Front's PI & Crystal ball ---> Exhibit B (HOLOGRAM)

124»

Comments

• DontwalkawayDontwalkaway Posts: 849
    Speaking about coils and mathematics.  Look at this video I found on Youtube about Nicolas Tesla.  He had a way to capture radiant energy from the sun.  It uses a coil.<br /><br />Tesla's Little Secret - YouTube
    There's also a series of videos on Youtube called The Pyramid Code-High Level Technology<br /><br />They have a theory that the pyramids generated electricity.  They used a water source like a river or waterfalls.  There were aquifers which filled with water under or near the pyramids.  They show this during episode 2.    <br /><br />Here's episode 1.  The Pyramid Code - Episode 1: The Band of Peace - YouTube<br /><br />There are also other videos on youtube about free energy devices and the energy created by pyramids.  It's quite amazing.    :woohoo2:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Here's a series of videos on Sacred Geometry, ancient aliens, etc. that I've been watching.  This one on the Math of God, ties together God, consciousness, pi, Fibonacci, and the physical universe.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />And the rest of the videos. The writer's material (weird voice :icon_lol:) is so thorough and educational. Take it all as theory.  I highly recommend it.<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1338670787:
    <br />There's also a series of videos on Youtube called The Pyramid Code-High Level Technology<br /><br />They have a theory that the pyramids generated electricity.  They used a water source like a river or waterfalls. <br />[...]<br />the energy created by pyramids. <br />
    <br /><br />Energy cannot be created. <br />Energy is existing and cannot be lost or created - it is source of transformation into another form of energy but it cannot be lost or added. Wind -> electric power, water -> electric power, heat a house with an ice tank not with steam. It is pure astounding mathematics and physics. If we'd use more of it, we'd be better off in many ways.<br /><br /><br />Water is being used to lift and transport heavy weights.<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterweight<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bom_Jesus_funicular<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynton_and_Lynmouth_Cliff_Railway<br />You add additional weight to weight A on top to lift weight B on the bottom up to the top.<br />No mystery how the pyramids were built. They had the power of river Nile at hand.<br /><br /><br />There's much mystery of how things may happen in illusions or in one of a kind manifestations of genius and art.<br />Most of the times it is pragmatic and rational use of standard techniques in a very skilled and elaborated way that end in the astounding result. Art has its roots in mastery of technique. Basically, it is 99% mastery of technique and 1% marketing.
    Grace<br />
    There's much mystery of how things may happen in illusions or in one of a kind manifestations of genius and art.<br />Most of the times it is pragmatic and rational use of standard techniques in a very skilled and elaborated way that end in the astounding result. Art has its roots in mastery of technique. Basically, it is 99% mastery of technique and 1% marketing.
    <br />Very true!  One time MJ was asked what he would do different if he could have his life to live over, and he simply said, he would practice more. The interviewer said, but you did practice a lot. And MJ said, he would practice even more.<br /><br />That's how he's been #1, and that's how he's pulled off this hoax/act!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    :penguin:maybe all those seemingly different michaels some thought they saw in this is it were in reality holograms  :icon_lol: just kidding
  • have to say i adore this thread and all its technical input. have been following for the past few days. thank you all. i dont know a thing about holograms, so don't have much to add, but just wanted to say thanks to those who were familiar or did the research and then shared it around.<br /><br />i have learned a great deal and am keen to see how this technology will playout re: MJ <br /><br /><br />hugs!<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    <br />[size=12pt]INTERESTING VIDEO ABOUT THE SUNFLOWERS !  :icon_e_wink:[/size]<br /><br />
    Thank you, Sim, for putting it so well together again.<br />The arch is indeed not an "M" but a "P1" or "PI".<br /><br />P1 may lead us to Papyrus 1, an early transcript of the gospel of Matthew, describing the genealogy of Jesus.<br />PI may lead us to global rules of "how" the world works best.<br />
    Grace, interesting, because I personally believe Matthew was originally written in ancient Hebrew and then translated into Greek.<br />Most scholars reject this of course, saying that he may have added it in Hebrew later. Personally I believe all the New Testament was first written in Hebrew and then in Greek, and I have written my reasons in a post a while back. It all relates to the stolen identity of the Black Hebrew Israelites by the modern Jews. <br /><br />Matthew's Hebrew Gospel, Hebrew NT Application - Biblical Hebrew made easy<br /><br />I also find it interesting that one article said that JW's believe Matthew was first written in Hebrew.<br />Aussie is this true?  I gotta go...
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1341775883:
    <br />. It all relates to the stolen identity of the Black Hebrew Israelites by the modern Jews. <br /><br />Matthew's Hebrew Gospel, Hebrew NT Application - Biblical Hebrew made easy<br /><br />I also find it interesting that one article said that JW's believe Matthew was first written in Hebrew.<br />Aussie is this true?  I gotta go...<br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1341775883:
    <br /> It all relates to the stolen identity of the Black Hebrew Israelites by the modern Jews. <br /><br />Matthew's Hebrew Gospel, Hebrew NT Application - Biblical Hebrew made easy<br /><br />I also find it interesting that one article said that JW's believe Matthew was first written in Hebrew.<br />Aussie is this true?  I gotta go...<br />
    <br /><br />Are you referring to the Khazarians that originate from Eastern Europe - not the Middle East - who allegedly hijacked the Jewish religion and who comprise most of the population of the state if Israel if this article is to be believed.<br /><br />http://www.lostisrael.com/khazars.htm
    Gwynned, yes that's a small part of something massively huge and all interrelated, but I don't want to go off topic. It's also a small part of the bigger picture which affects Biblical end times, and so many interrelated topics, but it's a very politically sensitive topic, and also one with major effort to cover up for so long. My own personal feeling it is part of the layers/twists and turns of the Biblical story planned by God, and that's why it's practically impossible to know how things will transpire in the future.  And isn't that how the best movies keep you spell-bound?<br /><br />Anyway, sorry to go off topic.<br /><br />Awesome post, Simpa!
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1341819341:
    <br />Gwynned, yes that's a small part of something massively huge and all interrelated, but I don't want to go off topic. It's also a small part of the bigger picture which affects Biblical end times, and so many interrelated topics, but it's a very politically sensitive topic, and also one with major effort to cover up for so long. My own personal feeling it is part of the layers/twists and turns of the Biblical story planned by God, and that's why it's practically impossible to know how things will transpire in the future.  And isn't that how the best movies keep you spell-bound?<br /><br />Anyway, sorry to go off topic.<br /><br />Awesome post, Simpa!<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for your response.  It is quite a page turner, isn't it?  And so well written! 
  • will have to research that one. i thought always thought it was written in only greek. let me check out our publications and i'll get back to you.
    I've heard in a few videos regarding the bible by Chuck Missler and others that the bible was translated into Greek later.  I think it is called the Septuagint.  I don't think I spelled that right but you get the idea.<br /><br />Love
  • on 1342313232:
    <br />I've heard in a few videos regarding the bible by Chuck Missler and others that the bible was translated into Greek later.  I think it is called the Septuagint.  I don't think I spelled that right but you get the idea.<br /><br />Love<br />
    <br /><br />no you're right, you spelled it correctly. septuagint is a translation into Koine Greek of the Hebrew Bible and additional Jewish texts. it incorporates the oldest of several ancient translations of what are now the Christian Old Testament, Biblical apocrypha and Deuterocanonical books<br /><br />but its not the new testament. its the translation of the old testament "mosaic, deutaronomic, etc" books into Greek.
    :michael-jackson:
    on 1338156429:
    <br />mjlisasunf.jpg<br /><br />image57.jpg<br /><br />[size=12pt]TMZ links:[/size]<br /><br />Lisa Marie Presley -- Thanks for the Michael Jackson Flower Shower | TMZ.com<br />Michael Jackson -- Here Come the Sunflowers | TMZ.com<br />Michael Jackson in Sunflower Heaven | TMZ.com<br />Michael Jackson Fans Dispute Lisa Marie Presley Cemetery Claims | TMZ.com<br />Lisa Marie Presley Wants Flowers at Michael Jackson Tomb | TMZ.com<br /><br /><br />Montages<br /><br />[size=14pt]
    >[/size] Lisa Marie Presley ~ interviews/videos/articles/photos<br /><br />fibonalcl.jpg<br /><br />fibonacisp.jpg<br /><br />fibonawhw.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]
    >[/size] PRONUNCIATION Pronouncing Phi<br />Leading authors on the subject of phi offered the following comments:<br />    * Two in the USA and UK confirmed that fi is the preferred pronunciation.<br />        * One noted that in the UK "phi" was always pronounced to rhyme with "pie" but that some Americans at conferences pronounced it "fee".<br />    • Another noted that in Greek the letter PHI is indeed pronounced PHEE.  However, in Greek the letter we call PI is also pronounced PEE.  Consequently, depending on whether you want to adopt the Greek or American pronunciation you can pronounce it as PHEE or PHI.  In mathematical circles, the letter used for the Golden Ratio is normally TAU.<br /><br />[size=14pt]
    >[/size] PHONETICS Interesting Phonetics of Phi, the Golden Ratio. How do you say "Phi"<br /><br />fibonartr.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]
    >[/size] SUNFLOWERS Nature, The Golden Ratio and Fibonacci Numbers<br /><br />[size=14pt]
    >[/size] SunFlower: the Fibonacci sequence, Golden Section SunFlower: the Fibonacci sequence, Golden Section | Flickr - Photo Sharing!<br />“The head of a flower is made up of small seeds which are produced at the center, and then migrate towards the outside to fill eventually all the space (as for the sunflower but on a much smaller level). Each new seed appears at a certain angle in relation to the preceding one. For example, if the angle is 90 degrees, that is 1/4 of a turn.<br /> [….]<br />This is why the number of spirals in the centers of sunflowers, and in the centers of flowers in general, correspond to a Fibonacci number. Moreover, generally the petals of flowers are formed at the extremity of one of the families of spiral (true, I count 34 for this sunflower). This then is also why the number of petals corresponds on average to a Fibonacci number. “<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Research Links:[/size]<br /> <br />SWIRLS [size=14pt]
    > sheilaodomhollinghead.wordpress.com/2011/03/02/238/<br />PATTERNS [size=14pt]
    > ATPM 10.02 - Quick Tips in Design: Part 8: Pattern<br />SACRED GEOMETRY [size=14pt]
    > View Profile<br />We see swirls all around us. In shells, in sunflowers, in hurricanes, and in galaxies, to name just a few. Some swirls are known as golden spirals. According to Wikipedia, a golden spiral is a logarithmic spiral whose growth factor b is related to φ, the golden ratio. Specifically, a golden spiral gets wider (or further from its origin) by a factor of φ for every quarter turn it makes.<br /><br />[size=14pt] INNER EAR
    > A Field Guide to Identifying Unicorns by Sound<br />^^ remember Michael's reference to inner ear ...during "This is IT" ?<br /><br /> Fibonacci Numbers and the Golden Section (nature, plants) [size=14pt]
    > Fibonacci Numbers, the Golden section and the Golden String<br /><br /><br />ART<br /><br />The Golden Ratio in the Work of Vincent van Gogh [size=14pt]
    > The Golden Ratio in the Work of Vincent van Gogh | Suite101.com<br />^^ Remember all the Van Gogh - clues we've received?<br /><br />Da vinci – the Last supper  [size=14pt]
    History of Phi, the Golden Ratio<br />Art-architecture-design  [size=14pt]
    > Golden Ratio<br /><br />BEAUTY & Masks  [size=14pt]
    > MBA California<br /><br />[size=14pt]  Karl Jung – archetypes- beauty 
    > MBA California<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Just a little clues-recap...<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=22103.msg418996#msg418996<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]LISA & her famous SUNSHOWER[/size]<br /><br />Notice the multicolored/rainbow-themes  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br /> Uploaded by alimacbro on Aug 1, 2010<br />The sunshower for Michael has begun! Beyonce, SONY, Chris Cornell, MonstersINC, the 2009 MTV Awards, Milo Brando are in on the act. <br />Lisa Presley asked Michael's fans to create a "sunshower" by sending sunflowers to Forest Lawn. Apparently he loves sunflowers, according to Presley. <br />But are sunflowers personally or professionally symbolic to him? Let's take a look at this piece in the hoax puzzle.<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]MORE SPIRALS[/size]<br /><br /> Uploaded by alimacbro on Aug 27, 2010<br />"Sending virtual best wishes to Michael on his birthday, August 29th. Enjoy Debussey's "Summer" accompaniment and high definition. I have included this as a video response to seekingtruthMJ's birthday wishes video as well. Bliss!"<br /><br />
    <br />
    "Life of Pi" - out Nov 2012.<br /><br />MV5BNTg2OTY2ODg5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODM5MTYxOA@@._V1._SX500_SY742_.jpg<br /><br />http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0454876/<br /><br />Associate producer: <br />Michael J. Malone, known for "Batman Begins", "Hulk", "The Incredible Hulk", "Superman Returns", "2012" etc.<br />Starring:Irrfan Khan, Gérard Dépardieu, Suraj Sharma etc.<br /><br />"Since the officials cannot prove which story is true and neither is relevant to the reasons behind the shipwreck, they choose the story with the animals. Pi thanks them and says, "and so it goes with God"."<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_of_Pi<br />
    :affraid: PI & TIGER !! humm... STORM...shipwreck...animals... reminds me of Noah's ark ! interesting synopsis! intriguing!! I'd love to see that movie!! I also saw the trailer on the link you gave us, thank you Grace !!  :bearhug:<br /><br />So many PI & TIGER references so far... <br /><br />lifeofpi.jpg<br /><br />mjelvistig.jpg<br /><br />paris1505x.jpg
  • Very interesting - so do we think that MJ has something to do with that movie too? It's very likely that he's been introduced to the producer as MJ was a huge fan of the below movies.<br /><br /><br />Associate producer:<br />Michael J. Malone, known for "Batman Begins", "Hulk", "The Incredible Hulk", "Superman Returns", "2012" etc.<br />Starring:Irrfan Khan, Gérard Dépardieu, Suraj Sharma etc.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    "The Life of Pi" was an absolutely wonderful book written by Yann Martel. It won the Booker Prize. I read it quite a few years ago and could not put it down. <br /><br />I will be interested to see how well they adapt it to a movie.
  • on 1342312705:
    <br />will have to research that one. i thought always thought it was written in only greek. let me check out our publications and i'll get back to you.<br />
    <br /><br />@ MJONMIND, apologies, I never got back to you about this, although I researched it two weeks ago for you when I said I would but just forgot to cmoe back and post.  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br /><br />You are indeed correct. I pulled out the theological encyclopedea's and found it to be true. Historical writings that were scribed in the same time period of the book of matthew, indicate that it was originally written in hebrew, not greek. <br /><br />It was translated to have wider audience to greek speaking population of the time.