Art Work of MJ by Members

2»

Comments

• LilouLilou Posts: 319
    .. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Wow... all your work is absolutely beautiful. I'm sure Michael would appreciate them all very much. Wish I could draw!
    me AGAAIIIN haha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ..and just want to add ..Michael I love to draw you <3
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Great great!!!
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    OMG...UR all sooooo talented <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ...i cant draw to save my life <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I used to sketch a ton when I was younger, mostly animals, but now I don't do any art. Sure wished I was into MJ back then. All this art you've shown is so-o good. Keep it coming! That piece by Norman where MJ is an angel and the media twist it to bad, is so perceptive.
  • Incredible. Thanks for sharing.
  • Wow they are all amazing!
    How do you guys start drawing? Like when doing pictures like this.. where do you first start?
  • I usually start with the eyes! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Wow they are all amazing!
    How do you guys start drawing? Like when doing pictures like this.. where do you first start?

hmmm this one,I would have start with the hair,then the shoulders ...

EDIT*** Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i thought you spoke about your picture <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    In general,i start with the eyes too ...

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> i'm so tired sorry..it's the morning here <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Some news <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I'm very impressed with all these drawings. They make my dot to dot pictures not so, what's the word... impressive. Yeah!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I never realised we are surrounded by such talented professionals here on the forum..

My hats off to you guys... I'm impressed. The only drawings I have been doing lately are for my 7yo son <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Well done. They are absolutley beautiful. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2 of mine <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->