Fox News - Geraldo Rivera Reports: The Kidnapping of Katherine Jackson

mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
edited January 1970 in News
http://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera<br /><br />Tonight, Geraldo Rivera Reports: The Kidnapping of Katherine Jackson. Don't Miss it, tonight at 10PM ET, on Fox News Channel.<br /><br /> ‏@GeraldoRivera<;br />Michael Jackson's will & mom's guardianship of his kids are under attack from siblings he cut out. But kidnapping!? Watch FNC tonight @10et<;br /><br />2 Aug  ‏@GeraldoRivera<;br /><br />The object of plot obviously Michael's ever growing pot of gold But grabbing grandma was so ham-handed it could result in criminal charges<br /><br />2 Aug  ‏@GeraldoRivera<;br /><br />It appears there was an attempted palace coup in the Jackson family. Janet was apparent ring leader, the brothers her alleged accomplices.

Comments

• Thanks Mindseye.<br /><br />Geraldo has been relatively quiet - why is he now getting into the action? And criminal charges could be filed against whom? Janet, Randy, and Jermaine? Oh - interesting to see how this plays out if that is what we're given.<br /><br />Blessings to you.
  • Thank you for the information...just scheduled it to record!!!
  • they had twiggy. said she was some sort of music insider or something .seems like she had a copy of the letter firing branca.( i think). kind of strange that they got into this so late.
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    I am watching this right now and I just noticed something strange.<br />Geraldo went to a commercial and the camera panned out on a pic of<br />Paris, Katherine, Blanket, Prince then kept panning and ill be damned if I didnt see<br />a guy in a long sleeve RED SHIRT and his face was hidden behind a camera just like the MJ PIC...<br />Very strange!!!!!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    What!!!<br /><br />Young mack!
    a guy in a long sleeve RED SHIRT and his face was hidden behind a camera just like the MJ PIC...
    <br /><br />The last I remember of Geraldo, he was going to investigate the death of MJ, and then stopped suddenly because he heard he got punked--as in I think he knows about the hoax.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I can't believe this ridiculous story is ongoing and has reached the level of Geraldo?  If Seinfeld was a show about nothing, this story is news about nothing.  It's just too funny for words!!! Meantime, no one seems the wiser.  :LolLolLolLol:
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    hostagekath.gif
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Nobody noticed this some days ago. I almost spit my coffee first time I saw it hahaha. <br />Grand.<br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    ^^^<br /><br />The B.S. being spewed forth from all the "news" sources would have most of the world thinking this is what actually took place.  :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br />
  • Lol, @grace I noticed it. It's. Frikken hilarious! I facebooked it to all my non believer friends with the caption "come on if this doesn't scream 'hoax' nothing will" <br /><br />Janet with the gun, love it!! Meanwhile were there any media comments about the gun spoof.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1344253642:
    <br />hostagekath.gif<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    I'm surprised none of the media-whores tried to pass this off as 'true', considering it's just a visual representation of what they have been passing  :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br />Good thing I wasn't drinking when I saw it :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    they had twiggy. said she was some sort of music insider or something .seems like she had a copy of the letter firing branca.( i think). kind of strange that they got into this so late.
    <br /><br />Twiggy if a investigator/beLIEver...Why would she be on the show, unless she is going to expose the truth on Geraldo...This is fantastic news...She has proof that Branca was fired and has a vendetta against MJ..........
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    on 1344253642:
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121:
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    is it correct that 3 years ago Katherine spoke to Geraldo? beginning of August? if so seems very familiar to be doing it around the same timing 3 years later to the month..<br /><br />sorry finding I have lot's to catch up on so if people have mentioned anything in any where else, I apologise
  • on 1344253642:
    <br /><br />I am freaking out please I need help, Michael or you BAM quickly or I will have a heart attack.<br />confused-31.gif
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Hilarious  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />This is so Geraldo material. <br />More videos  http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/geraldo/index.html#/v/1773765114001/michael-jacksons-niece-katherine-was-not-kidnapped/?playlist_id=86916<br /><br />One relative gave Tanay permission to speak, but she can't say who... MJ?  :icon_lol:<br /><br />
  • on 1344253642:
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:  where is this news clip from with the "GUN" do you have a link so I can show my unconvinced hubby lol<br /><br /><br /> :thjajaja121:
  • rachel1018rachel1018 Posts: 121
    I havent seen this, thanks for sharing
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks for sharing...interesting  :bearhug:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I must be the only one who doesn't find the humor of this gif.  <br />I know it shows the absurdity of the situation and all....but, I <br />don't get why it's funny. <br />sorry SEHF......... <br /><br /> :(<br /><br />@mindseye...thanks for posting a link to the interview.  It was really interesting to watch.....what was up with the ear piece?<br />Taking cues on what to say, I am sure.....from whom, lol.  Is there a fist in her ear?
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1344285718:
    <br />I must be the only one who doesn't find the humor of this gif.  <br />I know it shows the absurdity of the situation and all....but, I <br />don't get why it's funny. <br />sorry SEHF......... <br /><br /> :(<br /><br />@mindseye...thanks for posting a link to the interview.  It was really interesting to watch.....what was up with the ear piece?<br />Taking cues on what to say, I am sure.....from whom, lol.  Is there a fist in her ear?<br />
    <br /><br />yes but the ear piece is used to hear Geraldo and producer's direction... imo she's definitely there to keep it news. This interview just made it all sound more ridiculous. <br /><br />I think the whole thing is hilarious especially being reported this way by Geraldo. The gif SEHF shared is funny from a hoax perspective... but the image itself is a sad example of how ppl are so quick to make fun of it in a more ridiculous way and believe all this bs. <br /><br /><br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1344290707:
    <br />
    on 1344285718:
    <br />I must be the only one who doesn't find the humor of this gif.  <br />I know it shows the absurdity of the situation and all....but, I <br />don't get why it's funny. <br />sorry SEHF......... <br /><br /> :(<br /><br />@mindseye...thanks for posting a link to the interview.  It was really interesting to watch.....what was up with the ear piece?<br />Taking cues on what to say, I am sure.....from whom, lol.  Is there a fist in her ear?<br />
    <br /><br />yes but the ear piece is used to hear Geraldo and producer's direction... imo she's definitely there to keep it news. This interview just made it all sound more ridiculous. <br /><br />I think the whole thing is hilarious especially being reported this way by Geraldo. The gif SEHF shared is funny from a hoax perspective... but the image itself is a sad example of how ppl are so quick to make fun of it in a more ridiculous way and believe all this bs.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, now the ear piece makes more sense...... maybe she isn't used to something like that as well.  <br />That whole TII ear piece scene always sticks in my mind for some reason.  The way she was fiddling <br />with it, was so much like the TII scene.  I really thought she was going to say it feels like a fist in<br />my ear, lol.  <br />I guess your right about the gif.  I have a very hard time with guns......oh well. <br />I have plenty of stuff to keep me well entertained.....that's for sure : ) <br />Thanks for the help in understanding the ear piece more....much appreciated!<br />Have a beautiful evening.......<br /><br />Blessings Always
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1344290707:
    <br />
    on 1344285718:
    <br /><br />yes but the ear piece is used to hear Geraldo and producer's direction... imo she's definitely there to keep it news. This interview just made it all sound more ridiculous. <br /><br />I think the whole thing is hilarious especially being reported this way by Geraldo. The gif SEHF shared is funny from a hoax perspective... but the image itself is a sad example of how ppl are so quick to make fun of it in a more ridiculous way and believe all this bs.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Yeah - does make it sound even more ridiculous.....ugghh.... Geraldo ......thinks he is an expert and has all the facts and knows more than the family. I can't stand his arrogant "I know more than you" attitude. <br /><br />Notice Tanay's upside down pyramid jewellery on her chest?  I agree, her playing with that earpiece reminded me that scene in TII as well. <br />
  • Here is what I believe is the relevant "IMPORTANT" parts of this whole circus. There really is a serious ISSUE regarding MJ's will, the estate being handled by Branca and Mc Clain. MJ knew/knows Branca embezzeld money from him and MJ knew/knows Branca and Mattolla were in bed together. <br /><br />IMO MJ brought Branca back into his life for a few reasons:<br /><br />1. Branca is brilliant and a very good music/business lawyer. When you need your finances handled and straightened out you go to the best, regardless of past conflicts. MJ needed his finances handled during this death hoax. Branca is the best. While the man who burned you is getting you out of debt you are also setting him up for payback. <br /><br />2. Pay BACK. The will is fake. That equals FRAUD/Branca. The only way to make sure your target is on point is to set em up where you want em. The ball is in MJ's court. The estate is RICH and outta the red. Now is the time for MJ to retain control. Hence the family drama outting the estate managers. MJ can't yell it out so the fam has to do it. Geraldo is doing his job. He is investigating the will. <<The main point.<br /><br />The links to the below interviews are the ones to watch. The wanna be sister to TJ and bros is a drama queen looking for fame. (Monsters!)<br /><br />http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/geraldo/index.html#/v/1773770023001/what-really-happened-to-katherine-jackson/?playlist_id=86916<br /><br />http://video.foxnews.com/v/1773796563001/<br />
    The battle over Michael Jackson's money<br />Aug 6, 2012- 7:32 - <br />Was the King of Pop's will fraudulent? 'Geraldo at Large' investigates
    <br /><br /> />TWIGGY (@MJHOAXLIVE)<;br />Posted Monday 6th August 2012 from Twitlonger<br />
    Michael Jackson's speech against Tommy Mottola: <br /><br />As you all know I was on Geraldo last night.<br /> This has been a very long three years and we are all here to find the truth the truth about what happened To Michael Jackson June 25th 2009.<br /> <br />As I watch the clip on Michael Jackson along with Al Sharpton in Harlem speaking out against Tommy Mottola something stuck out. Something seemed familiar to me.<br /> <br />STOP TAPE .08 The guy directly behind Michael to the left with dreads in Harlem is the same gentlaman i happened to be introduced to in the lobby of the Hilton the day Whitney Houston apparently died. He told me he was working on a documentary of Michael. I met him through an Italian Paparrazi cameraman that i was hanging out with that night. There was alot of confussion that night. It was crazy inside the lobby of the Hilton. It was still quite early and people were still arriving on the scene for the Party of Clive Davis. You know thet Grammy Party where they were going to pay tribute to Whitney. This gentlaman went onto talk about what was going on with the documentary and what he believed had happened with Whitney Houston as she was laying dead up on the 4th Floor of the Beverly Hilton. Nobody could believe this had all just taken place. This gentlaman had told me he had been with Whitney earlier that week and went onto discuss what he felt had happened upstairs.<br /> <br />Is this a coincidence, that i would meet this gentleman that night in the lobby of the Beverly Hilton and then be taken back to the Hilton to meet with Geraldos people. I have to say it all feels like De ja vue to me....like somehow i have been here before.<br /> <br /><br /> Stop Tape .08 The man directly behind MJ to the left with the dreads..hes the man i met in the lobby of the Hilton.