Macaulay Culkin: I'M NO HEROIN ADDICT

13»

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    I like his nail polish, yes, Shamone.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    The nail polish reminds me of MJ's brown nails while the rest of him is white from vitilago treatments.<br />It mentions M Culkin, the actor!! <br /><br />And who stands like this? Charlie Chaplin<br /><br />feetculkin.jpg
  • on 1344408845:
    <br />I like his nail polish, yes, Shamone.<br />
    <br /><br />Imo, he dresses like he's comfortable with himself and I like that.  I asked about the orange nail polish because of the forum's color.  :)
  • on 1344409973:
    <br />The nail polish reminds me of MJ's brown nails while the rest of him is white from vitilago treatments.<br />It mentions M Culkin, the actor!! <br /><br />And who stands like this? Charlie Chaplin<br /><br />feetculkin.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />LOL...yeah, I didn't think about Chaplin.  I thought it was odd standing like that too.  On the other forum, someone mentioned that ballet dancers stand like that and that Mac attended ballet school when he was young. 
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1344025903:
    <br />Esprit467, new video on this subject:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=22375.msg420124#msg420124
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]excuse me 4 the stupid question,but:who is esprit? is she/he an informer? is she/he close 2 mj and/or the jaxons? or a simple fan?[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1344452172:
    <br />
    on 1344025903:
    <br />Esprit467, new video on this subject:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=22375.msg420124#msg420124
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]excuse me 4 the stupid question,but:who is esprit? is she/he an informer? is she/he close 2 mj and/or the jaxons? or a simple fan?[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Esprit is a (I believe) Austrian believer who made a series of hoax videos (and continues to do so).<br />You can view some of them here:<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=22375.0
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Ok, so we discuss his nails in the original TMZ picture and then two days later,  he goes out with bright orange nail varnish and gets his 'not throwing up' photos in the Daily Mail! Hmmm ......  I'm not saying where my mind is going with this one!  :icon_lol:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Hey Mac,<br /><br />are you around  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    If he's around he's laughing his ass off at people who think he's a heroin addict.<br /><br />God forbid the pap's follow me around some random day. Or any of us. #awkward
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    bec<br /><br />
    If he's around he's laughing his ass off at people who think he's a heroin addict.<br /><br />God forbid the pap's follow me around some random day. Or any of us. #awkward
    <br /><br />amen.jpg<br /><br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    MacCauley is spewing his guts out (allegedly) at all the vitriol he has seen and read about his friend Michael Jackson for so long.<br /><br />.......Mac looks kinda bo-ho cool I reckon.