Paris Jackson possible suicide attempt

Comments

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1370502672:
    <br />There are so many aspects of this situation that I'm finding incredibly disturbing, on so many levels. I can't begin to put them into words.<br /><br />Teenage suicide is not entertainment.<br />
    <br /><br />I am with you on this. <br />I am reading so many possible explanations about this from hoaxers...from entertainment to awareness-raising through to red herring.<br />For me all of this would be morally questionable.<br />Attempted suicide is too dangerous and too serious to be used as a hoax "feature". <br />Just think about the consequences...for kids that see Paris as a role model, for herself in her social life etc....wrong on so many levels. <br />
  • ToveTove Posts: 75
    I don't like this, at all.<br />Somehow I feel we shouldn't even try to make hoax-connections to this. <br />Even the thought someone young trying to her/his life (even for a cry for help) is too over the edge to be connected to the hoax.<br /><br />I realize and here is som religious connections and it could be only test our believing etc. But no. This is just too much. We all know what a good hearted huminitarian Michael is, he wouldn't play things like his childs happiness and will to live. He kept always his childs under protection. <br /><br />If there weren't a hoax, this would be the same month Paris lost her dad. I don't know. I lost mine at the same age but never even thought about suicide allthough I was also unhappy and under a lot of pressure.<br /><br />Whatever is going on, I'm hoping all the best and happines to Paris and her brothers.<br />
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    Exactly! And I can't believe something like that is just  "part of the hoax".<br />I hope it is. And if it is, I don't like it.<br /><br />But hey, that's just me.<br />
  • The only thing disturbs me is how many beLIEvers are losing faith.  If Michael would allow his children to lie about death, why not lie about suicide? As far as I'm concern, Paris has pulled many questionable/disturbing stunts in the past; mainly toying with the Illuminati and forgiving Michael's worst enemies.  <br /><br /><br />No worries here. <br /><br /><br />Dave Dave anyone?  :LolLolLolLol: :michael_jackson-1135:<br /><br /> />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Ok, after watching her make-up tutorial on youtube I can say that she is a very goooooood actresssss........<br />Bravo Paris, you really convinced me that you are a disturbed teen. Paris kept saying: I'm weird. She even said that she likes dark lipstick because her soul is dark. Would anyone in hoaxland believe that Paris Jackson has a dark soul and that she is weird? The answer is:"NO".<br />I was really astonished by her great acting talent! She is really good!! Of course many people would disagree with me and believe that she is really disturbed. But for your information: weird people don't say they are weird. They just act weird and think they are normal .It's psychological....<br />Anyway, that video has been uploaded to serve the purpose. How many people around the globe are convinced now that Michael Jackson's daughter is a freak and needs to go to rehab?? <br />But I'm just wondering why MJ is putting her through all this? Her reputation has been totally ruined now. How could she ever fix that? She is only 15. She is still a child! Why.... oh ..... why??
  • on 1370503938:
    <br />I don't like this, at all.<br />
    <br /><br />Neither do I, but it IS what it is.  Sometimes you've got to go to the extremes to make a point.  <br /><br /><br />It will all make sense in the End.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1370506191:
    <br />Ok, after watching her make-up tutorial on youtube I can say that she is a very goooooood actresssss........<br />Bravo Paris, you really convinced me that you are a disturbed teen. Paris kept saying: I'm weird. She even said that she likes dark lipstick because her soul is dark. Would anyone in hoaxland believe that Paris Jackson has a dark soul and that she is weird? The answer is:"NO".<br />I was really astonished by her great acting talent! She is really good!! Of course many people would disagree with me and believe that she is really disturbed. But for your information: weird people don't say they are weird. They just act weird and think they are normal .It's psychological....<br />Anyway, that video has been uploaded to serve the purpose. How many people around the globe are convinced now that Michael Jackson's daughter is a freak and needs to go to rehab?? <br />But I'm just wondering why MJ is putting her through all this? Her reputation has been totally ruined now. How could she ever fix that? She is only 15. She is still a child! Why.... oh ..... why??<br />
    <br />I've known some weird kids/people, and Paris is definitely not weird, but an adorable teen, even if she wasn't MJ's daughter.<br />MJ's alive and doing a hoax. What part this incident plays we simply can't know yet, but it will serve a good purpose, I'm sure.<br />There's millions of people that try to change the world through wonderful ministries of compassion, but MJ is trying to do it in a unique long-term way.
  • underthemoonunderthemoon Posts: 418
    Last night i was shocked when i read about Paris. I rearly hope that it isn't true !!!!! She such a beautyfull young girl with such amazing smile....big hugs to you dear Paris and get well soon ! <br /><br />Does someone here know the german TV Show " Wetten dass "? Untill tuesday Paris was supposed to be at the special summer show " Wetten dass " in Mallorca next Saturday, the 8 th June.<br /><br />Some wonder why she was invited, because the there are normaly actors, singer or other artists who promoted a new film, song or tour.<br /><br />Tuesday changed the plans. Paris was not longer on the list of guests....now Prince was supposed to come. Official they say Paris has a problem with school and can't come to Spain / Mallorca.....one day before this suicide attempt......i rearly hope this all isn't true ! <br /><br />I don't believe that Prince will come now .<br /><br />Get well soon Paris !  :bearhug:<br /><br />
  • on 1370499002:
    <br />Both are fake stories? lol <br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: yes bec, both stories are indeed fake. DWD doesn't really fit in this hoax.<br /><br /><br />I was unsure about Paris' suicide attempt being fake sometime ago, but now I'm pretty sure it is. Given this present scenario, I can understand there might be some underlying pressure, i mean why not, we all have ours...but she's being guided by her father. That answers everything. I too have never seen Paris being a suicidal person. <br /><br />@Tove, If Michael is behind this, we can all chill now because there must be some very substantial reasoning behind it which we can't think of at this present moment. And if it is tabloid trash, then it is what it is. trash.<br /><br />Paris has the good will of millions of people across the world, nothing will happen to her.<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • I'm not sure if this is already been posted....<br /><br /><br />http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2013/06/06/paris-jackson-cops-think-she-didnt-want-to-die<br /> <br />PARIS JACKSON<br />COPS SAY SHE DIDN'T WANT TO DIE<br /><br />Cops officially classified the Paris Jackson incident as a "suicide attempt," but they do NOT believe her intent was to kill herself.<br /><br />Law enforcement sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... based on the information the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. has gathered ... "She wanted attention."  One source involved in the case tells us ... her call to a suicide hotline is compelling evidence "she wanted to be saved."  The source added, "It makes no sense if you really want to die to call a hotline, where the person on the other end will get an ambulance over to your house."<br /><br />TMZ broke the story ... Paris used a meat cleaver to cut her arm and took a bunch of Motrin, and our sources say as a result they must classify it as a "suicide attempt."  But, as one source put it, "Who takes Motrin to kill themselves?  She called the suicide hotline because she wanted the attention and wanted to make sure EMTs got there in time."<br /><br />We're also told Paris was conscious when EMTs arrived and did not argue or put up a struggle when she was placed on a stretcher.<br /><br />One source connected with the case tells us, "She's into the drama."
  • MJLoyalFanMJLoyalFan Posts: 30
    on 1370503349:
    <br />
    on 1370502672:
    <br />There are so many aspects of this situation that I'm finding incredibly disturbing, on so many levels. I can't begin to put them into words.<br /><br />Teenage suicide is not entertainment.<br />
    <br /><br />I am with you on this. <br />I am reading so many possible explanations about this from hoaxers...from entertainment to awareness-raising through to red herring.<br />For me all of this would be morally questionable.<br />Attempted suicide is too dangerous and too serious to be used as a hoax "feature". <br />Just think about the consequences...for kids that see Paris as a role model, for herself in her social life etc....wrong on so many levels.<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you both for these words of reason.<br /><br />I caught this story here last night in the UK and I am going to be very honest, I was totally shocked at how some people wrote that this story was fake and part of the hoax and continued to do so in the light of factual statements from Family, the Trust and other reputable news sources, unlike those of TMZ.  In fact it shook me to the core so much so that I couldn't sleep.<br /><br />WHY ON EARTH WOULD MICHAELS PRECIOUS DAUGHTERS REPUTATION BE TARNISHED BY THE ACT OF HER TRYING TO COMMIT SUICIDE<br /><br />I apologise for what I am about to say, but for those of you here that think it's part of the hoax... SHAME ON YOU, YOU HAVE SHOWN YOUR TRUE COLOURS.<br /><br />This is serious stuff and a subject not to be taken lightly and for me, certainly no surprise that this has come to light. I wouldn't trade places with Paris for all the money in the world right now, so have some compassion people, life happens and it is very rare that Jackson news, tweets, appearances etc. are part of the HOAX.  If you think they are you are more than obsessed and need to take a break.<br /><br />There, I have said it.... Please, Please give this young lady the passion and good wishes she so rightly deserves and take a step back and think about what you are typing.  If this was written about your loved ones how would it make you feel?<br /><br />That's all I have to say and I'm standing down from my soap box now. Sorry, but I could not keep quiet on this one.<br /><br />Never forget your compassion for one another, something Michael has never forgotten, even after everything he's been through.<br /><br />With LOVE.<br /><br /> <br />
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    I have to  :th_bravo: for your comment.
  • on 1370491268:
    <br />I seriously doubt that MJ would allow his daughter to stage a suicide as part of a hoax.  Too many teens are vulnerable to do that kind of thing and may even be triggered by Paris attempting it.  I think she is under severe pressure due to having to testify....maybe it's bringing up memories and she's overwhelmed.  I don't think she would do this if Michael was able to be with her.......so, yeah..it has my head reeling a bit.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />For those who think the suicide attempt was not part of the hoax, how is fake suicide attempt any different morally from faking ones death (pseudocide) by drug induced heart attack?<br /><br />Although suicide especially teen suicide is no light matter and something I have been touched by personally, I honestly believe that this situation with Paris is a stunt. I am so sure of it. And we don't always understand the reasons straight away, but I am sure in time we will. Those here who are saying that this is fake, aren't also saying its just for mere entertainment purposes. It could be a parallel. Wasn't MJ thought of to be at risk of suicide in 05? (I believe a false story) My point is the reason behind why this latest charade runs deeper than entertainment. <br /><br />I 100% believe that there is a reason behind this obviously staged suicide attempt. Don't know what it is. I'm sure with time we will all put our heads together and work out why... I'm also sure that after her 'recovery' shell be back on twitter and her post 'suicidal' behaviour will show signs it was fake. I can just imagine the ridiculous amount of resilience she will probably show after supposedly cutting herself and wanting to die. Hmmm rings a bell, just like she showed a ridiculous amount of resilience after seeing her dad die. Got up on stage like that and spoke to the world. Then got on twitter and let the world into 'play' with her and watch her grow. Deliberately open herself up for criticism. All part of the plan. The same reason she reinvented herself as emo rock chick in the months in the lead up to suicide attempt...<br /><br />Come on! It stinks. It's all staged. The whole lot one big act IMO. I am not as much concerned with paris' mental health as I am about getting to find out why this is happening... (I say this because I believe Paris to be fine)<br /><br />Sometimes I think it's as if MJ is challenging the worlds stupidity and seeing how much garb they'll actually gobble up. You know those ppl in life that claim that everything happens to them. Those pathological liars. It's as if he's is poking fun at the world, by seeing how much they can believe could happen to one person one family by telling lies on a pathalogical scale about himself to prove a point of how stupid and lead the masses are.<br /><br />I wonder how many lies its possible to get the world to believe about us before I unveil the act to slap them i their face with their stark undeniable gullibility and force them question everything they thought they knew... Not just abt MJ and fam, but about every news story we hear. War. Politics. Natural distasters. Commerce. Etc etc<br /><br />
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    PARIS JACKSON<br />COPS SAY SHE DIDN'T WANT TO DIE<br />EXCLUSIVE<br /><br />0605-paris-jackson-article-5.jpg<br /><br />Cops officially classified the Paris Jackson incident as a "suicide attempt," but they do NOT believe her intent was to kill herself.<br /><br />Law enforcement sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... based on the information the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. has gathered ... "She wanted attention."  One source involved in the case tells us ... her call to a suicide hotline is compelling evidence "she wanted to be saved."  The source added, "It makes no sense if you really want to die to call a hotline, where the person on the other end will get an ambulance over to your house."<br /><br />TMZ broke the story ... Paris used a meat cleaver to cut her arm and took a bunch of Motrin, and our sources say as a result they must classify it as a "suicide attempt."  But, as one source put it, "Who takes Motrin to kill themselves?  She called the suicide hotline because she wanted the attention and wanted to make sure EMTs got there in time."<br /><br />We're also told Paris was conscious when EMTs arrived and did not argue or put up a struggle when she was placed on a stretcher. <br /><br />One source connected with the case tells us, "She's into the drama."<br /><br /><br />Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/06/paris-jackson-cops-think-she-didnt-want-to-die/#ixzz2VQeUXU00<br />
  • on 1370503349:
    <br />
    on 1370502672:
    <br /><br />I am with you on this. <br />I am reading so many possible explanations about this from hoaxers...from entertainment to awareness-raising through to red herring.<br />For me all of this would be morally questionable.<br />Attempted suicide is too dangerous and too serious to be used as a hoax "feature". <br />Just think about the consequences...for kids that see Paris as a role model, for herself in her social life etc....wrong on so many levels.<br />
    <br /><br />Curls, no one is saying it is for mere entertainment purposes.<br /><br /><br />Mary, speaking of role models, wasn't MJ a role model? The same man who deliberately presented himself as a mentally weak, abused, man handled, wreckless drug addict. How can that line of reasoning be used. <br /><br />I get what you are saying about teens being impressionable and looking up to Paris. But this isn't the first time a role model has been presented as a 'mess' - Michael has done this many occasions. MJ was a role model to many children and teens and yet chose to deliberately present himself with 'weak' traits for hoax purposes.<br /><br />The ugly (such as this suicide attempt) HAS already been shown to have been done before for hoax purposes.<br /><br /><br />
    on 1370514067:
    <br />WHY ON EARTH WOULD MICHAELS PRECIOUS DAUGHTERS REPUTATION BE TARNISHED BY THE ACT OF HER TRYING TO COMMIT SUICIDE<br /><br />I apologise for what I am about to say, but for those of you here that think it's part of the hoax... SHAME ON YOU, YOU HAVE SHOWN YOUR TRUE COLOURS.<br /><br />This is serious stuff and a subject not to be taken lightly and for me, certainly no surprise that this has come to light. I wouldn't trade places with Paris for all the money in the world right now, so have some compassion people, life happens and it is very rare that Jackson news, tweets, appearances etc. are part of the HOAX.  If you think they are you are more than obsessed and need to take a break.<br />
    <br /><br />MJloyalfan, you should lighten up on your judgements of people. NO one is saying that the suicide stunt is for entertainment purposes and hoax referencing doesn't always equate to entertainment. As far as I am aware many here who believe the hoax is for entertainment ALSO believe there are additional and far more serious reasons behind hoax than just entertainment. Many here believe the hoax is purposed to unveil the truth about news what we read and hear. Who knows this suicide story could have a more moral reason behind it than entertainment. Read my previous post above about possible reasons.<br /><br />Be careful, for perhaps it is those who believe this story WHO HAVE SHOWN THEIR TRUE COLOURS, as you put it...
  • Meanwhile, though I don't believe that the hoax is only about entertainment purposes, (I like the vindication & awakening to media theories meshed in with the entertainment theory) I'd like to point out that there are over 100 movies listed on the proceeding link that feature suicide for entertainment purposes....<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Films_about_suicide<br /><br />If this hoax is a reverse reality movie, then doesn't that make Paris suicide story plausible as part of the script...<br /><br />She herself said she is an actress after all.
  • on 1370514067:
    <br />
    on 1370503349:
    <br />
    on 1370502672:
    <br /><br />Thank you both for these words of reason.<br /><br />I caught this story here last night in the UK and I am going to be very honest, I was totally shocked at how some people wrote that this story was fake and part of the hoax and continued to do so in the light of factual statements from Family, the Trust and other reputable news sources, unlike those of TMZ.  In fact it shook me to the core so much so that I couldn't sleep.<br /><br />WHY ON EARTH WOULD MICHAELS PRECIOUS DAUGHTERS REPUTATION BE TARNISHED BY THE ACT OF HER TRYING TO COMMIT SUICIDE<br /><br />I apologise for what I am about to say, but for those of you here that think it's part of the hoax... SHAME ON YOU, YOU HAVE SHOWN YOUR TRUE COLOURS.<br /><br />This is serious stuff and a subject not to be taken lightly and for me, certainly no surprise that this has come to light. I wouldn't trade places with Paris for all the money in the world right now, so have some compassion people, life happens and it is very rare that Jackson news, tweets, appearances etc. are part of the HOAX.  If you think they are you are more than obsessed and need to take a break.<br /><br />There, I have said it.... Please, Please give this young lady the passion and good wishes she so rightly deserves and take a step back and think about what you are typing.  If this was written about your loved ones how would it make you feel?<br /><br />That's all I have to say and I'm standing down from my soap box now. Sorry, but I could not keep quiet on this one.<br /><br />Never forget your compassion for one another, something Michael has never forgotten, even after everything he's been through.<br /><br />With LOVE.<br />
    <br /><br />Excellently written, welldone you  :th_bravo:
  • on 1370509284:
    <br />MJ's alive and doing a hoax. What part this incident plays we simply can't know yet, but it will serve a good purpose, I'm sure.<br />There's millions of people that try to change the world through wonderful ministries of compassion, but MJ is trying to do it in a unique long-term way.[b/]<br />
    <br /><br />Oops, forgot to say, well said! Love you!<br /><br /><br /><br />Also to you to bec! Well written and agree 100% with your comments. Even if it seems the cold and unpopular way of looking at the recent stories about Paris.  :icon_e_wink:
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    As several have pointed out, teenage suicide is a serious issue and not one to be insensitive about or taken lightly. That said, the media, knowingly or unknowingly, fabricate and perpetuate the details of stories about serious issues all the time—for example, all the MJ trials including the latest regarding Wade Robson. In short, for all we know, Paris could have taken one or two Motrin (or no Motrin), and TMZ fabricated the rest, and the media as a whole ran with it.                      <br /><br />A few on this thread have said or suggested that Paris’ supposed suicide attempt has caused them to doubt the death hoax—maybe that’s the point. And maybe the question is who the real target is. Of course, like everyone else, IDK. Just trying to make sense of things.<br /><br />(Addendum:  To be clear, I am one who doesn’t believe that Paris attempted or even intended to attempt suicide. Think it’s a fake story that's not for entertainment purposes only.)
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Sorry, I can´t....<br /><br />Frankly and honestly, seeing all the attempts to explain this as part of the hoax makes me sick to my stomach.<br /><br />This is against all the moral values that I have. <br /><br />And I am not ashamed to say that. <br /><br />If it turns out to be different from what I think...well, so be it. <br />
  • ToveTove Posts: 75
    I think that part of good investigation is to be critical and avoid circular argument's.<br />I just personally think that MJ's kids are so sacred to him that he would't use Paris to hoax like this. MJ hoaxing his death is totally different thing, we all understand why he wanted to get away of it all, and he left so many clues etc This is a different story and we should be very diplomatic converserving about this. Imagine that hoax never happened and Mike was alive: how would we react to the news then?
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    Right now I feel ashamed for being within and associating the Hoax community that I have decided to disassociate as much as possible. . <br /><br />I don't understand the extreme carelessness people are being here, Not one person knows this is actually a fake story, NO ONE here has any means to prove with substantial real evidence and yet I see many speaking about it like it's NOTHING. I’m glad everything in real life is entertainment for you lot who are without a doubt that it’s for entertainment or some other “meaningful” reason within the hoax.  <br /><br />For shame. <br /><br />Are you so paranoid of being looked at as a fool for believing any "bad news" story of the Jacksons that you are prepared to trivialize every circumstance as a fake for the hoax? Why not go further and claim everything to do with Michael Jackson his entire life was a hoax, because there has been "bad news" both before June 2009 and after, the difference is, every single thing is being placed into this “bubble” of being a hoax. Are you so self centred to believe that the lives of the Jacksons is meant for YOUR entertainment considering majority of the population believe his dead, and many others do not visit this forum. Are you so self absorbed that to think its all based on the select few frequent people here? <br /><br />I think you all who believe this is nothing, need a reality check and gain some respect for the Jackson family, they aren’t immune to life and it’s struggles, they don’t have their emotions all wrapped up safe and sound. <br /><br />Have you thought about any of this public statements you are making on this forum? If Paris and I believe she did, attempt suicide and reads this thread, what do you think that young girl is going to think? Are you truly that selfish to not care and just keep believing it’s fake to serve your own purpose of keeping your beliefs going that his alive. <br /><br />First of all, it doesn’t have to mean Michael Jackson is dead. It just means like many normal teenagers in this world, Paris is not coping so well with things and even the most loving parents can’t help and often do not see the signs. She could have a chemical balancing problem and that doesn’t mean Michael Jackson isn’t a loving father, or dead, or not helping her. It just means she has a condition that many teens and adults have. <br /><br />Regardless to anything, I don’t care if this turns out to be in the hoax, I will not feel like a fool or feel shame for believing it because this is a very very serious thing, I will feel that my morals were still intact to take it serious enough to care about her well being. <br /><br />I feel that a lot of people don’t want the fabric of the “hoax” to vanish, and if they believe for a moment this is real, then the hoax is over and will have to come to terms with Michael Jackson being dead. But like i said. Believing this is real, doesn’t make Michael Jackson dead, it just makes Paris a teenager with some problems that may not have anything to do with any situations going on at the moment. <br /><br />it pains me to read these comments where you blow it off as nothing and yet you have absolutely no evidence to show that and yet will still blow it off. How is that REALLY caring about Paris? That doesn’t look like care at all, and maybe, just maybe you should think about another perspective. Is this a test to see who actually cares about his children? You all want to talk others and yourselves into reasons why it would be a hoax, from awareness of suicide to evening the score on the law suit i,e Wade but not one of you have wondered if this is a test to the hoaxers and the see if they really do care. After all you have taken zero seriously this whole time. Like i said before I believe this is all true, very real and My heart breaks for Paris and I send her lot’s of love. If this turns out to be apart of the hoax, well at least I know that no matter what, I take a matter of suicide seriously and do not blow it off. <br /><br />Seriously, Think about your actions, think about what message you are each sending out there into the public eye to Paris and to other kids and adults who are thinking of suicide. This is a serious. Not fun and games or entertainment by any stretch of any imagination and if you think it’s entertainment then you truly need to look in the mirror and re-evaluate who you are and what colour your soul is. <br />This is definitely not a time for Pride regardless to how this turns out. <br /><br />Sick of everything being a joke you most of you, You seem to pull out any, ANY way possible to explain away things and yet you call yourselves investigators. I see no investigations going on, just a lot of assumptions.  This time, I won’t be coming back. I have washed my hands with this and how people take and handle the seriousness of the things that come up.  Maybe too much time down the rabbit hole has addled the mind. I don’t know but there is a time for fun and there is a time for seriousness and this is one of those times.
  • i just got internet back to find such news....<br /><br />First i'd like to say that i cannot consider this to be 100% hoax related. Paris is a teen and she has her own life, she must be respected as a unique person, and not as "MJ's tool" for hoax purpose. So there is no way i would only consider her act as a hoax related event... <br /><br />From her twitter, i saw she seemed to have "broken heart" maybe there is a love story behind this, more than a "concert"... maybe the family only knew abot the concert. Was she supposed to meet a boy there maybe ?  <br />15 yo girls can be educated to the top... we all know we go through a lot of stupid things when we are in love. <br />That's the feeling i had since few weeks when reading her tweets.<br />The problem is that many people alway link her to her dad and to the loss of her dad, and to what her dad would have wanted for her... but she has a life, and she may act upon things we don't even think about. Paris Jackson is not Michael Jackson, although we would love that Mj talk to us through his daughter.<br />We must keep in mind they are different people and that even MJ may not have notice something was wrong. Even the best parents can miss something about their children.<br /><br />Now if i was to think about hoax : <br />I remember the post where someone said that MJ faked his trial to put the light on kids abuse, or on police brutality etc etc<br />Maybe Paris is faking for a purpose too. Like giving a message about kid's suicide.<br />the info i'm gonna give must be taken as "something i was told and i can't proove to be true"<br />Someone that some people think to be MJ or MJ related was on a chatroom and a teen was there. She was crying and demanding that this person admits he is MJ. The person said nothing. the girl was crying and she threatened to cut herself if no answer. Stilll silence. The teen cutted herself on cam, and the "supposed to be MJ" left without a word. I was told people from the room tried to find her identity to call rescue.<br /><br />I don't know what to make of this story i was told weeks ago, but it came back to my mind. I won't say more about it, because i don't remember who told me and i don't wish to name the person who was concerned. Just i thought "maybe" there was something linked to it that would explane WHY Paris wanted to put the light on "kid"s suicide"
  • I understand Teen Suicide is a scary subject. I get it. I do. I am sure that there are those who are 'sickened' about hoaxers theorising about the article and may find this thread hurtful when hoaxers discuss and pick apart the story. However this is a hoax forum, and just like a haters gonna hate, a hoaxers gonna hoax. But really is it any different? How does it cross moral boundaries differently than MJ fooling perhaps a billion people that he is dead?<br /><br />JMO, but I don't get why the ethos, of 'always question everything' can apply to other stories and not to this one, just because it's a 'Moral Taboo' - when the whole hoax has the potential amongst society of being perceived as a Moral Taboo. It's really no different. Again, JMO. I understand that others are more upset for Paris. I guess there are people still upset that Michael is 'dead' too...<br /><br />Moving on, the fact that TMZ broke the story, says it all imo. Are we forgetting who is feeding TMZ all this time? Why would it be different on this occasion? If this were a true story and not planted by MJ to TMZ, how were they so lucky YET AGAIN to get the scoop, insiders, sources??<br /><br /><br />Wow Leilani...<br /><br />
    on 1370520258:
    <br />I don't understand the extreme carelessness people are being here, Not one person knows this is actually a fake story, NO ONE here has any means to prove with substantial real evidence and yet I see many speaking about it like it's NOTHING. I’m glad everything in real life is entertainment for you lot who are without a doubt that it’s for entertainment or some other “meaningful” reason within the hoax.
    Wow don't get people being offended by a place THEY CHOOSE to come to and with people (you lot) who THEY CHOOSE to interact with!!<br />
    <br /><br />Are you so paranoid of being looked at as a fool for believing any "bad news" story of the Jacksons that you are prepared to trivialize every circumstance as a fake for the hoax? Why not go further and claim everything to do with Michael Jackson his entire life was a hoax, because there has been "bad news" both before June 2009 and after, the difference is, every single thing is being placed into this “bubble” of being a hoax. Are you so self centred to believe that the lives of the Jacksons is meant for YOUR entertainment considering majority of the population believe his dead, and many others do not visit this forum. Are you so self absorbed that to think its all based on the select few frequent people here?
    I don't think anyone here said that this is all for us? This is a lesson for the world. This is beyond just entertainment. You should quit your judging. NO one here is judging believers of the suicide story for their opinion, why are believers that the story is false being crucified, judged and having multiple amounts of 'shame' dumped on them by fellow hoaxers??<br /><br />
    Are you truly that selfish to not care and just keep believing it’s fake to serve your own purpose of keeping your beliefs going that his alive.
    <br />Wow, name calling. Selfish. Just by reading other peoples opinions... Funny how NO ONE here who believes the story is false has resorted to calling down shame or calling people selfish or idiots for believing the story to be true. Thought we were all allowed to have out theories and opinions. If different perspectives are so disturbing and sickening to people, then a forum that focuses of the sensitive topic of 'death' might be an unwise place to hang out...<br /><br /><br />
    It just means she has a condition that many teens and adults have.
    Ah, so we are diagnosing the balance of her brain chemicals based on a story with no evidence. Sounds like what people did to MJ.<br /><br />
    <br />Regardless to anything, I don’t care if this turns out to be in the hoax, I will not feel like a fool or feel shame for believing it because this is a very very serious thing, I will feel that my morals were still intact to take it serious enough to care about her well being.
    Ah yes, opposed to us morally bankrupt hoaxers... Come on Leilani. We too have morals. That's not fair. I DO not believe the story for a second, in fact I didn't to be frank (don't be angry now) I didn't bat an eyelid when I saw the story break on the news today! And yet I don't feel for a second that my morals have been compromised and are still very much intact. <br /><br />
    <br />Seriously, Think about your actions, think about what message you are each sending out there into the public eye to Paris and to other kids and adults who are thinking of suicide. This is a serious. Not fun and games or entertainment by any stretch of any imagination and if you think it’s entertainment then you truly need to look in the mirror and re-evaluate who you are and what colour your soul is.
    Oh nice. How uneducated and unfortunate that you feel a few people here who are being open minded and are using their head instead of their heart should be blamed with 'sending a message' to youths that Suicide is a game. Please get off your horse. The insults are sickening!<br /> <br />
    Sick of everything being a joke you most of you, You seem to pull out any, ANY way possible to explain away things and yet you call yourselves investigators. I see no investigations going on, just a lot of assumptions.  This time, I won’t be coming back. I have washed my hands with this and how people take and handle the seriousness of the things that come up.  Maybe too much time down the rabbit hole has addled the mind. I don’t know but there is a time for fun and there is a time for seriousness and this is one of those times. <br />
    <br /><br />Leilani, you were offended from the minute you first signed up here. You shouldn't have come back if you keep getting offended.<br /><br />
  • This is kinda reminding me when the hoax first started. All this strong disagreeing with each other reminds me of the non believers saying "Michael would never do this to his family". "I don't understand why he would do this". "He wouldn't do this to his fans", etc. <br /><br />I HOPE this has some hoax connections. Because I don't want Paris to be suffering like this. But if there's is a hoax connection (and I hope there is). Maybe this is coming full circle. The "believers vs non believer". Back to when the hoax started. <br /><br />And I was a non believer. I thought MJ was dead for atleast 4 months. Hopefully I'll come around to this Paris thing being hoax related. <br /><br />But with that being said, I'm def going try and wait for more info to come out before jumping to conclusions.