Macaulay Culkin: I'M NO HEROIN ADDICT

PrincessMuffybearPrincessMuffybear Posts: 91
edited August 2012 in News
20 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF<br />[size=16pt]Macaulay Culkin<br />I'M NO HEROIN ADDICT[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]Exclusive[/size]<br />0801-mccauley-culkin-2.jpg<br /><br />Macaulay Culkin insists he's NOT addicted to heroin -- despite reports claiming he's a chronic dopehead with 6 months to live.<br /><br />A rep for Macaulay tells TMZ, the reports claiming Culkin is addicted to heroin and assorted hallucinogenics is "not only categorically without merit, but it is also impossibly and ridiculously fictitious."<br /><br />The rep adds, "We beseech the responsible media to consider the source and its reputation and to please not perpetuate this destructive and insulting story by pursuing it any further." <br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/01/macaulay-culkin-heroin-addict/<br /><br /><br />6 months to live--seem to remember someone else who had a story about health problems with 6 months to live--and he HOAXED his death....hmmm.

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    6 months to live--seem to remember someone else who had a story about health problems with 6 months to live--and he HOAXED his death....hmmm.
    :icon_eek: :suspect:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1343851984:
    <br />
    6 months to live--seem to remember someone else who had a story about health problems with 6 months to live--and he HOAXED his death....hmmm.
    :icon_eek: :suspect:<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br />Just for clarification, to avoid any misunderstanding: the line quoted is not part of the TMZ article. <br />That´s a comment added by PrincessMuffybear<br /><br />But still...yes, reminds me of some other story, too  :icon_e_wink:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Yes, the 6 months thing popped right out at me.<br /><br />I had read earlier online today that people were saying Mac was a smack addict and I didn't believe it for a second.    Another media story spun out of control, based on lies. 
  • Next we're going to see a picture of him in a wheelchair  :icon_rolleyes: interesting that we have two articles from tmz today about the media verifying their sources!<br /><br />p.s. what's going on with those fingernails?  :icon_eek:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Recycling "history" as "news"........<br /><br />Reminds me of Front's rear-view mirror picture again.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Ohh Mac i just want to give him a hug. I also saw the 6 months thing and thought of Michael!<br /><br />& LOL, I thought Princess's comment was actually a part of the TMZ article at first. I was like  :affraid:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Fingernails?......Looks like old nail varnish thats worn partially off to me. Responsible media...now there's two words strung together that you don't often see. Also odd is the linking of hallucinogens and smack.  This article seems to be full of words and effects that are opposites. All I'm hearing in the back of my head lately is Dr Murray's line from the latest  video...Try good news.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
                  <br /><br />                                                                    michaeljacksonm_j_rookt.jpg                        <br /><br />                                            <br /><br />                                                                           
                  <br /><br />                                                               
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Oh my God :affraid: :affraid:<br />Another death hoax waiting for us?? ???We can't handle one!
  • on 1343947194:
    <br />Oh my God :affraid: :affraid:<br />Another death hoax waiting for us?? ???We can't handle one!<br />
    <br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />Oh yes we can, we're already in the investigation flow so why not this one :icon_lol:
  • Parallels more parallels, good good this sounds good :icon_e_ugeek:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1343947626:
    <br />
    on 1343947194:
    <br />Oh my God :affraid: :affraid:<br />Another death hoax waiting for us?? ???We can't handle one!<br />
    <br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />Oh yes we can, we're already in the investigation flow so why not this one :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> :smiley-vault-misc-150: :smiley-vault-misc-150: :icon_lol: <br /><br />And today news about another important person in Michael's life....go ahead...  :ghsdf:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    The National Enquirer again...<br /><br />macculkinenquirer.jpg
    on 1344008982:
    <br />The National Enquirer again...<br /><br />macculkinenquirer.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> :WTF:And these, who are planning? :suspect:
    This magazine cover makes me feel sick. It's full of garbage!How come, this is what people want to read??
    on 1344011968:
    <br />This magazine cover makes me feel sick. It's full of garbage!How come, this is what people want to read??<br />
    <br /><br />Because then they feel less miserable in their own screwed up lifes. <br />
    Because then they feel less miserable in their own screwed up lifes.
    <br />That's pathetic!! I come from another world, thank God. I my world people don't buy such trash! They don't even tolerate such magazines!
    on 1344012558:
    <br />
    Because then they feel less miserable in their own screwed up lifes.
    <br />That's pathetic!! I come from another world, thank God. I my world people don't buy such trash! They don't even tolerate such magazines!<br />
    <br /><br />Yes it is pathetic. But it´s true. Unfortunately.
  • This is all nonsense...even IF he was addicted, which I'm sure they're just making this up, you can't predict how long someone has left to live from that.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    The pictures are about 6 months old. This is the old thread about Macaulay:<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=22165.msg389736#msg389736<br /><br /><br />
  • Michael and his inner circle are fooling the media, I don't believe this guy is nor a drug addict neither a sick person, he probably is on diet to look thin rail like Michael did, to reproduce Michael's story in Macaulay's person, what if he dies of a heroine overdose but fakes his death?.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    The two little words after the headline, "experts fear"....who are these "experts" and how exactly would they know anyways?  <br />It seems like those two words are there to help save the National Trash's ass when Mac sues them........blame it on the <br />"experts".  Or maybe the "experts" are really Michael's team, feeding the trash their just reward....garbage.  <br /> :Pulling_hair:<br />Ahhhhhhhhh!  <br />6 Months brings us to February 2013 or maybe January, if you include Aug in the count....any ideas?  <br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1344021961:
    <br />The pictures are about 6 months old. This is the old thread about Macaulay:<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=22165.msg389736#msg389736<br />
    <br /><br /><br />640_macaulay_culkin_gaunt_inf.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />640_full_macaulay_culkin_inf_3.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Well, maybe the looked after a night of partying. If I take a picture of the newly raised bed and with a strong hangover after a whole night partying ..... :errrr: :icon_lol:
    I am really wondering why would Macauly fake his death? Being a friend of Michael is not a reason! He hasn't been called a freak or a Wacko like  Michael. He hasn't been accused for child molestation like Michael. The media is cruel to every celebrity. But in Macauly's case things were not so bad!