Randy Jackson MJ Estate is Trying to Kill My Mother

2»

Comments

• kdkennedy74kdkennedy74 Posts: 264
    Jackson continues, "It is clear that anyone who stands up against the Executors of the Estate - John Branca, John McClain and their attorney Howard Weitzman - is denied access to my mother."<br /><br />Based on the above sentence from the article at the start of this thread, if anyone who stands up to the executors are denied access wouldn't that mean that Randy, Jermaine, Janet, and Rebbie would have been the ones unable to have contact with Katherine and not PPB and the other family members? <br /><br />Maybe I have been away working for too long and have missed something. Please clarify and help me get back on track.<br /><br />Thanks.  :confused:
  • Love4MichaelLove4Michael Posts: 398
    [size=10pt]Nope...you're not over-worked...I noticed that same discrepancy too.[/size]
  • on 1343420315:
    <br />I have never believed that Branca was on the bad side, I think he has a job to do besides forking in as much $$$ as possible. I wonder if it's really all a big show, or that something is happening behind the scenes that need this big distraction show. The kids are tweeting in the middle of the night which could indicate they've moved east to Europe or maybe even as far as Australia as suggested. Other theories are that they are really up that late, which I highly doubt, or that others are tweeting from their accounts. Since it was very shortly reported that the kids were moved to a secure location and met with Katherine after that, it's possible Katherine is moved somewhere else as well. IF this is some kind of sting, it could be possible that Branca is made to look like the bad guy since day one on purpose to attrack some snakes and maybe get some stuff on tape. I'm just guessing here, but I can't believe Branca is the target. [size=10pt]The whole UNO thing just makes me think MJ is about to play his last card for the win. I think there is more going on behind the scenes and that this whole drama is a huge smokescreen.[/size] Just thinking out loud here.
    <br /><br />IMO: When the shit hits the fan (and it has) the best thing to do is get the kids and Mother safely outta harms way. The best way to do that is through confusion. Magic tricks are going on.  :icon_albino:<br /><br />By creating confusion and drama over stupid stuff like what we have been seeing (the antics of the Jacksons in the media) the kids and Mother are not actually "known" to be in any 1 place. <br /><br />"Where in the world is Katherine Jackson"? :suspect:  :animal0017: Like "Where's Waldo"?<br /><br />I believe there is a major sting and outting going on. This is major and people's lives are at stake. Safety is number 1. I see this confusion as necessary. There is an enemy and it has been TPTB since day 1. This is the "Momment" when TPTB are being called out by the Jackson Family. This day has been a long time coming. TS told us IF Jermaine and La Toya saw more support they could speak out against TPTB. Remember that?  :icon_question: <br /><br />Well HERE it IS! I'm down!  :icon_rr:<br /><br />Some interesting info regarding Trent Jackson on links below.<br />http://teammichaeljackson.com/archives/5610<br />http://www.x17online.com/celebrities/michael_jackson/katherine_jackson_elder_abuse_trent_nephew_missing_persons_report_investigation_072312.php#IVKsRX4378BvKuiE.99<br /><br />
    on 1343420510:
    <br />[size=10pt]By all accounts it looks like Randy is "outing" those that the others have been skirting around naming since June 2009.[/size] So, any truth to this - as we know there is usually some truth mixed in with lies. I bet the non-beLIEvers are having a field day with this...<br /><br />I've been of the belief that Michael is in control of the estate. But I've sometimes wondered if it was a sting for Branca and group based on previous beliefs. So confusing!<br /><br />Blessings
    <br /><br />I agree.  :icon_bounce:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Thanks for those links on Trent, Im.  <br /><br />This is my personal opinion and since I didn't know anything about Trent before recent events I'm not sure what my opinion will count for, lol.  I don't think Trent is a bad guy because if he was hurting Katherine in any way, he would've been outta there long ago.  Same if he had been selling out the kids for his own personal profit.  If he's really that shady, I don't see him living in the same house with Katherine for all that time, same with the kids.  If anything bad was seriously happening, I really think it would've been sorted internally and swiftly. 
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Agree- if something BIG is taking place against TPTB then it absolutely makes sense to have Katherine and MJ's children away somewhere safe and secure.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    That site is from the perspective that MJ is dead, so of course everyone around him is suspected of evil. They believe the various news reports and take them at face value rather than reading between the lines with hoax glasses on, like we do here.  I agree if Trent really was abusing anyone he would have been gone pronto.  If Trent took the video of the siblings on the Calabasas property, then he's doing so with MJ's request for hoax purposes. IMO<br />MJ dead or alive,  the answer changes everything.
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    I wrote the wrong words.... Thats wasnt my opinion it was a theory. I def believe all of it was staged and that its for a purpose. I too wonder what the significance.of everything in the last week...... im thinking its alot to do with exposing the media and how they never dig for truth instead believe whatever rumor anyone wanta to make up. Who knows whats next....... I think im going nuts!!!! I may need a swift kick to the sack as a reality check. Shit is almost painful to have to sit around and wait for the climax of this hoax/movie/game!!!!!!!! Oh well ill leep watching faaaaaashow!!!!    YM
  • andy1andy2andy1andy2 Posts: 212
    I feel exactly as you do YoungMack... :Pulling_hair:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />