It’s Joe Jackson - nuff said

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
1grgqs.jpg

Comments

• Delete
  • :shock:  OMG!.... Joe's sure having a good time :roll: Nuff said indeed.<br /><br />^^Apple, Homer Simpson..never seen this one... I fell off my chair :lol: :lol:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1331853813:
    <br />1grgqs.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> afraid/ suspicious// :lol:<br /><br /><br /><br />I see Joe a little younger in that photo :lol:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Guys please show some respect to Michael's father. No matter how bad this man is, I am sure Michael wouldn't like to see something like that!! I wouldn't if I were in his place!!!
  • Delete
    on 1331859578:
    <br />
    on 1331858502:
    <br />Guys please show some respect to Michael's father. No matter how bad this man is, I am sure Michael wouldn't like to see something like that!! I wouldn't if I were in his place!!!<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Diggyon......I 'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean  :?  :-\  ........WHO ever said that Joseph is a BAD man,excepted...... YOU  :?  :shock:  ??????<br />The man is living HIS life  penguin/ ,so........... a "big" applause to him  /bravo/ !!!![/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry, but I still find it inappropriate to post something like that! JMO
  • Delete<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    What event is this anyways.....it has a Michael Jackson poster on the wall.....<br />just wondering.....<br /><br />Blessings
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Joe didn't find it inappropriate to sign a boob so why is it so inappropriate to post it?  He certainly doesn't seem to find anything wrong with it.  He certainly isn't a child.  Gone Joe, do you  8-)  No shame in his game. lolol/
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I agree with Diggy. This woman is degrading herself and what Joe Jackson is doing isn't right at all, the human body isn't to be exposed and used like an object without value -- there is a sense of modesty to keep -- the intimacy of certain things have to be kept in the realm of a husband-wife relationship. What about Joe's wife and his children? This must be extremely embarassing to see. I'm sorry but there are certain things that are not to be done.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Joe looks like he's salivating around the mouth already.  :roll: :-[ I'm sure she wishes it was Michael, but she figures Dad is the closest she'll get. How many thousands/millions wouldn't have Michael's baby nevermind. People are crazy.  Maybe I'm crazy too! :lol: <br /><br /><br />I understand what you mean, Diggyon and Sarahli.
    on 1331913754:
    <br />
    on 1331860255:
    <br />
    on 1331859578:
    <br />
    on 1331858502:
    <br />Guys please show some respect to Michael's father. No matter how bad this man is, I am sure Michael wouldn't like to see something like that!! I wouldn't if I were in his place!!!<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=10pt]Diggyon......I 'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean  :?  :-\  ........WHO ever said that Joseph is a BAD man,excepted...... YOU  :?  :shock:  ??????<br />The man is living HIS life  penguin/ ,so........... a "big" applause to him  /bravo/ !!!![/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry, [size=18pt]but I still find it inappropriate to post something like that![/size] JMO<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]What do you find inappropriate? To dance like Homer Simpson or to sign some autographs on a woman breasts at 80 years old ???? Well.....from my point of view neither is offensive cause it's just a matter of opinion  ;)) .Why are we so concerned with what other people think? Is it the fear that we will lose status if we do something that is not "normal"? WTF is normal anyway? Who decides what is and what isn't normal...or what is offensive or inappropriate  :idea:  :?: ?[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Morals an ethics decide what's appropriate and what is not! I think people nowadays have completely forgotten what these two words mean, or that they even exist!!! This is so sad! What would Jesus Christ say about something like this? Would he tolerate it?
    I am sure by this stage in the game that Mrs. Jackson and Joe's children have seen it all.  Surely she no longer cares what Joe does and his "children" are probably doing more scandalous stuff than he is.  When it comes to allegiance, I will say again, mine is with Michael.  If I recall correctly I've seen a pic or two of Michael posted (one with midgets, if memory serves me) that would garner more cause for concern.  Joe Jackson knows what he's doing.  He has shown time after time that he is shameless.
    on 1331921970:
    <br />I am sure by this stage in the game that Mrs. Jackson and Joe's children have seen it all.  Surely she no longer cares what Joe does and his "children" are probably doing more scandalous stuff than he is.  When it comes to allegiance, I will say again, mine is with Michael.  If I recall correctly I've seen a pic or two of Michael posted (one with midgets, if memory serves me) that would garner more cause for concern.  Joe Jackson knows what he's doing.  He has shown time after time that he is shameless.<br />
    <br /><br />Even if this correct we should not expose everything he is doing!
    :lol: EXPOSE??  Joe does that all by his lonesome  :lol:  He doesn't require any assistance with exposure.  Be for real.  <br /><br />If it offends you, please skip this thread and go to something more suitable.  It's only a picture of Joe signing a dancer's boob, not of him sticking dollars up a stripper's hoo-hoo  :lol:  Now that would be what I'd call offensive.  lolol/
  • /bravo/
    on 1331914146:
    <br />What event is this anyways.....it has a Michael Jackson poster on the wall.....<br />just wondering.....<br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Wish you are right...cause I've tried to decipher what is written there  :? .For sure is written the name of Michael is colour red but the rest I don't understand .....maybe a book promotion  ;)) .Talking about hieroglyphics  geek/ .....does anyone here knows what kind of letters are on that beautufl woman  :idea: .......maybe some kind of ART  :? .<br />I still have to write you back lol  lolol/ !!! I L.O.VE. you Wish  bearhug !!!!![/size]
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    OK...I think the poster in the background is "The Essential Michael Jackson" that album was released July 19, 2005......is this the release party for that?  <br />not to draw more attention to the center of attention......but, what are the letters for down the side of her?  Is that a necklace or tattoo with writing, or just a watermark for copyrights?  Can't tell really......LOL....it's just awkward.  I can see both points of view on this.....goodness knows I am quite shy and really don't like women to bare all like this.  However, the world is full of different perspectives.....things that I don't understand or condone personally.  Perhaps it's wrong of me not to take a firm stance either way.  I just know what I would do, and how I'd feel......<br />I would caution against posting pictures like this......because we do have all ages here.  Things get blurry when sexuality is blatantly displayed.  Like Michael's concerts, lol......I concentrate on Michael so much, I can miss the background with all the other talent.  <br /> geek/ :lol:<br /><br />Anyways.....interesting photo.<br />Blessings Always<br /><br />PS> just saw your response applehead...thank you : ) L.O.V.E. you too  bearhug
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Who's that woman, she looks familiar but I;m not sure.<br />Anyway, I admire her for being able to do that - I could never do that in a million years...maybe under drugs but probably not even under drugs.<br />About what's moral or not moral - who are we to judge them? Nobody is perfect and it's clear to me we sin even only by looking/thinking about it, without actually doing it, OK?<br /><br />Maybe we sin more than those who are actually doing some things.
  • Delete
    What is it exactly that you want to prove with these pictures????
    There’s nothing to be proved by the picture, “exactly".  It’s just a picture that I found interesting and I posted it.  For crying out loud, I never try to sanctimoniously tell anyone on here what to post and what not to.  If I don’t agree with a post I read it, skip it a few times, come back and read the responses.  If I have something positive to add, I oblige.  No biggie.  :roll:  So why are you so offended by it?  That’s the real question.  I never said I was an angel.  We know Joe isn’t.  So whats the problem.  The picture is scandalous, not offensive.  I posted it because it’s funny to see just how much Joe continues to ball in spite of himself.  To me, that speaks volumes.
    on 1331925247:
    <br /> /bravo/
    on 1331914146:
    <br />What event is this anyways.....it has a Michael Jackson poster on the wall.....<br />just wondering.....<br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=10pt]Wish you are right...cause I've tried to decipher what is written there  :? .For sure is written the name of Michael is colour red but the rest I don't understand .....maybe a book promotion  ;)) .Talking about hieroglyphics  geek/ .....does anyone here knows what kind of letters are on that beautufl woman  :idea: .......maybe some kind of ART  :? .<br />I still have to write you back lol  lolol/ !!! I L.O.VE. you Wish  bearhug !!!!![/size]<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I could be wrong but it looks like it says The immortal Michael Jackson on that poster.  Perhaps a recent picture?
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1331925030:
    <br /> :lol: EXPOSE??  Joe does that all by his lonesome  :lol:  He doesn't require any assistance with exposure.  Be for real.  <br /><br />If it offends you, please skip this thread and go to something more suitable.  It's only a picture of Joe signing a dancer's boob, not of him sticking dollars up a stripper's hoo-hoo  :lol:  Now that would be what I'd call offensive.  lolol/<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Agree with you  ::P  .....  no disrespect....just a little bit of wonder  geek/  and entertainment  bounce/ ....Michael 'll be laughing too  8-)  .... great Joe !!  /white flag/  lolol/<br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    @hesouttamylife: thank you for posting this photo! even if only to complete our image of Mr. Jackson - the Head prankster and "Fish" hunter of the family!  :lol:<br /><br />@diggyon: I see no wrong in posting articles or pics about Michael's family, no matter how controversial they may be. We are here to learn as much as we can , in all possible details... good or bad... Who knows how maybe this  event and scandalous pic will be somehow later connected to the hoax or some other important event. So it never hurts to learn about everything. <br /><br />Remember there was also considered as an offense to post Michael's 'dead/autopsy" pic or Whitney's coffin-pic.<br /><br /><br />I don't know if we should judge this to either of the extremes<br />All I know it made me laugh at the first glance!  :lol:<br />Then, ok, I thought it's a bit too much..<br />The girl is obviously nuts lol  :lol:<br />And Mr. Joe is just too much "polite" by indulging her request of a "boob autograph"  geek/ :lol:<br /><br />Either way, it's funny as hell! :lol:<br />Not that this is an excuse for it nor for other possible future occurrences of something similar.<br />Oh no! I don't agree with such behavior , but I also don't think they are to blame. It happened...so be it! and there are more serious things to worry about in this world than that pic.<br /><br />Like for example this:<br />'Kony 2012' Honcho Jason Russell Detained for Allegedly Masturbating in Public<br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/16/kony-honcho-arrested-for-allegedly-masturbating-in-public/<br /><br />or this:<br />Rampage Jackson Grants Fan Request -- Yes, I'll SLAP You in the FACE!!!<br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/16/rampage-jackson-slap-fan/
  • delete