Dr Murray How DARE you judge me

124»

Comments

• on 1340925782:
    <br />
    on 1340919147:
    <br />I don't want to bring up the whole forum drama again but the headline reminds me of the abuse Front was receiving from the haters a couple weeks back how they were saying things like he's an online sexual predator and if Front is MJ then they would no longer be a fan, how Front can't be MJ because MJ would never do x, y, or z, etc.<br /><br />"How DARE you judge me"... just sayin'.<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah - interesting.<br />
    <br /><br />very interesting, considering CM didn't use these words verbatim in his video... so as well as a little video gem from CM we possibly have a message from someone else too...  :suspect: this idea sits well for me...<br /><br /><br />I LOVE YOU FRONT... Don't tell you enough... Regardless of who you are, its a blessing to have your presence on the forum and a privledge to read your posts.<br /><br /><br />Without entertaining it too much, re: what you mentioned Bec about haters.. If it were MJ fans who accused Front of being a predator, then THEY have learned nothing from what happened to poor Michael, in 93 and 05. Should be ashamed of themselves that they still 'dont get it' even though their ICON was vilified and tortured repeatedly by the same disgusting accusations. They shame the name of "MJ Fans" if they accuse someone based on unfounded ideas that have no proof of!<br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1340901618:
    <br />[...]<br />Whoa!...can anyone please zoom in on Jermaine's watch?  I'd very much appreciate it......<br />Great picture!  Thank you for posting Mary K!<br /><br />Blessings
    LOLL It  is indeed a FUNNY - hoaxy -teethy picture!!  ;D  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: <br />tks for posting MaryK.<br /><br />@Wishy: here's his watch: jermaiawa.jpg<br />What's up with his watch? what caught your attention? <br />It's not very clear unfortunately.... Looks like a 33 to me, but I'm sure it's not that.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    @Aussie, the haters think they have proof. They accept it anyway. It would never stand up in a court of law but they don't seem to mind. Yes, they say they are fans, currently, with conditions, lol.
  • oh, and when i say "a little video gem from CM" - i really mean a video gem from MJ...<br /><br />thank you michael - you are in control of this train  :smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1340930874:
    <br />
    on 1340901618:
    <br />[...]<br />Whoa!...can anyone please zoom in on Jermaine's watch?  I'd very much appreciate it......<br />Great picture!  Thank you for posting Mary K!<br /><br />Blessings
    LOLL It  is indeed a FUNNY - hoaxy -teethy picture!!  ;D  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: <br />tks for posting MaryK.<br /><br />@Wishy: here's his watch: jermaiawa.jpg<br />What's up with his watch? what caught your attention? <br />It's not very clear unfortunately.... Looks like a 33 to me, but I'm sure it's not that.<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you Sim : )<br />I don't know why....it seems familiar, have we seen this watch somewhere?  Maybe he just wore it in a different interview?  It just is familiar.  It doesn't have to do with time or anything....just the familiarity of the watch itself.  Really odd.......<br />but I guess I must have had one too many filberts, lol.<br />If it dawns on me where I've seen it I will for sure post it......<br />Thanks again Sim.......Hugs!<br /><br />Blessings <br /><br />PS> I meant to comment earlier about this picture.......They are so funny together.  They all look like they are up to something.....little devil-horns with halos hanging above them for sure, lol.  Jermaine is especially funny here......<br />grinning like the Cheshire Cat.......we are surely down the rabbit hole aren't we!  <br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire_Cat<br /><br />Blessings
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    About CM's speech, this is the MJ interview that includes "Good News" don't sell......Before you judge me...try hard to love me.<br /><br />MICHAEL JACKSON talks about HIMSELF, FANS, MEDIA. Good news doesn't sell... - YouTube<br />
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    on 1340935726:
    <br />About CM's speech, this is the MJ interview that includes "Good News" don't sell......Before you judge me...try hard to love me.<br /><br />MICHAEL JACKSON talks about HIMSELF, FANS, MEDIA. Good news doesn't sell... - YouTube[/url<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />after watch this video I´m thinking again abut the double, the double really existed. i remember i saw a video where he is walking into his house with paris in his arms and the double come out to take prince into the house. but was not him, was his double. this video did compare the height and make some good point about why he uses the short trousers... and he say in this video that michael jackson did not molested the kids, was someone else...<br />could be that the double did that? could be the double a part of the conspiracy against him? could be the double who died and the conspirators didn´t know who really died?
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1340914880:
    <br />Thank you MaryK for the picture! now I am even more confident that Jermaine reads here  :icon_razz:<br />very charming picture, indeed!
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]sorry 4 my question,emulik,but y r u so sure that jermy is reading our forum?[/size] <br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1341047132:
    on 1340914880:
    <br />Thank you MaryK for the picture! now I am even more confident that Jermaine reads here  :icon_razz:<br />very charming picture, indeed!
    [size=12pt]sorry 4 my question,emulik,but y r u so sure that jermy is reading our forum?[/size] <br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
    <br />read replies #108 - 121 here: What IF Conrad Murray is MJ
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1341050141:
    <br />read replies #108 - 121 here: What IF Conrad Murray is MJ
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]mhhh.... the teeth! it seems 2 be interesting. let's hope![/size]  :icon_bounce:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size][/quote]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • @CC...why after watching that Michael video you thought about the possibility of a MJ double?? Is it the double who is talking?
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    on 1341067940:
    <br />@CC...why after watching that Michael video you thought about the possibility of a MJ double?? Is it the double who is talking?<br />
    <br /><br />i always thought about the double who died that day, but when he say "michael jackson didn´t molested the kids" i think is someone else, like his double... just that...
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1341105073:
    <br />
    on 1341067940:
    <br />@CC...why after watching that Michael video you thought about the possibility of a MJ double?? Is it the double who is talking?<br />
    <br /><br />i always thought about the double who died that day, but when he say "michael jackson didn´t molested the kids" i think is someone else, like his double... just that...<br />
    <br /><br />No one molested those kids.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1341023041:
    <br />
    on 1340935726:
    <br />About CM's speech, this is the MJ interview that includes "Good News" don't sell......Before you judge me...try hard to love me.<br /><br />MICHAEL JACKSON talks about HIMSELF, FANS, MEDIA. Good news doesn't sell... - YouTube[/url<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />after watch this video I´m thinking again abut the double, the double really existed. i remember i saw a video where he is walking into his house with paris in his arms and the double come out to take prince into the house. but was not him, was his double. this video did compare the height and make some good point about why he uses the short trousers... and he say in this video that michael jackson did not molested the kids, was someone else...<br />could be that the double did that? could be the double a part of the conspiracy against him? could be the double who died and the conspirators didn´t know who really died?<br />
    <br /><br />I believe the conspiracy he is talking about is the Invinceable album....  Wasn't it after he spoke out against Tommy Mottola and Sony??  The album didn't make it to No.1 in America because of the evil ways of Tommy and the Music industry Mafia....
  • rachel1018rachel1018 Posts: 121
    LOL.......look at jermaine.......smile!!
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1341047132:
    <br />
    on 1340914880:
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]sorry 4 my question,emulik,but y r u so sure that jermy is reading our forum?[/size] <br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br />yes, I have that feeling, besides that, we have many clues that he reads here. (keys behind him during interview, Jermaine wearing our hoax color,....there are many others, but I can not recall now)