Alternate Reality Game (ARG)

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1349411997:
    <br />Is it possible ARG is not the purpose for hoax, but ARG running 'along side it' for legal implications post bam. And the ARG is just designed to indemnify Therefore no need to grow it (regarding quantity comment above)<br /><br /><br />Bec can you please clarify something, in case I am misunderstanding your post. You mentioned critical mass, I remember those posts too. Then 'those who don't believe probably never will and those who do will never change their mind' again I remember such posts.<br /><br />But can you please clarify do you think these comments about critical mass within perimeter of ARG or the hoax full stop. I seem to remember a post can't remember if it were a front or TS, where it was talking about bam. There were speculations of members about possibility of people not recognizing bam not knowing or doubting bam / MJ return. <br /><br />The last line in your last post reads to me as though you are referring to hoax when you say 'massive undertaking'<br /><br />I got the sense from TS / Front that BAM will be an unmistakable event to worldwide audience.<br />
    <br /><br />I think similar to you, hoax-ARG running parallel. I think of it as a game based on a movie. <br /><br />TS hinted at the legal protection offered by hoaxers with his definition of a Sting. I see a parallel in his words that perhaps we protect MJ from his own fans who may accuse him after the fact of deceit.<br /><br />I do think the ARG itself has been a massive undertaking. The online presence to kick this off and keep it going and make it tick has to be huge, from all the rabbit holes dropped, to all the websites and phone numbers, back stories and photographs, clues dropped in interviews, Twitter accounts, Facebook, MJJC, here... etc etc etc.<br /><br />That's a whole lot of work for the 50 or so of us who appreciate it right now.
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    Intimacy does not count for thousands.<br />We look into Michael's bedroom, he looks into our life.<br />We enjoy Michael's work, he enjoys our talents.<br />"we wanna show them t(ime)(alent)".
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1349415881:
    <br />Intimacy does not count for thousands.<br />We look into Michael's bedroom, he looks into our life.<br />We enjoy Michael's work, he enjoys our talents.<br />"we wanna show them t(ime)(alent)".<br />
    <br />yes and that is what all of this adventure/journey is about..we have unique and once in a lifetime chance to learn things with "better" eyes, get to know him little bit more (to the limit what he wants us to know) and during this long time of researching and learning we are discovering new things about ourselves, too! I am so grateful for that!  :th_bravo:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Ellyd<br />
    "The art of storytelling at this point is not about dictating to an audience. <br />It's a dance. <br />It's a 'hold out your hand' and ask if the other person would like to play too."<br /><br />Hope you enjoy dancing with us this far, Michael, as much as we do.
    <br />That’s why thinking MJ is cruel to his fans for lying to them, is completely missing the whole point, missing the beauty and sublime loving gift this is to his fans from Michael.<br /><br />
    how many can a stage allow to shine?
    <br />That reminds me of the number of people on the stage while MJ danced on the tables in OMC—are we about that number here who are die-hards?  Was there 50 up there? (Bec you mentioned that number.)<br /><br />
    We look into Michael's bedroom, he looks into our life.<br />We enjoy Michael's work, he enjoys our talents.
    <br />I hope he feels as blessed by our response as we do receiving his work/insight into his life/heart.<br /><br />Bec, the only push for quantity was the whole trying to get the word out on MJ and Elvis on twitter and other media, which seemed forced and unnatural to me at the time—I didn’t really get it, and there was a bit of a push for joining the Army of Love, although I don’t know what that really achieved either.<br /><br />
    Unless it's the ultimate mind fuk... and we will be so cocky and sure of ourselves and our newly comprehended reality that we need to get knocked off our feet and driven back into the emotional rollercoaster with the ultimate let down just prior to the ultimate elation... and 1/1/2013 comes n goes n here we sit, deflated, defeated, depressed, and driven to the brink of our self confidence.
    <br /><br />It just feels as if this adventure needs eventually an ending. So even if there’s no Bam, we need someone telling us at least, “The ARG is officially over.  Thank you for your participation and enthusiasm. It was nice getting to know you, and it was fun. Blessings and goodbye. Be sure to check out the MJ website for future events/projects.”  Then perhaps our forum could even plan for an event in some city for everyone to travel to and get together.  It’s like we need closure, otherwise there’s the nagging feeling the MJ-deaders were right after all, and then Jan1, 2013 it will be our turn to grieve.<br /><br />Don't mean to dig up old controversy but if the ARG was started in Bad era, the fact that he told Branca back then he wanted his life to be the Greatest Show on Earth, and that a year or so after giving the P.T. Barnum book to each of his staff, the Pepsi fire took place in 1984.  Throughout the years sometimes he/others would sign/write legal documents with middle name Joe and sometimes with Joseph, and with all the many evil aspects of people around Michael intertwined with the fact that the MJ death hoax is an ARG, it makes me question YET again, the whole horrific times of all the accusations and 2005 trial, and the major role they play in the passion people have for the man, whether love or hate. Were these events part of the ARG?  Passion is wanted in ARG’s. I know it seems unthinkable, but always in the back of my mind for 3 years now, it has played occasionally.  Back called out Harvey as on his evil list and yet TMZ has been key throughout the hoax, so was Back simply playing the character of a very wounded/targeted MJ?  At the same time I think the hatred (much of it racial) directed towards MJ was/had to be very real, and my heart is so broken for what MJ went through.  All of the information we have received so far on the evil people around MJ and the Hoax/ARG/Greatest Show on Earth, simply cannot co-exist at the same time. That’s precisely why there are 2 camps—those who believe he died/was murdered and those who believe he’s alive. But each of these sides tends to ignore the info out there that goes against their thinking, since trying to embrace them both as true at the same  time could make a person go insane screaming endlessly.  I can hardly think of a person who’s had more controversy in his life about every possible detail than MJ, which really has added to his being the most recognizable person on the planet, and called the greatest entertainer of all times.  Do we really know the true perimeter of this MJ ARG?  What's in it and what is not?<br /><br />This is something else I’ve always wrestled with, that perhaps very few of the people involved in MJ’s life whether evil or good, is aware of the full (or any) extent/purpose of the ARG/hoax which would mean they are being manipulated by an unseen hand—I’m thinking supernatural—like God.  Because otherwise I struggle with seeing how this A.R.G. of all ARGS is humanly possible—it’s that frightfully good.  JMT<br /><br /><br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    That's a whole lot of work for the 50 or so of us who appreciate it right now.<br />
    <br /><br />First, I thought that this hoax would attract as many people as there can be because all the clues, all the videos all the winks are so logical and I always found it so strange that many people  believed that Michael died on June 25th. Now, after 3 years, the hoax videos are increasing. Google is even giving people a clue that Michael Jackson is "alive" when searching for information about him. Yet, it saddens me to see that the number of our forum users is decreasing. Instead of educating as many people as there can be, only few are aware of this ARG. I don't know if this is Michael's intention (to keep as few players as possible). Since this ARG has changed our lives to a better one, how come we are not many! How come this ARG is not well known on a higher level! I though Michael wanted to clear his name, raise awareness, educate people etc....., yet not many have taken notice yet! But when the Bam comes, then it will be too late for those who didn't join us at the very beginning. I consider myself very lucky. But I feel sorry for those who haven't found the forum and didn't join us yet, although they might have the feeling that Michael might sill be alive!  <br /><br />Blessings
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1349425941:
    <br />
    We look into Michael's bedroom, he looks into our life.<br />We enjoy Michael's work, he enjoys our talents.<br />
    <br />I hope he feels as blessed by our response as we do receiving his work/insight into his life/heart.<br />[size=10pt]+1[/size]<br /><br />It just feels as if this adventure needs eventually an ending. So even if there’s no Bam, we need someone telling us at least, “The ARG is officially over.  Thank you for your participation and enthusiasm. It was nice getting to know you, and it was fun. Blessings and goodbye. Be sure to check out the MJ website for future events/projects.”  Then perhaps our forum could even plan for an event in some city for everyone to travel to and get together.  It’s like we need closure, otherwise there’s the nagging feeling the MJ-deaders were right after all, and then Jan1, 2013 it will be our turn to grieve.<br /><br />
    <br />great post MJonmind! I share your feelings  :icon_razz:
  • on 1349425941:
    <br /><br />Bec, the only push for quantity was the whole trying to get the word out on MJ and Elvis on twitter and other media, which seemed forced and unnatural to me at the time—I didn’t really get it, and there was a bit of a push for joining the Army of Love, although I don’t know what that really achieved either.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Perhaps the Army of Love push, was not for now but for later, post BAM when MJ comes our and need united support?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Don't mean to dig up old controversy but if the ARG was started in Bad era, the fact that he told Branca back then he wanted his life to be the Greatest Show on Earth, and that a year or so after giving the P.T. Barnum book to each of his staff, the Pepsi fire took place in 1984.  Throughout the years sometimes he/others would sign/write legal documents with middle name Joe and sometimes with Joseph, and with all the many evil aspects of people around Michael intertwined with the fact that the MJ death hoax is an ARG, it makes me question YET again, the whole horrific times of all the accusations and 2005 trial, and the major role they play in the passion people have for the man, whether love or hate. Were these events part of the ARG?  Passion is wanted in ARG’s. I know it seems unthinkable, but always in the back of my mind for 3 years now, it has played occasionally.  Back called out Harvey as on his evil list and yet TMZ has been key throughout the hoax, so was Back simply playing the character of a very wounded/targeted MJ?  At the same time I think the hatred (much of it racial) directed towards MJ was/had to be very real, and my heart is so broken for what MJ went through.  All of the information we have received so far on the evil people around MJ and the Hoax/ARG/Greatest Show on Earth, simply cannot co-exist at the same time. That’s precisely why there are 2 camps—those who believe he died/was murdered and those who believe he’s alive. But each of these sides tends to ignore the info out there that goes against their thinking, since trying to embrace them both as true at the same  time could make a person go insane screaming endlessly.  I can hardly think of a person who’s had more controversy in his life about every possible detail than MJ, which really has added to his being the most recognizable person on the planet, and called the greatest entertainer of all times.  Do we really know the true perimeter of this MJ ARG?  What's in it and what is not?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />You raise some interesting points... Some that have been the basis for controversial discussion previously. (not saying you are doing that now) but yeah just highlighting that should the ARG have commenced a long long time ago and not just with DH, it puts  question mark around 05 trial, pepsi burn, and other such controversial topics.<br /><br />whats fiction whats not...<br />:suspect:
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    On  05 THEY CRUCIFY HIM FOR REAL &#%(((!!, dear pals- for all who wasnt there at the moment((. Its assurely Grace of God that dear Mike is survive - mentally and physically- cause its simply Impossible for human to endure degree of himuliation and pain that Michael go through there((.... <br />He was literally VANISHED at the end of it - read Jermain book extention to understand - if u wasnt see M by your own eyes at this time!!<br />Sneddon Is REAL, as well is shitty Gavin, who should really die of cancer as God planned him- instead be HEALED by M and accused MJ after all. <br />Michael give second<br /> life for that ungrateful snake  -> I even cant imagine on aftermath - to what extend our Michael begin to question his destiny, faith and all God's law  after  05 - to be able to back to us now with all his life-long game!((<br />Surely ARG is playing here for real - and so all MJ enemies was calculating his fall for sure.<br />But ALL KINGS TO THE KING -  Michael  Won BIG tIME! =)) <br /><br />Endless Love to you Mdear 4all ur L.O.V.E lesson !!
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    on 1349464343:
    <br />On  05 THEY CRUCIFY HIM FOR REAL &#%(((!!, dear pals- for all who wasnt there at the moment((. Its assurely Grace of God that dear Mike is survive - mentally and physically- cause its simply Impossible for human to endure degree of himuliation and pain that Michael go through there((.... <br />He was literally VANISHED at the end of it - read Jermain book extention to understand - if u wasnt see M by your own eyes at this time!!<br />Sneddon Is REAL, as well is shitty Gavin, who should really DIE of cancer as God planned him- instead be HEALED by M and accused MJ after all. <br />Michael give second<br /> life for that ungrateful snake  -> I even cant imagine on aftermath - to what extend our Michael begin to question his destiny, faith and all God's law  after  05 - to be able to back to us now with all his life-long game!((<br />Surely ARG is playing here for real - and so all MJ enemies was calculating his fall for sure.<br />But ALL KINGS TO THE KING -  Michael  Won BIG tIME! =)) <br /><br />Endless Love to you Mdear 4all ur L.O.V.E lesson !!<br />
    <br /><br />I'm sorry but I'm normally easy going but Sky your post is sounding hateful and I find it hard to digest<br />it sounds like you're full of hate not love, maybe you need to go through those lessons again.  <br /><br /><br />Gavin was a young boy at the time, he had adults around him coaxing him, prompting him, manipulating him, influencing him, they are the ones who should be held accountable, they are the corrupted ones, he was but a child following what he was told to do and no one knows what was happening for him and his siblings in that time, only assumptions and accusations and yet you declare he should have been left to die. Hasn't Michael been trying to teach us better than that?  <br /><br />The adults should be held accountable and not by wishing death upon them.<br /><br />I wanted to say much more about this but I don't wish to bring further negative feelings into this and will leave it at this. <br /><br />No one should be wishing death on anyone, such hateful words......<br /><br /><br />
    <br />Because parents have power over children. They feel they have to do what their parents say. But the love of money is the root of all evil. And this is a sweet child. And to see him turn like this, this isn't him. This is not him.<br />Michael Jackson
    <br /><br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    In thinking about some of the thought MJonmind brought up again, the thing I  have trouble in  dealing with, is rightly dividing what really happened from fiction. If MJ one day decided  during the 80's that he would like his life to be The Greatest Show on Earth, then something triggered his thoughts in that direction. If we take the time lines that his vitiligo started to get more noticable, then that may be the initial catalyst for the P T Barnum type of promotion. I'm imagining that Michael was aware that not to far in the past, dark skinned people  with vitiligo were side show attractions. Horrific I know, but it happened. Imagine being the most sought after celebrity on the earth and going through this at the same time. No where to run / no where to hide....so may as well use it. That's what great art is made from [ as well as one's character]<br /><br /><br /><br />Now if we are going to question whether the pepsi fire was real or a hoax and if the 2005 trial was real or hoaxed, then we need to consider all the information at our disposal.  MJ seemed to like wearing the fedora almost constantly. I recently read  somewhere that he liked that it covered the lump on his head that was from the ballooning procedure to stretch his scalp. You know, that made sense to me. MJ's art and innovation, style, and  fashion sense came from a necessity to be able to function and work without drawing undue attention to the personal issues he was challenged with daily.  His real life could have been the inspiration for his artistic creation. <br /><br />I wrote down this quote from Tony Chiarella....Esquire magazine, 2009 because I found it profoundly beautiful, inspiring and heart wrenching all at the same time. <br /><br />"I never liked the glove, although, when I saw his monstrous hand, I got it. And I admired what he'd done to cover it up. It was never clear to me if that hurt or not, but I imagine it did. Think about the beauty of that. Putting sequins on your open wounds. Think about the entire world staring at the one thing that makes you feel most ugly."<br /><br />So I guess I'm trying to express with this post that an ARG doesn't have to negate the reality of these episodes really happening in Michael's real life. They may well have been the triggers for finding inventive and unique way to deal with them as well as make incredible art from the emotional fuel they provided.<br />[PS....RK definitely doesn't believe the 2005 trial was hoaxed event]
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    is it a possibility though that he wanted to recreate a similar trial to gain his innocence back after 1993 and a chance to fight it through to the end? also to expose Tom Sneddon for the man he is? Not a complete hoax, like a mini one where reality was in the courts, jury and the attorney and prosecutor.. but maybe plan devised between him and the family but it took a different path with Sneddons corruption, I think back to the article about Dr Murray wishing now that he had took the stand in his own trial, and I thought about how Michael wanted and wished he had followed through with the 93' trial..<br /><br />I don't fully believe it to be a semi hoax but it crosses my mind from time to time. I never watched the trial in real time, I have read a lot about it recently and watched the youtube videos but until this hoax I never wanted to read into it because to me the allegations seemed so fictitious just in there nature, the bits i did hear seemed to resemble nothing of reality and a big vulture circus.<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • AdoreAdore Posts: 44
    on 1349271245:
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />[ ] <br /><br />Some hoaxes are huge and take place over the course of years … <br /><br />[ ]<br /><br />Final Curtain Hoax and MJ Hoax Parallels<br /><br />#1 The hoaxes were directly related to "1998".<br /><br />#2 The hoaxes were all about "death".<br /><br />#3 The hoaxes had a large "team" involving "numerous talented co-conspirators" (all agreeing to secrecy until the time to remove the "curtain").<br /><br />#4 The hoaxes were "huge", "elaborate", "sophisticated", and "convincing".<br /><br />#5 Yet the hoax directors "always left clues" and "THE SIGNS WERE THERE" for the few who really wanted to know the truth.<br /><br />#6 In spite of the clues, the hoaxes were "immediately accepted by the public as a reality without question".<br /><br />#7 Both hoaxes had a person involved named "MICHAEL JACKSON"!<br /><br />#8 Both hoaxes refer specifically to "Forest Lawn cemeteries".<br /><br />#9 The purpose of these hoaxes is to draw public attention to the "media’s wicked ways" (reporting as truth that which they have not carefully investigated, etc).<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Hopefully our hoax will end soon, it's been almost four years ... though I'm sure that after the Bam many of us will kind of regret this interested period of their lives ... but that's another subject.<br /><br />The parallels are quite shocking !
  • The children used in the false molestation plots were victims just as MJ was
    Yes and that "victim" has had multiple opportunities to set the record straight yet has declined.<br /><br />Back was no fan of Gavin. No fan at all.
  • on 1349535539:
    <br />Yes and that "victim" has had multiple opportunities to set the record straight yet has declined.<br /><br />Back was no fan of Gavin. No fan at all.<br />
    <br /><br />And I agree. At the time, both were juvenilles and part of their parents evil scam. It's frustrating that both kids in 93 and 05 have still not cleared record. <br /><br />I know there is confidentiality arrangements, etc. But it's just frustrating that now they are adults that nothing is said to clear the record.<br /><br />I only take comfort in the thought, that perhaps its not time and hopefully that is to come. However, I often worry that it won't happen and there will still be that question mark in the eyes of the public and it sux!<br /><br />Have to trust the driver that it's resolved.<br /><br /><br />
  • on 1349429021:
    <br />
    That's a whole lot of work for the 50 or so of us who appreciate it right now.<br />
    <br /><br />First, I thought that this hoax would attract as many people as there can be because all the clues, all the videos all the winks are so logical and I always found it so strange that many people  believed that Michael died on June 25th. Now, after 3 years, the hoax videos are increasing. Google is even giving people a clue that Michael Jackson is "alive" when searching for information about him. [size=12pt]Yet, it saddens me to see that the number of our forum users is decreasing[/size]. Instead of educating as many people as there can be, only few are aware of this ARG. I don't know if this is Michael's intention (to keep as few players as possible). Since this ARG has changed our lives to a better one, how come we are not many! How come this ARG is not well known on a higher level! I though Michael wanted to clear his name, raise awareness, educate people etc....., yet not many have taken notice yet! But when the Bam comes, then it will be too late for those who didn't join us at the very beginning. I consider myself very lucky. But I feel sorry for those who haven't found the forum and didn't join us yet, although they might have the feeling that Michael might sill be alive!  <br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />Don't worry honey the number of members is decreasing not because they don't believe anymore in this hoax but due to it's getting very long and they are not patient anymore.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1349536439:
    <br />
    on 1349429021:
    <br />
    <br /><br />First, I thought that this hoax would attract as many people as there can be because all the clues, all the videos all the winks are so logical and I always found it so strange that many people  believed that Michael died on June 25th. Now, after 3 years, the hoax videos are increasing. Google is even giving people a clue that Michael Jackson is "alive" when searching for information about him. [size=12pt]Yet, it saddens me to see that the number of our forum users is decreasing[/size]. Instead of educating as many people as there can be, only few are aware of this ARG. I don't know if this is Michael's intention (to keep as few players as possible). Since this ARG has changed our lives to a better one, how come we are not many! How come this ARG is not well known on a higher level! I though Michael wanted to clear his name, raise awareness, educate people etc....., yet not many have taken notice yet! But when the Bam comes, then it will be too late for those who didn't join us at the very beginning. I consider myself very lucky. But I feel sorry for those who haven't found the forum and didn't join us yet, although they might have the feeling that Michael might sill be alive!  <br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />Don't worry honey the number of members is decreasing not because they don't believe anymore in this hoax but due to it's getting very long and they are not patient anymore.<br />
    <br /><br />A long time ago, there was talk about patience....I wrote some line about if patience is a virtue, I'm screwed.  I had no idea<br />I'd have to be so "virtuous" with this hoax  :icon_lol: <br />But, yes, I do agree that the numbers small...but on purpose for some reason.  I think the initial shock of June 25th is fading, and people do move on.  I am just too stubborn, lol.  You know that gut feeling when you know you're right about something and you just can't give up or give in......I have no choice but to continue being, "virtuous", my patience is not fading at all....I only have my eyes focused on Michael and his message....which is the full beauty of this hoax/ARG....not a game with message pre say.....but a message with a game. <br /><br />*off-topic*<br />I had the chance the other night to see a favorite musician of mine...Toby Mac....fantastic concert...he kicked off a new tour.  <br />He's a Christian artist that truly gives you peace of mind with each word he sings and the message of love one another always shines through in his concerts.  Just before he took the stage, there was a brief message from Pastor Sammy Adebiyi who lives in Ohio, but grew up in Nigeria.  He was talking about how we all are at the front of the line in life.  He works closely with the starving children around the world and was saying how many children die each minute from hunger....needless to say I was in tears (like I am right now).  They gave the audience an opportunity to help by sponsoring a child from the Food for the Hungry for $32/month.  I looked over at a child in the audience...she had tears on her face.  Sometimes, we don't know how good we have it.  It takes a wake up call message to realize it.  The whole message was that of loving children and giving them a chance in life.  A remarkable blessing it was. We did sponsor a child that evening.... he's a beautiful 10 year old boy named Luis.  He is from Puru.  I have his profile and picture...of which is displayed proudly in my home.  He's a little angel reminder of how much I am blessed.  So, I ask you to keep little Luis and his family/village in Puru in your prayers.  Such a wonderful opportunity it was......<br />Anyways, hope you don't mind I took a second to share that...I didn't want to start a whole new thread. <br />Here is a video of Toby Mac, in case you're curious about him...he is a Christian rap artist, though he does a wide range: <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Blessings Always.....<br /><br />OK....carry on with all the greatness of this amazing adventure........<br />Are you patient enough for the greatest entertainer in the world.....it's difficult, but so worth it! <br />LOVE <br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Off topic....but I loved dc talk in the '90's. I didn't realize Toby Mac was still around.
    That's like ridiculously off topic. Even I'M not that bad...<br /><br />*Wrist slap*, don't do it again, wingstar.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    lol  Perhaps when a thread goes a little dry, the mind tends to wander.<br /><br />I still enjoyed the music, and am happy for you Wish!<br /><br />Perhaps some of that frustration of both boys now adults not coming clean has to do with ARG timing--'tIME'. <br />So many weird things --like the death of Evan Chandler - TS mentioning it on Nov 5 and almost seeming to have known when it would happen.<br />MJ examining the insignia on the LAPD jackets on his way into the courtroom, and the pics of him looking for police-like insignia in a shop in Gary when he was there in 2003. <br /><br />RK, I do like your thoughts on MJ using the lemons in his life to make lemonade.  No ordinary lemonade that had ever been made before- mind you.  I'm still always keeping in mind that Jesus knew what they would do to him, even telling Judas, "What you must do, do quickly." I've said before that MJ said the songs he wrote came "from above", so why not the hoax/ARG in the same way, and life's greatest suffering he had to go through.  He may have had a profound sense of God's plan and purpose for his whole life.  I simply cannot shake this since June 2009.<br />
  • on 1349535539:
    <br />Yes and that "victim" has had multiple opportunities to set the record straight yet has declined.<br /><br />Back was no fan of Gavin. No fan at all.<br />
    <br /><br />Though both examples of accusations were similar in purpose I think that the character and soul of the children involved may have made a difference in how Michael (or those speaking for him) viewed them afterwards.  Jordy appears to have been basically a good kid, put in an untenable position and used as a pawn by his parent while Gavin seems to be tainted in his perceptions and a very eager/willing participant.  All of the testimony and statements made by staff at Neverland describe a child with obvious disregard for others and entitlement issues.  Destruction of property, B&E, underage drinking, reckless use of vehicles...these are not the actions of a "good kid"...these are the actions of a "what I want, when I want it and how I want it because you owe me" kind of kid.  His POS mother surely didn't force him to do all those things.  She obviously had instilled poor values in her children but they were clearly old enough to know right from wrong.  His overall demeanor doesn't support that he was just a victim as well. <br /><br />As for Jordy I too am disappointed that a very public correction wasn't attempted once he was away from Evan though I'm not certain that it would have been well received.  This is a perfect example of "what's been done cannot be undone".  As we've seen...there's a certain percentage of the population that once they heard it...they believed it...and nothing on God's green earth will change their feeble minds.  There has been speculation that at least some attempt was made privately to right wrongs.  The window of good opportunity to make things right publicly kind of closed again in July 2009 though I think.  Jordy is back in the untenable position again IMO.  The non-carers will simply disregard it as an attempt to further bolster the purified image of the now "dearly beloved and sadly departed".  The non believers will be furious and will crucify and bash him for not coming forward "while Michael was alive" and I'd even bet that it would be all his fault alone that Michael "died".  Since the two groups of nons seem to outnumber us diehards exponentially, his life (whatever it is these days) would really be flushed down the toilet.  I still think it would be the right thing to do but can surely understand his reluctance.  I'm eager to see whatever the final piece that ROTD is working on regarding Jordy may bring to light.  Maybe it will bring better understanding...maybe not but for now I (and maybe others) view the children at the heart of the two episodes differently.  If I missed any supporting evidence to the contrary back in the day...I apologize and would love to be enlightened.  As I said the other day...my mind stays in sponge-mode and is always open for more.
    Both back and Front attest that that chapter is not closed and another act is on tap. I have no reason to doubt these statements.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1349584775:
    <br />That's like ridiculously off topic. Even I'M not that bad...<br /><br />*Wrist slap*, don't do it again, wingstar.<br />
    <br />that's a joke right?<br />I mean maybe I don't understand what you mean or something...
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Good on you wishingstar! <br /><br />That is a wonderful thing to share here. I am sure you will be helping little Luis greatly.
  • on 1349429021:
    <br />
    <br /><br />First, I thought that this hoax would attract as many people as there can be because all the clues, all the videos all the winks are so logical and I always found it so strange that many people  believed that Michael died on June 25th. Now, after 3 years, the hoax videos are increasing. Google is even giving people a clue that Michael Jackson is "alive" when searching for information about him. Yet, it saddens me to see that the number of our forum users is decreasing. Instead of educating as many people as there can be, only few are aware of this ARG. I don't know if this is Michael's intention (to keep as few players as possible). Since this ARG has changed our lives to a better one, how come we are not many! How come this ARG is not well known on a higher level! I though Michael wanted to clear his name, raise awareness, educate people etc....., yet not many have taken notice yet! But when the Bam comes, then it will be too late for those who didn't join us at the very beginning. I consider myself very lucky. But I feel sorry for those who haven't found the forum and didn't join us yet, although they might have the feeling that Michael might sill be alive!  <br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />I think that there are more 'hidden' believers than we think. Think about the new members on hoaxbook, I didn't follow the exact stats but I think that facebooklike hoaxbook could be motivating to 'hidden' believers or even doubters to join hoaxbook or just follow the hoax news. I believe that forum members are still here and did not loose faith, although our personal perceptions about the Bam might differ. They probably changed their priorities, go on with their lives and still keep an eye on the forum and the news, I respect that. The decreasing member activities do not indicate less quantity of members imho. They are still here 'in an inactive waiting mode' :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />@Wishingstar, actually I don't consider your post as off topic because this (ARG) hoax is also about Michael's inspiring messages about L.O.V.E. & awareness for the planet and humanity, including children in need. Michael has inspired, and still IS inspiring, and created global awareness to so many people. Toby Mac, who might be inspired by MJ too, inspired you to sponsor a child in need. That is wonderful! A great example of L.O.V.E.! <br />I enjoyed reading your inspiring story Wishingstar.<br /><br />LOVE