Family/MJ Official Facebook Page -- Clues/Hints/Whispers -- validating Front

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1338334545:
    <br />Sorry to interrupt your good vibes but I find it ridiculous to keep on comparing Michel with Murray they are totally different, Murray is much taller and thicker than Michael, Michael's nails are darker than Murray's and Michael's thumb curves pretty dramatically Murray's doesn't as Bec says.    :Pulling_hair:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />There is no need to be hysterical, :Pulling_hair: this topic was discussed in the forum time back<br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1338107925:
    <br />
    on 1337392927:
    <br />Well, at least now y'all know who Front is----> pumpkin_faces-02.png<br /><br />Love, <br />Mr. Pumpkin <br />xo <br /><br /> :icon_lol: <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />So it was YOU in the courtroom ? ?<br />On a court service desk?<br /><br /> :icon_eek: <br /><br />And I entertained the thought you were iPad guy.<br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />"Señor " pumpkin
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I am sorry but I do not think Murray is Michael. There is no silicon mask to look so much like the real appearance of a human being.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Sorry, I guess I had another relapse.  :Crash:  For me, I'm just waiting... for more...clues. It's all according to MJ's timing.<br /><br />Carry on as usual! :)
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    So "señor calabaza" is Murray?<br /><br />I don´t understand the hand pics.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    No problem MJonmind for the off-topic!  :LolLolLolLol: @ Everyone I may still say that it would be nice this thread really stays on the topic about Front and the connections/validations.  :smiley_abuv:
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1338355988:
    <br />[size=18pt]I am sorry but I do not think Murray is Michael[/size]. There is no silicon mask to look so much like the real appearance of a human being.<br />
    <br /><br />didn't we go down this road once already? how did it come back up ? what did i miss?
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Oh well....off-topic happens all the time. Never mind.  :icon_lol:<br /><br />But: Can we please back out of the MJ/Murray discussion everybody.<br /><br />This particular thread might be interesting for guests and new members especially, in order to form a view on Front and his messages. <br />I think they should be able to read here without being distracted. <br /><br /> :bearhug:
    Mary, I deleted the off-topic comment, and put it on new thread. I agree this thread is important for new-comers, and to bolster our faith as well. :icon_e_biggrin:
    The Great Pumpkin!<br /><br />Voiceforthesilent<br />
    Another youtube video tells about LaToya's tweet of watching Charlie Brown. And it just so happens that the initial broadcast of "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" aired on October 27, 1966. The pumpkin showed up in the courtroom on October 27th.  Here is the video that tells about it. It's very interesting...<br /><br />Michael Jackson Death Hoax - Remember everything is important<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    According to Linus, on Halloween night, the Great Pumpkin rises out of the pumpkin patch he deems most "sincere." He then flies through the air delivering toys to all the good little children in the world. Linus believes that the Great Pumpkin is very sensitive and easily offended and will bypass anyone who denies or doubts his existence, which is why a person should never say "If the Great Pumpkin comes," but always "When the Great Pumpkin comes." In writing to the Great Pumpkin, while trying to convince him that one's pumpkin patch is sincere, one must not ask for anything specific, but rather wait and accept whatever he decides to bring.
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Pumpkin<br /><br />Doesn't that sound familiar? :icon_lol:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    but rather wait and accept whatever he decides to bring.
    <br /><br />Well yeah, sounds familiar! <br /><br />Me no likey  :icon_lol:<br /><br />But some things in life...well.... :icon_e_wink:
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1338409553:
    <br />So "señor calabaza" is Murray?<br />
    <br /><br />Calabasas<br /><br />1216-kj-house-launch-ex-credit.jpg
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    on 1338574049:
    <br />
    on 1338409553:
    <br /><br />Calabasas<br /><br />1216-kj-house-launch-ex-credit.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />KJ´s ?? Katherine Jackson??? sorry i missed this!!
  • on 1338579903:
    <br />
    on 1338574049:
    <br />
    on 1338409553:
    <br /><br />Calabasas<br /><br />1216-kj-house-launch-ex-credit.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />KJ´s ?? Katherine Jackson??? sorry i missed this!!<br />
    <br /><br />The Encino house of the Jackson's family is/was under renovation so Katherine and Michael's kids temporarily moved to Calabasas, Pearl Jr said to me that Michael probably could be there too, do you remember Paris and Prince going out from the movies and Blanket going to the library in Calabasas?  :icon_bounce:
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    That home looks great to be "temporary".<br /><br />Why are we in to Mr pumpkin head? wasn´t that a halloween story?<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • <br />
    on 1337344364:
    <br />Front:<br /><br /><br />Quote<br /><br />If you're not a religious person…it matters not! <br />If you think Front is Mickey Mouse…it matters not!<br />If you're a religious person, have faith in God.<br />If you're not, then have faith in Michael. <br />If your faith is crumbling and you choose to leave your KNOWING (not beLIEving--- but "KNOWING"--- because, as I've stated many times before, believing & knowing are 2 different things) behind to disintegrate into dust…might as well say goodbye now because you won't make to the "other side".<br /><br /><br />For those of you losing faith, take a look "BACK" shall we?<br />•What is interesting here is the mention of Mickey Mouse. Some time later we received a hint from Omer who posted a Mickey Mouse watch: Official back & Front thread. And a tweet from Paris mentioning “Mouse”:<br /><br /><br /><br />Is FRONT Omer bhatti?  :WTF:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> Look up omer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.<br /><br />Omer may refer to:<br /><br />    Omer (unit), an ancient unit of measure used in the era of the ancient Temple in Jerusalem<br />        Counting of the Omer, Jewish ritual during the forty-nine days between Passover and the Feast of Weeks<br />    Omar, Omer is a variation of the name<br />    Omer (Book of Mormon), a Jaredite king<br />Bhati is a tribe with origins in India. They claim descent from Krishna as an avatar of Vishnu, and thus identify themselves as a Chandravanshi Kshatriya clan. The Bhati trace their history to the desert principality of Jaisalmer in Rajasthan, in the border villages of Bikaner and some tehsils of Jodhpur (Osian and Shergarh), a region known as Bhatiana. In addition, the Bhati are also found in Uttar Pradesh. They are divided into about forty gotras or clans, and share same lineage with the Manj Rajputs.[1]<br /><br />Just in case anyone was curious. Love to all.
  • <br />EDIT: I tried posting the sketch of the monkey but somehow grabbed the wrong one.<br />*******************<br /><br />I just read an article where Paris told Oprah that one of her favorite places to go as a kid was Chuck E. Cheese. While that may be true is it possible that this monkey is a reference to her (then upcoming) interview? Just trying to connect dots...<br /><br />Blessings<br />*******************************<br />Paris Jackson: ‘I was really confused’ why dad Michael Jackson made me wear a mask - NY Daily News<br /><br />“He told us that when he was younger he didn’t really have a childhood,” she said. “He would always be stuck in the studio singing while the kids were out playing. He wanted us to have that.”<br /><br />“Chuck E. Cheese’s and Toys R Us were our favorite places to go,” she added.<br /><br />
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Hi Voice!  I'm not real familiar with Chuck E. Cheese characters. Is there a monkey character? I know the main character is a mouse.<br /><br />
    on 1339377265:
    <br /><br />EDIT: I tried posting the sketch of the monkey but somehow grabbed the wrong one.<br />*******************<br /><br />I just read an article where Paris told Oprah that one of her favorite places to go as a kid was Chuck E. Cheese. While that may be true is it possible that this monkey is a reference to her (then upcoming) interview? Just trying to connect dots...<br /><br />Blessings<br />*******************************<br />Paris Jackson: ‘I was really confused’ why dad Michael Jackson made me wear a mask - NY Daily News<br /><br />“He told us that when he was younger he didn’t really have a childhood,” she said. “He would always be stuck in the studio singing while the kids were out playing. He wanted us to have that.”<br /><br />“Chuck E. Cheese’s and Toys R Us were our favorite places to go,” she added.<br />
  • on 1339377969:
    <br />Hi Voice!  I'm not real familiar with Chuck E. Cheese characters. Is there a monkey character? I know the main character is a mouse.<br /><br />
    on 1339377265:
    <br /><br />EDIT: I tried posting the sketch of the monkey but somehow grabbed the wrong one.<br />*******************<br /><br />I just read an article where Paris told Oprah that one of her favorite places to go as a kid was Chuck E. Cheese. While that may be true is it possible that this monkey is a reference to her (then upcoming) interview? Just trying to connect dots...<br /><br />Blessings<br />*******************************<br />Paris Jackson: ‘I was really confused’ why dad Michael Jackson made me wear a mask - NY Daily News<br /><br />“He told us that when he was younger he didn’t really have a childhood,” she said. “He would always be stuck in the studio singing while the kids were out playing. He wanted us to have that.”<br /><br />“Chuck E. Cheese’s and Toys R Us were our favorite places to go,” she added.<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Hey B :)  Silly me - you are right. Back to the drawing board.
  • CHUCK E CHEESE - "Where a kid can be a kid" <br /><br />Chuck E. Cheese's was founded by Nolan Bushnell (founder of Atari & Pong), in May 1977. The first Chuck E. Cheese's was located on Winchester Boulevard, in San Jose, California. The concept for Chuck E. Cheese's evolved from Mr. Bushnell's belief that there were not enough places where young people could go to play video games that had a family atmosphere.<br /><br />In 1984 the parent company to Chuck E. Cheese's, Pizza Time Theatre Inc. was purchased by their direct competitor at the time Showbiz Pizza. A few years later it was decided to change the target audience to focus specifically on families with young kids. Both the Chuck E. Cheese's and ShowBiz names continued to be used until 1992, when Chuck E. Cheese's Pizza became the name for all of the restaurants.<br /><br /><br />Today, our mission is simple, bring families together in a wholesome environment for fun, games and kids. Chuck E. Cheese's consists of over 500 entertainment centers in 48 states and 6 countries.<br /><br />CEC Entertainment, Inc. is headquartered in Irving, Texas, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange using the ticker symbol (CEC). <br /><br />    Home<br />    About Us<br /><br />About Toys"R"Us, Inc.<br /><br />Toys“R”Us, Inc. is the world’s leading dedicated toy and juvenile products retailer, offering a differentiated shopping experience through its family of brands. Merchandise is sold in 875 Toys“R”Us and Babies“R”Us stores in the United States and Puerto Rico, and in more than 625 international stores and over 140 licensed stores in 35 countries and jurisdictions. In addition, it exclusively operates the legendary FAO Schwarz® brand and sells extraordinary toys in the brand’s flagship store on Fifth Avenue in New York City.<br /><br />With its strong portfolio of e-commerce sites including Toysrus.com, Babiesrus.com, eToys.com, and FAO.com, Toys“R”Us, Inc. provides shoppers with a broad online selection of distinctive toys and baby products.  The company also operates Toys.com, which offers customers exclusive deals from the company’s e-commerce sites.<br /><br />Headquartered in Wayne, NJ, Toys“R”Us, Inc. employs approximately 70,000 employees worldwide. The company is committed to serving its communities as a caring and reputable neighbor through programs dedicated to keeping kids safe and helping them in times of need.<br /><br />Toys“R”Us, Inc. operated as a public company from 1978 until July 2005.  At that time, an investment group consisting of affiliates of Bain Capital Partners LLC, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. (KKR) and Vornado Realty Trust completed an acquisition of Toys“R”Us, Inc. for $6.6 billion.  The acquisition encompassed all worldwide operations of Toys“R”Us, Inc., including the Toys“R”Us and Babies“R”Us businesses. With the completion of this transaction, each of the investors owns an equal stake in Toys“R”Us,
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    @AlwaysHeather....great work on those two companies....definitely family oriented for sure.  I know them well and grew up with them.  I was thinking too, of the animals they use in their ads....a mouse and a giraffe.  Michael had giraffes at Neverland.  <br /><br />Blessings Always
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Michael Jackson | Facebook<br /><br />Quote of the day: "To be loved is a wonderful thing. That is the main reason I do this. I feel compelled to do it, to give people some sense of escapism, a treat to the eye and the ear. I think it's the reason I'm here."<br /><br />New released tracks on youtube.."The tides will turn" ?????? MJ or not???
    Just updated now with the last tweets from Paris (about "Frontin" & "Circus") ... because we never have enough "COI_CIDE_CES".  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Family/MJ Official Facebook Page -- Clues/Hints/Whispers -- validating Front
    Sarahli, your link just goes to the top of this page. :fresse:
    on 1340390238:
    <br />Sarahli, your link just goes to the top of this page. :fresse:<br />
    <br />I_deed... cha_ged.  :LolLolLolLol: