PRINCE JACKSON Face Off with Cops GUNS OUT

2»

Comments

• on 1366189444:
    <br />Can this situation be staged ? Very good pics and i read the comments on TMZ....i , but one said that this SUV is a Ford Raptor and it is illegal to take this lights off....i don't know...<br />I wonder if this police uniform is real. It's a shirt...very leger , all the pics i found shoes LAPD in white TShirt under a dark blue shirt and the pants are not that baggy pants.<br />The buttons on the shirt...i don't know. Maybee here is one from california and knows it. I can't find it the time to surch longer.<br />
    <br /><br />I wonder the same thing underthemoon! The LAPD officers who ride the bikes here do wear these types of shirts, but I doubt very seriously that it was a bike riding one who stopped him! <br /><br />I can't see the badge and other patches well enough but they don't look legit to me. I might be wrong.  Here is something I found regarding the LAPD band uniform which except for the strips should be very close to the regular police uniform. I couldn't for the life of me find a date for it though. http://www.lapdband.org/documents/Uniform_Guide.pdf<br /><br />If you can't pull up this pdf let me know and I will type the first page in for you all.<br /><br />Stay blessed!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove<br /><br />
  • I just watched that video that RK posted and I have to say that this was staged!  I couldn't stop  :thjajaja121: either!!!<br /><br />You go Michael!!!
  • on 1366305656:
    <br />
    on 1366189444:
    <br />Can this situation be staged ? Very good pics and i read the comments on TMZ....i , but one said that this SUV is a Ford Raptor and it is illegal to take this lights off....i don't know...<br />I wonder if this police uniform is real. It's a shirt...very leger , all the pics i found shoes LAPD in white TShirt under a dark blue shirt and the pants are not that baggy pants.<br />The buttons on the shirt...i don't know. Maybee here is one from california and knows it. I can't find it the time to surch longer.<br />
    <br /><br />I wonder the same thing underthemoon! The LAPD officers who ride the bikes here do wear these types of shirts, but I doubt very seriously that it was a bike riding one who stopped him! <br /><br />I can't see the badge and other patches well enough but they don't look legit to me. I might be wrong.  Here is something I found regarding the LAPD band uniform which except for the strips should be very close to the regular police uniform. I couldn't for the life of me find a date for it though. http://www.lapdband.org/documents/Uniform_Guide.pdf<br /><br />If you can't pull up this pdf let me know and I will type the first page in for you all.<br /><br />Stay blessed!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove<br />
    <br /><br />I looked all pictures of lapd people i could find, and i found about this uniform.<br /><br />This man seems to be from LAPD BIKE team. They are the only one to wear a polo with POLICe written on the back, and have baggy pants, which allows to wear knees protection, as they ride bikes.<br /><br />But then, where is his bike ? and cops never go out ALONE, where is the second one ? In my country, cops with bikes are always 2 at least.<br /><br />exemple of bike officer <br /><br />http://www.flickr.com/photos/navymailman/6820641971/in/photostream/
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    It's also interesting to note the shirt Debbie Rowe is wearing...the 3 wolves.  That shirt actually has it's own Wiki.....apparently lots of meaning behind 3 wolves.<br />Also ...on the Wiki, is an interesting link to "n-grams" with regards to probability and forms of linguistics (well above my head, lol) but interesting......<br /><br />Here's the Wiki for the shirt:<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Wolf_Moon
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks Whatyourheartsays! But where his helmet, gloves, etc. also? Unless most just chill with the dress code.<br /><br />princeandlapd2_zps5506c8b6.jpg
  • right ! no helmet, no gloves, no BIKE ? :icon_rolleyes: and where are other cops who usually patrol together ? I NEVER saw a cop acting alone on street. NEVER, in no country... he has a uniform that doesn't fit with him just being alone on street. <br />I didn't find any other LAPD cops having such uniform.<br /><br />Now maybe there can be "temporary cops" ? or special cops on street for "random contact" with people. Maybe those ones would be dressed different  ? Like be more "cool", for better contact. anyway he wouldn't be alone.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
        :omg:  this MJ peeping? ... if it is real or not a cop, I do not know, but I must say Thanks TMZ!  :th_bravo:
  • on 1366312863:
    <br />Thanks Whatyourheartsays! But where his helmet, gloves, etc. also? Unless most just chill with the dress code.<br /><br />princeandlapd2_zps5506c8b6.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks MJonmind for the pictures. I enlarged the picture and I noticed that the patches on the shoulders are not the same. Still can't read them but the patch on the shoulder should say: "Los Angeles Police" with the image of a stick person on a bike in the center of the patch. The one officer on the bike has more on his patch. It looks like it could be the image on the bike, and he is the real deal. He has only two bars so he would be of lower rank than the one giving Prince the ticket, he has three bars, but the ticket giving one has less on his patch. It appears that the stick person on the bike in the center of the patch is missing making him not the real deal!<br /><br />This reminds me of those puzzles where they give you two pictures that are the same and you have to find what is different in the pictures. Always did love those puzzles! Thanks Michael!<br /><br />Blessings to you all!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove!<br /><br />
  • Thank you underthewingsoflove for the pics and your thoughts ! I am sure it is staged, but why ?<br /><br />Hugs to you lucky one who live in LA !!!!! :)
  • Hello familiy, i need your help.<br />I can't copy the pics and the video in the post, butd that the moment Prince got the papers from the police officer ( real or not ) are different.<br /><br />On the pic he got it near the car when he went back. In the video he got it near the building and the Police went away with this ....i think a women...the face profile is different, very long fingers and i can see female hips when i watch it pic for pic....similar shoes like Michael and the hair....funny, but not Michael.<br /><br />There are two stories everywhere.... :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />Is someone able to watch and put this pics together ?<br /><br />Love to the World ! :bearhug:<br />
  • I'm unfamiliar with lapd uniform? Is this pic showing fake po po? Or is it legitimate?<br /><br /><br />Cheers x
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Well he has no radio so that's very suspicious to me.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    tmzapr1913mjdeb_zpsfaa82f6c.jpg<br /><br />Quite the parents, think TMZ!  Howling and stark raving mad!!  :fresse: :fresse:<br /><br />
  • Thanks TMZ and Michael !  That video was too funny !  :thjajaja121:    It looks staged to me.  I think the woman was selected because she reminds us of MJ.  Maybe they need photos and information about Prince for the trial  or something.  We don't know yet but maybe we'll find out what this is for.  It usually just takes a little time.  I'm glad we all survived the "black out" just like MJforever777 said.<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1366576018:
    <br />It looks staged to me.  I think the woman was selected because she reminds us of MJ.  Maybe they need photos and information about Prince for the trial  or something.  We don't know yet but maybe we'll find out what this is for. <br />
    <br /><br />It looks staged to me too, like a scene in a movie. Thinking about the latest news about Prince being an director and actor, this could be a scene of a reality movie with Prince the actor. Michael's appearance, real or not, is like a cameo, which could be a hint that he's behind all this..actually, directing behind the curtain :icon_e_biggrin: Thank you indeed, Michael and Prince!!    :bearhug:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Who can prove that the person standing near prince is indeed a lady? And who can prove that this person is actually a man with fake hips?? No one! That's called creating controversy! It's exactly what this hoax is about! That's why I love it so much. And that's why we have the" pulling hair" smiley to express our feelings. lol
  • Sternschen87Sternschen87 Posts: 526
    :michael_jackson-1135: :michael_jackson-1135: :michael_jackson-1135: :michael_jackson-1135: :michael_jackson-1135: :michael_jackson-1135:<br /><br />Did you see the "lady" next to prince? <br />Look at her hands................
  • I have been watching the footage of TMZ vid second by second when the guy with curly and long hair appears in scene and increasingly it seems that guy is really Michael, his legs language, his heigh, his head size, HIS HANDS, the way he moves the head down to the right that is the typical Michael's movement, the width of his shoulders, the only thing that is different is her/his hips that seems to be fake, all this makes me think that Michael is closer to his children than what we believed.
  • Sternschen87Sternschen87 Posts: 526
    and please look at the "girly" shoes....<br /> :moonwalk_:
  • Never really noticed before how much Debbie looks like the Mayor in Ghosts.  Wonder if she was Michael's muse for the role..