My Interesting Experience At Neverland

13»

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Last I checked, you don't make the rules.<br /><br />I don't think you need me to ruin your reputation. You are very young which is why I will let this sink in for a few days. Perhaps the lesson to be learned should be this: if you cannot handle a full range of feedback on what you write down, do not put it on the internet.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    WoW!!! Thank you for sharing it with us. I think Michael can be there because it would be too obvious if he was there, everyone could think that he was in Neverland but also people would think that he wouldn't stay in Neverland because it would be too obvious; you know what I'm trying to say?  :icon_e_wink: He can definitely be there. Wish I was living in LA and go and check out Neverland myself.<br /><br />P.S: The discussion is still on. I do believe the guard meant that MJ is there in Neverland.   :icon_e_smile:
  • Love4MichaelLove4Michael Posts: 398
    [size=12pt]I have to admit that I'm a bit saddened by all of this back and forth.  Are we going to have to break out the SuperSoakers for a Duel at 20 Paces?  :icon_e_sad:<br /><br />My observation regarding this thread is as follows:<br /><br />Jenn...you say that you are seeking "opinions" regarding the comment made by the guard and the Mexican guy.  Unfortunately, none of us can truly give an opinion as we weren't there to witness the event and to form any opinion at all.  We are limited only to commenting on the story as relayed.  Bec has never been one to mince words...lol...and if she thought it was totally fabricated she would have said as much...and very directly I think.  Her use of the phrase "far out" I thought was appropriate because I certainly find it "far out" (as in frighteningly bizarre) that if he was really there...that all of his hard work and planning could be so easily undone by a careless slip of the tongue over a necklace.  With that being said I see these as the only opinion/options possible of the event as you described it:<br /><br />1.  Guard said exactly what you say he did -> Michael is there - > Michael needs a new security guard  :icon_eek: :icon_pale:<br />2.  Guard could have meant another "he" if there are people connected to Michael still staffing/hanging around the place <br />3.  Guard could have said "she"? with the same conditions as in #2<br />(the mind is a very powerful thing when it comes to hearing what we WANT to hear...doesn't make you a liar...just human  :icon_neutral:)<br />4.  Guard is a jerk that was messing with your head  :icon_evil:  You didn't have to tell him you were a believer...your necklace proved that you were a big fan.<br />5.  Without better pictures of the Mexican Guy there isn't any way to give an informed opinion on that dude...sorry  :icon_e_confused: <br /><br />If I think of any others I'll post again later.  Love to All [/size]
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1336230342:
    <br />
    on 1336220958:
    <br />Then why are we even here. why are we investigating everything, finding information, clues. Isnt this to<br />find out if Michael is still alive. Whats wrong with investigation Neverland more? It is no different to investingating forrest lawn or carolwood or anything else. I dont mean we should really camp outside the gates, just joking.<br />
    <br /><br />Nothing is wrong with investigations. But we are NOT here to find Michael. At least I am not here for this purpose.<br />If I'd know where he were, I'd keep my mouth shut, that's for sure.<br />
    <br /><br />Ditto
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1336422660:
    <br />[size=12pt]I have to admit that I'm a bit saddened by all of this back and forth.  Are we going to have to break out the SuperSoakers for a Duel at 20 Paces?  :icon_e_sad:<br /><br />My observation regarding this thread is as follows:<br /><br />Jenn...you say that you are seeking "opinions" regarding the comment made by the guard and the Mexican guy.  Unfortunately, none of us can truly give an opinion as we weren't there to witness the event and to form any opinion at all.  We are limited only to commenting on the story as relayed.  Bec has never been one to mince words...lol...and if she thought it was totally fabricated she would have said as much...and very directly I think.  Her use of the phrase "far out" I thought was appropriate because I certainly find it "far out" (as in frighteningly bizarre) that if he was really there...that all of his hard work and planning could be so easily undone by a careless slip of the tongue over a necklace.  With that being said I see these as the only opinion/options possible of the event as you described it:<br /><br />1.  Guard said exactly what you say he did -> Michael is there - > Michael needs a new security guard  :icon_eek: :icon_pale:<br />2.  Guard could have meant another "he" if there are people connected to Michael still staffing/hanging around the place <br />3.  Guard could have said "she"? with the same conditions as in #2<br />(the mind is a very powerful thing when it comes to hearing what we WANT to hear...doesn't make you a liar...just human  :icon_neutral:)<br />4.  Guard is a jerk that was messing with your head  :icon_evil:  You didn't have to tell him you were a believer...your necklace proved that you were a big fan.<br />5.  Without better pictures of the Mexican Guy there isn't any way to give an informed opinion on that dude...sorry  :icon_e_confused: <br /><br />If I think of any others I'll post again later.  Love to All [/size]<br />
    <br />Very well said!
  • pikachupikachu Posts: 125
    a quite possible story. don't think the guard had any problems, moreover,<br />probably little 'slip-ups' are allowed as a bonus for stubborn believers,<br />and his intention was just to play along.)<br /><br />I don't think MJ is at Neverland, but got intrigued by Tink's story -- <br />could please anybody post the link here? many thanks.<br /><br />Bec, don't be so strict toward the girl.)
  • IWantYouBackIWantYouBack Posts: 208
    on 1336418571:
    <br />Last I checked, you don't make the rules.<br /><br />I don't think you need me to ruin your reputation. You are very young which is why I will let this sink in for a few days. Perhaps the lesson to be learned should be this: if you cannot handle a full range of feedback on what you write down, do not put it on the internet.<br />
    <br /><br />Last time I checked, I didn't claim to make the rules of this forum as a whole. But since it's my thread and my story, I do believe that I have the right to ask for whatever I want as long as it follows the general forum rules that all threads must follow. Also, that "rule" isn't a rule I made. It's been around the world and around the internet for years. It's the classic saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all". The same goes with what you posted in my thread and the same goes with you implying that I fabricated the story. I didn't create that rule, but I think it's a rule that everyone should try to follow.<br /><br />Also, just because I am young doesn't mean that I don't know what I can and should post online. I've created 5 popular websites and helped create another 4 (MJbeatz.com, CenterSoundRadio.com, Caloyalevents.com to name a few). I also ran an internet safety program in my city for over a year, which was designed to help keep children safe online. I have A LOT of internet experience. I know what I'm capable of posting online and when I should post it.<br /><br />I'm also a singer with a YouTube Channel and my own website. This isn't the only time someone has attacked me with negativity. I've been on the internet since I was 8 years old, I'm used to taking positive and negative feedback accordingly. I've been through a lot worse than this so I don't think it's fair for you to judge me on what I can or cannot handle. And also, when you live with 2 brothers and have been bullied at school, you learn how to handle negativity. And sitting back and letting someone rank on you isn't how you handle it. And, to be honest, I think I handled your comment quite well actually. I never went personal on you, Bec. I never put your reputation at risk, I never called you a liar, I didn't do anything to hurt you personally. In fact, I think I've complemented you on this thread a number of times. All I did was stand up for myself. In my opinion, if I didn't handle your comment well, I would have deleted all of my posts in this thread and gotten a moderator to close the thread and never, ever came on this forum again. That would be not handling it for me. You don't know me personally, you don't know what I've been through or what I am capable of handling. <br /><br />And come on, you have to admit that your words are taken more seriously than those of a regular user. You're a moderator and I'm just a norm. If you claim that I'm a liar the community is going to believe you because you are a moderator who has a high reputation. You're in higher places. I've been a forum moderator before on another fansite, I know what it's like to be near the top of the pyramid on a popular forum. It's politics. Do you think the people of America are more likely to listen to Barack Obama or the cashier at Wal-Mart?<br /><br />@Love4Michael I know that you all weren't there with me that day at Neverland. I know you all won't have the answer to what happened on that day. That's why I tried to describe what happened the best way that I could. I even provided visuals. All I was asking was that based on what you read in this thread, what is your opinion? It's not evidence. There's nothing to debunk or highly investigate. It was simply an experience that I had and I was just looking to share it with you guys to see what you all thought of it. And who's to say that a user here didn't have a similar experience one day? Surely users can give a little bit of an opinion based on what they have read - it looks like you did. You created 4 scenarios. If those aren't opinions on what the guard could have meant, I don't know what are. So thank you for your input. Input on the guard and the Mexican Man is really all I was looking for. As for your third scenario, I can guarantee everyone that he didn't say "she". My brother and my Dad heard "he" as well, and they don't even believe in the hoax let alone even consider themselves to be big fans of Michael.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Ok, this has gone on long enough. Clearly you, IWantYouBack, have difficulty with vocabulary or difficulty with reading for comprehension but obviously no difficulty with confrontation. You've had plenty of opportunities to get your own thread back on topic, and many members here have given you openings to do so, but you would much rather bicker and moan and get the last word then discuss the subject---> which is really more suitable for the blog feature then the forum anyway.<br /><br />So now, you can update your online experience resume to reflect "A LOT"+1. Congratulations.
  • IWantYouBackIWantYouBack Posts: 208
    Okay, now that this thread has been reopened we can finally get back to the real discussion.<br /><br />Love4Michael, thanks for your input. Your scenarios are definitely possible, but I'm pretty sure that he didn't say "she". I asked my family, and they agree that he definitely said he. As for the Mexican Man, I am still looking through my pictures to see if I can spot him. I took over 200 photos so give me a little bit of time and I'll take a closer look! :)
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    This thread was not reopened, that was a forum glitch. You can take this thread to the blog section as bec suggested. There you can also discuss this. I want all threads like this one in the blog section, so we can have the actual investigation here on the forum.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.