OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF

Comments

• on 1352700089:
    <br /><br />So true, lettingitsimmer,<br />love it<br /><br />The eyes are the mirror<br />of the Soul<br /><br />love back to you<br />
    <br /><br /> :bearhug:  <br /><br />xL.O.V.E.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    :th_bravo:
  • <br /><br />She(Wendy) asked him (Peter) where he lived.....<br /><br />" Second (star) to the right," said Peter...<br /><br />..and then straight on till morning"<br /><br />(Quote: J.M.Barrie,author of "Peter Pan")<br /><br />      <br /><br />(Names/words in brackets added by me.. lettingitsimmer )<br /> L.O.V.E. x            :compute:
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    I love Peter Pan..<br /><br />You know that place between sleep and awake,<br />the place where you can still remember dreaming.<br />That`s where I`ll always love you.<br />That`s where I`ll be waiting.<br /><br />love<br />shorty<br />
  • on 1352807302:
    <br />I love Peter Pan..<br /><br />You know that place between sleep and awake,<br />the place where you can still remember dreaming.<br />That`s where I`ll always love you.<br />That`s where I`ll be waiting.<br /><br />love<br />shorty<br />
    <br /><br />Hi shorty! I love Peter Pan too. I have had the book since I was a small child <br />(and now am much older!) Did you read my mind just now? LOL! x          :icon_idea:              <br /><br />  I had your quote ready to do next!            :icon_e_smile:<br /> <br /> L.O.V.E. x
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I'll teach you to ride on the wind's back, and away we go! <br />So come with me where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart with fly on, forever. <br />To die will be an awfully big adventure. <br />When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.<br /><br /><br />Love it.......<br />
    telepathy ?? lol.<br />I have not the Book, but i love the Movie.<br />Now i`m an older ´girl´and will buy the Book.<br /><br />Dreams do come true, if only we wish hard enough.<br />You can have anything in life, if you will sacrifice<br />everything else for it.<br /><br />love back
    If growing up means it would be beneath my dignity to climb a tree, I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!<br /><br /> :icon_razz:<br /><br />Love and Blessings Always
  • on 1352836736:
    <br />I'll teach you to ride on the wind's back, and away we go! <br />So come with me where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart with fly on, forever. <br />To die will be an awfully big adventure. <br />When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.<br /><br /><br />Love it.......<br />
    <br /><br />PP is  eternal.. love your quotes! <br /><br />Is a magic day today..  very rare..<br />Magic is happening as we speak.. the moon has just totally eclipsed the sun,<br />and part of the the land in Far North Queensland, Australia has apparently experienced total darkness for a few minutes.. <br />(I was on phone to a friend who is holidaying over there. The beach went dark.. and thousands were there early a.m. to witness the spectacle..the birds went silent and it was calm and quiet!Wow)<br /><br />"Laughter is timeless<br />Imagination has no age,<br />Dreams are forever"                        says Peter Pan<br /><br />"I'll think of a mermaid lagoon<br />under  a Magic Moon"                      says Wendy (<< timely?? my words)<br /><br />Quote: James Barrie: Author "Peter Pan"<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1352839160:
    <br />If growing up means it would be beneath my dignity to climb a tree, I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!<br /><br /> :icon_razz:<br /><br />Love and Blessings Always<br />
    <br /><br />Ditto! L.O.V.E. to you also! xx
    OMG...You both are awesome.....<br />So come with me,where dreams are born, and time is never planned.<br />Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings,<br />forever in Never Never Land!<br /><br />Let us fly.......<br />love
  • on 1352885171:
    <br />OMG...You both are awesome.....<br />So come with me,where dreams are born, and time is never planned.<br />Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings,<br />forever in Never Never Land!<br /><br />Let us fly.......<br />love<br />
    <br /><br />Lovely one, shorty!<br /><br />"For to have faith, is to have wings"  <br /><br />Quote: Author: J.M.Barrie,  from "Peter Pan".<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x
    All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust.<br /><br />Love & Hugs to you both!!<br /><br />: )
  • on 1352901301:
    <br />All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust.<br /><br />Love & Hugs to you both!!<br /><br />: )<br />
    <br /><br />L.O.V.E.          and                      :bearhug:<br />Back to you ! x<br /><br />All for Michael, and all!
  • <br /> "What the caterpillar calls the end of the world<br /><br />..the master calls a butterfly"<br /><br />Quote: Richard Bach( born 1936) <br />American writer.. author of book<br />"Jonathan Livingston Seagull"<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x
  • <br />"You have the freedom to be yourself..<br /><br />..your true self..<br /><br />...and nothing can stand in your way"<br /><br />Quote: Richard Bach..<br />Author of "Jonathan Livingstone Seagull<br /><br /><br />L.O.V.E. x
    So true...<br /><br />Each day, on which you do not smile,<br />is a lost day.<br /><br />Charlie Chaplin<br />love
  • on 1352975545:
    <br />So true...<br /><br />Each day, on which you do not smile,<br />is a lost day.<br /><br />Charlie Chaplin<br />love<br />
    <br /><br />Lovely, shorty!<br /><br />I love Michael singing "Smile"..<br />Charlie Chaplin is a favourite of Michael's, as we know..<br /><br />"Smile though your heart is aching......<br /> Smile even though it's breaking...." etc <br /><br /> <br />:icon_e_smile:<br /><br />L.O.V.E x <br /><br />
    Hi simm..<br />I love this Song too, but I can not even smile<br />when I am sad.<br /><br />To take your Time -<br />- to dream - it is the way to the Stars<br />- to love - it is the true life-giving<br />- to be glad - it`s the Music of the Soul<br /><br />love<br />and big  :bearhug:
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    You guys are so Beautiful!!! I just want to reach through this computer and give you all the biggest (((HUGS))) you have ever had!! Bless you all for sharing your LOVE and Kindness!!! I LOVE you all!!!!!!!<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />Dont-ask-yourself-what-the-world-needs-ask-yourself-what-makes-you-come-alive-Harold-Whitman.jpg<br /><br />
  • on 1352983453:
    <br />Hi simm..<br />I love this Song too, but I can not even smile<br />when I am sad.<br /><br />To take your Time -<br />- to dream - it is the way to the Stars<br />- to love - it is the true life-giving<br />- to be glad - it`s the Music of the Soul<br /><br />love<br />and big  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi shorty.. what a beautiful  comment.. is a gladness reminder..thank you!..        <br /><br />  :icon_idea:      Yes.. being sad can be hard to change  sometimes...<br />                        ..but you know, to keep your Heart Light on>>>>><br /><br />                        >>>try a  Smile.. even if no one is around.. your eyes light up, and your Heart Light does too! <br />                        Even in front of a mirror !        ..Is a bit of magic really! L.O.V.E.  x      <br /><br /><br />                                                                        :bearhug:<br />                                                     
  • on 1353014753:
    <br />You guys are so Beautiful!!! I just want to reach through this computer and give you all the biggest (((HUGS))) you have ever had!! Bless you all for sharing your LOVE and Kindness!!! I LOVE you all!!!!!!!<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />Dont-ask-yourself-what-the-world-needs-ask-yourself-what-makes-you-come-alive-Harold-Whitman.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you!  This one's for you!                                :bearhug:<br /><br />Great quote! That is so uplifting!<br /><br />If your Heart Light is on, then the rest follows naturally!<br /><br /> Love and Inspiration can generate each other and Joy follows. L.O.V.E. x
    Thank you mjj4ever777 and knuddelknutsch back...<br />Thank`s to you simm...I smile a lot of times, but..you know...sometimes.<br /><br />Much coldness among the people,<br />because we do not dare to give us <br />as warm as we are.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />The most beautifull monument,<br />a human can get<br />the stands in the heart<br />of fellow men.<br /><br />Albert Schweitzer  German<br />Doctor, Philosoph<br /><br />love back to you all<br />shorty<br />
  • on 1353021329:
    <br />Thank you mjj4ever777 and knuddelknutsch back...<br />Thank`s to you simm...I smile a lot of times, but..you know...sometimes.<br /><br />Much coldness among the people,<br />because we do not dare to give us <br />as warm as we are.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />The most beautifull monument,<br />a human can get<br />the stands in the heart<br />of fellow men.<br /><br />Albert Schweitzer  German<br />Doctor, Philosoph<br /><br />love back to you all<br />shorty<br />
    <br /><br />L.O.V.E  and Peace, shorty. XX
    Dear Michael,<br />my heart is heavy and sad,sometimes i cry.The reason you are,<br />Michael, if i only knew that you`re okay, you`re healthy and happy,<br />it would make my heart and soul feel better. I hope and pray for you<br />that your dreams and wishes you have will be fulfilled. No matter how<br />long it may. i will stand by your side. Let your love and dream fly over<br />the whole world. God bless you and your Family, you will always be<br />deep in my heart.<br />respect and love<br /><br /><br />You only see the good heart the essential<br />is invisible to the eye<br /><br />Antoine de Saint - Exupery<br />love