Illusion that happened in plain sight on intl. tv solved Michael drove amb. pg 9

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yes, the original Van Video was uploaded to LiveLeak on 8/25/09.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1334523751:
    <br />Okay - does anyone know if the original video was posted on 8/25/09, before RTL made their claim? That would match the coroner photo's date, which was "wrong."<br /><br />Concerning the "Coroner Photo" which I'm sure you all have: You absolutely CANNOT give any shots via the sternum, the center of the chest! That's like 16 mm thick bone! <br />It takes a bone saw to cut through that during surgery. You have to shoot the epinephrine between the ribs, to get to the heart. FAIL! <br />Next: the left yellow tagged ankle: Where's the ACHILLES TENDON!? It goes along the backside of the heel, and up to the calf muscle, etc. Without that, you can't even walk.<br />Left upper arm: Where's the bicep/tricep? It looks like Popeye's! Small as a child's, then the arm is suddenly normal sized? I could keep on ripping this apart, including why is<br />the upper body facing to the right, and the lower to the left, yet the hips are straight - but I tire of this. There's not even a proper Adam's Apple, of which Michael most certainly<br />had, and you saw when he sang!<br /><br />So, back to what I was going to say: Ponder these two videos for awhile; think on advancements of them. The instructors are using computers, to control them. Plus,<br />in the first one, you can run lines in the legs, too. Imagine this: how messy it would be, using the same dummies over & over, how many punctures there would be on them?<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />They are called SIMMAN - the most sophisticated practice mannikens for Paramedics to practice on! You leave them in places like you saw - OR IN A HOUSE!<br /><br />Yes - UCLA does indeed use them, to teach their Doctors - and most likely, works with the Fire Dept., which is why that 911 CALL was so strange!!<br />Then what do I think happened? MICHAEL DROVE THE AMBULANCE FOR FUN, to lead the fans on a merry chase - which is why he spoke to "Mr. Blue" before he tried<br />to back out of the Holmsby Estate - twice, OOPS! He wasn't used to driving something so big, OMG!<br /><br />Which is why the Bodyguards did a "HIGH FIVE" after he got out. He HAD to back out, so as not to be seen, wearing a brand new dark blue pants & shirt, with different glasses:<br /><br />mjambulanc.jpg<br /><br />Which is why he had to make a right - to UCLA, because this was a TEACHING LESSON for the ER department, from beginning to end.<br /><br />Must I remind you all, about the Elephant in the room, at UCLA? It's a TEACHING HOSPITAL, within the umbrella or buddy of Ronald Reagan Hospital, called:<br />THE DAVID GEFFEN SCHOOL OF MEDICINE. DING-DONG! David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA<br /><br />"In 2002, David Geffen announced a $200 million unrestricted endowment for the School of Medicine at UCLA. The School thereafter was named David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. <br />Along with Kenneth Langone's gift to New York University School of Medicine, Geffen's donation is the largest donation ever made to a medical school in the United States."<br /><br />Voila! Perhaps this was a lesson that started out for the Medical Personnel, the Coroner's people, in "how to handle a star's death," but the media got involved - so, it went a step further,<br />to teach the court system, the lawyers, etc. a giant lesson: YOU CANNOT ALWAYS BELIEVE WHAT YOU HEAR OR SEE ON THE MEDIA.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, Yes Tink.....back in April of last year, I posted that I was of the belief that particular paramedic was Michael....as embarrassed as I was....I still think it's correct. <br /><br />TIAI April 11<br /><br /><br />This You Tube video has the Human Nature ending....watch the ending (no pun intended, lol  :icon_redface: )<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Glad you brought this back up......it's him, I was sure, and still am, lol..... :icon_redface:<br /><br />Blessings!<br /><br />
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Girls, you are on to something, wow, what a find it is!  :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />Now I realize that my signature says it all...do not forget who the driver is...MJ will get us home safely!  :LolLolLolLol: :penguin:
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    If he were the driver then he would have had plenty time and ample opportunity to unnoticeably get into another van and be taken off scene without suspicion.  Everyone's attention is on the man on the stetcher currently. 
  • Guys are you telling that the driver of the ambulance which brought "alleged dead Michael" to UCLA was Michael  :icon_question: :icon_question: :icon_question:  Hold on, I have to call my psychiatrist  :Pulling_hair:
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Nothing to do but laugh and appreciate the brilliance of it all!!!!!! I AM Entertained!!!!!! :th_bravo: :th_bravo: :th_bravo: :th_bravo:<br /> :smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv:
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    There is an old thread on here somewhere where I posted information and pictures about the teaching hospital and the similarities of the ambulances.  It was during our discussion around the number of seats in the ambulance.
  • Yeah.. and somebody was quoting the "awkward way" of driving of the ambulance driver, who instead of turning round the roundabout of Carolwood house, he drove the ambulance backwards so people wasn't able to see the driver's face, isn't it :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1334617170:
    <br />Yeah.. and somebody was quoting the "awkward way" of driving of the ambulance driver, who instead of turning round the roundabout of Carolwood house, he drove the ambulance backwards so people wasn't able to see the driver's face, isn't it :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br />Well all of that ^^ would certainly make complete sense if Michael was driving!  <br /><br />
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    @Wishingstar - This is for you! Here's an angle I screen-grabbed awhile ago, while I pondered this: mjaviauuu.jpg <br /><br /><br />@All - I kinda had an Ace up my sleeve with this theory - anyone recall, I said I'd been to one of the TOP neurologists in the country, @ UCLA? It was THERE. I saw the third best one, because there was a theory of a Chiari Malformation being the cause of Fibromyalgia, and if it was decompressed (via brain surgery), it would be cured. It was at the David Geffen Teaching section. Obviously, I didn't have that issue, but it was worth having MRIs looked at, for a cure. <br /><br />Forgot to mention, that the SFX guys that worked on Captain EO, have reached a new level in reality silicon dummies! They do all of the surgical props for Nip/Tuck, and can manufacture any body part, interior or exterior. Put on hair, fake eyes, teeth, name it! Here's an 80 pound weakling for the Forensics department made in 2009, that replaced the old dummy: Coroner's dummy is really lifelike | coroner, department, dummy - News - The Orange County Register Go through the photos - isn't it amazingly lifelike, all tucked in a bed like that?
    on 1334620515:
    <br />
    on 1334617170:
    <br />Yeah.. and somebody was quoting the "awkward way" of driving of the ambulance driver, who instead of turning round the roundabout of Carolwood house, he drove the ambulance backwards so people wasn't able to see the driver's face, isn't it :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br />Well all of that ^^ would certainly make complete sense if Michael was driving! <br />
    <br /><br />That does fit. That would also satisfy MJ being there with MJ not sitting up on the stretcher. Both statements become true.
    on 1334627552:
    <br />
    on 1334620515:
    <br />
    on 1334617170:
    <br /><br />Well all of that ^^ would certainly make complete sense if Michael was driving! <br />
    <br /><br />That does fit. That would also satisfy MJ being there with MJ not sitting up on the stretcher. Both statements become true.<br />
    <br /><br />I was scrutinizing WHO the guy with the open jacket was protecting, and it was just off. Then, I looked to his right, and the ONLY person stooped over, pretending to be pushing a real body...<br /><br />Can you just imagine the adrenaline pumping, the nervousness, in pulling that off, after backing up twice, and no one noticing it was you, that messed up?  :LolLolLolLol:<br />Oh - the white jacket that's in the infamous Coroner video, released on Wiki-leaks? It's an Intern coat! Talk about staging the Great Escape - if someone noticed you, it's all fun & games, right?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Talk about literally being in the driver's seat of the hoax.  Whether he was driving or not, who knows, but it could explain TS having us analyze every second and frame of the ambulance backing out, the ambulance photo, the who/what/if anything was in the ambulance, etc.  Perhaps we were missing the obvious.  Because we were distracted by, for example, leaf patterns.<br /><br />Sneaky sneaky. (If that's the case)<br /><br />
    on 1334631958:
    <br />Talk about literally being in the driver's seat of the hoax.  Whether he was driving or not, who knows, but it could explain TS having us analyze every second and frame of the ambulance backing out, the ambulance photo, the who/what/if anything was in the ambulance, etc.  Perhaps we were missing the obvious.  Because we were distracted by, for example, leaf patterns.<br /><br />Sneaky sneaky. (If that's the case)<br />
    <br /><br />In an earlier post, I shred the ambulance photo apart here! Two noses? A black man with a white arm!? It was slapped together so fast, it was emergency time for his friend - and he slipped up badly.<br />Shame they messed with the nose so obviously in photoshop, and misaligned the eye with the eyebrow - otherwise, I'd not have noticed. Photo was so messed up, it just fell apart in Photoshop for me!
    on 1334627552:
    <br />
    on 1334620515:
    <br />
    on 1334617170:
    <br /><br />That does fit. That would also satisfy MJ being there with MJ not sitting up on the stretcher. Both statements become true.<br />
    <br /><br />Like says one old proverb: "greatest darkness lives under a lamp"  aka obvious truth is lying under our nose...it is really clever to disguise as a driver while the whole world is focusing on MJ on the stretcher..really plan of the master!  :penguin:
    @emulik - I personally thought his BUTT would've given it away! Everybody else in that photo has sloppy old man's butt - he has a firm, dancer's butt! Check and Mate!  :thjajaja121:
    on 1334643783:
    <br />@emulik - I personally thought his BUTT would've given it away! Everybody else in that photo has sloppy old man's butt - he has a firm, dancer's butt! Check and Mate!  :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br />Tink,  after long checking  :LolLolLolLol:  I realize you are right :) 
  • can someone please show me where Lou ferrigno said Michael was driving the ambulance<br /><br />I tried to find it but couldnt. Thank you
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1334643783:
    <br />@emulik - I personally thought his BUTT would've given it away! Everybody else in that photo has sloppy old man's butt - he has a firm, dancer's butt! Check and Mate!  :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br />Hey Tink....<br /><br />LOL...you put into words exactly what I wanted to say in my earlier post/link from above.  The TII tri-screen with the backsides .... end of Human Nature is what clinched it for me. The first time I saw TII, I wondered why they would include that.  Then I watched the ambulance arrival again....and the pictures.  I am sure those backsides are the same....thought so then, think so now.  You are so funny the way you phrased it......."sloppy old man's...." Ughh......<br />Thanks too for that post earlier of the profile picture.....it's a great comparison view!  <br />Hope you are having a great week, full of happiness and blessings!<br /><br />Blessings Always<br /><br />@emulik.....I know this "investigative work" is so difficult at times...perhaps we should double check our work  :thjajaja121:.........you're so funny!  Love Ya!!!!  <br />
    Lou Ferigno said MJ liked to send mannequins in ambulances to fool the paps, not drive them.<br />
    on 1334673641:
    <br />Lou Ferigno said MJ liked to send mannequins in ambulances to fool the paps, not drive them.<br />
    <br /><br />It was on Good Day LA. On this video, @ 5:43, where it's quite clear, Michael drove an ambulance with a dummy in it:
    <br /><br />What a prankster - having Lou say it up front, to see if anyone gets it!!  :thjajaja121:
    Lou has a pretty thick accent/speech impediment, it's difficult to determine accurately what he says immediately after saying MJ liked to put mannequins of himself in the ambulance to fool the paps. Thanks for posting the video, Tink, Lou has a lot of hoaxy things to say.
    @bec - Oh, right! I'm used to Lou's accent, since he's been a regular at the Comicon years ago. We used to joke around, when our tables were near each other. But that's my point: The beans were being spilled, but NOBODY WAS HOME! It was like, "HEY! YOOOHOO! Don'tcha get it!" "Hello? Anybody home?<br /><br />Unfortunately, I was in Rehab, and had swelling of the brain, needed surgeries, and just couldn't quite literally, spare the brain power until after all the surgeries and fought off the brain damage and had cognitive skill retraining only last year, and the other surgeries done in November. Only then, could I look at all of this.<br /><br />If I hadn't had all of that - I'd have caught it all immediately.<br /><br />And you're looking at what I dug up, like I was watching it all live.
    on 1334667720:
    <br /><br />@emulik.....I know this "investigative work" is so difficult at times...perhaps we should double check our work  :thjajaja121:.........you're so funny!  Love Ya!!!! <br />
    <br /><br />yes dear Wishingstar, REALLY DIFFICULT and boring work!! In that picture case I prefer to look double, triple,,,etc. times.. :thjajaja121: :icon_redface: :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Love you too!!<br /><br />@Tink..do you have more photos to check for us?  :) ...only joking!  :icon_bounce:
    on 1334679886:
    <br />
    on 1334667720:
    <br /><br />@emulik.....I know this "investigative work" is so difficult at times...perhaps we should double check our work  :thjajaja121:.........you're so funny!  Love Ya!!!! <br />
    <br /><br />yes dear Wishingstar, REALLY DIFFICULT and boring work!! In that picture case I prefer to look double, triple,,,etc. times.. :thjajaja121: :icon_redface: :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Love you too!!<br /><br />@Tink..do you have more photos to check for us?  :) ...only joking!  :icon_bounce:<br />
    <br /><br />It is said, that Michael's never been able to fool a woman...so, go watch the videos, if you need a refresher!  ;)