OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF

Comments

• mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Please don't leave us Lettingitsimmer!!! Your Beautiful posts and poetry, are so inspiring, and LOVING, and we would miss you very much if you left us! I hope you continue to post here!! <br /><br />I LOVE you!!!  :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:<br /><br />I send you Blessings and Peace my Beautiful friend!<br />
  • on 1352321298:
    <br />I hope that you will still continue to post here Simmer?  :bearhug:<br /><br />“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.”<br /><br />431sx.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Hi dear! Thanks for asking and for your lovely comments. I think it is ok to keep posting on this thread until the Admin/s let us know that we have to stop, due to it really being an MJ investigation site..this thread has kindly been created by Admin to contain  messages  to Michael, which is great! <br /><br />So hi there! Oh, yeah>>I believe in the positive aspects of life.. and the positive effects of inner strength, love, peace and truth..<br /><br />I think that the loving ripples of the heart go out to all corners of the Universe, just like a ship on the changing sea of life.. like your lovely photo!<br /><br />I guess we  can keep your "Glorious Ship of L.O.V.E" sailing till we are told to definitely stop. It is a great site.. I do love it and love you too! <br /><br /><br />                                                                            :bearhug:<br />                                                                                  <br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Is impossible don't  L.O.V.E. you all  :bearhug: :bearhug:          <br /><br /><br />                                              0006.gif
  • on 1352323284:
    <br />Please don't leave us Lettingitsimmer!!! Your Beautiful posts and poetry, are so inspiring, and LOVING, and we would miss you very much if you left us! I hope you continue to post here!! <br /><br />I LOVE you!!!  :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:<br /><br />I send you Blessings and Peace my Beautiful friend!<br />
    <br /><br />Hello mjj4ever777! Love you too! Thank you for your sweet comments! I hope we can stay here for a while at least ..I would miss you/all, heaps too.<br />I think it is ok from Admin for us to continue for a while anyway.. so here is a little beauty I have discovered,to share.<br />A Message to Michael and to all..( I would say Michael knows this one already, of course.. as he would know all the others before this as well!!! xx)<br /><br />"Every tomorrow has two handles..<br /><br />You can take hold of the handle of anxiety<br /><br />or the handle of enthusiasm..<br /><br />Upon your choice , so will be the day"<br /><br />(Quote: Anonymous)                                        :compute:                                              :bearhug:                      <br />
  • on 1352325072:
    <br />Is impossible don't  L.O.V.E. you all  :bearhug: :bearhug:          <br /><br /><br />                                              0006.gif<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Blankie.. L.O.V.E. to you! Great to hear from you too! x          :icon_e_smile:                <br /><br /><br />:bearhug:<br /><br />
  • Sweet Simmer, i'm happy to see you stay with us! Love to you, and an big huge  :bearhug:<br /><br />Lovely possitive thread it is! and i hope it will stay for ever....<br /><br />
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    Where there is LOVE<br /><br />there IS LIFE<br /><br />Mahatma Gandhi<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />LOVE you all;
  • BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE I LOVE YOU ALL WITH ALL MY HEART!! :bearhug:
    Promise you<br /><br />LOVE WILL EVER WIN<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    <br />You guys are BEAUTIFUL Souls of LOVE and Light, and it is an honor to be on this Journey with you all!! Thank you for understanding the importance of LOVE!! We are ALL Powerful Beings of LIGHT and LOVE, most have just forgotten, but soon, they too will Remember!  :bearhug: I LOVE you ALL!!!<br /><br />Michael...I don't know how I can ever thank you enough! I will cherish every moment we had with you the last 40 months! I LOVE you so very much Michael..."Heart" to "Heart", "Mind" to "Mind" and "Soul" to "Soul" Always in my Heart Brother!! <br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />MJ%2Bstars%2Bhigher%2Bconsciousness.png
  • on 1352328105:
    <br />Sweet Simmer, i'm happy to see you stay with us! Love to you, and an big huge  :bearhug:<br /><br />Lovely possitive thread it is! and i hope it will stay for ever....<br />
    <br /><br />Big Hug and L.O.V.E back to you ShyBleuEys!! Great to hear from you!<br /><br />Let's all keep the L.O.V.E. flowing..all for Michael.. and for all! x                            :bearhug:<br />                                                               
  • on 1352329029:
    <br />Where there is LOVE<br /><br />there IS LIFE<br /><br />Mahatma Gandhi<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />LOVE you all;<br />
    <br /><br />Beautiful words,Shorty!  So true! L.O.V.E. x
  • on 1352330948:
    <br />BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE I LOVE YOU ALL WITH ALL MY HEART!! :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />L.O.V.E. to you  sweetsunsetwithMJ! Joyful. joyful ! x            :bearhug:
  • on 1352331673:
    <br />Promise you<br /><br />LOVE WILL EVER WIN<br /><br />L.O.V.E.<br />
    <br /><br />All we need is L.O.V.E.. x
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    good to feel the love here<br /><br />I love you Michael :bearhug:! And I miss you sooooo much  :icon_cry:....................
  • on 1352363073:
    <br />good to feel the love here<br /><br />I love you Michael :bearhug:! And I miss you sooooo much  :icon_cry:....................<br />
    <br /><br />Hi GINAFELICIA                                              :bearhug:<br /><br />L.O.V.E.  to you. x   
  • on 1352369566:
    <br />
    on 1352363073:
    <br />good to feel the love here<br /><br />I love you Michael :bearhug:! And I miss you sooooo much  :icon_cry:....................<br />
    <br /><br />Hi GINAFELICIA                                              :bearhug:<br /><br />L.O.V.E.  to you. x  <br />
    <br /><br />"What's lost today may be won tomorrow"<br /><br />(Quote: Miguel De Cervantes( 1547-1616) Spanish writer
    Hi all,<br /><br />Love is the srongest force the world possesses<br /><br />and yet it is the humblest imaginable.<br /><br />Thank`s to you all, i`m happy to be here.<br />lettingitsimmer; <br />your heart is full of love<br />thank`s for all<br /><br /><br />love
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    57727915734394107574611.jpg
  • on 1352371198:
    <br />Hi all,<br /><br />Love is the srongest force the world possesses<br /><br />and yet it is the humblest imaginable.<br /><br />Thank`s to you all, i`m happy to be here.<br />lettingitsimmer; <br />your heart is full of love<br />thank`s for all<br /><br /><br />love<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for these kind comments,shorty..<br /><br /> L.O.V.E to you and glad you enjoy contributing, and  being here. X
  • on 1352373365:
    <br />57727915734394107574611.jpg<br />[/quote<br /><br />Simply beautiful, thank you Mary K. Lovely Message for Michael!Love x
  • on 1352377990:
    <br />
    on 1352371198:
    <br />Hi all,<br /><br />Love is the srongest force the world possesses<br /><br />and yet it is the humblest imaginable.<br /><br />Thank`s to you all, i`m happy to be here.<br />lettingitsimmer; <br />your heart is full of love<br />thank`s for all<br /><br /><br />love<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for these kind comments, and thoughts ,shorty..<br /><br /> L.O.V.E to you and glad you enjoy contributing, and  being here. X<br />
    <br /><br />OOPS! Sorry for repeating reply..  x
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Dear Michael,<br />You don`t know me, but you are deep in my Heart.<br />What i have learned here about your Person, filled<br />my eyes with tears. You are the warmheartest Human<br />on Earth and everyone here feel so much love for you.<br />Please Michael, bring the Light and Power of Love BACK<br />to the World, we need that all.You stay forever deep in my Heart.<br />Wherever you are Michael, God bless you and your Kids<br />you have done so much for the World, not only with your Music.<br />I love and miss you.<br />Thanks<br /><br />The best things in life are not the ones <br />you can buy for money<br /><br />only LOVE is for free.<br /><br />I apologize for my bad english<br />love you all<br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1352379067:
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Dear Michael,<br />You don`t know me, but you are deep in my Heart.<br />What i have learned here about your Person, filled<br />my eyes with tears. You are the warmheartest Human<br />on Earth and everyone here feel so much love for you.<br />Please Michael, bring the Light and Power of Love BACK<br />to the World, we need that all.You stay forever deep in my Heart.<br />Wherever you are Michael, God bless you and your Kids<br />you have done so much for the World, not only with your Music.<br />I love and miss you.<br />Thanks<br /><br />The best things in life are not the ones <br />you can buy for money<br /><br />only LOVE is for free.<br /><br />I apologize for my bad english<br />love you all<br />
    <br /><br />Really sweet post, shorty.......<br />never worry about "bad english"....it's great!<br />I so respect all the international readers/writers here.<br />You guys amaze me all the time! I am of that single-language<br />head....try as I might, lol.....I mess up constantly.  I really appreciate<br />all the hard work you do to post....your english is great!!!!!!  <br />Love and Hugs....<br /><br />Blessings Always
  • For Michael, a wish for you that was a reflection written  for me by my beloved mother:<br />            <br />          For just one fragile hour<br />                I shall sit and be...<br />          Take no thought of whence<br />          I came or where I'll go...<br />              I'll simply breath<br />              Speak my name <br />          Aloud, absorb the sun<br />              And hear and see...<br />          Inhale the incense of the clover<br />        And know at last and ever hence <br />              That I have been alive<br />          When this brief hour is over.<br /><br /><br />