Illusion that happened in plain sight on intl. tv solved Michael drove amb. pg 9

Comments

• emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Briliant find Tink, you did a great job!  /bravo/<br /><br />I remember Paris tweeted some time ago about Supermario..do any of you remember more?
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    on 1331938189:
    <br />Briliant find Tink, you did a great job!  /bravo/<br /><br />I remember Paris tweeted some time ago about Supermario..do any of you remember more?<br />
    <br /><br />I never knew of it - so, this confirms - THIS IS IT!!  party/<br /><br />GAME OVER, Michael Gets the Princess, like in Super Mario Bros. World!<br /><br />He's proven to be ALIVE, because I found that stuff Embedded at the end of the video.<br /><br />BLUE MAN to BLUE MAN - Michael's man shot it!<br /><br />Using my skills in Photoshop, here he is: Same Blue Man, spotted from the Driver's side of the Ambulance at Michael's Holmsby Hills Residence. He then drove the black SUV here, according to plan, and secured the area. In the video, the man's now here, running after the Coroner Van into the Parking Garage. He's the one who must've shot the video for Michael in the first place!<br /><br />mjbluemangarage1.jpg<br /><br />Here's Michael's Coroner van arriving, as Blue man directs other van forward - from behind the black SUV he drove from the Holmsby Hills residence:<br />mjbluemangarage01.jpg<br /><br />And one more:<br />mjbluemangarage01.jpg
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Yes, I remember ages ago (sometime early last year or possibly in 2010) Paris  tweeted a link to the YouTube video below. <br /><br />At about 1:13 MJ appears to "die" but  then comes back, and then there's the ending    :mrgreen:<br /><br />
    <br />
    on 1331945397:
    <br />Yes, I remember ages ago (sometime early last year or possibly in 2010) Paris  tweeted a link to the YouTube video below. <br /><br />At about 1:13 MJ appears to "die" but  then comes back, and then there's the ending    :mrgreen:<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Paris was trying to tell you!<br /><br />When she wore the Rainbow after I made the quip about "What do get when you chase a double Rainbow?" <br />I KNEW they were telling me it was within my grasp.<br /><br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Here's a video that shows the van going into the garage, <br />the blue guy beside black van follows it into the garage, <br />then two more ppl follow before the doors closed.  <br />1:30-2:00  More at the residence is later.  <br />I'm not sure if that's the guy who shot that video or how this was done. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Another reuters video that may be showing same van in the back area? with another van backing up... idk<br />see at end after Jermaine speaks. <br />http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play?fr=yfp-t-701&fr2=piv-web&c=4&p=michael+transport+to+coroner&vid=2af2431bc1c835789374e9186f794150&dt=1245986407&l=55&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts4.mm.bing.net%2Fvideos%2Fthumbnail.aspx%3Fq%3D1597896787351%26id%3D91d372f0784b5f0504e25d91ffedd9c5%26bid%3DsyxGmWng%252bYiFWQ%26bn%3DThumb%26url%3Dhttp%253a%252f%252fwww.reuters.com%252fnews%252fvideo%253fvideoId%253d106888&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reuters.com%2Fnews%2Fvideo%3FvideoId%3D106888&tit=Jackson%26%2339%3Bs+body+at+coroner&sigr=11gt4qjdk&newfp=1<br /><br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Wait, I'm confused, how do you know it's the same blue man? How do you know it's a man[person]? What video are you taking this from? In the first still, how do you know those are super mario pixels?
    on 1331958755:
    <br />Wait, I'm confused, how do you know it's the same blue man? How do you know it's a man[person]? What video are you taking this from? In the first still, how do you know those are super mario pixels?<br />
    <br /><br />I blew them up on my computer, of course! Their the SFX and the characters from Game Boy Super Mario Bros. Land,<br />on the screen itself! The games were made in LIMITED PIXELS!!<br />mjmarioscreenshot.jpg<br /><br />That's why I posted the video, of the Game Boy Super Mario Bros. Land! WATCH IT!<br />They match the images!!<br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />The way the characters freeze when they jump, the explosions, etc. It's an entire map of this stuff! Flying Saucers, Mario, Winged Bugs, Mushroom guys, etc.<br />The '80s rocked!!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Tink, could you blow up the pixels better than mine so we can make a clear match. Right now I don't see anything for sure--too blurry. Thanks!<br />It's great Paris (or someone through her account) is watching us and communicating with us!<br /><br /><br /><br />coronerpixels.jpg<br /><br />
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I know what those are: pixel actions and characters from The Game Boy Super Mario Land!
    <br /><br />So who produced the pixelled picture with the comic characters according to your research?<br />Where's the table identifying SMB in this?<br />
    on 1331963927:
    <br />
    on 1331958755:
    <br />Wait, I'm confused, how do you know it's the same blue man? How do you know it's a man[person]? What video are you taking this from? In the first still, how do you know those are super mario pixels?<br />
    <br /><br />I blew them up on my computer, of course! Their the SFX and the characters from Game Boy Super Mario Bros. Land,<br />on the screen itself! The games were made in LIMITED PIXELS!!<br />mjmarioscreenshot.jpg<br /><br />That's why I posted the video, of the Game Boy Super Mario Bros. Land! WATCH IT!<br />They match the images!!<br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />The way the characters freeze when they jump, the explosions, etc. It's an entire map of this stuff! Flying Saucers, Mario, Winged Bugs, Mushroom guys, etc.<br />The '80s rocked!!<br />
    <br /><br />Mine is CRYSTAL CLEAR! :)
  • That is amazing investigative work, Tink.  /bravo/
  • At the end of the video you can see a brown door in a flash,  :shock:<br />Is there anyone who could explain that? Whats the purpose?<br /><br />With Love<br />
    <br /><br />It's the door from Neverland when Miko Brando was on CNN as he gave a tour of MJ's house on Neverland.  They must have recorded over it?  But it would be from a VHS tape which no one records from anymore (except my mother). <br /><br />
    on 1331965744:
    <br />
    I know what those are: pixel actions and characters from The Game Boy Super Mario Land!
    <br /><br />So who produced the pixelled picture with the comic characters according to your research?<br />Where's the table identifying SMB in this?<br />
    <br /><br />Grace - Michael had it made of himself. Paris had a hand in this, too: she made a reference to it.<br />I'm starting to have suspicion about what happened here. In the words of Homer Simpson, "DOH!"
    on 1331954690:
    <br />Here's a video that shows the van going into the garage, <br />the blue guy beside black van follows it into the garage, <br />then two more ppl follow before the doors closed.  <br />1:30-2:00  More at the residence is later.  <br />I'm not sure if that's the guy who shot that video or how this was done. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Another reuters video that may be showing same van in the back area? with another van backing up... idk<br />see at end after Jermaine speaks. <br />http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play?fr=yfp-t-701&fr2=piv-web&c=4&p=michael+transport+to+coroner&vid=2af2431bc1c835789374e9186f794150&dt=1245986407&l=55&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts4.mm.bing.net%2Fvideos%2Fthumbnail.aspx%3Fq%3D1597896787351%26id%3D91d372f0784b5f0504e25d91ffedd9c5%26bid%3DsyxGmWng%252bYiFWQ%26bn%3DThumb%26url%3Dhttp%253a%252f%252fwww.reuters.com%252fnews%252fvideo%253fvideoId%253d106888&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reuters.com%2Fnews%2Fvideo%3FvideoId%3D106888&tit=Jackson%26%2339%3Bs+body+at+coroner&sigr=11gt4qjdk&newfp=1<br />
    <br /><br />@Mindseye: this is a video that I missed! I didn't realize so many people walked in, wow!
    @ShamoneJackson:I found it, thanks for mentioning it. It is definitely NOT a tape over, btw.<br />It's a PNG image, and some of it's been hand-painted.<br /><br />Just like the images on the van, which I had said was modified while moving, frame by frame - <br />here's the object at the "End of the Rainbow!" Also hand-painted!<br /><br />mjneverlandendofvantape.png  respect/<br /><br />
    on 1331958755:
    <br /><br />I'm sorry, Bec! Back to you: I saw him moving his arms on the video. Unfortunately, I don't have the ability on my computer,<br />to import that. My computer's too old now, so it isn't worth buying anymore software for her.<br /><br />It's a man, by the shape of their body. You can see him, then followed by two other men, into the Parking Garage.<br /><br />I'm taking the Screen-grabs from this: <br />
    <br /><br />Gotta sleep. Pleasant dreams!<br /><br />
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    on 1331966210:
    <br />
    At the end of the video you can see a brown door in a flash,  :shock:<br />Is there anyone who could explain that? Whats the purpose?<br /><br />With Love<br />
    <br /><br />It's the door from Neverland when Miko Brando was on CNN as he gave a tour of MJ's house on Neverland.  They must have recorded over it?  But it would be from a VHS tape which no one records from anymore (except my mother). <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Thank you Shamone,<br /><br />It also occured to me it was an door from neverland, but it felt odd to me why this was at this video, i think you got an good explanation for this.<br />Again Thank you.<br /><br />
    It has a handmade siggy, just like I found on the van and such!<br /><br />mjneverlandendofvantape.png<br /><br />Michael Jackson is alive!<br /><br />I never gave up on you, Michael. I've always stood up for you.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1331967778:
    <br />
    on 1331965744:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Grace - Michael had it made of himself. Paris had a hand in this, too: she made a reference to it.<br />
    <br /><br />How do you know this?<br /><br />In short, you are saying that a pixelled picture that you identify (where from?) to be containing SMB content and which was published in the web by some anonymous has its origin in the fake van video that itself was produced in a different garage than the coroner's garage.<br /><br />Even if the connections were really those that you are assuming, this does not prove at all that MJ is behind this pixel game or that this connection was his intention.<br />The truth may be completely different.<br />I do not consider any pixelled, blurry or modified picture / video being any evidence for anything else than a proof that somebody had the intention to publish it exactly this way.<br />We've come a long way. We've seen them all vanish into nowhere.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I still don't understand how those pixels are super mario pixels. I'm familiar with the game, used to play all the time. This stuff with video imaging does get over my head, admittedly.<br /><br />Tink, if you could keep trying to dumb it down for us I'd be grateful.<br /><br />
    We've come a long way. We've seen them all vanish into nowhere.
    <br /><br />So painfully true. They all dead end. Lead after lead after lead after lead *poof* into dust. I'm so jaded.
    Bec - Prince said it best: it's ALL FOR LOVE, L-O-V-E!<br /><br />It's that simple! No more, no less. bearhug<br />Laters!
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1331945397:
    <br />Yes, I remember ages ago (sometime early last year or possibly in 2010) Paris  tweeted a link to the YouTube video below. <br /><br />At about 1:13 MJ appears to "die" but  then comes back, and then there's the ending    :mrgreen:<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Thank you Adi so much, that was the video I was thinking about!  :)  michael-jackson/
    on 1331994085:
    <br />
    on 1331967778:
    <br />
    on 1331965744:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Grace - Michael had it made of himself. Paris had a hand in this, too: she made a reference to it.<br />
    <br /><br />How do you know this?<br /><br />In short, you are saying that a pixelled picture that you identify (where from?) to be containing SMB content and which was published in the web by some anonymous has its origin in the fake van video that itself was produced in a different garage than the coroner's garage.<br /><br />Even if the connections were really those that you are assuming, this does not prove at all that MJ is behind this pixel game or that this connection was his intention.<br />The truth may be completely different.<br />I do not consider any pixelled, blurry or modified picture / video being any evidence for anything else than a proof that somebody had the intention to publish it exactly this way.<br />We've come a long way. We've seen them all vanish into nowhere.<br />
    <br /><br />Grace - It's off of the video, that had been posted after 6/25/09! All the copies are the same. I know I can't explain it clearly enough, but you must have FAITH <br />in my artistic abilities, in using these programs.<br /><br />You can't have cake, and eat it too.<br /><br />Each and everyone of you now, must read between the lines, and decide. For I'm a knower, after St. Patrick's Day's White Christmas!<br />
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    It's good youointed this out....... All I can think of is it was something over the license plate......<br />But when you think about it.... There is the fact that WHY IN THE HELL are their 4 guys in the coroners<br />Van with a michaels supposed dead body with the door closed for almost a minute. Also there is the suspicious<br />Guy that hops out of the van and its like he bee lines away to try and get outta there. <br /><br /><br /><br />Elite5 Records!<br />YM
    Okay - does anyone know if the original video was posted on 8/25/09, before RTL made their claim? That would match the coroner photo's date, which was "wrong."<br /><br />Concerning the "Coroner Photo" which I'm sure you all have: You absolutely CANNOT give any shots via the sternum, the center of the chest! That's like 16 mm thick bone! <br />It takes a bone saw to cut through that during surgery. You have to shoot the epinephrine between the ribs, to get to the heart. FAIL! <br />Next: the left yellow tagged ankle: Where's the ACHILLES TENDON!? It goes along the backside of the heel, and up to the calf muscle, etc. Without that, you can't even walk.<br />Left upper arm: Where's the bicep/tricep? It looks like Popeye's! Small as a child's, then the arm is suddenly normal sized? I could keep on ripping this apart, including why is<br />the upper body facing to the right, and the lower to the left, yet the hips are straight - but I tire of this. There's not even a proper Adam's Apple, of which Michael most certainly<br />had, and you saw when he sang!<br /><br />So, back to what I was going to say: Ponder these two videos for awhile; think on advancements of them. The instructors are using computers, to control them. Plus,<br />in the first one, you can run lines in the legs, too. Imagine this: how messy it would be, using the same dummies over & over, how many punctures there would be on them?<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />They are called SIMMAN - the most sophisticated practice mannikens for Paramedics to practice on! You leave them in places like you saw - OR IN A HOUSE!<br /><br />Yes - UCLA does indeed use them, to teach their Doctors - and most likely, works with the Fire Dept., which is why that 911 CALL was so strange!!<br />Then what do I think happened? MICHAEL DROVE THE AMBULANCE FOR FUN, to lead the fans on a merry chase - which is why he spoke to "Mr. Blue" before he tried<br />to back out of the Holmsby Estate - twice, OOPS! He wasn't used to driving something so big, OMG!<br /><br />Which is why the Bodyguards did a "HIGH FIVE" after he got out. He HAD to back out, so as not to be seen, wearing a brand new dark blue pants & shirt, with different glasses:<br /><br />mjambulanc.jpg<br /><br />Which is why he had to make a right - to UCLA, because this was a TEACHING LESSON for the ER department, from beginning to end.<br /><br />Must I remind you all, about the Elephant in the room, at UCLA? It's a TEACHING HOSPITAL, within the umbrella or buddy of Ronald Reagan Hospital, called:<br />THE DAVID GEFFEN SCHOOL OF MEDICINE. DING-DONG! David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA<br /><br />"In 2002, David Geffen announced a $200 million unrestricted endowment for the School of Medicine at UCLA. The School thereafter was named David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. <br />Along with Kenneth Langone's gift to New York University School of Medicine, Geffen's donation is the largest donation ever made to a medical school in the United States."<br /><br />Voila! Perhaps this was a lesson that started out for the Medical Personnel, the Coroner's people, in "how to handle a star's death," but the media got involved - so, it went a step further,<br />to teach the court system, the lawyers, etc. a giant lesson: YOU CANNOT ALWAYS BELIEVE WHAT YOU HEAR OR SEE ON THE MEDIA.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />