LA Times Article/ AEG Attorney

Comments

• diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Okay then, I'll take the short cut and ask: are we approaching the end of the hoax? MJ is revealing himself now bit by bit. But I don't non-be;ievers would ever change their minds unless they see him alive. And if that is so, how is this statement serving the hoax??? Believers know MJ is alive, non-believers won't change their minds so easily so........Nothing has changed!
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1366933304:
    <br />Okay then, I'll take the short cut and ask: are we approaching the end of the hoax? MJ is revealing himself now bit by bit. But I don't non-be;ievers would ever change their minds unless they see him alive. And if that is so, how is this statement serving the hoax??? Believers know MJ is alive, non-believers won't change their minds so easily so........Nothing has changed!<br />
    <br /><br />I understand what you say, but I think there are already changes, from the time a newspaper publishes the POSSIBILITY that MJ is still alive, this is something they had to do, the rumor is already installed. Nonbelievers have also taken the opportunity, in fact have entered the forum many new members who so expressed. I also know that many people take the news, as word of the truth, but something they must do for themselves. MJ truths take many years saying that I, for some years, I finally understood that he spoke.<br />I trust firmly in MJ, and that the truth will be revealed. I just hope that this trial has accredited journalists to express clearly what happens there.<br />I do not want to Diane Dimond there!!  :LolLolLolLol:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1366863324:
    <br /><br />
     Would OUR theories and arguments hold up in a court of law to determine whether Michael is alive??
    <br /><br />Yes they would. After sitting on a jury myself last year, yes, they would. If you had the undivided attention of a panel of people for several days in which to lay out your case, you betcha it would stand up in court.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Yes that's completely true.  My own experiences show that having anyone's undivided attention for even 5-10 minutes has them considering it a  possibility.  Prepared properly, having the time to go in depth and presenting all the evidence - when people see it for themselves, most would certainly realize the truth.  Even without knowing everything because we don't know everything either and here we are, still firm in our belief after almost 4 years.
  • diggyon, what you said is very true but (here comes the big "but") this statement is so very important since it validates what we've been discussing here for almost 4 years now. For a JUROR and a LAWYER representing a very powerful institution such as AEG (Live) to state in a very public way that they are not entirely sure that Michael is dead is the beginning of Michael's comeback, in my opinion.  I think this statement opens the rabbit hole where others who were thinking the same but were afraid to say it out loud will now have enough courage to admit to it without feeling like a freak; this is a very big step in my opinion.<br /><br />When "Michael is not dead" becomes the truth, the norm, instead of the opposite, then Michael will have to prove this by revealing himself for the whole world to see.  The road for Michael's comeback is being paved in such a genius way that it's nothing less than a THRILLER!!!!!<br /><br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1366943886:
    <br />diggyon, what you said is very true but (here comes the big "but") this statement is so very important since it validates what we've been discussing here for almost 4 years now. For a JUROR and a LAWYER representing a very powerful institution such as AEG (Live) to state in a very public way that they are not entirely sure that Michael is dead is the beginning of Michael's comeback, in my opinion.  I think this statement opens the rabbit hole where others who were thinking the same but were afraid to say it out loud will now have enough courage to admit to it without feeling like a freak; this is a very big step in my opinion.<br /><br />When "Michael is not dead" becomes the truth, the norm, instead of the opposite, then Michael will have to prove this by revealing himself for the whole world to see.  The road for Michael's comeback is being paved in such a genius way that it's nothing less than a THRILLER!!!!!<br />
    <br /><br />I hope so... I think this has been a mind screw for media so far. :icon_albino: It's going to be an interesting show.<br /><br />I just saw this tweet, <br /> ‏<br />@AlanDukeCNN 24 Apr @Pearljr AEG lawyer didn't say MJ is not dead, just that it's an element of the case Jackson lawyers must prove. AEG not giving an inch.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1366921025:
    <br />It is extremely difficult to figure out what's the truth and what's exaggeration, media manipulation or just plain old lies.  The most intolerable problem about this trial is that it is not going to be televised and we have to rely on media for updates and news..... <br />
    <br /><br />That's on purpose, I'm certain of it. We will see why in time. I'm certain of that too.<br /><br />
  • mindseye, this tweet<br /> @AlanDukeCNN 24 Apr @Pearljr AEG lawyer didn't say MJ is not dead, just that it's an element of the case Jackson lawyers must prove. AEG not giving an inch. <br /> that you just posted is even more significant in that the way I understand it is again why would the Jackson lawyers have to prove that Michael is not dead???<br />What they must prove is HOW Michael died, and if AEG was responsible.  Why did they even find it necessary to mention such a statement????  Seems someone is working very hard behind the scenes to prepare the world to understand the fact that HE IS NOT DEAD.....<br /><br />bec, I am beginning to sense that too.<br /><br />
  • i wonder if these recent doubts planted abt MJ being 'not dead' may actually provoke some look back to CM trial and pay attention / question the use the word 'alleged'. it should. they prob wont though<br /><br />bring it MJ  :bowdown:
  • on 1366902989:
    <br /><br />But apart from possibly avoiding entrapment, I think the forum is kept open at Michael's say so because we've been recording the hoax as it happens.  We might not get it right all the time but it's public record, available to anyone to either read or participate.<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly!!! I keep going back to what TS said about the hoax, "It's all of the above!" He in essence said it was something that no one could ever imagine. As I keep thinking back over things from this site, I keep "cooling my jets!" :icon_e_biggrin: <br /><br />Back when Murray's courtroom case was coming up, I did cast my vote for it being a sting court, and I think it is the same with this court case. As I said then and will say again I'm just sitting here with my eyes open waiting to see who or what is the object of the sting! :icon_eek:<br /><br />I've believed all along, and nothing over the past 3 1/2 years has changed my mind, that this is Michael's site, created for the hoax, created for the believers!  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />As the years have rolled on this site has become a more peaceful site. I have noticed less in-fighting among the members.  :argue:<br />And few trolls come around anymore!  :animal0017:<br /><br />We don't have those demonic spirits calling us names, saying we are stupid, we need to get help, this is a waste of time and so on and so on! Spirits like the one I mentioned on the old forum who saw me in the dollar store and started repeating over and over "Michael Jackson is not alive, he worked himself to death!"  :icon_evil:<br /><br />Those of us who have kept the faith and are still here, and the newer ones coming on now, are true believers who know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Michael is still alive, no matter what the media, family, friends, lawyers or spirits say! We truly believe that [size=12pt]"Da troot will prevail!" In Michael's time! [/size]  :woohoo2:<br /><br />Thanks Michael for keeping the forum topics coming while we patiently wait!  :smiley_abuv:<br /><br />Aldas, Beannu, Benedizione, Benediction, Bendicion, Bencao, Valsignelse, Zegen, Segen, Palaima, Blessings, my friends!  :icon_razz:<br />OnTheWingsOfLove!<br /><br />
  • And also I certainly do not believe that TS was or is a fake!  He did his job well!  :smiley_abuv:
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    on 1366957583:
    <br />
    on 1366902989:
    <br /><br />But apart from possibly avoiding entrapment, I think the forum is kept open at Michael's say so because we've been recording the hoax as it happens.  We might not get it right all the time but it's public record, available to anyone to either read or participate.<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly!!! I keep going back to what TS said about the hoax, "It's all of the above!" He in essence said it was something that no one could ever imagine. As I keep thinking back over things from this site, I keep "cooling my jets!" :icon_e_biggrin: <br /><br />Back when Murray's courtroom case was coming up, I did cast my vote for it being a sting court, and I think it is the same with this court case. As I said then and will say again I'm just sitting here with my eyes open waiting to see who or what is the object of the sting! :icon_eek:<br /><br />I've believed all along, and nothing over the past 3 1/2 years has changed my mind, that this is Michael's site, created for the hoax, created for the believers!  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />As the years have rolled on this site has become a more peaceful site. I have noticed less in-fighting among the members.  :argue:<br />And few trolls come around anymore!  :animal0017:<br /><br />We don't have those demonic spirits calling us names, saying we are stupid, we need to get help, this is a waste of time and so on and so on! Spirits like the one I mentioned on the old forum who saw me in the dollar store and started repeating over and over "Michael Jackson is not alive, he worked himself to death!"  :icon_evil:<br /><br />Those of us who have kept the faith and are still here, and the newer ones coming on now, are true believers who know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Michael is still alive, no matter what the media, family, friends, lawyers or spirits say! We truly believe that [size=12pt]"Da troot will prevail!" In Michael's time! [/size]  :woohoo2:<br /><br />Thanks Michael for keeping the forum topics coming while we patiently wait!  :smiley_abuv:<br /><br />Aldas, Beannu, Benedizione, Benediction, Bendicion, Bencao, Valsignelse, Zegen, Segen, Palaima, Blessings, my friends!  :icon_razz:<br />OnTheWingsOfLove!<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /> :bowdown: :bowdown:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1366958073:
    <br />And also I certainly do not believe that TS was or is a fake!  He did his job well!  :smiley_abuv:<br />
    <br /> :moonwalk_:
  • on 1366930049:
    <br />
    on 1366870785:
    <br />
    on 1366868036:
    <br />
    on 1366866734:
    <br />TS was always saying we should find arguments that would stand up in court. And why did he say that!<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Well we thought it was for Murray trial. Guess not. He's a clever fake informer, that TS/TS_comments  :icon_e_ugeek:<br />
    <br /><br />I still think TS was not a fake informer...the information has only been twisted to a large extent. only time will us the truth from all the conflicting information.<br />
    <br /><br />HOAX = FAKE (not real)<br />TS = INSIDER (person who is giving us first hand info to make us understand this hoax, maybe from MJ's inner circle??)<br /><br />SO.....<br /><br />TS = FAKE INFORMER ( informer of the fake)<br /><br />It took me a time to understand it but I've finally understood it.<br />
    <br /><br />yup, his job was to give us fake information....and only some parts of it true which seem to be inseperable from the lies though.<br /><br />
    on 1366958073:
    <br />And also I certainly do not believe that TS was or is a fake!  He did his job well!  :smiley_abuv:<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_cool:
  • on 1366959880:
    <br />
    on 1366957583:
    <br />
    on 1366902989:
    <br /><br />Exactly!!! I keep going back to what TS said about the hoax, "It's all of the above!" He in essence said it was something that no one could ever imagine. As I keep thinking back over things from this site, I keep "cooling my jets!" :icon_e_biggrin: <br /><br />Back when Murray's courtroom case was coming up, I did cast my vote for it being a sting court, and I think it is the same with this court case. As I said then and will say again I'm just sitting here with my eyes open waiting to see who or what is the object of the sting! :icon_eek:<br /><br />I've believed all along, and nothing over the past 3 1/2 years has changed my mind, that this is Michael's site, created for the hoax, created for the believers!  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />As the years have rolled on this site has become a more peaceful site. I have noticed less in-fighting among the members.  :argue:<br />And few trolls come around anymore!  :animal0017:<br /><br />We don't have those demonic spirits calling us names, saying we are stupid, we need to get help, this is a waste of time and so on and so on! Spirits like the one I mentioned on the old forum who saw me in the dollar store and started repeating over and over "Michael Jackson is not alive, he worked himself to death!"  :icon_evil:<br /><br />Those of us who have kept the faith and are still here, and the newer ones coming on now, are true believers who know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Michael is still alive, no matter what the media, family, friends, lawyers or spirits say! We truly believe that [size=12pt]"Da troot will prevail!" In Michael's time! [/size]  :woohoo2:<br /><br />Thanks Michael for keeping the forum topics coming while we patiently wait!  :smiley_abuv:<br /><br />Aldas, Beannu, Benedizione, Benediction, Bendicion, Bencao, Valsignelse, Zegen, Segen, Palaima, Blessings, my friends!  :icon_razz:<br />OnTheWingsOfLove!<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /> :bowdown: :bowdown:<br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1366958073:
    <br /><br />+1  :bowdown:
  • on 1366957583:
    <br />
    on 1366902989:
    <br /><br />Exactly!!! I keep going back to what TS said about the hoax, "It's all of the above!" He in essence said it was something that no one could ever imagine. As I keep thinking back over things from this site, I keep "cooling my jets!" :icon_e_biggrin: <br /><br />Back when Murray's courtroom case was coming up, I did cast my vote for it being a sting court, and I think it is the same with this court case. As I said then and will say again I'm just sitting here with my eyes open waiting to see who or what is the object of the sting! :icon_eek:<br /><br />I've believed all along, and nothing over the past 3 1/2 years has changed my mind, that this is Michael's site, created for the hoax, created for the believers!  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />As the years have rolled on this site has become a more peaceful site. I have noticed less in-fighting among the members.  :argue:<br />And few trolls come around anymore!  :animal0017:<br /><br />We don't have those demonic spirits calling us names, saying we are stupid, we need to get help, this is a waste of time and so on and so on! Spirits like the one I mentioned on the old forum who saw me in the dollar store and started repeating over and over "Michael Jackson is not alive, he worked himself to death!"  :icon_evil:<br /><br />Those of us who have kept the faith and are still here, and the newer ones coming on now, are true believers who know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Michael is still alive, no matter what the media, family, friends, lawyers or spirits say! We truly believe that [size=12pt]"Da troot will prevail!" In Michael's time! [/size]  :woohoo2:<br /><br />Thanks Michael for keeping the forum topics coming while we patiently wait!  :smiley_abuv:<br /><br />Aldas, Beannu, Benedizione, Benediction, Bendicion, Bencao, Valsignelse, Zegen, Segen, Palaima, Blessings, my friends!  :icon_razz:<br />OnTheWingsOfLove!<br />
    <br /><br />0006.gif champion.gif
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1366958073:
    <br /><br /><br />Very well !!!!!  :icon_e_wink:
  • Going back to the article, I understand what's gotten everyone so excited but I wasn't shocked when I read it myself. The last line reads:<br /><br />
    Perhaps the oddest moment of the jury picking occurred Tuesday when AEG attorney Marvin Putnam said he would not stipulate that Michael Jackson was dead.
    <br /><br />There is a difference between "stipulating that Michael Jackson is alive" and "NOT stipulating that Michael Jackson is dead." The double negative in conjunction with the suggestion that it was an "odd" moment, according to the author of the article, makes it seem more hoaxy than it really is, IMO.<br /><br />Concerning us conspiracy theorists, I agree that we should always keep a level head and consider balanced arguments (even those from our opponents, in this case, deaders). But if I had to choose, I'd much rather be a conspiracy theorist than a sheep! At least this hoax has taught me to think beyond the surface of information I receive from any source.<br /><br />This thread's discussion also makes me think about what we as hoaxers would say in a trial like this, where the "how" of Michael's "death" is in question. If we were called to the stand, what evidence would we present? Maybe we don't have "proof" in the legal sense of the word, but how would we try to convince a jury of our convictions? We have discussed a wealth of things in these forums over the years, some concrete and others based on feeling. I am reminded of Souza's wish that the forums return to actual research this year. The trial is going to push us in that direction naturally.<br /><br /> :judge-smiley:
  • will this trial be as public as the last though? or will it be done privately, with only select info leaking out?
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    There will be media in court, only without cameras @charlottevet
  • cool cool, cheers!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1367138528:
    <br />Going back to the article, I understand what's gotten everyone so excited but I wasn't shocked when I read it myself. The last line reads:<br /><br />
    Perhaps the oddest moment of the jury picking occurred Tuesday when AEG attorney Marvin Putnam said he would not stipulate that Michael Jackson was dead.
    <br /><br />There is a difference between "stipulating that Michael Jackson is alive" and "NOT stipulating that Michael Jackson is dead." The double negative in conjunction with the suggestion that it was an "odd" moment, according to the author of the article, makes it seem more hoaxy than it really is, IMO.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Not to be particular but there's no double negative in the article quote. <br /><br />Just sayin' and carry on...
  • Whoopsie! Double negative was not what I meant, and thank you for correcting me. In my head I was thinking it is "wrong" (negative) that MJ is dead (he is not). Sorry again!
  • on 1366946024:
    <br />
    on 1366943886:
    <br />diggyon, what you said is very true but (here comes the big "but") this statement is so very important since it validates what we've been discussing here for almost 4 years now. For a JUROR and a LAWYER representing a very powerful institution such as AEG (Live) to state in a very public way that they are not entirely sure that Michael is dead is the beginning of Michael's comeback, in my opinion.  I think this statement opens the rabbit hole where others who were thinking the same but were afraid to say it out loud will now have enough courage to admit to it without feeling like a freak; this is a very big step in my opinion.<br /><br />When "Michael is not dead" becomes the truth, the norm, instead of the opposite, then Michael will have to prove this by revealing himself for the whole world to see.  The road for Michael's comeback is being paved in such a genius way that it's nothing less than a THRILLER!!!!!<br />
    <br /><br />I hope so... I think this has been a mind screw for media so far. :icon_albino: It's going to be an interesting show.<br /><br />I just saw this tweet, <br /> ‏<br />@AlanDukeCNN 24 Apr @Pearljr AEG lawyer didn't say MJ is not dead, just that it's an element of the case Jackson lawyers must prove. AEG not giving an inch.<br />
    <br /><br />Mindseye I would add to the tweet you added the rest of the conversation because I joined the last Pearl's tiny chat and she said something very interesting about why Unity Tour shouldn't perform at the Staples Center, I sent her a email asking her to clarify me what she really meant with that and she answered me as follows:<br /><br />"Well if Jackson Bros believe that AEG is responsible for killing their brother, what would you do?<br /> <br />I most certainly would NOT perform there and neither should AEG want them there.<br /> <br />This is a Billion dollar battle, that would take away the entire AEG enterprise and they'd still owe the Jacksons money".<br /><br /><br /><br />Alan Duke ‏@AlanDukeCNN 23 Apr<br />Opening statements in the Michael Jackson wrongful death trial will be heard next Monday, the judge announced Tuesday<br /><br /> Pearljr ‏@Pearljr 24 Apr<br />@AlanDukeCNN Why didn't U report what Putnam AEG attorney said about MJ NOT BEING DEAD in court?<br /><br /> Alan Duke ‏@AlanDukeCNN 24 Apr<br />@Pearljr AEG lawyer didn't say MJ is not dead, just that it's an element of the case Jackson lawyers must prove. AEG not giving an inch.<br /><br /> Pearljr ‏@Pearljr 5h<br />@AlanDukeCNN AEG not giving inch but giving 20000 SEATS Staples Center 2 Jacksons 2 perform June 30 & suing AEG 4 brother's death=RIDICULOUS<br />
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    on 1366957583:
    <br />
    on 1366902989:
    <br /><br />Exactly!!! I keep going back to what TS said about the hoax, "It's all of the above!" He in essence said it was something that no one could ever imagine. As I keep thinking back over things from this site, I keep "cooling my jets!" :icon_e_biggrin: <br /><br />Back when Murray's courtroom case was coming up, I did cast my vote for it being a sting court, and I think it is the same with this court case. As I said then and will say again I'm just sitting here with my eyes open waiting to see who or what is the object of the sting! :icon_eek:<br /><br />I've believed all along, and nothing over the past 3 1/2 years has changed my mind, that this is Michael's site, created for the hoax, created for the believers!  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />As the years have rolled on this site has become a more peaceful site. I have noticed less in-fighting among the members.  :argue:<br />And few trolls come around anymore!  :animal0017:<br /><br />We don't have those demonic spirits calling us names, saying we are stupid, we need to get help, this is a waste of time and so on and so on! Spirits like the one I mentioned on the old forum who saw me in the dollar store and started repeating over and over "Michael Jackson is not alive, he worked himself to death!"  :icon_evil:<br /><br />Those of us who have kept the faith and are still here, and the newer ones coming on now, are true believers who know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Michael is still alive, no matter what the media, family, friends, lawyers or spirits say! We truly believe that [size=12pt]"Da troot will prevail!" In Michael's time! [/size]  :woohoo2:<br /><br />Thanks Michael for keeping the forum topics coming while we patiently wait!  :smiley_abuv:<br /><br />Aldas, Beannu, Benedizione, Benediction, Bendicion, Bencao, Valsignelse, Zegen, Segen, Palaima, Blessings, my friends!  :icon_razz:<br />OnTheWingsOfLove!<br />
    <br /><br />Well said, onthewingsoflove!  A "peaceful site" indeed, which I think is what he intended us to become.  This refining process has imbedded strength into the heart of us, equipping us for what is to come, and revealing unity along with stability and faith.  Faith that says we can stand even in the absence of mentors and guides.  Whatever happens, we can hold to the truth and never let go. 
  • mar7012mar7012 Posts: 3
    [size=24pt]MY THEORY ON THE TRIAL AND HOW IT FITS INTO THE HOAX[/size]  :abouttime:<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]I know many of you are probably confused, you're saying "YES! This is IT!! But... is AEG in this hoax, if yes then what was the use? Why are they suing AEG for?" and many other questions. For those who have followed this conspiracy since the beginning should know that this hoax brings many reasons for its cause. One of them is the justice of the music industry and artists who live in fear of big companies like AEG. I say this is the GREAT finale, it has been said that the Jacksons have more than 100 testimonies against AEG, including celebrities like Prince, Diana Ross, Quincy Jones, Sharon Osbourne, and many others.  All AGAINST AEG, the Jacksons are suing for 45 BILLION dollars!! You know how much power they are taking away from AEG??? Now, what if MJ does come back, would the case be denied? Well, as stated by LA Times, "Though the trial will zero in on[/size] [size=12pt]whether the singer or AEG is responsible for hiring Murray[/size][size=12pt], testimony will likely touch on the singer’s death, his feeble physical state as his much-anticipated comeback concert series approached and his eccentricities." Even if Michael DOES comeback, the lawsuit was on whether they hired Murray or not, not if they KILLED Michael Jackson. Michael will then have enough money to pay his debts and comeback, AEG will be exposed, justices will be served for all artist who's deaths have been unjust, case will be closed, MJ will probably come back and go on tour with the Jacksons, and with that note, the fat lady will most likey sing[/size] ;)  <br /> :multiplespotting:    :beerchug:  :woohoo2:    :michael-jackson: