PADDED CELL (C)

2»

Comments

• I hope you don't mind, but I've bought some non alcoholic beverages for those who don't drink and myself <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    cocktail_87mo.gif

thanks for that smelly! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> i don't drink but i really need to relax! geeeeeez i woke up in the mornign and read those stuff.. freaked out! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • Can I bring my cigerettes? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> because I'm laughing in hysteria and I'm about to go sit in the corner over there and just rock back and forth <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

if smoking is allowed than I am in too! One thing afraid me - I will not wish to get out of there- ever <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • No probs legend!
    Something tells me well be the only sober ones here <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Kidding!

Me too! Non-drinker here! But can still have a good time without it. Not a stressy person but would love to join u all <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • stress.jpg

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • :D COME ON MY CELL HAS BIG SCREEN TV WET FISH AND BAXTER <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> AND THE BEST PARTIES AND THE BIGGEST SUPER SOAKER EVER <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> OH AND ME AS A PERMANANT RESIDENT <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

always wanted to ask you ..who is baxter?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> BAXTER IS PART OF MJS ARMY CHECK THE PIC I UNLEASH HIM ON VERY BAD PEOPLE KENNY O HAS MANLY WE HAVE BAXTER <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lol..you mean baxter is your avatar?
  • :D COME ON MY CELL HAS BIG SCREEN TV WET FISH AND BAXTER <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> AND THE BEST PARTIES AND THE BIGGEST SUPER SOAKER EVER <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> OH AND ME AS A PERMANANT RESIDENT <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

always wanted to ask you ..who is baxter?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> BAXTER IS PART OF MJS ARMY CHECK THE PIC I UNLEASH HIM ON VERY BAD PEOPLE KENNY O HAS MANLY WE HAVE BAXTER <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh,.,.. dont even get me started on Kenny O!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> DONT GET ME STARTED ON WET FISH <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• Can i drop by your padded cell.... I really need too...

Heres my padded cell and the only thing that's missing is you guys, KFC and loads of beer, whiskey and sweets of course <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

.... and muzik <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->

[youtube:2c3lzp5i]

welcome!

• Can i drop by your padded cell.... I really need too...

Heres my padded cell and the only thing that's missing is you guys, KFC and loads of beer, whiskey and sweets of course <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

.... and muzik <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->

[youtube:3d85xcfa]

welcome!

Excactly... You guys are more than welcome there.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • IM HIDING OUT IN THE SANCTUARY OF THE PADDED CELL!!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->