Dr Murray How DARE you judge me

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    This is an awesome video! Thanks TMZ, Connie, and MJ!<br />Perfect for this special 3 year anniversary!<br />Something new for our microscopes, and dissecting minds! <br /><br />
    says he's a victim of M.J.'s deceptions
    <br />Uh-huh, welcome to the club! It's not lying; it's a movie, it's art! And it's all for L.O.V.E.! But you know that!<br />And Murray, you're also a creation of MJ's imagination!
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1340698830:
    <br />This is an awesome video! Thanks TMZ, Connie, and MJ!<br />Perfect for this special 3 year anniversary!<br />Something new for our microscopes, and dissecting minds! <br /><br />
    <br />Uh-huh, welcome to the club! It's not lying; it's a movie, it's art! And it's all for L.O.V.E.! But you know that!<br />And Murray, you're also a creation of MJ's imagination!<br />
    :) :)
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    Poo! I can't make the video work.  :over-react-smiley:<br /><br />Can anyone help?
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1340698830:
    <br />This is an awesome video! Thanks TMZ, Connie, and MJ!<br />Perfect for this special 3 year anniversary!<br />Something new for our microscopes, and dissecting minds! <br /><br />
    <br />Uh-huh, welcome to the club! It's not lying; it's a movie, it's art! And it's all for L.O.V.E.! But you know that!<br />And Murray, you're also a creation of MJ's imagination!<br />
    <br /><br /> :moonwalk_:  Agree !!!  :icon_razz: :icon_razz: :icon_e_wink:
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1340704132:
    <br />Poo! I can't make the video work.  :over-react-smiley:<br /><br />Can anyone help?<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]r u talking about the cm's speech? try 2 watch it on yt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?<br />i hope it will work![/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1340629329:
    <br />TMZ said he filmed this the same day he recordered the original message....<br /><br />[....]<br />untitlzzz.jpg
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • lol, meanwhile, i might mention that connies accent has always thrown me... <br /><br />i know it sounds weird but i detect a hint of russian, or some eastern european, especially when he heavily pronounces the letter "L" in the word "Life"<br /><br />obviously i also get a jamaican / tabago (or similar) vibe too.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />in addition, i have always found it funny how michael jackson appears in wiki, death of michael jackson appears in wiki, trial of conrad murray appears in wiki, but as for CM himself.... no.. no he is not in wiki.... ah, wonder why?? LOL
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Sirius Video in Houston Texas - HD camera rental, betacam, dvcam, video production, HD editing system, teleprompter, audio, lighting  This is the website about Sirius video and accessaries rental...and guess what I found...<br />Also, out of all the companies Conrad could have chosen, I think he chose "Sirius" for a reason....Just check this out:<br /><br />Smooth Criminal :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />The Star Sirius - Secret Beginings - YouTube<br /><br />
    <br />David Garrett "Smooth Criminal" on SiriusXM Pops - YouTube<br />
    <br /><br />The Star Sirius - YouTube<br />
  • @ 2good - your storm trooper signature always makes me laugh. i keep forgetting to tell you. thanks for making me smile  <br />:bearhug:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks for the interesting videos, 2good2btrue!<br />I also find your sig mesmerizing!<br /><br />You’re right Aussie, no real bio or life to speak of for Murray! :affraid: They've had 3 years to come up with a page on the life of the 'infamous' man.<br /><br />I posted this very long tidbits of Michael’s life recently, and this was a tiny part of it.<br />
    (MJ) Liked to make prank calls to various friends and acquaintances. Russell Crowe recalled such prank calls he received from Michael.  Many times he made prank calls (or answering his phone) [size=12pt]using foreign accents and disguising his voice[/size].<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?action=profile;u=314;area=showposts;start=50
    <br /><br />Compare the sound of Murray's voice with Michael's here. Have them going at the same time.  It seems similar to me.<br />Living With Michael Jackson The Martin Bashir Interview (part5) - YouTube<br /><br />Here's another comparison pic of them speaking, and I've noticed also that both of them have a slight drooping bottom lip on the right side, showing when they smile or talk.<br /><br />murraywqw.jpg
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1340790701:
    <br />Here's another comparison pic of them speaking, and I've noticed also that both of them have a slight drooping bottom lip on the right side, showing when they smile or talk.<br /><br />murraywqw.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />I´ve noticed that also! <br /><br />Oh my....I am still somewhat reluctant to embark on the MJ=Murray theory but....the more I look at it the more I wonder. <br /><br />I´ve seen quite a few members in the last days that got that MJ/Murray feeling from the "video we were never meant to see". <br /><br />I´ll keep watchin´for sure.  :icon_e_wink:<br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I don't really know guys, but I do think there have been times in the past 3 years when we have seen Dr Murray and it really is Michael. <br /><br />Not ALL the time and most probably not during the Dr M trial, but my gut feeling has always been telling me that there have been periods when Dr Murray is really Michael in disguise/costume. Mostly in staged photos published on TMZ (of course), but the two which  stand out for me are this video released on Michael's 3rd "death" anniversary and of course the one released ages ago just after Michael "died"  the "da troot will prevail" video.......regardless if this is the case or not, I feel that the message all along from and surrounding Dr Murray is directly from Michael.<br /><br />My gut tells me Michael is there, somewhere, in some way, in Dr Murray  :icon_cool:
  • Dr. Conrad Murray Biography - Facts, Birthday, Life Story - Biography.com<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray biography profile photos news<br />  3 photos<br />QUICK FACTS<br /><br />NAME: Dr. Conrad Murray<br />OCCUPATION: Doctor<br />BIRTH DATE: February 19, 1953 (Age: 59)<br />EDUCATION: Texas Southern University, Meharry Medical College, Mayo Clinic<br />PLACE OF BIRTH: St. Andrews, Grenada<br />more about Conrad<br />BEST KNOWN FOR<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray has been accused of involuntary manslaughter in connection with pop legend Michael Jackson's death.<br />Home  • People  • Dr. Conrad Murray<br />Print Cite This<br />Synopsis<br /><br />Cardiologist and personal physician. Dr. Conrad Murray was born February 19, 1953, in St. Andrews, Grenada. He moved to the United States in 1980. In 1999, he opened a private practice. Michael Jackson hired him as a personal physician for Jackson's 2009 concert tour. In June 2009, Jackson died of a prescription drug overdose. Dr. Conrad will stand trial for involuntary manslaughter.<br /><br />CONTENTS<br /><br />Synopsis<br />Early Life and Medical Training<br />Practicing Medicine in Las Vegas<br />Treating the King of Pop<br />Michael Jackson's Death<br />Investigation & Indictment<br />Early Life and Medical Training<br /><br />Cardiologist, personal physician. Born Conrad Robert Murray on February 19, 1953, in St. Andrews, Grenada.<br /><br />The man who would become embroiled in the controversy surrounding the King of Pop's death in June 2009 did not come from money. With his mother Milta spending most of her time in Trinidad and Tobago in search of better paying work, Murray lived with his maternal grandparents, two Grenadian farmers. His fractured family life was compounded by the total absence of his father, Rawle Andrews, a Houston area physician who, up until his death in 2001, focused his career on offering medical services to the poor. Conrad didn't meet his dad until he was 25.<br /><br />At the age of seven, Murray relocated to Trinidad and Tobago to live with his mother, where he became a citizen and finished high school. Like Milta, Murray was determined to make a better life for himself, demonstrating at an early age a propensity to work hard. After high school he volunteered as an elementary school teacher in Trinidad, an experience he followed with work as a customs clerk and an insurance underwriter in order to pay for his college education. Murray also wasn't afraid to take advantage of an opportunity. At the age of 19 he bought his first house, then later sold it for a decent profit to support his university tuition in the United States.<br /><br />In 1980, two years after first visiting Houston and getting a chance to introduce himself to his father, Conrad Murray returned to Texas to enroll at Texas Southern University, where in just three years he graduated magna cum laude with a degree in pre-medicine and biological sciences. From there, Murray followed in his father's footsteps and attended the primarily African-American Meharry Medical College in Nashville, Tennessee.<br /><br />Upon graduating Maharre, Murray enrolled for additional training at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota and then completed his residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center in California. Other training stints followed; he studied at the University of Arizona on a Cardiology Fellowship, and landed back in California, where he eventually worked as the associate director for the interventional cardiology fellowship-training program at Sharp Memorial Hospital in San Diego.<br /><br />Practicing Medicine in Las Vegas<br /><br />In 1999, Dr. Murray left California for a second time and struck out on his own, opening up a private practice in Las Vegas. Locating his office just east of the strip, Murray—again taking a cue from his father—aimed to serve not just the city's wealthy, but its underserved as well. In 2006, Murray expanded his scope and returned to the city where his father had made a name for himself to open the Acres Homes Heart and Vascular Institute.<br /><br />"We have been so lucky to have Dr. Murray and that clinic in this community," Houston patient Ruby Mosley told People magazine. "There are many, many patients that thank God this man was here for them."<br /><br />Those who've had financial dealings with the<br /><br />1 2 3 | Next Page
  • on 1340613321:
    <br />Hello everyone,<br /><br />what to the Devil is going on here?<br /><br />murrayl.jpg<br /><br />It's the Conrad Murray video you were never meant to see -- a secret, emotional recording made days after Michael Jackson died ... in which Murray lies through his teeth about his relationship with the singer, blasts the public for blaming him for MJ's death, and even says he's a victim of M.J.'s deceptions.<br />The video -- which was never released -- was shot the very same day Murray recorded the infamous "Do not worry" clip he released in August 2009 ... his first address to the public after investigators named him as a suspect.<br /><br />In this clip, Murray appears much more emotional -- with tears in his eyes, ranging from sadness to anger -- saying, "I can find no words satisfactory to summarize my affection for Michael."<br /><br />He then proceeds to tell a bald-faced lie -- saying, "Despite our relationships and conversations, I am now made aware through recent media reporting that he failed to share with me any problems involving his alleged addictions with medications."<br /><br />It later came out during his manslaughter trial ... Murray was intimately familiar with MJ's drug addictions -- and claimed to use drugs as a means to ween Michael off Propofol.<br /><br />Later in the video, Murray gets aggressive -- saying, "No man, no woman, with the exception of innocent child, is absolutely free of hidden skeletons."<br /><br />He continues, "Therefore, next time you look in the mirror, before passing judgment or condemning someone, take a good look at yourself, and if you're not 100% sure that when scrutinized no faults can be found, then you may have earned that right to criticize."<br /><br />Sources close to Murray tell TMZ, Conny's lawyers eventually decided to bury the video because they felt it could only hurt him.<br /><br />You gotta hear Murray's tone and anger in the video.<br />FYI -- today marks the 3-year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death.<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray -- How DARE You Judge Me | TMZ.com<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.<br />
    <br /><br />WOW!<br />
    [size=12pt]"Therefore, next time you look in the mirror, before passing judgment or condemning someone, take a good look at yourself, and if you're not 100% sure that when scrutinized no faults can be found, then you may have earned that right to criticize."[/size]
    <br /><br />which reminds me of:  “Don’t judge any man until you have walked two moons in his moccasins.”~Indian proverb<br /><br />I red colored the negative and condemning parts in this article, which is the typical way media and the public opinion have based on their ASSUMPTIONS to make (up) stories without even make one single effort to check the reliability of the source and not even think about the fact that even though there are hidden truths (skeletons), we might only hear a part of it which should not be considered as the whole truth. <br />I think that MJ's message, through Conrad Murray, is that the "truth" that we "SEE" through the media's eyes (mirror) is not 100% sure and as long as we let us spoon feed by the tabloid media, we do not earn to know the REAL truth. A clear and true lesson with L.O.V.E. by Michael.<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • @ adi - re: your last post, my sentiments exactly!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    If this video was made 3 years ago, it makes sense. Good news for a change. What became news back then was the awful death of MJ and not much about his comeback.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    As we have been talking about teeth a lot here, I thought that this is amusing: <br /><br />The Jacksons this Wednesday before the "Good Morning America" show.<br /><br />tumblr_m6byldtvaz1rp6jiho1_1280.jpg<br /><br />Look at Jermaine  :icon_mrgreen:
    on 1340892247:
    <br />As we have been talking about teeth a lot here, I thought that this is amusing: <br /><br />The Jacksons this Wednesday before the "Good Morning America" show.<br /><br />tumblr_m6byldtvaz1rp6jiho1_1280.jpg<br /><br />Look at Jermaine  :icon_mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br />All looking handsome, nice and chirpy 2 days after the 3rd "deathversary" of their bro.....ALL with sunglasses  :icon_cool:
  • on 1340892247:
    <br />As we have been talking about teeth a lot here, I thought that this is amusing: <br /><br />The Jacksons this Wednesday before the "Good Morning America" show.<br /><br />tumblr_m6byldtvaz1rp6jiho1_1280.jpg<br /><br />Look at Jermaine  :icon_mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br />Jermaine you are so cute and... :icon_redface:  :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_lol:
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    conrad-murray-mug-shot.jpg<br />Conrad Murray Mug Shot - The Hollywood Gossip<br /><br />is this picture real? Because the Date of Birth is 6 years later.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1340892247:
    <br /><br />Whoa!...can anyone please zoom in on Jermaine's watch?  I'd very much appreciate it......<br />Great picture!  Thank you for posting Mary K!<br /><br />Blessings
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1340892247:
    <br />Thank you MaryK for the picture! now I am even more confident that Jermaine reads here  :icon_razz:<br />very charming picture, indeed!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I don't want to bring up the whole forum drama again but the headline reminds me of the abuse Front was receiving from the haters a couple weeks back how they were saying things like he's an online sexual predator and if Front is MJ then they would no longer be a fan, how Front can't be MJ because MJ would never do x, y, or z, etc.<br /><br />"How DARE you judge me"... just sayin'.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=13pt]"take a look at yourself"..... do u remember anything? my favourite mj's song! is it a coincidence 2 find these words in the murray's speech?[/size]<br /><br />[size=18pt]LUNA[/size]
    on 1340919147:
    <br />I don't want to bring up the whole forum drama again but the headline reminds me of the abuse Front was receiving from the haters a couple weeks back how they were saying things like he's an online sexual predator and if Front is MJ then they would no longer be a fan, how Front can't be MJ because MJ would never do x, y, or z, etc.<br /><br />"How DARE you judge me"... just sayin'.<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah - interesting.