The forum in 2013 - Back to research please

Comments

• JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    Sorry , I don't know if this is the right place to post this  , but I seem to have a little problem with the hoaxbook .  :icon_e_sad:<br />I joined some groups lately as they are the sort of replacements of the now closed threads but I can't find a way to get notified of the new /unread replies , and instead , I only get notified that other members replied . Thank you in advance and sorry if I am posting this on the wrong thread .  ;)
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    It's not forum software like the forum, so you only get notified of replies. It's all I can do, it's a matter of getting used to.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    on 1358264599:
    <br />It's not forum software like the forum, so you only get notified of replies. It's all I can do, it's a matter of getting used to.<br />
    <br /><br />Guess I'll just have to get used to it as you said . Thank you anyways ^_^" .
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Souza, I respect your decision to close the TIAI category, but wonder if, purely for the sake of continuity and having a complete record in one place, you would consider a 2013 TIAI 'thread' (or 'child board' may be the technical term for what I mean!), just to post the redirect(s), then lock it.  Discussions can stay on hoaxbook as you have requested.  Even if the Jan 11th TMZ redirect should turn out to be the last, my orderly mind doesn't like the current incomplete archive!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I am not speaking for Souza, but from where I'm sitting, since TS/TS_comments has now proven himself a fake informer, that topic no longer fits into an investigative website so it seems our hands are tied when it comes to the matter.
    Souza?? Are you in agreement with bec?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I try hard to hear "make" but I can't...only:<br /><br />"...I can’t fake, fake another day..."<br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1358668750:
    <br />Souza?? Are you in agreement with bec?<br />
    <br /><br />I moved TIAI to HoaxBook because if it's on the forum, all we will get is 'OMG TS I wanna know why you didn't have the date right' so yes, it will stay on HoaxBook. The redirects (if they will still come) can be posted in the group forum, each having their own thread, so it can still be discussed, just not on the forum anymore.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Ok Souza, thanks for clarifying.
  • Souza would you consider the reopening of Back & Front thread the same way we have reopened TIAI thread here on the forum while the HB is offline? It would be interesting to have a specific place where Front could post in case he has something important to say concerning AEG trial.
  • not speaking for mods, but i know that in the past Front has posted in several other threads aside the front thread on the forum. he will prob just post in the AEG threads that exist.<br /><br /><br />would be great to hear from you front <br /><br />narf109_puss-n-boots.jpg
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1366843196:
    <br />Souza would you consider the reopening of Back & Front thread the same way we have reopened TIAI thread here on the forum while the HB is offline? It would be interesting to have a specific place where Front could post in case he has something important to say concerning AEG trial.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />A TIAI thread wasn't reopened here, the Murray's Appeal thread was added because we didn't really have one and it's definitely relevant to the hoax - it was just on the TIAI discussion board on HB because the court case updates site is the current re-direct.<br /><br />Aussie's right.  If Front has something to say to us, he still can!  Same goes for TS/TS_comments!
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1366855050:
    <br />not speaking for mods, but i know that in the past Front has posted in several other threads aside the front thread on the forum. he will prob just post in the AEG threads that exist.<br /><br /><br />would be great to hear from you front <br />
    <br /><br />I second that request  ;D<br /><br />gr.jpg<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1366859195:
    <br />
    on 1366855050:
    <br />not speaking for mods, but i know that in the past Front has posted in several other threads aside the front thread on the forum. he will prob just post in the AEG threads that exist.<br /><br /><br />would be great to hear from you front <br />
    <br /><br />I second that request  ;D<br /><br />gr.jpg<br /><br />
    <br />sloth_zpsd580f0b8.jpg<br />You can do it! :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br /><br />
    Methinks Front's a tad busy these days - he doesn't have to be posting here to be 'around', if you know what I mean!
  • Ok guys you have convinced me  ;D<br /><br />Front please a visit would be much appreciated  :icon_e_wink:
  • rachel1018rachel1018 Posts: 121
    that would be appreciated....
  • Anyone remember when Front's last post was? What date?
  • they were in hoaxbook in march.
  • on 1366952155:
    <br />Anyone remember when Front's last post was? What date?<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry Aussie it was last March but on Jackie thread here on the forum, he posted twice:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,18255.msg438365.html#msg438365<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,18255.msg438455.html#msg438455
  • on 1366978829:
    <br />
    on 1366952155:
    <br />Anyone remember when Front's last post was? What date?<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry Aussie it was last March but on Jackie thread here on the forum, he posted twice:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,18255.msg438365.html#msg438365<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,18255.msg438455.html#msg438455<br />
    <br /><br />must have missed that one. cool! thanks sweet x
  • Ok, thanks Aussie and Sweet. So much has happened since then (including the website being down for almost 2 weeks) that it feels like much longer than a month and a half ago that he last posted.
  • on 1366990090:
    <br />Ok, thanks Aussie and Sweet. So much has happened since then (including the website being down for almost 2 weeks) that it feels like much longer than a month and a half ago that he last posted.<br />
    <br /><br />You are welcome Aussie and Faith!!  :)<br /><br />PS: Faith I have sent you a P.M, please check your messages inbox in My Forum Account tag --> My Messages
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1366891282:
    <br />Ok guys you have convinced me  ;D<br /><br />Front please a visit would be much appreciated  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br />Totally agree  :icon_razz:
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I think that Front morphed into a birdie and flew away. 
This discussion has been closed.