Paris and Prince Jackson leave the Movies in Calabasas, Mar 11

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1331743276:
    <br />
    on 1331656935:
    <br />[...]<br /><br />[size=12pt]1. IRELAND:[/size]<br />- I think that the IRISH inscription on a GREEN blouse is a clear reference to IRELAND;<br />- In this video: Michael Jackson's Irish hideaway , the man who stayed with Michael in that mansion in Ireland, back in 2006, tells us how once Michael came from a walk in the woods, all excited that he had seen his father -in--law, Elvis in the woods! <br />OK now here's the double meaning:<br />a) Michael was referring to that famous wax figure of Elvis lying in the woods just to attract tourists, which I also think is kind of ODD!! <br />What in the name of God, has Elvis got to do with Ireland?? Why would tourists or Elvis's fans go to that specific corner of Ireland just to see an Elvis wax figure!??  :shock: smiley_spider <br />And how come Michael just "happened" to stay almost one year in a place so close to that Elvis' wax figure :?: :?:<br />OR<br />b) Michael really met Elvis who , if this is true, may be hiding in Ireland! or at least he was there at that time! <br />And WHY on Earth was Michael referring to Elvis as "his father-in-law" in the year of 2006 ?? which is 10 years after the "divorce"??  :shock: <br />I mean even if he joked, it's SOOO freakin' strange!! smiley_spider Don't you think??<br />PLUS: "Coincidentally", [size=12pt]Lisa Marie[/size] also spent some time in Ireland in that exact period as Michael!!! <br /><br />[....]
    <br /><br />Damn' !! Re-reading the title of this thread again: 'Paris and Prince Jackson leave the Movies in [size=12pt]Calabasas[/size]" It struck me!!  I just realized that Lisa, after having returned from England, she had bought a house [size=12pt]near Calabasas,[/size] like 10 minutes-drive away !!! What a "coincidence"! right?? U_THIN%7E1.GIF<br /><br /><br />"When Dr Conrad Murray was led away in handcuffs last  week after being found guilty of causing Michael Jackson’s death, his sister, LaToya, credited the verdict to the spiritual intervention of her dead brother.<br />‘Michael,’ she said, ‘was looking over us.’<br />If so, he wasn’t the only member of the Jackson clan who followed the trial from an otherworldly place. His three children – Prince Michael, 14, Paris, 13, and Blanket (aka Prince Michael II), nine – watched the televised verdict from their very own celebrity Shangri-La, an exclusive gated community in [size=12pt]Calabasas,[/size] California. Their neighbours include Kim Kardashian, Lady Gaga and Michael’s ex-wife, [size=12pt]Lisa Marie Presley[/size]."<br /><br />Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2060855/Michael-Jacksons-children-How-long-Prince-Paris-Blanket-star-reality-show.html#ixzz1p6reZAi3<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]You Ain’t Seen Nothin’ Yet<br /><br />
    >[/size] http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=22103.msg394439#msg394439
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    on 1331837352:
    <br />
    on 1331743276:
    <br />
    on 1331656935:
    <br />[...]<br /><br />[size=12pt]1. IRELAND:[/size]<br />- I think that the IRISH inscription on a GREEN blouse is a clear reference to IRELAND;<br />- In this video: Michael Jackson's Irish hideaway , the man who stayed with Michael in that mansion in Ireland, back in 2006, tells us how once Michael came from a walk in the woods, all excited that he had seen his father -in--law, Elvis in the woods! <br />OK now here's the double meaning:<br />a) Michael was referring to that famous wax figure of Elvis lying in the woods just to attract tourists, which I also think is kind of ODD!! <br />What in the name of God, has Elvis got to do with Ireland?? Why would tourists or Elvis's fans go to that specific corner of Ireland just to see an Elvis wax figure!??  :shock: smiley_spider <br />And how come Michael just "happened" to stay almost one year in a place so close to that Elvis' wax figure :?: :?:<br />OR<br />b) Michael really met Elvis who , if this is true, may be hiding in Ireland! or at least he was there at that time! <br />And WHY on Earth was Michael referring to Elvis as "his father-in-law" in the year of 2006 ?? which is 10 years after the "divorce"??  :shock: <br />I mean even if he joked, it's SOOO freakin' strange!! smiley_spider Don't you think??<br />PLUS: "Coincidentally", [size=12pt]Lisa Marie[/size] also spent some time in Ireland in that exact period as Michael!!! <br /><br />[....]
    <br /><br />Damn' !! Re-reading the title of this thread again: 'Paris and Prince Jackson leave the Movies in [size=12pt]Calabasas[/size]" It struck me!!  I just realized that Lisa, after having returned from England, she had bought a house [size=12pt]near Calabasas,[/size] like 10 minutes-drive away !!! What a "coincidence"! right?? U_THIN%7E1.GIF<br /><br /><br />"When Dr Conrad Murray was led away in handcuffs last  week after being found guilty of causing Michael Jackson’s death, his sister, LaToya, credited the verdict to the spiritual intervention of her dead brother.<br />‘Michael,’ she said, ‘was looking over us.’<br />If so, he wasn’t the only member of the Jackson clan who followed the trial from an otherworldly place. His three children – Prince Michael, 14, Paris, 13, and Blanket (aka Prince Michael II), nine – watched the televised verdict from their very own celebrity Shangri-La, an exclusive gated community in [size=12pt]Calabasas,[/size] California. Their neighbours include Kim Kardashian, Lady Gaga and Michael’s ex-wife, [size=12pt]Lisa Marie Presley[/size]."<br /><br />Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2060855/Michael-Jacksons-children-How-long-Prince-Paris-Blanket-star-reality-show.html#ixzz1p6reZAi3<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]You Ain’t Seen Nothin’ Yet<br /><br />
    >[/size] http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=22103.msg394439#msg394439<br />
    <br /><br />THANX SIMPA!! for that video!<br /><br />I feell MJ hand all over that beautiful House!!
  • TenderoniTenderoni Posts: 11
    They are most likely leaving the screening of the new Bob Marley movie, which is why Paris has that bracelet--it looks like those they give to people at screenings.  I don't think E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G is a clue.<br /><br />http://www.bobmarley.com/marley_the_movie.php
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1331959638:
    <br />They are most likely leaving the screening of the new Bob Marley movie, which is why Paris has that bracelet--it looks like those they give to people at screenings.  I don't think E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G is a clue.<br /><br />http://www.bobmarley.com/marley_the_movie.php<br />
    <br /><br />I have to say this time I agree big time , and with Souza.  Not everything the children are doing is related to "clues".  They are just kids having a good time, and it's bad enough the cameras are all over them..and now they have us here on the fourm, anyalizing, staring, zooming in, etc on their privacy...let them just be kids..<br /><br />IMO Michael wouldn't use his children like this.....hasn't he left enough clues on his own?  Aren't we just as bad as the paparazzi??  <br />We are crossing a really fine line here....I personally won't participate in tearing the kids apart, looking for some sign that we are on the right track.......Sorry.  But I will agree they are beautiful children, and deserve to be just that.......children....NOT CLUES.. God bless to all...no offense intended..just my honest opinion as a mother of an 8 yo child...
    on 1331959638:
    <br />[...] I don't think E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G is a clue.
    I don't think E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G is a coincidence or just random stuff!<br />The kids always wore clothes with significant signs or designs!<br /><br /><br />
    on 1331977067:
    <br />[...]<br />IMO Michael wouldn't use his children like this.....hasn't he left enough clues on his own?  <br />Aren't we just as bad as the paparazzi?? 
    That is an out of place comparison.<br />We only analyze what we are being shown! We are not hunting them and invent stories!<br />As long as Paris almost admitted she faked her tears at the Memorial, YES Michael very much included his kids in this great project! the verb "USE" is inappropriate here.
    on 1331977303:
    <br />
    on 1331959638:
    <br />[...] I don't think E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G is a clue.
    I don't think E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G is a coincidence or just random stuff!<br />The kids always wore clothes with significat signs or designs!<br /><br /><br />
    on 1331977067:
    <br />[...]<br />IMO Michael wouldn't use his children like this.....hasn't he left enough clues on his own?  <br />Aren't we just as bad as the paparazzi?? 
    That is an out of place comparison.<br />We only analyze what we are being shown! We are not hunting them and invent stories!<br />As long as Paris almost admitted she faked her tears at the Memorial, YES Michael very much included his kids in this great project! the verb "USE" is inappropriate here.<br />
    <br /><br />Sim, I not at all suggesting you are at fault, as I don't believe it's your posts that I am targeting...this is just total frustration from over 2.5 years of doing this over and over again......sometimes, we fall into the trap of wanting everything to fit into the HOAX...that's one of the things we have felt and discussed many times during this adventure...I think your investigations are amazing, as I too was in too deep in the beginning........<br />I just know that most of us are normal mothers, fathers, sisters brothers...and if it were my son being photographed like those poor children, I would be very protective as I am now....<br /><br />Yes, I agree that MJ has a plan and the children are part of it.....infact, I made the video about Paris and her clues, and I am also responsible for being convinced that it was Elvis Presley at the funeral in the fedora hat..lol...I am a huge Elvis fan of many years... elvis_/<br /><br />Please, please don't take my opinion personally...it is not aimed at you...I'm sorry you feel that way.  It was just my opinion with this particular situation...and I did say that "I" felt uncomfortable doing this to the children.  Stay happy and keep up the great work you do......from a fellow investigator and old "fart"  Jo bearhug bearhug
    @2good2btrue: thank you for developing your thoughts more and making it clearer. Now I can see your point!<br /><br />What video about Paris you mean? pls give me a link, there are so many videos out there...<br />I mean what is your youtube channel?<br /><br /><br />Thank you for your encouraging word to me! <br />Much LOVE to you!  bearhug<br />
    on 1331981177:
    <br />@2good2btrue: thank you for developing your thoughts more and making it clearer. Now I can see your point!<br /><br />What video about Paris you mean? pls give me a link, there are so many videos out there...<br />I mean what is your youtube channel?<br />Thank you for your encouraging word to me! <br />Much LOVE to you!  bearhug<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />This is my youtube channel........god bless<br />http://www.youtube.com/user/joperriisalovelygirl/videos<br /><br /> />
  • Did anyone happen to see the shirt that Jermaine's son is wearing? I'm assuming it's his son. Looks to have a picture of michael with a hat on & his right hand is up. Am I seeing things or does that look like Michael on his shirt? I've never seen a picture of Michael looking like that on a shirt either.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1331689906:
    <br />
    on 1331676583:
    On a lighter note, the older Prince gets, the more he looks like Michael.  Especially around the eyes and mouth.  And Paris with those enchantingly beautiful eyes is a drop dead stunner.  She is an absolute natural beauty.  What amazing kids.  Good genes for sure.<br />
    <br /><br />I see zero resemblance between Michael and the two oldest ones. I really don't believe they are biologically his. Not that it matters in any way, but please tell me what exactly looks like MJ, because I really can't see it.<br />
    <br />Finally! <br />Now you will have to ban yourself for saying that :lol: :lol: :lol:!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1331689906:
    <br />
    on 1331676583:
    On a lighter note, the older Prince gets, the more he looks like Michael.  Especially around the eyes and mouth.  And Paris with those enchantingly beautiful eyes is a drop dead stunner.  She is an absolute natural beauty.  What amazing kids.  Good genes for sure.<br />
    <br /><br />I see zero resemblance between Michael and the two oldest ones. I really don't believe they are biologically his. Not that it matters in any way, but please tell me what exactly looks like MJ, because I really can't see it.<br />
    <br />Finally! <br />
    on 1331713491:
    <br />They'll look more like him, at say about 20 - after they're done growing. <br />
    <br />I don't think so but time will tell.
    @LoveShyMichael: Interesting observation. You may be right about that pic!<br /><br /><br />@2good2btrue: wow! nice videos !  I don't remember seeing them, but I loved them! Tks for sharing!<br />I just subscribed to your Yt channel. I hate the new LOOk of YT and I hate that they forced us all to pass to the new look!<br />I don't find anything in this new format! I can't find the "Add as friend' button!! I think they completely erased it! They only left the 'subscribe' button!!<br />WHY the hell they force us to comply with their decision! I want the OLD format of YT!<br />I also dislike how they force the same change on Facebook too!!<br />What's the matter with these guys!?? We should be let free to choose between the old and the new format!!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Paris is very pretty. Her eyes are beautiful. We can´t deny that she is Debbie´s child. However, she is Michael´s child as well.<br /><br />What I wonder is how the kids got wavy hair. But one never knows what genetics have in store for one. My natural hair is very curly and I am white as a fish. Didn´t MJ have native american ancestors? Someone told me that hair types jumps from generations back.
    on 1331990117:
    <br />@LoveShyMichael: Interesting observation. You may be right about that pic!<br /><br /><br />@2good2btrue: wow! nice videos !  I don't remember seeing them, but I loved them! Tks for sharing!<br />I just subscribed to your Yt channel. I hate the new LOOk of YT and I hate that they forced us all to pass to the new look!<br />I don't find anything in this new format! I can't find the "Add as friend' button!! I think they completely erased it! They only left the 'subscribe' button!!<br />WHY the hell they force us to comply with their decision! I want the OLD format of YT!<br />I also dislike how they force the same change on Facebook too!!<br />What's the matter with these guys!?? We should be let free to choose between the old and the new format!!<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks...that means alot to me.  I believe its called SOPA and the governments are trying to take away our human rights.....Privacy laws are making our lives hell...God bless and have a great day..!!  Well, at least it's day here in Australia..!!
  • great thread.... gave me more than i bargained for (based on the subject...)<br />thanks for your posts everyone.. i appreciate them, even if i dont agree with all the so called 'connections' or 'clues'<br />from these pics of the kids. but i sure do appreciate the perspectives on this thread...<br /><br />a few comments...<br /><br />a) to say "paris, your eyes are magnetic and breathtaking" is an absolute understatement. BAM baby! You are stunning!<br /><br />b) lol @ the biological saga... again! whenever there are new pics, the biological Q's come up... does it really matter?<br />if they are his biologically- marvellous. if they are not, then marvelous. it doesnt matter, as they are his children... reverse the situation for a sec...<br /><br />a hopeless, trainwreck looser of a parent, who cares not for their child, gives up their child because they dont want it.... a wonderful person takes on this child as their own... Q: who is the parent? the biological or the one who is doing the parenting.... <br /><br />its the same siutation... it really doesnt matter. sometimes i see a resemblance. other times im like, yeah no worries mike... no way! but whatever. we love them because they are yours and also because you have influenced them to become beautiful souls regardless if their genetic makeup is jackson or not....<br /><br /><br />c) the wristband is not the romanian flag. it is definitely a bob marley wristband and they are a dime a dozen on ebay.<br /><br /><br />1313945146632622_big.jpg<br /><br /><br />PEACE OUT & I MUST SAY: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Good to be back!
  • ADD: besides so many people in hollywood and other celebs have adopted, and its a non issue... why the fuss with mj? these kids are remarkable whether they are biologically his or not. they reek MJ because of his influence on them, not because of his genes... (should they be his, and even if they should not be his)
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1332384847:
    <br />ADD: besides so many people in hollywood and other celebs have adopted, and its a non issue... why the fuss with mj? these kids are remarkable whether they are biologically his or not. they reek MJ because of his influence on them, not because of his genes... (should they be his, and even if they should not be his)<br />
    <br /><br />I have no problem with people adopting/having surrogates/taking in homeless kids/orphins etc. Quite the contrary! So I really don't see the issue if Paris and Prince are not his BIO kids. I mean, if he raised them, they are his kids, period. What I am amazed about every single time is how most fans are trying to prove that they are his bio kids and that some might even attack you viciously if you say you have a different opinion. THAT is why I think this discussion is interesting. And besides interesting also pretty useless. <br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1332387119:
    <br />
    on 1332384847:
    <br />ADD: besides so many people in hollywood and other celebs have adopted, and its a non issue... why the fuss with mj? these kids are remarkable whether they are biologically his or not. they reek MJ because of his influence on them, not because of his genes... (should they be his, and even if they should not be his)<br />
    <br /><br />I have no problem with people adopting/having surrogates/taking in homeless kids/orphins etc. Quite the contrary! So I really don't see the issue if Paris and Prince are not his BIO kids. I mean, if he raised them, they are his kids, period. What I am amazed about every single time is how most fans are trying to prove that they are his bio kids and that some might even attack you viciously if you say you have a different opinion. THAT is why I think this discussion is interesting. And besides interesting also pretty useless. <br /> <br />
    <br /><br />so very true! agree that it is usually the mj fans that are jumping up and down trying to prove bio (not talking abt pll in this thread, MJ fans in general)... why the need to help him prove bio, im not sure... ... it is 2012 afterall... the word 'family' 'parent' or 'child' is diverse these days and takes on many forms... biological, adoption, surrogacy, test tube, orphan, as you mentioned. <br />the notion of diverse families should be embraced!  /bravo/<br /><br />true that - "if he raised them.... they are his kids" - quote of the day in my eyes souza!!! ;)<br /><br />i agree that it is mostly the fans that are superimosing photos of MJ and kids, and doing comparisson desperately trying to prove legitimate bio fatherhood. (not saying that it ISNT the case) but really, others arent really doing it, it is the fans, typically... <br /><br />but really one should ask.... is is right to try and prove something that may be false, just because it feels best to you - when you really might be lying to yourself... <br /><br />we all need to be open to diverse families and the possibility that they are not his kids... however even more important than that, we need to realise that the who's, the whats and the how's of how his family is made up is really none of our business... he has given statements in the past. that should be enough. (sure they may be untrue statements, LOL but nevertheless he has given his comment on what he wishes to project)<br /><br />even if we are trying to defend that they are his bio kids in a genuine attempt to stick up for him and prove to haters that they are his bio kids, have the fans ever thought abt the fact that that he may not want that attention on his kids - even if we are trying to do a good thing...<br /><br />as a parent, i can say that the bio, genetic, physical comparison, intrusive study on a childs features, manerisms, etc has the potential to be very hurtful and invasive... even if we are trying to stand up for him... <br /><br />we should be careful and really try not to keep 'going there' even if we are attempting to support MJ... Not saying what ppl should and shouldnt do, here in this thread. im talking of fans in general, and my opinion of them trying to prove bio on YT, etc.... they keep rehashing and drawing attention to a non issue. and it stays current. i am sure paris and prince are OVER hearing abt it... even from fans!<br /><br />just a thought... if afterall he isnt the bio father... surrogacy, adoption, test tube, etc etc is not a "negative" in my eyes so it isnt something that should be constantly disproved as though "it is" a negative.... <br /><br />hyperthetical... what if paris / prince actually are surrogacy, adopted, test tube, etc and they know their origins...... Imagine how they would feel seeing MJ fans, say NO way, they arent "that" - it has potential to hurt - which is why its none of our business.<br /><br />sorry abt my little rant people... im just making up for lost time.  ;D<br /><br />and yeah, not directed at anyone here... its just a passionate subject of mine thru years of working as a social worker.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Trying to prove bio relationships is adding an invisible "moral" element thus bringing up a wall of mistrust, judgment and ignorance. Same attitude accompanies handicapped (diversely talented) people btw.<br /><br />Actually, it is pretty radical and racist because it implies that only one path (one color, one talent, one type of relationship ...) in life is the right one and acceptable.<br /><br />Acceptable by whom? <br />By these self-appointed judges?<br />They should go care about their own pink underwear on the washing line, first.<br />Respect is a difficult task sometimes. <br />Does not mean it's impossible, does not mean one should neglect this no. 1 duty.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    AustralianMJbeliever<br />
    hyperthetical... what if paris / prince actually are surrogacy, adopted, test tube, etc and they know their origins...... Imagine how they would feel seeing MJ fans, say NO way, they arent "that" - it has potential to hurt - which is why its none of our business.
    <br />I would suspect that MJ has told each of his kids their genetic connections. Doesn't matter at what age people are told their genetic links--it can be difficult to deal with.  I've heard younger is better, so you can walk through it lovingly as a parent.<br />I'm totally good with whatever the genetic situation is with MJ's kids--he chose them, loved them, raised them. I notice that on the 'Michael' album cover the 3 kids only are a little closer up than a larger group of the world's children. Maybe that was his point in having them--show the world how he loves all children with a close-up on these 3.  After 2005 the world was uncomfortable seeing MJ with children, but his own they were okay with. <br /><br /><br />So much of this story is still unwritten, and we will just have to wait and see. MJ loves giving the world surprises, but unfortunatly they are spread out over the years and we have to be patient and not expect instant! bangbang :lol:
  • @ grace and mjonmind - love you both and boy have i missed ur posts :-)<br /><br />mjonmind - interesting obs on the michael album...<br /><br />grace - i always love your posts. ive said it again and i will say it again, always well thought out with substance. i love this post of yours. sooooooooooooo true about there not only being one path or right way to having a family....  its 2012... its time we accept diversity in all areas....religion, race, family, disability, mental health, amongst many other 'circumstances' nothng is perfect... what is perfect... who dictates perfect.... no it doesnt exist, because even the so called perfect cant live up to their own expecations of the word... therefore we are simply one colourful human race regardless of gender, religion, race, ability, disability, family make up, etc etc etc - we just come from different walks of life... we are a diverse tapestry... and without that diversity, we'd simply be clones...<br /><br /><br />
    I also believe it doesn't matter who's the BIO parent(s) of the kids.<br />Either way they are Michael's kids.<br /><br />But it does interest me to the extent to which the mystery surrounding their mother (s?) is also part of this giant hoax! As I still believe (even more than before), that their mother is Lisa, with Debbie as the surrogate mother and possibly another surrogate mother for Blanket! unless Lisa secretly had him herself.<br /><br />I guess we'll have to wait for the moment of TRUTH to know exactly....
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    I really think people shouldn't spend so much time pondering such things. I have 10 brothers and sisters - half, step, adopted. To me? There is no difference - they are my siblings. Who cares about blood? Why should it matter to anyone? The parents are those who raise the children...unless the mother gave up a child to protect it, in hope of seeing him/her again some day.
  • @ tink - ca-ching right on girl!