Art Work of MJ by Members

Hey guys! Came across some pics I did of MJ in charcoal in High School in the 90's. His music helped me thru a period of loneliness and these were some pics that came out of it. I havn't picked up the art in a long time...Life gets so busy, but maybe coming across these will encourage me to do more:) What do you think? Anyone got any to share?

Comments

• JejeJeje Posts: 9
    Yours are great!
    Mine - <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    omg omg omg wow i just don't understand how some fsns can draw such amazing pics!!! i wish i could too! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> but i have something that i want to share, this is done by my friend noman, i hope he'd be okay with it if i post it here! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • omg omg omg wow i just don't understand how some fsns can draw such amazing pics!!! i wish i could too! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> but i have something that i want to share, this is done by my friend noman, i hope he'd be okay with it if i post it here! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    tell your friend those are BRILLIANT!...LOVE the first one...so true! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • It's all beautiful!Bravo <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    omg omg omg wow i just don't understand how some fsns can draw such amazing pics!!! i wish i could too! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> but i have something that i want to share, this is done by my friend noman, i hope he'd be okay with it if i post it here! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    tell your friend those are BRILLIANT!...LOVE the first one...so true! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

thanks!!! sure i'll tell him! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Here are mine:
    Remember_the_time__by_LittleJan.jpg
    Smile_by_LittleJan.jpg
  • Here are mine:

Yours are beautiful. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • LOVELY! BEAUTIFUL!!!

And mine.. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • you guys are giving me chills! Awesome! So beautiful...makes me want to start drawing again...I think this time around I'll have to stick to drawing the kids, don't think my hubby would appriciate MJ pictures...LOL <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> By the way, has anyone posted on Online Michael Jackson Art Gallery? Here is the link
    http://www.michaeljacksonart.com/
  • Hey, I just wanted to post my webpage with portraits of Michael.
    Enjoy!

<!-- m -->http://aportraitforyou.webs.com/apps/ph ... id=7886642<!-- m -->

<!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Just wanna say that you guys are all amazing! Wish I had some artistic talent too <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150
    zjikc2.jpg

x54cqe.jpg
  • Great works GoOoF!
    Here are mine:
    308y728.jpg
    2vl9p95.jpg
    21bsw2x.jpg
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    My goodness you guys are so talented! Wow!
  • you all guys did a great job! the drawings are amazing ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Great works GoOoF!

Thank you, and yours r also great, i love them. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • You guys are amazing.... <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> I am ashamed of posting my drawings.... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • You guys are amazing.... <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> I am ashamed of posting my drawings.... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    you are very good in what you do ,so dont be ashamed about it please ,i wish i could draw as good as you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> amazing drawings as i looked on your website....

and to the others : all of you are amazing with your artworks wow <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> very nice....
    You guys are amazing.... <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> I am ashamed of posting my drawings.... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    you are very good in what you do ,so dont be ashamed about it please ,i wish i could draw as good as you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> amazing drawings as i looked on your website....

and to the others : all of you are amazing with your artworks wow <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> very nice....

Yes, so true, you must be kidding me VeryLittleSusie! I've also seen your website as well and your works are really great. So keep doin' and postin' gal! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Thank you, you are all very sweeet.... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    But I know I must still learn a LOT!
    <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • OMG are some of you contributors to the tribute portrait book? I bought the dowload of the e-book today and will print it off tomorrow from work. and I swear I saw some of those drawings in it. Breath taking <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> How talented is that!!! God, are you selling any of them? they would make exquisite framed prints.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    BRAVO!!!!!

Lovely works. You all are very talented.

Congratulations.
  • WoW guys, you are very talented.. all the draws are very beautiful!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • WOW

you guys are so good!!!!!! i wish i could draw half as good as all of you. what talents!!!!
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    Some of mine ...heehee <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->