Has this been debunked?? Photoshopped ambulance at entrance of UCLA ???

2»

Comments

• taty_2crazytaty_2crazy Posts: 290
    on 1340056950:
    <br />
    on 1340037474:
    <br />i think michael is the one that steps out at last, the one the bodyguard is trying to protect with his jacket... not the one in the bed...<br />
    <br /><br />Nah, i don't even think he was anywhere near the ambulance on the 25th, or even the house. I think he left at night, you can actually see his car leaving on the security cameras they showed in court.<br />
    <br />  I have exactly the same ideia ,i don´t think he was there anymore. :icon_e_wink:
  • taty_2crazytaty_2crazy Posts: 290
    on 1340110493:
    <br />What time was Farrah Fawcet pronounced dead?  Just curious.<br />
    <br />  Farrah Fawcett died at approximately 9:28 am
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1340020945:
    <br />Hey CC if I'm also from Argentina. Look for me is MJ who enters (or can be a double) which is then "sit" on the table, surely this issue was already discussed here but I put it like to graph. You can see his ear and his hair tied up as usual.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]look at 024.... on the left,i c murray,can u c the same? did murray go 2 ucla with mike? i remember nobody could find him! i'm confused....[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • on 1340114874:
    <br />
    on 1340110493:
    <br />What time was Farrah Fawcet pronounced dead?  Just curious.<br />
    <br />  Farrah Fawcett died at approximately 9:28 am<br />
    <br /><br />my daughter was born at 9:28 am also. Weird, just looking at that time, automatic goes to a birth of mine, but death for someone else.