A wizard of oz and cia illuminati connection!!!!!!!

Comments

• Many may reject the illuminati and mind control theories because there is a fear of the unknown...

It is difficult for people to connect the dots when they are unfamiliar to things. It doesn't even have to be a hoaxed death. It could be the other real things that surface. If you do not steal then it is difficult to understand the mind of a thief. If you do not lie then it is difficult to understand the motivations of a pathological liar. Etc etc etc. Mind control is not that far fetched. Humans like to experiment and control. Look at history and how easily people have been manipulated and toyed with. There is a whole different world out there where people do not live as I do or behave as I do. I have learned of some behaviors that make me cringe because they are different and unusual to me. However, it is quite normal for those who live that life.

Several months ago, I put my head on the chopping block on the old mjkit forum by suggesting that MJ has DID (dissociative identity disorder). Translation: multiple personalities. I still believe that to be the case. Childhood truama causes that mental state in people. According to the Rabbi Schmuley tapes, Joseph Jackson would force his son to undress and prepare him for a vicious beating. He prepared his son by oiling the child's body and would proceed to beat him with belts and cords. If that isn't truamatic then I certainly don't know what is. That level of truama could have indeed caused MJ to seperate and become more than one person. I have watched many interviews, appearances and read much about MJ since June 25th. The same person was not always present. It was not simply a case of putting on a new face for different interviews. It was much more than that. For those who doubt...consider the fact that we are members of a forum discussing news about how a man who died on June 25th didn't really die and how he hoaxed his death. Anything is possible...

There are many brilliant and talented people on the planet yet they are not the chosen ones. The chosen ones are not the best or brightest stars yet they are chosen and held up that way. This is true for celebrities, public figures, politicians, business people etc. Who decides? Who allows stars to rise and shine? Likewise who decides when it is time for the stars to fall and fade away?

I do not dismiss the mind control theories. Afterall...look around us and at history. Anything is possible....
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508

Several months ago, I put my head on the chopping block on the old mjkit forum by suggesting that MJ has DID (dissociative identity disorder). Translation: multiple personalities. I still believe that to be the case. Childhood truama causes that mental state in people. According to the Rabbi Schmuley tapes, Joseph Jackson would force his son to undress and prepare him for a vicious beating. He prepared his son by oiling the child's body and would proceed to beat him with belts and cords. If that isn't truamatic then I certainly don't know what is. That level of truama could have indeed caused MJ to seperate and become more than one person. I have watched many interviews, appearances and read much about MJ since June 25th. The same person was not always present. It was not simply a case of putting on a new face for different interviews. It was much more than that. For those who doubt...consider the fact that we are members of a forum discussing news about how a man who died on June 25th didn't really die and how he hoaxed his death. Anything is possible...
    i just want to point out that the is the number 1 sympton of trama

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtY-BazyatM<!-- m -->
    here is a video, you can start at 7:18, and listen to what he is saying, its exactly what is being spoken on in this thread

there is no way that all these people saying the same thing is a coincidence
  • yayayaya Posts: 158
    very well put, girlsaturday! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • In every fairytale is a message.

The Wizzard of Oz is one very important.

Dorothy and friends were told to follow the yellow brick road to find the Wizzard of Oz...he would help them.
    When they met hem he turned out to be a normal guy without any special powers...disillusion. He just had the power to make everyone afraid of him so they gave him the powerful position.

The message is..don't follow the group like sheeps because someone tells you something. Don't just believe... follow your hart and you will find your home. Let not fear lead the way.

At the end of the yellow brick road they found something they didn't expect
  • And...do not look toward others to grant their permission for you to be yourself.

Many are now on a crusade to L.O.V.E. and treat others with kindness. Now? Why not before June 25, 2009? It is almost as if people have finally discovered warm and compassionate sides to themselves. It was actually inside of them all along yet for whatever reasons they were reluctant to reveal that side of themselves.
    In every fairytale is a message.

The Wizzard of Oz is one very important.

Dorothy and friends were told to follow the yellow brick road to find the Wizzard of Oz...he would help them.
    When they met hem he turned out to be a normal guy without any special powers...disillusion. He just had the power to make everyone afraid of him so they gave him the powerful position.

The message is..don't follow the group like sheeps because someone tells you something. Don't just believe... follow your hart and you will find your home. Let not fear lead the way.

At the end of the yellow brick road they found something they didn't expect
  • GerdaGerda Posts: 3
    I do not know if it's relevant for the topic of cult-worshipping and mind control in show-business, but in the 80's the Jacksons made a very strange video for their song "Torture". Neither Michael, nor Jermaine participated in this video, but they were both lead singers. <br />
    <br /><br />The lyrics for the song:<br />1st Verse - Jermine Jackson<br />It was on a street so evil<br />So bad that even hell disowned it<br />Every single step was trouble<br />For the fool who stumbled on it<br />Eyes within the dark were watching<br />I felt the sudden chill of danger<br />Something told me keep on walking<br />Told me I should not have come there<br /><br />Chorus - The Jacksons<br />Baby, 'cause you cut me like a knife<br />Without your love in my life<br />Alone I walk in the night<br />'Cause I just can't stop this feelin'<br />It's torture<br />It's torture<br />It's torture<br /><br />2nd Verse - Michael Jackson<br />She was up a stair to nowhere<br />A room forever I'll remember<br />She stared as though I should have known her<br />Tell me what's your pain or pleasure<br />Every little thing you find here<br />Is simply for the thrill you're after<br />Loneliness or hearts of fire<br />I am here to serve all masters<br />Chorus - The Jacksons<br />She said reality is a knife<br />When there's no love in your life<br />And merciful is the night<br />When you just can't stop this feeling<br />It's torture<br />It's torture<br />It's torture<br /><br />Bridge - Jermine Jackson<br />And I still can't find the meaning, no no no<br />Of the face I keep on seeing<br />Was she real or am I dreaming<br /><br />Michael Jackson<br />Did the sound of your name<br />Turn a wheel, start the flame in me<br /><br />Chorus - The Jacksons<br />Baby, 'cause you cut me like a knife<br />Without your love in my life<br />Alone I walk in the night<br />And I just can't stop this feelin'<br />It's torture<br />It's torture<br />It's torture<br /><br />Chorus - The Jacksons<br />She said reality is a knife<br />When there's no love in your life<br />And merciful is the night<br />When you just can't stop this feeling<br />It's torture<br />It's torture<br />It's torture <br /><br />Probably, it's just pure art, who knows anymore, but you can clearly see there yellow road, temple, a couple of spiders, allegedly all-seeing eye and probably egyptian goddess Isis. You decide what the hell is that.
    Sorry too far fetched I do not belive any of it, sounds like a really bad movie plot
    Faking your death is far fetched also..sounds like a movie plot ...lmao

BTW
    THE DIRECTOR DIED AFTER THAT FILM

MAYBE HE SHOWED TOO MUCH AT THE WRONG POINT IN TIMEß
    Wow...I didn't kno that[/quote]

lol, yes, death faking does sound far fetched! but all of us here believe in it...
    and wow, i didn't know the the director died afterwards!
  • the same person said mike had a room full of mirrors
    That's very useful when you're a dancer. In fact, you NEED mirrors to train your choreographies.
    All that Illuminati things about Michael is BS.
    What I'm reading in this thread is just the kind of sh... the worst tabloids have invented about him. Don't do their job.

Yspadda, could this be BS, sure - but after all I've discovered since MJ's "passing" - not sure it is. I would hate to think Mile was under this type of control for half of his career. You may want to look into this before poopooing it. It's real Yspadda.

Posted with L.O.V.E.
    That's very useful when you're a dancer. In fact, you NEED mirrors to train your choreographies.
    What I'm reading in this thread is just the kind of sh... the worst tabloids have invented about him. Don't do their job.

Actually this is not tabloid garbage, since the media never mentioned this. Why is this BS? Do you have arguments for that?

I myself think he was controlled, for many many years and I think those responsible for that need to be punished. It is not only happening to Mike, but to lots of people and we can't close our eyes for it, he needs us to see.

Well spoken Souza...if our beloved Mike has removed himself from this *Shit* we need to stand up against this type of invasion of peoples mind and souls. I "Wanna Be Start Something"against it... <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • I do not know if it's relevant for the topic of cult-worshipping and mind control in show-business, but in the 80's the Jacksons made a very strange video for their song "Torture". Neither Michael, nor Jermaine participated in this video, but they were both lead singers.
    [youtube:cra87b0y]

I can see this being relevant - thanks for posting it. The things they touched on with lyrics and sybolisms are dead on. There are reasons the LARGEST musician in the world, and his family, were taken down.
  • amyamy Posts: 47
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUawOaamF4g<!-- m -->
    WIZARD OF OZ and the ILLUMINATI MIND CONTROL

<!-- m -->http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/all-od ... 32.htm#349<!-- m -->

Symbolism of Wicked Witch of t he West and Oz

Actually this is not tabloid garbage, since the media never mentioned this. Why is this BS? Do you have arguments for that?

I myself think he was controlled, for many many years and I think those responsible for that need to be punished. It is not only happening to Mike, but to lots of people and we can't close our eyes for it, he needs us to see.

Souza you are so spot on! I have read a lot around this subject and admittedly some things seem waaay 'out there'. Thing is, theres many people in the wordl right now thinking we are all a bunch of conspiracy-theorists with a one-way ticket to a mental institution for EXACTLY the same reason. A Hoax death? Waaaaaaaaaaaaay out there! Doesnt make it any less real though huh?

No-one has to believe or not believe but an open mind is a very powerful tool to posses. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 947021/pg1<!-- m -->

i know that this is not about mj but it is basicly the same story ,this is for people who think that this is not real and some made up crap only about mj...the list can go on with other celebs who probly went thru the same thing

here are somethings that stood out
    "Tiger" first played golf at age 3 on the Bob Hope TV Show. Bob Hope is a notorious MKULTRA programmer and pedophile CIA sexslave handler. Homosexual rape is required by MKULTRA as torture to create multiple personalities, often on military bases, as proven in the Franklin Cover-up. (ibid)

funny how bob hope comes up yet again...coincidence?
    In my opinion, Tiger Woods has reached the magical age where his programming is probably breaking down and cannot be repaired. Thus the Illuminati create a way for his exit that is both instructive and banal.
    i wonder if that is the real reason why alot of celebs are in and out of rehab???
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Ole evil Bob Hope.
  • can you remember what happened to britney spears?
    i mean when she shaved her head- all the people thought she might go crazy.

i assume this could also be connected with that.

then i saw somewhere a vid when madonna "dissmissed" her from the "club" and
    she publicly kissed another young singer
    on stage, but i cannot remember who that was.
    can you remember what happened to britney spears?
    i mean when she shaved her head- all the people thought she might go crazy.

i assume this could also be connected with that.

then i saw somewhere a vid when madonna "dissmissed" her from the "club" and
    she publicly kissed another young singer
    on stage, but i cannot remember who that was.
    not just britney but mariah and lyndsey also...just to name a very...maybe they got off track

i think that the madonna kissing brit and christina was some type of ritual...the young girls have on white and she has on black...good vs evil...ect.
  • wildswilds Posts: 198
    can you remember what happened to britney spears?<br />i mean when she shaved her head- all the people thought she might go crazy.<br /><br />i assume this could also be connected with that.<br /><br />then i saw somewhere a vid when madonna "dissmissed" her from the "club" and <br />she publicly kissed another young singer<br />on stage, but i cannot remember who that was.
    <br />not just britney but mariah and lyndsey also...just to name a very...maybe they got off track<br /><br />i think that the madonna kissing brit and christina was some type of ritual...the young girls have on white and she has on black...good vs evil...ect.
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]Killer Thriller Part 2 MJ Speech[/size]<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW1T1DZdWrA<br /><br />Michael speaks out about the evils of the music industry, Mariah Carey and Tommy Mottola
  • I've really have had it with the Illuminati and New World Order! I've seen The Michael Jackson Documentary: The Story You Never Knew and it was even more eye opening then my eyes were opened already! Illuminati controls EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING we see, hear, read, know, learn... absolutely everything. I can understand now why Michael has faked his death, he wanted out of the illuminati, he was done with them he didn't want to be controlled, manipulated and blackmailed by them anymore, but this is just my opinion.

Like I've said before, the time is now THIS IS IT we need to stand up and fight because what is going on right now and if we don't fight for ourselves, our future and our children and grandchildren... this may end very bad even worse then our own worst nightmares!
    @ misha, i thought of tiger woods too! so many of the really popular celebs have had serious breakdowns, and i think it all comes back to the illuminati's hold on them.
  • Better believe the theories of Illuminati...<br />Also check this out about the Rockefellers....!!!!!!!!<br />Micheal knew, Michael knows and he is warning us.<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/the_rockefeller_bloodline.htm]http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... odline.htm
  • i don't know if you all heard about our queensday in 2009.

Someone wanted to attack her and crashed at the needle.....the needle...got it???

The needle is highly important

I try to figure out if illuminati is on the good site or on the bad site

• I try to figure out if illuminati is on the good site or on the bad site

Huh? Isnt that already obvious? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    They named themselves 'illuminati' because they've got 'illuminated' by lucifer.
    Or 'verlicht' in Dutch. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    When you believe in God and you know the story of the fallen angel lucifer (the devil) it will be easier to understand this subject.

I heard Jan Jaap van der Wal said some interesting things yesterday about the attack. I haven't watched it, was busy partying (dancing on J5) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Nono..i am realy investigating.... the first pope (vatican) was friends with Hitler)... tomorrow i'll do more reasearch...for now i cannot think anymore, and tomorrow i will do reasearch with veryfied sources.

• I try to figure out if illuminati is on the good site or on the bad site

They named themselves 'illuminati' because they've got 'illuminated' by lucifer.
    When you believe in God and you know the story of the fallen angel lucifer (the devil) it will be easier to understand this subject.

I heard Jan Jaap van der Wal said some interesting things yesterday about the attack. I haven't watched it, was busy partying (dancing on J5) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yeah ofcourse obviously they are on the bad side! But I was just watching the History Channel and they were talking about Angels & Demons Encoded and I found it very interesting they were speaking about the movie but also about the history of Illuminati it was very interesting!
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217

I try to figure out if illuminati is on the good site or on the bad site

Hahahaha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Jaap van der Wal! sorry, it looks funny because you talk english and then there comes a really dutch name between the english <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> it looks funny <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I am dutch to so <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->