Neverland is sold according too RTL

2»

Comments

• on 1359195568:
    <br /> <br />I don't know who are "MJ onlineteam", are they a reliable source? Can you explain please?<br /><br />Guess they are reliable: https://mobile.twitter.com/MJonlineteam  :icon_mrgreen: :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for sharing, I hadn't a clue about them, at least it's a verified account.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    MJ online team, eh?
  • on 1359218999:
    <br />MJ online team, eh?<br />
    <br /><br />You didn't know about them either, right??  It reminds me of the nickname Front gave to MJonmind, what if it is Frontonline team??  :icon_lol:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1359208823:
    <br />
    on 1359195568:
    <br /> <br />I don't know who are "MJ onlineteam", are they a reliable source? Can you explain please?<br /><br />Guess they are reliable: https://mobile.twitter.com/MJonlineteam  :icon_mrgreen: :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for sharing, I hadn't a clue about them, at least it's a verified account.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :suspect: interesting
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1359234712:
    <br />
    on 1359218999:
    <br /><br />You didn't know about them either, right??  It reminds me of the nickname Front gave to MJonmind, what if it is Frontonline team??  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /> :icon_lol:  This twitter account has been talked about here before though.  And I was thinking  :affraid: ! :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1359274179:
    <br />
    on 1359234712:
    <br />
    on 1359218999:
    <br /><br />You didn't know about them either, right??  It reminds me of the nickname Front gave to MJonmind, what if it is Frontonline team??  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /> :icon_lol:  This twitter account has been talked about here before though.  And I was thinking  :affraid: ! :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br />
    <br />I had not clue about them, too, so is it possible that we have the chance to meet one key person (or two) from MJ online team here?  :icon_razz:
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    <br />There was another house in Los Angeles for sale.<br />It was a 3 Bedroom and 3 Bathroom House.<br />Owner Michael J. Jackson and LaToya Jackson.<br />19 mill. for Neverland is too little...
  • The mjonlineteam is also known as TeamBranca because they apparently officially represent the voice of the estate.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1359301419:
    <br />The mjonlineteam is also known as TeamBranca because they apparently officially represent the voice of the estate.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :icon_razz: Thanks for this information !!!!