.......but no one has time for the truth on humanity.
  • What just because you  don't see anywhere else, it must not be true........? really????<br />ask yourself...........what are they hiding, that I'm not seeing it...??? why aren't these stories being splashed all over the mainstream media???  why??????? the stories exist, but no coverage of mainstream media...why???
  • I only like ANON when they do it to people that deserve it (like in Leverage) , but I think they are getting a bit too carried away (not specifically this though).
    on 1328676256:
    <br />I only like ANON when they do it to people that deserve it (like in Leverage) , but I think they are getting a bit too carried away (not specifically this though).<br />
    <br /><br />With arrests from last year, definitely. They enjoy tempting fate.<br /><br />
    on 1328667658:
    <br />What just because you  don't see anywhere else, it must not be true........? really????<br />ask yourself...........what are they hiding, that I'm not seeing it...??? why aren't these stories being splashed all over the mainstream media???  why??????? the stories exist, but no coverage of mainstream media...why??? <br />
    <br /><br />I'm saying, that one link doesn't make it real!<br /><br />Plus, Alex Jones is a TALK SHOW HOST, just like Howard Stern, and Rush Limbaugh!<br /><br />AJ is all about ze money, honey: http://www.alexjonesmachine.com/round2.htm<br /><br />He's been caught by his own petard, by the Bohemian Grove, of which he'd been invited to.<br /><br />AJ was peddling generators, just before 2000.