PARIS JACKSON I Am a Victim of Bullying!

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
[size=18pt]PARIS JACKSON<br />I Am a Victim of Bullying![/size]<br />23 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />VIDEO: Widget share<br /><br />Paris Jackson says she is going through the things every teenager goes through ... which unfortunately these days includes being the victim of bullying.<br /><br />Michael Jackson's only daughter sat down with Oprah Winfrey for an interview on tonight's episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter." Paris is no longer being home schooled and she's says the girls at her new private school have tried to bully her ... but she says, "It doesn't work."<br /><br />Paris also says she (much like her father) is very wary of people trying to use. She told O, "If I feel someone is being fake to me, I will just push away."<br /> <br />She's definitely learned a thing or two from dear old dad.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    She's definitely learned a thing or two from dear old dad.
    <br /><br />Mmmyes.  Quite.  8)<br />
  • Thanks for sharing this article with us. Does anyone know if this interview is on Youtbube yet?<br /><br />Interesting comment to end with in that article.<br /><br />Blessings
  • msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    Just saw the interview on OWN. First thing that caught my eye was Mrs. Jackson wearing bright pink!  I wonder if the famous blue suit has been retired, and if so, why? Could be a good sign.  She did shed a few tears but they could be for other reasons, like why her son had to do this. I don't know?<br />I also find it hard to believe she'd sell the Havenhurst home when there's a lifetime of good memories there. And Paris said she likes living there better than the new home. Isn't Michael's name still on the title? Makes me wonder who's living there...<br />Paris has a Michael calendar on her bedroom wall - that was kind of odd. Plus lots of concert posters. I would think her personal pictures with her father would be the norm, but that's just me. <br />Anyone else catch the show? I'd like to see it again so I can see what else was out of the norm.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1339381152:
    <br />[size=18pt]<br />Paris also says she (much like her father) is very wary of people trying to use[/size]. She told O, "If I feel someone is being fake to me, I will just push away."<br /> <br />
    <br />At least this confirms to us that Michael was not an easy to fool puppet, unable to judge characters.<br />Thank you Paris for this. I feel really good having this confirmation from you. At least we didn't buy the victim mask - and we were right about that. It feels good.
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    <br /><br />Around 13:20 Paris says "Why can't you just believe?" in a clip from what looks like an improvisation acting session. <br /><br /> :omg:  :) 
  • she is just so damn stunning! what a face!<br /><br />
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Vidio blocked...... :(
  • msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    <br />"Around 13:20 Paris says "Why can't you just believe?" in a clip from what looks like an improvisation acting session."<br /><br /> :omg:  :) <br />
    <br /><br />That was a clip of her in rehearsal for Lundon's Bridge & The Three Keys.
  • on 1339401522:
    <br />Vidio blocked...... :(<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Blocked for me to    :Pulling_hair:    :Crash:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I can't see it either >:(
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Me neither...video blocked in my region....It belongs to OWN....so maybe we need to watch it on that website.....
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    " She's definitely learned a thing or two from dear old dad.
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Old?, more old thou Harvey :icon_lol:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    And I don't I can see
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=12pt]i'm not able 2 watch it! is there anybody who can download the video 4 posting it here? (i don't know if it's possible). i can't understand y u like that comment so much! "she's learned" makes me think of something that has happened in the past ("she has learned something from her dead father" or "her father teached her something important,when he was alive"),it makes me think about a m.j.'s "legacy".[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Here's video from a different account.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1339413404:
    <br />
    on 1339401522:
    <br />Vidio blocked...... :(<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Blocked for me to    :Pulling_hair:    :Crash:<br />
    <br /><br />The same.. :Pulling_hair: :computer-losy-smiley: :Crash: :smiley-vault-misc-150:
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Here are links to Part 1 and Part 2 of interview, I can't find it on YouTube as yet<br /><br />Oprah's Next Chapter | Paris Jackson | Part 1 - Video Dailymotion<br /><br />Oprah's Next Chapter | Paris Jackson | Part 2 - Video Dailymotion
  • I was a victim of bullying as well :-\
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    This was one part (only part) I found interesting, but the rest is pretty much repetitious old stuff. <br />Hope this helps.<br /><br />At 1:05<br />
    Oprah “What’s being in private school like for you versus homeschool?”<br />Paris: “It’s more normal.  More fun. The social life has gotten better. There’s drama…(she grimaces) but…I try to stay from that.<br />O: I don’t know what kind of drama happens in the 8th grade now.<br />P: Girls (looks away as if it’s bad)<br />O: Girls. <br />P: Mmm…yep<br />O: Girls.  Has anyone tried to bully you? <br />P: People have tried but it doesn’t always work.<br />O: People have tried to bully you?<br />P: Yeah<br />O: Really? How so?<br />P: Well at school. And some people try to cyber-bully me. They try to get to me with words, but…that doesn’t really work<br />O: That doesn’t really work for you.<br />P: No…<br />O: I would think…well this is a surprise to me. I would think everybody  wanted to be your friend. I would think everyone wanted to …<br />P: A lot of people don’t like me.<br />O: Okay so why do a lot of people not like you. I can’t imagine<br />P: I don’t know. (lightly)<br />O: Well tell me what you think it is?  I know your smart. I can tell.<br />P: I don’t know what it is.<br />O: You think there jealous?<br />P: Maybe, I don’t know.<br />O: Do you sense people trying to use you?<br />P:  If I feel someone’s being fake to me, I will just push away,  cause there are kids at my school that talk SO bad behind my back. And they don’t think I can hear them. A lot of times I can hear them, a lot of times my friends tell me what they say.  I’m like (shrugs shoulders) Okay… Cool… <br />O:  So, are you allowed to date yet?<br />P: No.  (emphatically, grins)<br />O: Not allowed to date. Yeah. Are you allowed to date in groups?<br />P: Yes.<br />O: Like, could you, could you  actually go to a mall with your friends? <br />P: Yeah<br />O: But security would have to be there.<br />P: Yeah<br />O: How do your other friends feel about that.<br />P: They think it’s kind of creepy. But some of them don’t really care.<br />O: Do you remember when you were little little…<br />(discussion about wearing masks blab la bla)
    <br /><br />Oh, and at the end Paris takes Oprah to her bedroom, and in another place which I can't find again you also hear her green parrot say a few times "Hello!" Funny!<br /><br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    [size=12pt]PARIS:[/size] “A lot of people don’t like me."<br /><br />“If I feel someone’s being fake to me, I will just like push away because there are kids at my school that talk so bad behind my back and they don’t think that I can hear them, a lot of the times I can hear them,”<br /><br />“Some people try to [size=12pt]cyber bully[/size] me. They try to get to me with words but that doesn’t really work."<br />__________________________________________________________________<br /><br />Ohh that's so sad that she has to cope with the human ugliness from such a young age! :( I am worried about Prince too, but most of all Blanket!! he's the most vulnerable...<br />I'm sure she's a strong girl, but if she felt like talking publicly about it.... probably something hurt her though...<br />The kids at school...well we can't do much about them... but Paris, sweetie, if you read this, just give us some clever subtle clues about those who cyber bully you , we are here for you, you have your dad's Army of Love to protect you! Just let us know who those creeps are and we'll take "care' of them !!  >:( <br />Trust me, when it comes to cyber bullying, we beLIEvers have some "experience"  after all these years of being attacked, mocked, ridiculed, insulted, sabotaged just because we believe strongly in something! We know how that feels!! never let yourself intimidated, always fight back, confront them and expose them for the idiots that they are! Don't back down , that would only encourage them to continue!! show them that not only you don't care about their B.S., but you also make them pay for their bad mouths!! I am talking from my own experience! these cowards act like real chickens when you confront them!! they start whining and try to make you feel bad as if it was you who attacked them lol But after that they simply shut up and dissipate like dust in the wind!! because that's what they are small particles of dirt!! you only need to blow them away!! It always works!<br />
  • on 1339448443:
    <br />I was a victim of bullying as well :-\<br />
    <br /><br />i am sorry you had to go thru that. i too went thru bullying in high school. terrible time and made me lose confidence as a young adult, which took year to mend.<br /><br />i hope you have faired well since the bullying days and hope that it is well behind you and doesn't still affect you.<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    on 1339448443:
    <br />I was a victim of bullying as well :-\<br />
    <br /><br />Me too :'( <br /><br />To you @iammjbeliever ; :bearhug:
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I guess that many girls if not all have suffered talks behind the back and mocking for whatever reason during school and high school times (also university and working life). For Paris is also part of growing up within "normality". She is very famous, so not being liked is expected in to the equation. Her daddy was loved and then hated by the same who loved him. Michael was mocked big time. The bigger the star the biggest the target!<br /><br />However, no matter what they say. Paris is beautiful, intelligent and sweet and she is...the daughter of Michael<---get out of the way haters kick12.gif
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    One more Thing , A "Funny" thing about my bullies from School, They teased me Becuase I love Michael Jackson and his music. BUT guess what , I  LOOOOOVVVVEE MICHAEL JACKSON AND ALWAYS DID AND ALWAYS WILL TIL I DIE :penguin: :moonwalk_:
  • on 1339529642:
    <br />I guess that many girls if not all have suffered talks behind the back and mocking for whatever reason during school and high school times (also university and working life). For Paris is also part of growing up within "normality". She is very famous, so not being liked is expected in to the equation. Her daddy was loved and then hated by the same who loved him. Michael was mocked big time. The bigger the star the biggest the target!<br /><br />However, no matter what they say. Paris is beautiful, intelligent and sweet and she is...the daughter of Michael<---get out of the way haters kick12.gif<br />
    <br /><br />Well said, MissG smileyhighfive.gif<br /><br />
    I guess that many girls if not all have suffered talks behind the back and mocking for whatever reason during school and high school times (also university and working life). 
    <br /><br />Unfortunately so true :icon_e_sad: I remember being bullied/being back talked at my high school times and I've noticed bullying at high school nowadays. Especially being a victim of bullying can be very hard, especially at that age, and this should be taken seriously by the parent/guardian and just listen. My daughter is worried about a bullied girl in her class because she's not attending school very often because she isn't feeling well lately. When she talked to her, she said that she doesn't like this school and wants to go to another school. I feel very sorry for her, it shouldn't have to go this far. <br />I respect Paris that she opened up a serious matter to which many high school kids can relate. A problem which can't be denied for sure. <br /><br />L.O.V.E.