Front's PI & Crystal ball ---> Exhibit B (HOLOGRAM)

SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
1. QUOTE taken from this thread: page 229 - For those of you losing faith, take a look "BACK" shall we?<br /><br />
imagescmc.jpgamigaillus.giflightman.jpg<br /><br />pixtoncomi.jpgillusion05.jpgthisisnott.png
<br /><br />2. QUOTE taken from this thread: page 238 - For those of you losing faith, take a look "BACK" shall we?<br /><br />
[....]<br />pi.png<br />[.....]
<br /><br />3. QUOTE taken from this thread: page 4 - Tupac arise (hologram) together with Snoop<br /><br />
on 1334837838:
<br />[....]<br />image6.jpgimage7.jpg<br />[....]
<br />[size=12pt]________________________________________________________________________________________[/size]<br /><br />
[size=12pt]@Front: has the Crystal Ball dropped YET??  :)[/size]
<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]KEY-WORDS: [/size]<br /><br />sehf.jpg [size=12pt]1. SEHF --- > acronym for Spin Extended Hartree-Fock [/size]<br /><br />2. PI, H2O, Hydrogen, Letter H (8th letter; 8 = infinite), Letter N , MAGNET, WAVE, ENERGY, LIGHT, CUBIC, PROJECTION, <br /><br />3. SOs (Spin Orbitals), MOs (Molecular Orbitals), [size=12pt]UltraViolet [/size]spectrum (PURPLE), 3D, imaging, MIRRORS<br /><br />4. CRYSTAL, OPTICAL, DIGITAL, ATOM, DYNAMICS, ELECTRONIC BeAM, HOLOGRAM<br /><br />5. EXHIBIT B ---- > [size=12pt]crystallographic b [/size]axis ---- > "[...]The initial interest on this work was stimulated by the potential use of MPc as a gas sensor,3 where an acceptor-donor mechanism could appear under irradiation, as in the case of doped polymer media for real time [size=12pt]holography[/size]. From a more basic point of view, the MnPc was one of the first molecular magnets reported. Indeed, magnetic properties were determined on a single crystal Specimen. ( see source )<br /><br />[size=12pt]________________________________________________________________________________________[/size]<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]Hartree Equation [/size]> s.a. composite quantum systems [many-body systems].<br />* Idea: An effective evolution equation for mean-field systems.<br />@ References: Knowles & Pickl CMP(10) [bounds on the rate of convergence of the quantum [size=12pt]N[/size]-body dynamics to the Hartree dynamics].<br /><br />Hartree-Fock Approximation / Equation<br />* Idea: The Hartree-Fock approximation is the basis of molecular orbital theory; Its goal is to approximately solve the electronic Schrödinger equation by describing each electron's motion by a single-particle function (orbital), approximated by a single Slater determinant made up of one spin orbital per electron, which does not depend explicitly on the instantaneous motions of the other electrons. ( see source )<br /><br />[size=12pt]Spin-extended Hartree—Fock : [/size]<br /><br />1. "Projected-unrestricted Hartree—Fock wave functions can be improved by minimizing the energy with respect to variations in the occupation numbers of the charge-density natural orbitals. A series of [size=12pt]pi[/size]-electron calculations are compared to the spin extended calculations of Mayer and Kertesz. [...]" ( see source )<br /><br />2. Unrestricted Hartree—Fock Calculations. II. Spin Properties of Pi‐Electron Radicals <br /><br />3. "[...]In order to illustrate this study and to provide a numerical demonstration of the minimization techniques ab initio SEHF calculations on a number of ten electron systems are reported. These calculations were performed for the singlet ground states of Ne, HF, [size=12pt]H2O[/size], NH3, CH4, and cyclic H10." ( see source )<br /><br />4. "[...] A general formalism for time-dependent linear response theory is presented within the framework of linear-combination-of-atomic-orbital crystalline orbital theory for the electronic excited states of infinite one-dimensional lattices (polymers). [...] Convergence of the calculated excitation energies with respect to the number of unit cells taken into account in the lattice summations ([size=12pt]N[/size]) and the number of wave vector sampling points (K) is studied taking the lowest singlet and triplet exciton states of all-trans polyethylene as an example.[...]" ( see source )<br /><br />5. "An interactive method of solving the Mestechkin spin-extended Hartree–Fock equations is proposed. On this basis projected and spin-extended values of energies and spin densities for some hydrocarbon [size=12pt]π[/size]-radicals are calculated. Relations among UHF, ASA, AA, projected, and spin-extended energies are discussed." ( see source )<br /><br />6. We investigate the geometry and electronic structure of an interstitial [size=12pt]H atom[/size] in the BaTiO3 crystal considering both cubic and tetragonal crystallographic lattices. A quantum-chemical method based on the Hartree-Fock formalism is used throughout the study. Interstitial [size=12pt]H[/size] is found to bind to one of the O atoms, forming the so-called OH group. [...]" ( see source )<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]________________________________________________________________________________________[/size]<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Optical Technology  [/size]<br /><br />In General > s.a. astronomy; microscopes; [size=12pt]mirrors[/size]; optics.<br />* [size=12pt]Photonic crystal:[/size] An example of metamaterial; Consists of stacks of tiny rods, or solid material bored out with a honeycomb pattern of voids; The voids have a lower refractive index than the host material, and the periodic variation of refractive index excludes light at certain frequencies – the optical equivalent of the energy gap in a semiconductor; > s.a. radiation b]Cerenkov[/b.<br />* Optomechanical devices: Devices that use mechanical effects of light; The effects have been known for a long time (e.g., radiation pressure, starting with solar and [size=12pt]starlight [/size]effect on surrounding matter), but until recently they were too small for practical applications; Now (2010) nano-scale opto-mechanical systems are explored as ultra-sensitive force and displacement sensors, and by using light to cool a mechanical system to its quantum ground state, researchers hope to explore the foundations of quantum mechanics in a new regime.<br /><br />[size=12pt]Imaging[/size]<br />* Photography: In a photographic emulsion, incoming light knocks an electron loose from silver halide grains; This allows the crystals of atomic silver to form; These are later developed into images.<br />* Transformation optics: 2010, The field in which optical materials are tailored to [size=12pt]direct the trajectory of light[/size] ( Front's "intersection of lights") to accomplish desired effects; It has led to astonishing devices previously thought to be impossible, such as perfect lenses fabricated from flat pieces of material, invisibility cloaks, and[size=12pt] illusion devices [/size]that make an object appear as something else; > s.a. meta-materials." ( see source )<br /><br />[size=12pt]________________________________________________________________________________________[/size]<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Volume holographic spectral imaging[/size]<br /><br />"[....]We report on a [size=12pt]volume holographic imaging spectrometer (VHIS) system [/size]which allows retrieval of a scene's two dimensional spatial information as well as its spectral information. This is performed using a transmission volume hologram and a simple rotary scanning mechanism. The system has the advantages of high spectral and spatial resolutions and the potential of single-shot, four-dimensional (3D spatial plus 1D spectral) imaging by recording multiple volume holograms in the same material. Also, due to the transmission diffraction geometry, the system automatically eliminates the stray excitation light from the captured signal. We give theoretical analysis of the performance and experimental demonstration using fluorescent CdSe/ZeS quantum [size=12pt]dots. [/size]The measured quantum dots spectra agree well with the spectra obtained using a conventional spectrometer[.....]" ( see source )<br /><br /><br /><br /> <br /><br />houseinfiniteladder.jpg

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Yeah, I don't get it.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    "Exhibit B is going to rock the trial"<br /><br />Let me take a wild guess here..........the trial Front was referring to wasn't necessarily the CM trial.........<br />"trial" be definition could also mean: to try out, an experiment, something new to try etc.<br /><br />We, the hoaxers, are "the trial"........Tupac rocked our trial here......... <br />Sim............... H = hologram<br />we've been rocked...to the core!  <br /><br /> :bowdown:<br /><br />Brilliant, just brilliant ........... 
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    YESSS Wishy!!!  :)<br /><br /><br />This is how I see things:<br />Front predicted 2PAC's hologram.<br />Front gave us all sorts of key-words in time.<br />These key-words are also key-words in all these scientific theories on which the Hologram technology is based.<br />Instead of telling us the direct term "hologram", he told us related-terms to this technology: one dot per message... one puzzle piece at a time...<br /><br />SEHF - stands for many things among which this theory : Spin Extended Hartree-Fock - which is related to how Holograms work.<br />
    What does SEHF got to do with it? I think this is an example of digging too deep.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

regarding SEHF - Read above ^^ (edited message)
    I think even SEHF himself reads that for the first time.,

Well if his username is just a coincidence, then I have to thank him for having me inspired to search what SEHF means <br />and find out the fact that SEHF is related to Holography.<br />In this case, we can talk about a pure happy coincidence! :)
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    This time I go for the fun part and wave hello  :smiley-vault-misc-150: <br /><br />to the .....<br /><br />
    <br />Sesame Street: Spin Doctors Of Two Princes With Zoe, Telly, And Elmo - YouTube<br /><br />... Spin Doctors!<br /><br /><br /><br />Turtles tend to have a long life - just like sloths - because they are taking it slow-fox.<br /><br /> :icon_mrgreen: <br /><br />Love your skipping out of the box, guys. Every day a new surprise...<br />Does not mean we should overanalyze members.
    The fact that it occurred to me to search what SEHF means, which led me to Hologram technology, was just accidental.<br />If the user SEHF hadn't been on our forum, I could have very well simply looked for Hologram technology <br />and I would have found the same information and and the same key-words that Front gave us. <br />It's all in the quotes.
  • That means Michael Jackson could be behind SEHF username or am I out of the blue on this thread?  :omg:
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    oh jeez ! if we are supposed to get something out of SHEF  someone might as well shoot me now ! there is something about him that i love ( can't put my finger on it) but trying to make heads or tail of what he says makes my head spin. :icon_lol:
    Hey guys! I propose something: let's forget I even mentioned SEHF! <br />I could have very well not tell you how I got to these links.<br /><br />Does it really matter how I got to this info? <br /><br />What matters here is that Front's clues/key-words match certain key-words in these scientific texts on Holography.<br /><br />That's what I did: Front's clues + key-words + Holo information = this thread.<br /><br />You can agree with me OR call me crazy /send me to the doctors/throw tomatoes at me if you like!<br /><br />It's just a try, just a theory ... it's not the end of the world!<br />At least not yet ....  :icon_lol:
    Yeah some people love the conspiracy blogger too, doesn't mean he's mj. <br /><br />

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Huh? I mean like  :WTF: Huh? Wait a minute....I just can´t wrap my mind around this right now. <br /><br />*shakes head, rubs eyes*<br /><br /> :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br /><br />Sim are you sure this isn´t a variety of "The Sign"?  :icon_lol: :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />I don´t get it. Honestly. But I promise I´ll read it again later and try to figure out what that´s all about.
    Yess Grace!  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />30966210150832708815545.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    [size=12pt]Front about PI(E), CRYSTAL, RAY and LIGHT [/size]
    <br /><br /><br />
    Front wrote:
    [...] Now, if you'll excuse me, there's a "pie" that needs tending to, with additional layers---- and more on the table.[....]source: For those of you losing faith, take a look "BACK" shall we? Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators - Page 143
    <br /><br /><br />Notice how he wrote the word E-X-P-A-N-D , so as to highlight it??<br /><br />EXPAND is synonym with EXTEND, right?? which leads me to ---- > Spin Extended Hartree-Fock - which is related to how Holograms work.<br /><br />
    Front wrote:
    source: For those of you losing faith, take a look "BACK" shall we? Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators - Page 99<br /><br />Horizon----> [size=12pt]E-X-P-A-N-D[/size]<br />Ongoing…………….<br /><br />p.s. [size=12pt]Enjoy the "pie". [/size]  geek/  ;)<br /><br />p.s.s. Get yo' Smurfs on! iconsmurf.gif
    <br /><br />
    on 1328751518:
    <br />[...]<br />The dark clouds will part…..horizons shall [size=12pt] <<---e-x-p-a-n-d--->> [/size]and the glory of L.O.V.E. will rain down upon them quenching their souls. <br /><br />[...]Parallel lives, parallel paths‬<br />And for so long a one-way looking glass<br />In the mysterious depths of time and space <br />Footsteps converge to reveal a face <br />The mirror, no more a one-way reflection<br />[...]
    <br /><br />
    Front wrote:
    source: For those of you losing faith, take a look "BACK" shall we? Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators - Page 62<br />[...] 1 day of Simmering has been---and will continue to be---mentioned, regardless of HOW YOU INGEST IT. You got your eggs…flour…cream…custard…you got the Back of the pie crust…you got the Front of the whipped cream…the pie won't cook until all the ingredients are combined. <br />Examine EACH and ALL ingredients carefully, for they all adhere to the same force  :arrow: fully cooked to perfection, the "chef"  8-) and his "guests" shall delight in reaping what has been sowed.<br /><br />My purpose & intention is not to serve the "pie" on a silver platter, but rather to offer the constituents for the "recipe".<br />Keep Watchin' as all the ingredients slowly come together in that mixing bowl……
    <br /><br />
    Front wrote:
    source: For those of you losing faith, take a look "BACK" shall we? Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators - Page 65<br /><br />The "pie" (or Pi ---whichever way you choose to slice it!) is coming along just fine. Are you ready for the "7-day feast"?<br /><br />Revelation 21:4<br />"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”<br />……….the NEW has already began.<br /><br />Romans 14:13<br />"Let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or OBSTACLE in the way of a BROTHER or SISTER."
    <br /><br />
    Front wrote:
    source: For those of you losing faith, take a look "BACK" shall we? Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators - Page 130<br /><br />When you discard the TRASH that pollutes the FACTS and repeatedly makes (feeble) attempts to poison every possible layer of the "pie" so to speak, and the fog of their heavy stench ---- liesblackmaildeceptionallegationssensationalismslanderthreatsBULLSH^T --- has finally lifted….. it all becomes CRYSTAL CLEAR, and the pieces of the puzzle that have been (seemingly!) missing suddenly appear and fall right into place….. for they were in FRONT of our eyes all along. In time, this puzzle, too, shall be complete.<br /><br />LIGHT will continue to shine and obliterate the iniquity of the evildoers. And we are seeing this more and more with each day…little by little, with every [size=14pt]ray. [/size]Subtle as it may seem, it's there…whispers are penetrating the darkness and reverberating into light, ILLUMINATING the gloom. Also, there have been quite a few extremely observant comments right here on this very board!<br /><br />This may seem like another rant, and it IS in part, but it's about more than that. It's about VICTORY……………………. all the way to the end.<br /><br />p.s. Seguir Viendo!
    <br /><br />
    on 1331334066:
    is this vision still applicable or has it become blurry with time?
    <br />This vision is VERY applicable and has increased with CLARITY. Blurry? Absolutely not! it's clear---as CRYSTAL. <br />& that "crystal ball" hasn't fully dropped…..YET. <br />[...]
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Donte posted this on his facebook April 22. and on WE ARE ALL MASTERS<br /><br />Many people have asked me where they can purchase a Scalar Medallion like the one seen in my photos. I am more than happy to share this with everyone interested in protecting themselves from the extreme amount of Electro Magnetic Radiation (EMR) polluting our beloved planet.<br /><br />THE PROBLEM: Electro Magnetic Radiation (EMR)<br /><br />The negative side effects of EMR:<br />Breast Cancer/Testicular Cancer<br />Brain Tumors<br />Poor Concentration<br />Diseases of the Nervous System such as Alzheimer's Disease<br />Immune System Dysfunction<br />Sleep Disorders<br />Inflammatory Disease<br />Chronic Allergic Responses<br />Reduces Sperm Count in Men by 35%<br />Infertility<br /><br />THE SOLUTION: Scalar Energy<br /><br />Benefits of Scalar Energy:<br />Protection from Electro Magnetic Radiation<br />Has 76 natural occurring minerals that promote holistic healing in the body<br />Enhances Energy in the Body & Mind<br />Enhances consumption of Nutrients in Food<br />Enhances consumption of Pure Water<br />Promotes Healthy Lifestyle: Exercise, Positive/Happy Thinking, Proper Sleep<br />Outwardly the Scalar Energy enhances the body's bio-field.<br />Inwardly it enhances the many psychological functions of the body.<br /><br />The medallions are state of the art - quantum science- that helps your body deal with the effects of electromagnetic radiation (EMR) caused by cell phones, laptops, microwaves, T.V's and all the electro smog thats polluting us and our planet. They are for health, well being, and protection. If you wish to buy a medallion contact this email address: Scalarmedallion@Gmail.com<br /><br />You have nothing to lose and so much to gain. Even if you are not interested in purchasing these life changing products, then you must help spread the word and raise awareness on the increasing dangers of electromagnetic radiation which is affecting EVERYONE whether they know it or not. I wish you the best on all your journeys.<br />Namaste'<br /><br />-Donte' Jackson<br /><br />30966210150832708815545.jpg
    <br /><br />^^ MInute: 00:47:37 --- > 2PAC's Hologram (LIGHT) arrived after <br />a moment of complete [size=12pt]DARKNESS [/size]and [size=12pt]THUNDERS[/size]!<br /><br />---- > Tupac arise (hologram) together with Snoop
    <br /><br /><br />
    [...][size=12pt]The "guiding light" will appear in times of darkness[/size] when/if it is needed. At this moment in time, it is not needed---for the converging paths are INDEED being walked in subtle illUminatIon. Worry not about those unforeseen paths that lie ahead. Those bridges shall be crossed when reached. Do not be afraid of straying slightly off the path; it will not cause one to get lost---IF the anchor remains bolstered to TRUTH---and may even be conducive to further knowledge gained upon one's explorations.[...]<br />For those of you losing faith, take a look "BACK" shall we?
    <br /><br />
    roll that dice, gotta check it twice<br />centrifuging on the vial<br />Light Man [size=14pt]spin[/size]ning all the while<br />Exhibit B gonna rock that trial<br /><br />the "N"ew, the "CHA_GE" --- if it makes you wonder<br />relapse back, mesh letter to number<br />[size=12pt]won't be long 'til you hear that thunder……………[/size]<br />For those of you losing faith, take a look "BACK" shall we?
    <br /><br /><br />
    [...][size=12pt]Seek the answers in the darkness. [/size]Do not be afraid to venture into hidden shadows, for you will SEE the unmistakable LIGHT surrounding the "madness" of your scope. Bolster your foothold and hone your vision while walking the path of wisdom---and soon you shall SEE, every corner, crevice, fissure...with CLARITY.<br />[...] For those of you losing faith, take a look "BACK" shall we?
    on 1335890958:
    <br />Donte posted this on his facebook April 22. [...]
    Tks for sharing. Interesting info!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Just on the off chance it hasn't been mentioned........Coachella, the music festival that had the hologram, was organized by a company named<br />Goldenvoice ...... they are a subsidiary of AEG.  There lies a connection: Tupac>Hologram>Goldenvoice>AEG>Michael<br /><br />Check out Goldenvoice's site........under shows, it lists Avicii, a DJ.  He is set to play London O2 in 2012...one of the largest shows ever by a DJ. <br /><br />Welcome :: Goldenvoice<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avicii<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coachella_Valley_Music_and_Arts_Festival<br /><br />Blessings!
    @Wishy : victoire-584.gif<br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]print screen: ---- >[/size] source<br /><br />image8rzr.jpg
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    The number π (sometimes written pi) is a mathematical constant that is the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter. The constant π is approximately equal to 3.14159. It's literally on the CAKE, or "Pie" that was quite literally cooked - and is in one of the images already posted.<br /><br />Someone's already responded to the Awakening...I wouldn't ignore it.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Simpa, you've blown me away with all this!  And it's way over my head.  I'm going to have to read this better tomorrow when I'm not so tired.<br /><br />SEHF, any comments/response?
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Ok now...I got it now.<br /><br />Questions: <br /><br />How do you derive "crystallographic b" from "EXHIBIT B"?<br /><br />What sense is there in hinting at the hologram for such a long time here on the forum? Isn´t that like giving a clue to a clue?<br />And: where do we go from here?
    @MjonMind: take your time ...I've been working and researching on this theme ever since 2PAC's hologram just BLEW me away 2 weeks ago!<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1335956804:
    <br />[size=12pt]How do you derive "crystallographic b" from "EXHIBIT B"?[/size]
    I thought about some possible word-games like we know Front likes. <br /><br />1. TRIAL (lawsuit) vs. TRIAL (TEST)<br />He dropped the clue either before the trial or after it began I don't remember well, so we all were purposely "derailed" thinking that the clue was about the trial.<br />But the word "trial" also means like some sort of a test, maybe we've been put to "trial" see if we can figure it out, but I also thought about something else! <br />Since there are so many clues in Front's texts hinting to Holography, I think that maybe the BAM is organized to happen closely related to some holographic-tricks. So if Front mentioned "trial", maybe the show that they prepared for 2PAC's hologram was in fact a test, a "trial" for the upcoming BAM that Michael prepares. Maybe they wanted to see (test) what the reaction of the public/media/fans will be when faced with such a show. <br />This was my line of thoughts... But I could be very well wrong! <br />Maybe Front could help us a bit here... :bowdown: Pls tell us what you meant by "exhibit B"?<br /><br /><br />2. Exhibit B - Crystal Ball - Crystallographic B - Holographic<br />^^ Just another word-game, Front hinting to both a trial (lawsuit) by the use of the legal term "exhibit" and to Holography by often taking about his <br />Crystal Ball and by the letter B ('exhibit B")--- > <br />Crystallographic B --- > Hologram<br /><br />
    [....][size=12pt]Crystallographic B [/size]axis ---- > "[...]The initial interest on this work was stimulated by the potential use of MPc as a gas sensor,3 where an acceptor-donor mechanism could appear under irradiation, as in the case of doped polymer media for real time [size=12pt]holography[/size]. From a more basic point of view, the MnPc was one of the first molecular magnets reported. Indeed, magnetic properties were determined on a single crystal Specimen. [....]( see source )
    <br /><br /><br />
    on 1335956804:
    What sense is there in hinting at the hologram for such a long time here on the forum? <br />Isn´t that like giving a clue to a clue?
    Well in case I am right, in case Front really gave us clues hinting to 2PAC's hologram, then most probably it's related to the BAM.<br />Interesting how you formulated your second question here: giving clue (2PAC Hologram) to another clue (Mj's BAM) - that's how I see things.... But again. I could be wrong! Anyway I enjoy trying! :icon_e_wink: <br />Thanks for your questions MaryK!<br /><br /><br />
    on 1335956804:
    And: where do we go from here?
    We'll wait and see if we receive other clues that either confirm or dismiss this theory.