Fox News - Geraldo Rivera Reports: The Kidnapping of Katherine Jackson

13»

Comments

• leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    I don't know, to me the arm from the shoulder down doesn't look like her arm, that it was added to series of frames.. but it's extremley good if it's photoshopped.
  • I think they know exactly what they are doing and Geraldo is helping.  <br />Thanks Geraldo !!!!  And everyone's so good at acting and writing, interviewing.  Truly Great and Justice will be served.  I love that upside down pyramid necklace too.<br /><br /> :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I think this is where the 'gun' shot came from.<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks Andrea, that settles that!  :icon_lol: Awesome photoshop job!<br /><br />DWA, yes that triangle (pyramid) necklace is what makes me think Tanay is scripted to do a part in the hoax.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    I must say that I worry all that is happening with the Jackson family, I continue to MJ for many years and never saw what I now see. The only thing that was always made ​​fun of, criticize and lie was MJ but not your family. I do not get much exposure to all of them and they themselves make out everything that happens. Photoshop, Gif or whatever you call the gun really exceeded my sense of humor and the worst is that nobody has repudiated on twitter, I mean the family, and do not think it ingoren.<br />With respect to Tanay I have the same feeling that Jackson Mocienne very  :suspect:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1344561614:
    <br />I must say that I worry all that is happening with the Jackson family, I continue to MJ for many years and never saw what I now see. The only thing that was always made ​​fun of, criticize and lie was MJ but not your family. I do not get much exposure to all of them and they themselves make out everything that happens. Photoshop, Gif or whatever you call the gun really exceeded my sense of humor and the worst is that nobody has repudiated on twitter, I mean the family, and do not think it ingoren.<br />With respect to Tanay I have the same feeling that Jackson Mocienne very  :suspect:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Mocienne Petit Jackson,.... the daughter of Michael :icon_eek: :icon_lol:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1344557581:
    <br />I think they know exactly what they are doing and Geraldo is helping.  <br />Thanks Geraldo !!!!  And everyone's so good at acting and writing, interviewing.  Truly Great and Justice will be served.  I love that upside down pyramid necklace too.<br /><br /> :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red<br />
    [size=14pt]+1[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />@Andrea: the video you posted is hilarious  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />I think this whole hoax-episode with the Jackson-family Feud was especially "designed" for 3 purposes:<br />- create confusion, controversy and scandal in the media ( the proof: the guy from your video is the perfect example of a BAMboozled journalist, , poor guy he doesn't even know what to think of this, unless he's also playing a role in this of course!) ---> make the MEDIA look stupid!<br />- draw attention on both Michael's WILL (the Estate, the executors) and on the statement that he had made against Sony and Mottola back in 2002 when he was with Rev. Al Sharpton in that video...<br />- offer a bit of comic drama aspect to the hoax, allow the family to show what they're capable of doing when they're UNITED ('Unity Tour" was not meant only for the brothers concerts, but also for this!) and at the same time entertain the loyal hoaxers  :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_albino:<br /><br /><br />I think that those who think this made the family look bad in the media, should think that in the end , when all this will get exposed, the only ones who will look bad will be those who actually believed the Jacksons would kidnap their own mother to steal money from MJ's kids and of course the media who has swallowed the whole HOAX-DONUT!!  :thjajaja121:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    SimP, I totally agree with everything you said, except I'm not so sure the media is swallowing it voluntarily.  I'm pretty certain that most high level people in the media know Michael is alive....as well as all those others!  I've noticed nothing about Michael in the tabloids at the check out line, so I think Michael's 'message' is only being picked up by certain outlets, over which he has some control.
    on 1344583288:
    <br />
    on 1344557581:
    <br />I think they know exactly what they are doing and Geraldo is helping.  <br />Thanks Geraldo !!!!  And everyone's so good at acting and writing, interviewing.  Truly Great and Justice will be served.  I love that upside down pyramid necklace too.<br /><br /> :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red<br />
    [size=14pt]+1[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />@Andrea: the video you posted is hilarious  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />I think this whole hoax-episode with the Jackson-family Feud was especially "designed" for 3 purposes:<br />- create confusion, controversy and scandal in the media ( the proof: the guy from your video is the perfect example of a BAMboozled journalist, , poor guy he doesn't even know what to think of this, unless he's also playing a role in this of course!) ---> make the MEDIA look stupid!<br />- draw attention on both Michael's WILL (the Estate, the executors) and on the statement that he had made against Sony and Mottola back in 2002 when he was with Rev. Al Sharpton in that video...<br />- offer a bit of comic drama aspect to the hoax, allow the family to show what they're capable of doing when they're UNITED ('Unity Tour" was not meant only for the brothers concerts, but also for this!) and at the same time entertain the loyal hoaxers  :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_albino:<br /><br /><br />I think that those who think this made the family look bad in the media, should think that in the end , when all this will get exposed, the only ones who will look bad will be those who actually believed the Jacksons would kidnap their own mother to steal money from MJ's kids and of course the media who has swallowed the whole HOAX-DONUT!!  :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br />Do you remember this video?  It's also from Jimmy Kimmel's show - he definitely provides comedy relief for the hoax, whether he knows it or not is the question!  There was another video too, from the day the verdict was read and it was even funnier than this one but it's since been made private, not sure what that's about.<br /><br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Who is Jimmy Kimmel?
    on 1344610504:
    <br />Who is Jimmy Kimmel?<br />
    <br /><br />Comedian, does a late night talk show.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    @Sim.........yep, yep, yep.......great summary of the Jackson Family Feud.  It's just all so ridiculous to think of.....like you said kidnapping their own mother, stealing from MJ's kids.....<br />I kind of want to put the whole issue to sleep in MJs hyperbaric chamber  :icon_lol:<br /><br />@Adi......Jimmy Kimmel is a late night TV talk show host here in the US.  I don't watch much TV.....or TV like that.....<br />but people seem to love him.  Here's the Wiki for him:<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Kimmel<br /><br />Blessings to you guys.....<br />LOVE