MICHAEL Has Told The Biggest LIE of All?

13»

Comments

• Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    I think he didn't even knew anymore what to say to those people. If he said that he would have lot of plastic surgery people would act stupid to him and stuff. And if he said he didn't had much, people would not believe it and also act stupid.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    He must have told a lot of lies in his life, just to be able to have a life. No one can blame him for that.

About the nose surgery, I think 2 surgeries is not even that far off. If you look at this pic from 2005, the nose just looks the same as the BAD nose. So either he changed it a 100 times back and forth, or he really didn't have that much surgery done and used (OMG, I am going to say it again!) DOUBLES.

mj.jpg
    I know! I don't know why it's so hard for some people to just compare pictures real quick.. He really has only had two, and I believe him wholeheartedly on that AND the matter of all three kids being his. Paris doesn't even look straight-up "Caucasian" the way Debbie Rowe does, and I say this because when you see them next to each other, they look really similar, but Paris looks like "ethnic" (i.e. half-black) Debbie..