Paris Jackson possible suicide attempt

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    [size=12pt]Don't shoot me, but is it possible the Paris has become a victim of MKultra mind control, by listening the heavy metal music???  <br />Remember she released a short video on Twitter, saying Kurt Cobain is "Jesus"...just before her attempted cry for help...[/size]<br /><br />
    " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
    Nirvana & Over the Rainbow (Mind Control)<br /><br />Kurt Donald Cobain (1967-1994), was the leader of the super popular rock band Nirvana. The word, Nirvana, literally means “blown out” (as in a candle) and refers, in the Buddhist context, to the imperturbable stillness of mind after the fires of desire, aversion, and delusion have been finally extinguished.[104]<br />kattcobain_thumb.gif?w=200&h=244<br /><br />[size=12pt]Nirvana is essentially a state of dissociation. It is a state of conscious often achieved in CIA- MK ULTRA trauma based mind control programs as a gateway to developing iatrogenic (psychiatric) multiple personality disorders [/size] (MPD).[105]<br /><br />kattwilliams5_thumb.jpg?w=242&h=244<br />This is the cover of a later-released compilation album of Nirvana’s hits, called ‘Over the Rainbow’. It has a Wizard of Oz title. The Wizard of OZ is a prominent theme used in CIA- MK ULTRA mind control programs.[106] Of course, the butterfly is also a prominent mind control image that suggests a relationship to MK ULTRA/MONARCH (children) programming.[107] Like Nirvana, “Over the Rainbow” also suggests a key state of dissociation associated with mind control programs.<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />“Dorothy is looking for a place where there is no trouble which is a place “over the rainbow…. To escape pain, alters go over the rainbow. (This is a.k.a. in Alice In Wonderland Programming as “going through the looking glass.. Judy Garland, she was an MK slave and the first to sing the ”over the rainbow” song. Holding a mirror (looking glass) another example how the symbolism fits the research. Over the rainbow in Oz is for the Monarch slave to be in a trance, and into a certain area of the programming…The theme song of the movie goes, ‘Somewhere over the Rainbow…there’s a land where the dreams that you dare to dream really come true.’ These lyrics are a method to hypnotically confuse the brain to perceive that the “over the Rainbow experience” (which is usually horrible abuse) is a ‘dream’. The dissociative mind is only too happy to call the trauma a dream, which is lived as a reality for a moment, but is nevertheless recorded by the mind as a fantasy. The term for this is crypto amnesia, which means the process where the proper functioning of memory is hypnotically messed up. The slave’s internal world becomes ‘reality” and the external real world becomes the Land of Oz which is perceived as make-believe.’”[108]<br />Beyond the Looking Glass, doesn’t it appear that Katt Williams is desperately trying to escape over the rainbow looking for a place where there is no trouble.<br /><br />kattburroughs.gif?w=300&h=194Kurt Cobain & Satanism<br />kattcbsatan_thumb.gif?w=324&h=216<br />“Get stoned and worship Satan.”—Kurt Cobain[109]<br />Kurt Cobain committed suicide on April 5, 1994. He was “obsessed with Anton LaVey” (Mojo Magazine, Sept. 1999, p. 86). Anton LaVey was the founder of the Church of Satan and the author of the Satanic Bible. So obsessed was Cobain with Satanist Anton LaVey that he sought to enlist LaVey by having him play cello on Nirvana’s “Nevermind,” album.[110]<br /><br /><br /><br />Cobain’s love of the occult would eventually lead him into developing a relationship with another notorious military intelligence occultist-CIA Assassin William Burroughs.[111] Stephen Davis, the biographer of the Led Zeppelin saga “Hammer of the Gods”, compares Burroughs to Satanist Aleister Crowley, stating:“Like Crowley, Burroughs was an urbane and genial human Lucifer, a modern magus, a legendary addict, and an artist whose influence extended far beyond literature to music, painting and film” (Stephen Davis, Hammer of the Gods, Ballantine Books, New York, 1985, p. 237).<br /><br />Kurt Cobain, Courtney Love & Voodoo Boys<br /><br /><br /><br />The kicker is Cobain’s wife, Courtney Love. Courtney Love, above, also a MK ULTRA Sex Kitten in her black and white Spotted Cheetah animal zone.<br /><br /><br /><br />Both Courtney and her daughter, Francis Bean Cobain, are Satanic. Courtney Love’s father is Hank Harrison, a clandestine MK ULTRA programmer and handler. <br /><br /><br /><br />Hank Harrison and a teen-aged Courtney, her pant patterns appears to be NAZI LEBENSBORN ODAL RUNES.<br /><br />Harrison was no hippy drug addict pothead burnout. He always looked clean. In fact he was a trained shrink. The first time I saw him he was wearing a Searsucker suit and a bow tie and was carrying an attaché case. I could venture a guess that Harrison was a CIA operative or a Saul Alinsky graduate in charge of organizing bands like the Grateful Dead. -David Crosby, Crosby, Stills & Nash[112]<br /><br /><br /><br />During the 1950s, Hank Harrison and Dr. Jack Sarfatti,, right, at 13 years old, became part of a group of “Whiz Kids.”[113] Dr. Sarfatti had been studied at the Columbia University Laboratory of William H. Sheldon and Walter Breen. Hank Harrison had been studied and trained at UC Berkeley.[114]<br /><br />According to Dr. Sarfatti, Harrison was secretly tied up with the intelligence community, most likely the military. It was kind of like the X-Men, the Voodoo Boys of the Occult Bureau.[115]<br /><br /><br /><br />Walter Breen, a convicted pedophile,[116] and Dr. Sarfatti worked with Dr. Andrija Puharich developing “Space Kids” as covert operatives for the U.S. Government.[117] Breen was an elitist degenerate thatco-founded NAMBLA (Man-Boy Love) and had secretly coveted rare books of the Great BEAST 666, Aleister Crowley,such as Liber 777.[118]<br /><br /><br /><br />“A friend of the devil is a friend of mine”–Jerry Garcia, Grateful Dead[119]<br />Hank Harrison had been the first manager and the clandestine U.S. Military Intelligence handler of the Grateful Dead (formerly Warlocks).[120] <br /><br />“The truth is, these Warlocks’ legendary concerts have always been nothing more than MK Ultra-inspired rituals. No other band sets the stage so carefully; the lighting, the free LSD, the Robert Hunter lyrics. To what end? Well I’m sure they don’t call Grateful Dead fans “Dead heads” for no good reason.”[121]<br /><br />Warlocks are, among historic Christian traditions, said to be the male equivalent of witches. Likewise, in traditional Scottish witchcraft warlock was and is simply the term used for a WIZARD (OZ), or male witch.[122]<br /><br /><br /><br />The Grateful Dead Logo is a a Skull with a Nazi-White Power and SS Symbol, a Lighting Strike. If you not one of them (LUCIFERIAN NWO), then you should be “Grateful” to be “DEAD.” <br /><br />“Joe Baltake of the Sacramento Bee referred to The Wizard of Oz as “the definitive [Dead] head film” for the counterculture in the late 1960s and early 1970s. Hippies interpreted Dorothy’s adventure as an acid trip and would get high while watching the movie. [1]Late in his life, counterculture icon Ken Kesey wrote a satirical performance art piece called “Twister” based on The Wizard of Oz.”[123]<br /><br />At least one online source link Kurt Cobain with the CIA Finders.[124]<br /><br /><br /><br />Lyrics to the Nirvana song ‘In Bloom’, from the album ‘Nevermind’:<br /><br />Sell the kids for food<br />Weather changes moods<br />Spring is here again<br />Reproductive glands…<br /><br />We can have some more<br />Nature is a whore<br />Bruises on the fruit<br />Tender age in bloom<br /><br />‘we can have some more’, imo, means,<br />“we are selling our kids, but we can have some more” (ie: “there’s more where those came from, so don’t worry about it, let them go”)<br />“bruises on the fruit”: means the parents consider their own kids to be just damaged produce, to be sold into the market (the Finders).[125]<br /><br />Many young people became “Dead Heads” after Jerry Garcia’s “Grateful Dead”. The Late Great Jim Keith [126]writes:<br /><br />“An FBI internal memo from 1968 mentions the employment of the Grateful Dead as an avenue ‘to channel youth dissent and rebellion into more benign and non-threatening directions.’ [They] performed a vital service in distracting many young persons into drugs and mysticism, rather than politics.”[127]<br /><br /><br /><br />“According to my contact, the CIA is deeply concerned about the subversive influence of popular music on young people, that’s why ‘they murdered Brian Jones, John Lennon and Jim Morrison’. <br /><br />[size=12pt][/size]What’s been worrying the spooks lately is the sway black radicalism has gained over the minds of white teenagers, to counter this ‘they’ve been pushing Nation of Islam style separatism among rappers’. Likewise, the white Grunge movement spearheaded by Nirvana was backed by the CIA because ‘they wanted to divide youngsters on racial lines, if black and white kids linked up, they’d pose a serious threat to the system. The whole point of Grunge is to instill in teenagers a sense of hopelessness, to fill them with self-hate and prevent them from changing the world.’[size=14pt]Apparently, the CIA got hold of Cobain when he was still unknown, then using drugs, hypnosis and medical torture; they broke his will and rebuilt his personality. ‘Most of the time he’d act relatively normal,’ I was told, ‘but all it took was a few key words spoken over the phone and Cobain would carry out the deeds he’d been programmed to enact.’ My contact was convinced that the singer had been brainwashed into committing suicide at the peak of his success because the CIA figured this would reduce his potentially rebellious fans to complete despair.<br />However, the conspiracy theorist admitted several of his fellow researchers thought Cobain had taken his own life as the only means of breaking free from the influence of his controllers. If this is the case, then the rock star is a hero rather than simply a victim, and his death provides grounds for a fresh outbreak of teenager rebellion.”[/size][128]<br />Isn’t that exactly what Katt Williams was threatening to become a “folk hero” to the masses for having the courage and heart to expose truths to power? <br />At first, I had succumbed to the LEGEND that Katt Williams was a self destructing drug addicted crazed maniac or another Hip Hop Satanic Cult member wittingly beholden to a Blood Covenant with the Devil for Fame and Fortune. Now, I am not too sure. <br /><br />Isn’t it clear what Katt Williams is really trying to tell us? Courtney Love and her father, Hank Harrison were Kurt Cobain’s CIA MK ULTRA handlers, and the same forces that made and controlled Kurt Cobain, also secretly made and control him that now want him neutralized, discredited and DEAD!<br /><br />On December 28, 2012, LAPD broke into Katt Williams’ home in Woodland Hills, CA. According to Williams, the police broke into his lock gun cases and removed his weapons then charged him with felony endangerment of four of his children. The children were removed from the home or office by the LA County Child Protection Agency.[129] The police raid went down at 8:30 a.m., right around when news outlets were learning that the Feds IRS filed a $4 million tax lien against him.[130] I understand that Katt’s entire net worth is a little above $4 million.<br /><br /><br /><br />Within hours of the IRS lien and LAPD home-office raid and release from jail, Lucifer’s Servant-Brotherhood of Death (DEATH ROW) and MK ULTRA Handler, Suge Knight, deliberately led Katt Williams into another place of absolute CHAOS to further discredit the Comedy Emperor in the global public eyes.[131] In TMZ’s video “Club Fight,” below, Katt Williams appears as a paranoid, confused, wounded and helpless frightened child as he desperately took refuse and safety behind a large dumpster and a dark SUV. Where’s security? Why does security allow light in the ass  people like the guy in the pink shirt to just run up on Katt Williams without being body slammed or put down?<br /><br />It seems as if they’re deliberatively driving him “SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW” to find a place of peace without trouble; justify his “SUICIDE” in the eyes of the masses of the people based upon a False LEGEND.  <br /><br /><br /><br />Kurt Cobain committed suicide to free his soul to become as free as a Gazelle (Katt Williams’ Dog “Rasha“) from MK ULTRA mind control and torture. If Katt Williams is an ILLUMINATI- CIA Voodoo Boy’s Mind Control victim, then my love, heart, soul and prayers are with him unconditionally that the LORD and the PEOPLE  will see beyond the smoked mirrors, ILLUSIONS, and the LOOKING GLASS;  and help him find a way his way home from “SOMEPLACE OVER THE RAINBOW”, and OVERCOME THE POWER AND CONTROL OF LUCIFER, and the ILLUMINATI.<br /><br /><br /><br />http://mindcontrolblackassassins.com/2013/01/02/somewhere-over-the-rainbow-katt-williams-kurt-cobain-the-cia-mk-ultra-finders/<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1370518879:
    <br />Sorry, I can´t....<br /><br />Frankly and honestly, seeing all the attempts to explain this as part of the hoax makes me sick to my stomach.<br /><br />This is against all the moral values that I have. <br /><br />And I am not ashamed to say that. <br /><br />If it turns out to be different from what I think...well, so be it.<br />
    <br /><br />My thoughts exactly. It just doesn't make sense to me that Paris would go to this extreme to bring attention to suicide among teens or even children. Michael hoaxing his death is way more complex imo - I can't compare MJ hoax to this.
  • on 1370488127:
    <br />Fake fake fake all fake. It's all fake. Every little bit of "news" we get is fake. All of it.<br /><br />Ever notice no one really gives a crap about the trial that's going on? The real news stories are going on outside the courtroom. Wade's accusations, now Paris tries to kill herself (come on); the clowns are outside of court this time. That's why it's not televised. Because that's not the show. THIS is. The staged and the spin offs and the accidental perfect coincidences, all part of this massive entertainment project MJ launched in 2009.<br /><br />There's always something going on with the Jackson family, isn't there? Periodically, in the news, over something or other, drip drip drip.<br /><br />And this emotional turmoil the community is going through is part of the experience for the audience. All of it. The drama, the concern, the worry, the outrage, the hand wringing, the humor too... and our interaction; the comradery, the arguments, the whole online community thing, deaders n hoaxers oh my.<br /><br />If Paris really had a problem no one would hear about it. What we are shown is an alternative Jackson family reality; the Hollywood version. The staged version.<br /><br />That's what I think.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Bec, becca, becky...wow, how I love your posts<br />I agree, THIS IS the show we are supposed to be watching. We are all eagerly looking at the AEG trial but with all the shocking news outside of court our attention seems to be in need of refocusing. <br />It does frustrate me that no matter what we've learnt, we are still scratching the surface. Like Aussie said isn't our belief in MJ's hoax just like this issue right now. MJ's hoax would have his most 'devoted' fans in a state of depression. They may have even thought of killing themselves, but in Paris' case? I don't think so.<br /><br />And just because you think MJ would not do this or that doesn't make you right. We are discovering the man we never knew yet we act like we already have. We believe MJ lives yet we disregard everything else, worse yet we don't even consider it. It's hard but to be open minded and completely balanced we need to look at the possibilities. Lawyers don't support their facts with their emotions or their assumptions, they back it up with evidence. It gets you nowhere if you shut everything off. Or the fact that there seems to be so much sensitivity when it comes to MJ. MJ wasn't always the innocent little angelic person he portrayed so stop treating him like he deserves any leeway. It would be detrimental to your critic of issues if you were to let your perceptions get in the way of your good judgement. Just because this is MJ's hoax does not mean you owe him any special consideration, we would not be looking at this impartially if we did.
  • on 1370516166:
    <br />PARIS JACKSON<br />COPS SAY SHE DIDN'T WANT TO DIE<br />EXCLUSIVE<br /><br />0605-paris-jackson-article-5.jpg<br /><br />Cops officially classified the Paris Jackson incident as a "suicide attempt," but they do NOT believe her intent was to kill herself.<br /><br />Law enforcement sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... based on the information the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. has gathered ... "She wanted attention."  One source involved in the case tells us ... her call to a suicide hotline is compelling evidence "she wanted to be saved."  The source added, "It makes no sense if you really want to die to call a hotline, where the person on the other end will get an ambulance over to your house."<br /><br />TMZ broke the story ... Paris used a meat cleaver to cut her arm and took a bunch of Motrin, and our sources say as a result they must classify it as a "suicide attempt."  But, as one source put it, "Who takes Motrin to kill themselves?  She called the suicide hotline because she wanted the attention and wanted to make sure EMTs got there in time."<br /><br />We're also told Paris was conscious when EMTs arrived and did not argue or put up a struggle when she was placed on a stretcher. <br /><br />One source connected with the case tells us, "She's into the drama."<br /><br />Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/06/paris-jackson-cops-think-she-didnt-want-to-die/#ixzz2VQeUXU00<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />The two parts of this article I made bold stuck out to me. If this is true, saying shes in to "drama" after a suicide attempt to me is flat out cruel. <br /><br />But also, is there seeds of doubt trying to be planted? "Who takes motrin to kill themselves", "she's into the drama"? Idk, but what ever "source" that is being used seems to doubt the seriousiness of this matter. That is only my opinion, but those two phrases just stuck out to me.<br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    LoveNeeds:<br />
    I'm not sure if this is already been posted....<br /><br /><br />http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2013/06/06/paris-jackson-cops-think-she-didnt-want-to-die<br /> <br />PARIS JACKSON<br />COPS SAY SHE DIDN'T WANT TO DIE<br /><br />Cops officially classified the Paris Jackson incident as a "suicide attempt," but they do NOT believe her intent was to kill herself.<br /><br />Law enforcement sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... based on the information the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. has gathered ... "She wanted attention."  One source involved in the case tells us ... her call to a suicide hotline is compelling evidence "she wanted to be saved."  The source added, "It makes no sense if you really want to die to call a hotline, where the person on the other end will get an ambulance over to your house."<br /><br />TMZ broke the story ... Paris used a meat cleaver to cut her arm and took a bunch of Motrin, and our sources say as a result they must classify it as a "suicide attempt."  But, as one source put it, "Who takes Motrin to kill themselves?  She called the suicide hotline because she wanted the attention and wanted to make sure EMTs got there in time."<br /><br />We're also told Paris was conscious when EMTs arrived and did not argue or put up a struggle when she was placed on a stretcher.<br /><br />One source connected with the case tells us, "[size=18pt]She's into the drama[/size]."
    <br /><br /><br />Just like her father...but to what degree?<br /><br />I understand the strong reactions here - suicide or attempted suicide is a very serious and heartbreaking issue.  No arguments there.  If someone chooses not to believe this story, it does not make them uncaring or paranoid and I don't think that Michael would condemn anyone for questioning what they hear in the media, especially where his family is concerned.  I think everyone here wants Michael's children to be happy and healthy and feels protective of them.<br /><br />Is not death at the hands of an incompetent doctor serious?  Is not kidnapping (Katherine) serious?  Are not child molestation accusations serious? - We know none of these things happened, they're untrue.  Media fabrications.<br /><br />I was totally shocked when I read the headline about Paris yesterday afternoon but I instinctively knew it couldn't be true.  Not that my instinct has to be right but having that gut reaction shouldn't be condemned.  Like LoveNeeds said, it's reminiscent of when Michael "died" - the strong and passionate believer vs non-believer arguments.  Not being able to see this suicide attempt story as part of the hoax doesn't mean that it's not part of the hoax.  Likewise with thinking it's part of the hoax doesn't mean that it is.  We don't "KNOW" anything apart from what the media reports....and we all know how "accurate" they can be.  But either way, we can send our love and positive energies to Paris and her brothers.  And to everyone out there who may be suffering.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1370526131:
    <br />LoveNeeds:<br />
    I'm not sure if this is already been posted....<br /><br /><br />http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2013/06/06/paris-jackson-cops-think-she-didnt-want-to-die<br /> <br />PARIS JACKSON<br />COPS SAY SHE DIDN'T WANT TO DIE<br /><br />Cops officially classified the Paris Jackson incident as a "suicide attempt," but they do NOT believe her intent was to kill herself.<br /><br />Law enforcement sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... based on the information the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. has gathered ... "She wanted attention."  One source involved in the case tells us ... her call to a suicide hotline is compelling evidence "she wanted to be saved."  The source added, "It makes no sense if you really want to die to call a hotline, where the person on the other end will get an ambulance over to your house."<br /><br />TMZ broke the story ... Paris used a meat cleaver to cut her arm and took a bunch of Motrin, and our sources say as a result they must classify it as a "suicide attempt."  But, as one source put it, "Who takes Motrin to kill themselves?  She called the suicide hotline because she wanted the attention and wanted to make sure EMTs got there in time."<br /><br />We're also told Paris was conscious when EMTs arrived and did not argue or put up a struggle when she was placed on a stretcher.<br /><br />One source connected with the case tells us, "[size=18pt]She's into the drama[/size]."
    <br /><br /><br />Just like her father...but to what degree?<br /><br />I understand the strong reactions here - suicide or attempted suicide is a very serious and heartbreaking issue.  No arguments there.  If someone chooses not to believe this story, it does not make them uncaring or paranoid and I don't think that Michael would condemn anyone for questioning what they hear in the media, especially where his family is concerned.  I think everyone here wants Michael's children to be happy and healthy and feels protective of them.<br /><br />Is not death at the hands of an incompetent doctor serious?  Is not kidnapping (Katherine) serious?  Are not child molestation accusations serious? - We know none of these things happened, they're untrue.  Media fabrications.<br /><br />I was totally shocked when I read the headline about Paris yesterday afternoon but I instinctively knew it couldn't be true.  Not that my instinct has to be right but having that gut reaction shouldn't be condemned.  Like LoveNeeds said, it's reminiscent of when Michael "died" - the strong and passionate believer vs non-believer arguments.  Not being able to see this suicide attempt story as part of the hoax doesn't mean that it's not part of the hoax.  Likewise with thinking it's part of the hoax doesn't mean that it is.  We don't "KNOW" anything apart from what the media reports....and we all know how "accurate" they can be.  But either way, we can send our love and positive energies to Paris and her brothers.  And to everyone out there who may be suffering.<br />
    <br /><br />I personally belive the "she's into the drama" and "who tries to kill themselves with mortin" are ment to plant seeds of doubt about the seriousness of this issue (if theres a hoax angle to it). If not, questioning the motive for attempting suicide just seems cold. And considering the source is allegedly "close to the case" (I believe thats how it was phrased) means to me, some one close to Paris. How could a police officer or doctor (who would be close to the case) know if Paris likes drama? <br /><br />So idk, I'm trying not to rush to judgement and be open to reports that are bound to come out at sometime and also other opinions.
  • Ok people, i have terrible thought but i need to put it out anyway so don't judge or get mad, i just need to put it there and see what you think about it.<br /><br />as we don't know "everything" about the Jackson family, and that most of the time people tend not to talk about family issues and pretending everything's fine, i got this idea in mind sooner when thinking about this again.<br /><br />We're in the middle of a TRIAL. Katherine Jackson is attacking AEG for wrongful death, and asking 40 billions for "damage". Whzt could influence the jury more than a proof of the damage... Poor Paris being a lost teen, trying to suicide. Most people would think the loss of her beloved dad is the main reason for her to come to such extremes. She's the little girl everybody saw on tv, crying and saying she loved her dad, and she's the one who made people understand who MJ is. Something happening to her after her dad is dead, would surely get people to think the death of her dad is responsible for her trouble and therefore a "damage"...<br /><br />I don't say that MJ himself may have been planning this, i don't say Katherine had this in mind, i don't even say Paris faked ! I just mean MAYBE, someone among the Jackson manipulated Paris to get her to act so, knowing it would serve the trial and maybe bring 40 billions home.<br /><br />I'm finished with what i had to say, you can slap me now lol
  • iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
    on 1370528375:
    <br />Ok people, i have terrible thought but i need to put it out anyway so don't judge or get mad, i just need to put it there and see what you think about it.<br /><br />as we don't know "everything" about the Jackson family, and that most of the time people tend not to talk about family issues and pretending everything's fine, i got this idea in mind sooner when thinking about this again.<br /><br />We're in the middle of a TRIAL. Katherine Jackson is attacking AEG for wrongful death, and asking 40 billions for "damage". Whzt could influence the jury more than a proof of the damage... Poor Paris being a lost teen, trying to suicide. Most people would think the loss of her beloved dad is the main reason for her to come to such extremes. She's the little girl everybody saw on tv, crying and saying she loved her dad, and she's the one who made people understand who MJ is. Something happening to her after her dad is dead, would surely get people to think the death of her dad is responsible for her trouble and therefore a "damage"...<br /><br />I don't say that MJ himself may have been planning this, i don't say Katherine had this in mind, i don't even say Paris faked ! I just mean MAYBE, someone among the Jackson manipulated Paris to get her to act so, knowing it would serve the trial and maybe bring 40 billions home.<br /><br />I'm finished with what i had to say, you can slap me now lol<br />
    <br /><br />Nobody's gonna slap you, lol! Great post. Actually something like that was running in my head too. Maybe AEG and the Jackson family are just trying to control jurys minds to win this trial. AEG tried to make MJ look bad with Wade Robson, and now the Jackson family tries to make AEG look bad with Paris.<br /><br />Anything is possible
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    mrbigshot<br />« Reply #14 on: Today at 02:56:47 AM »<br />This is reminiscent in EVERY facet of the "michael jackson death phenomena." . the family has always ascertained that michael would never intentionally harm himself <br />.............this is only the beginning of the shocker...<br /><br />I think this is the indicator that something even more complex is on the horizon.
    <br /><br />tumblr_lqx831qTsQ1qkd828o1_500.giftumblr_lqqt5oRtUB1r2vk5fo1_500.gif<br /><br />michael-jackson3.jpg?w=420&h=465
    <br /><br />
    - You think people will buy this? <br /><br />- Why not?This is the BTN.Our job is to report the news, not fabricate it.
    <br />                                                                <br /><br />                                                                                [size=24pt] You can't handle the truth...[/size]<br />                                                              A-Few-Good-Men-31.jpg
  • iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
    [size=14pt]<br />Dr. Conrad Murray<br />Message to Paris<br />'You Are Not Alone' [AUDIO][/size]<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/06/dr-conrad-murray-paris-jackson-audio-message-jail-attempted-suicide/<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray has outdone himself ... this time sending an audio message to Paris Jackson, telling her he'd like to help her figure out what's eating her.<br /><br />Murray used a pay phone to send what he calls a "letter" to Paris, telling her "I don't know if there's anything to do to solve your pain," adding, "I'm here for you."<br /><br />The message is bizarre ... Murray also uses the title of a Jackson song, "You Are Not Alone."  He also uses verses from "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" and "You've Got a Friend."<br /><br />And there's this ... Murray mentions that Paris consoled him "in [her] deepest moments of grief." <br /><br />Wow.<br /><br /> :WTF:<br />Listen the tape.. it's weird. I don't know how to embed it here
  • on 1370506191:
    <br />Ok, after watching her make-up tutorial on youtube I can say that she is a very goooooood actresssss........<br />Bravo Paris, you really convinced me that you are a disturbed teen. Paris kept saying: I'm weird. She even said that she likes dark lipstick because her soul is dark. Would anyone in hoaxland believe that Paris Jackson has a dark soul and that she is weird? The answer is:"NO".<br />I was really astonished by her great acting talent! She is really good!! Of course many people would disagree with me and believe that she is really disturbed. But for your information: weird people don't say they are weird. They just act weird and think they are normal .It's psychological....<br />Anyway, that video has been uploaded to serve the purpose. How many people around the globe are convinced now that Michael Jackson's daughter is a freak and needs to go to rehab?? <br />But I'm just wondering why MJ is putting her through all this? Her reputation has been totally ruined now. How could she ever fix that? She is only 15. She is still a child! Why.... oh ..... why??<br />
    <br /><br />Diggyon thanks for your post because I wanted to post exactly the same but I wouldn't have done it better than you, she really IS a very good actress I was amazed about her make up tutorial vid, her facial gestures which seduce the camera, just awesome.<br /><br />Why MJ is putting her through all this? because Paris is Michael's Major ASSET, why? because she is clever and Michael knows it I believe they have been talking hours and hours about the hoax and Paris wanted to take part in it to help her father after learning what kind of life Michael had, this way she will never be fooled by anyone (lesson learned) she will be respected and will grow with a strong and unbreakable personality, she has had the fortune or misfortune to be the daughter of the best known entertainer in the world and she has to take advantage of it.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1370531268:
    <br />[size=14pt]<br />Dr. Conrad Murray<br />Message to Paris<br />'You Are Not Alone' [AUDIO][/size]<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/06/dr-conrad-murray-paris-jackson-audio-message-jail-attempted-suicide/<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray has outdone himself ... this time sending an audio message to Paris Jackson, telling her he'd like to help her figure out what's eating her.<br /><br />Murray used a pay phone to send what he calls a "letter" to Paris, telling her "I don't know if there's anything to do to solve your pain," adding, "I'm here for you."<br /><br />The message is bizarre ... Murray also uses the title of a Jackson song, "You Are Not Alone."  He also uses verses from "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" and "You've Got a Friend."<br /><br />And there's this ... Murray mentions that Paris consoled him "in [her] deepest moments of grief." <br /><br />Wow.<br /><br /> :WTF:<br />Listen the tape.. it's weird. I don't know how to embed it here<br />
    <br /><br />Yep weird alright. I have posted this in a new thread already as we give all TMZ articles their own thread.<br /><br />
  • on 1370531268:
    <br />[size=14pt]<br />Dr. Conrad Murray<br />Message to Paris<br />'You Are Not Alone' [AUDIO][/size]<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/06/dr-conrad-murray-paris-jackson-audio-message-jail-attempted-suicide/<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray has outdone himself ... this time sending an audio message to Paris Jackson, telling her he'd like to help her figure out what's eating her.<br /><br />Murray used a pay phone to send what he calls a "letter" to Paris, telling her "I don't know if there's anything to do to solve your pain," adding, "I'm here for you."<br /><br />The message is bizarre ... Murray also uses the title of a Jackson song, "You Are Not Alone."  He also uses verses from "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" and "You've Got a Friend."<br /><br />And there's this ... Murray mentions that Paris consoled him "in [her] deepest moments of grief." <br /><br />Wow.<br /><br /> :WTF:<br />Listen the tape.. it's weird. I don't know how to embed it here<br />
    <br /><br />"Ive never been gone. I'll always will be available to listen to you", "Paris I to love you as a precious father loves his own child".<br /><br />I'm looking at this through hoax lenses (though I"m still conflicted to if this is hoax related, to be honest). This sounds like MJ talking to Paris through Murray. Also there were question if MJ would reveal himself to be with his daughter if this was infact a real suicide attempt. Maybe this is MJ making it clear that he never left his children (whether he's with them all the time or not) and has Paris back.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Weeeeeee history repeats. Feels just like Dave Dave. This is the biggest thing that's happened since Breaking News broke lol. And to think just two days ago I was complaining that this trial stuff was boring. Emails shmemails, snooze fest. But then oh em gee, Paris tries to kill herself! Oh the drama!! This hoax just got a B-12 shot in the arm! Bring it on, someone needed to spice things up. We were all falling asleep over here...<br /><br />lol<br /><br />I'm not sure why hoaxers still believe the media. MJ been telling us they lie and tell fictional stories about him and his life for over 25 years now. How many times does he have to tell us the same thing?? That's good enough for me to say confidently: fake fake fake, all of it, fake.<br /><br />He's manipulating us like a puppetmaster. Oh the emotional rollercoaster; the ups the downs the thrills the spills, which way is it going next? No one knows! He will make you laugh, he will make you cry, he will make you love and he will make you HATE. Emotion, feel it, this is living.<br /><br />Insult me, disparage me, rip me a new one. I really don't care. I am a hoaxer. If I cared what people thought of me I'd have long ago off'ed myself cuz I clearly just don't think like a "normal" person. I was born this way I guess, can't help it. Bird gotta fly, fish gotta swim, bec gotta think like a weirdo.<br /><br />Everyone is welcome to their own opinion. I don't feel the need to change anyone's mind. We are all privy to the same info. Draw your conclusion and I will draw mine. Kumbaya and all that jazz.<br /><br />But man this is fun. I am made of teflon, bring your fire brigade.
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    on 1370532931:
    <br />Weeeeeee history repeats. Feels just like Dave Dave. This is the biggest thing that's happened since Breaking News broke lol. And to think just two days ago I was complaining that this trial stuff was boring. Emails shmemails, snooze fest. But then oh em gee, Paris tries to kill herself! Oh the drama!! This hoax just got a B-12 shot in the arm! Bring it on, someone needed to spice things up. We were all falling asleep over here...<br /><br />lol<br /><br />I'm not sure why hoaxers still believe the media. MJ been telling us they lie and tell fictional stories about him and his life for over 25 years now. How many times does he have to tell us the same thing?? That's good enough for me to say confidently: fake fake fake, all of it, fake.<br /><br />He's manipulating us like a puppetmaster. Oh the emotional rollercoaster; the ups the downs the thrills the spills, which way is it going next? No one knows! He will make you laugh, he will make you cry, he will make you love and he will make you HATE. Emotion, feel it, this is living.<br /><br />Insult me, disparage me, rip me a new one. I really don't care. I am a hoaxer. If I cared what people thought of me I'd have long ago off'ed myself cuz I clearly just don't think like a "normal" person. I was born this way I guess, can't help it. Bird gotta fly, fish gotta swim, bec gotta think like a weirdo.<br /><br />Everyone is welcome to their own opinion. I don't feel the need to change anyone's mind. We are all privy to the same info. Draw your conclusion and I will draw mine. Kumbaya and all that jazz.<br /><br />But man this is fun. I am made of teflon, bring your fire brigade.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=18pt]“In all affairs it's a healthy thing now and then to hang a question mark on the things you have long taken for granted.” [/size]<br /><br />Michael-with-mask-from-Ghosts-michael-jackson-9397386-407-603.jpg
  • Bec:<br />
    bec gotta think like a weirdo.<br />I am made of teflon, bring your fire brigade.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Bec  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br /><br />I saw this on FB and I found it at least coincidental:<br /><br /><br />6/5/2013 9:34= (33) AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br /><br />945396_498914600163018_2078117298_n.jpg
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    6/5/2013 9:34= (33) AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
    <br />Wait, where's the 33 come from? I see 9:34 = 7, what am I missing, sunset?<br /><br />oh wait, 17+16? that does = 33. gotcha :icon_cool:
  • on 1370539025:
    <br />
    6/5/2013 9:34= (33) AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
    <br />Wait, where's the 33 come from? I see 9:34 = 7, what am I missing, sunset?<br /><br />oh wait, 17+16? that does = 33. gotcha :icon_cool:<br />
    <br /><br />Or:<br /><br />6+5+2+1+3+9+3+4= 33
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Thank you sweet for you're comment :)<br />I still can't understand how people have totally ignored the "make-up" tutorial, which takes me a step further: why a make-up tutorial and not a "cooking" tutorial or a "music tutorial"?<br />Hmmm...... well, in that vid Paris showed us how she is putting on make-up to be this strange "emo" girl. For me, it's a way she is telling us that she transforms herself into another character, this weird teen  through this strange make-up. And of course, all actors have to put on make-up before they act. I might be wrong with my interpretation! But after putting this make-up on, she started to act really weird. Guys please watch the video and see for yourself!
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1370524443:
    <br />
    on 1370518879:
    <br />Sorry, I can´t....<br /><br />Frankly and honestly, seeing all the attempts to explain this as part of the hoax makes me sick to my stomach.<br /><br />This is against all the moral values that I have. <br /><br />And I am not ashamed to say that. <br /><br />If it turns out to be different from what I think...well, so be it.<br />
    <br /><br />My thoughts exactly. It just doesn't make sense to me that Paris would go to this extreme to bring attention to suicide among teens or even children. Michael hoaxing his death is way more complex imo - I can't compare MJ hoax to this.<br />
    <br /><br />I don't for a minute think this story is real for Paris.  But it IS real for thousands of teens.  I know of several teens in my small area who have committed suicide.  Seems to me another 'lie' by an artist revealing the truth.  If it can happen to Paris Jackson.....it can happen to anyone
  • Love4MichaelLove4Michael Posts: 398
    [size=12pt]I originally intended to remain silent in this latest heated debate but now feel like something should be said.  I don’t think that one person here arguing their point can say with 100% certainty what the truth is regarding the story on Paris.  Unless you were there…you simply can’t know and this is too sensitive of a subject to "guess" wrongly.  In the 24 hours since this broke I’ve reasoned the following possibilities…<br /><br />A) The story is not true and part of the hoax -  Lots of hoaxers were very quick to fly that flag.  I’m having a REAL difficult time trying to find any merit to that argument.  I can’t fathom ANY positive result from this story (with the possible exception of it bringing sympathy to the Jackson side of Jackson vs AEG).  Some have offered that this is to bring attention to a devastating condition that's prevalent in teens and young adults these days.  The problem with that argument is that there are too many kids out there who are already teetering on the edge anyway.  Seeing all the attention to this being splashed all over the place could very well tip the delicate balance of the scales in their mind.  Paris is likely viewed by her peers as someone “who has it all”.  “All” in their minds, at this stage in their lives, is a far cry from what’s truly important…but if they think that she can’t make it…what message are they likely to take from that?  IMO this would end up doing way more damage than good.<br /><br />B) The story is true – Michael alive.  There have been many doubts expressed that there is no way this could happen if Michael is still with us.  I disagree.  It was visibly apparent the toll that the stress of his life took on Michael at various points.  Dealing with the BS from day to day from just about every direction.  Now wrap that all up and place it on the shoulders of a 15 yo girl.  Paris is very strong and well beyond her years in some aspects…but she’s still only 15 in her heart.  That’s a hard time for any girl…much less one that is stalked 24/7.  The sheer evil of the things people have said to/about her on social media is astounding.  Her Father (her rock) not being able to be with her daily for love and support would have to be very difficult and overwhelming at times.  Every human being has a breaking point...it's only how far we allow ourselves to "break" that makes the difference.<br /><br />C) The story is true – Michael gone.  Not that I advocate this option at all…but there would be no need to explain how this all could happen if that was the case.<br /><br /><br />With all of that being said, logic tells me that there is a greater chance of me erring in my judgment to think that this story is false or contrived.  That decision seems further supported if you observe the comments of people who are actually close to the family.  Not the “sources” quoted in the article but friends that post comments independently on social media.  They seem very genuine in concern for Paris and anger at the media.  These tweets wouldn't be necessary to propel a fake story.<br /><br />My bottom line is if I’m going to be wrong about something…I’ll take the hit for missing an element of the hoax and laugh it off as a momentary lapse in skepticism.  But, especially as a mother, I sure as hell am not going to take the chance that I've been dismissive or hurtful to a child that may be struggling under the weight of a very heavy burden.  I would hope that none of you would or you've completely missed the message all along.  God Bless Michael and Paris and help us each to remember to think and feel from our hearts.  I think that part is forgotten sometimes when we have our hoax hats on.  The world turns from day to day…but the hoax is not its axis.<br />[/size]
  • susieMJsusieMJ Posts: 43
    I guess i'm going to take the "anormal" (as the majority of ppl here think) side in this story, and say that for me this is at least 90% real... And yes, i've been very active in this hoax since the very beginning and i learnt A LOT - so i'm not blinded by the media nor just merely believing everything they say. I have to admit i usually follow the "this is all planned"/"MJ has control over everything"/"this is a circus and the greatest show on Earth" theories and i have laughted many many times at some supposedly serious things going on in this hoax (trials, burial, people crying, autopsy etc etc)... but come on, let's not get crazy with the hoax, calling every single unsuitable event fake... I mean, something is really wrong with the whole MJ stuff right now and it doesn't seem to me like those things are planned by MJ - this is no more about "fun" or "spreading messages" (because i am not a fool and i do believe this hoax purposes are far from mere entertainment, so i don't wanna be criticized just like other ppl here were for "not having learnt anything from the hoax" etc). It started with the AEG trial that brought back some negative images and stories with people lying and contradicting themselves, then Wade Robson brought his disgusting stuff over and now we have Paris trying to commit suicide ---> how can we still think it is all planned and keep saying "lol it's such a funny circus"? Well, no! it isn't funny at all and i have the impression that those recent events can truly jeopardize the whole hoax... I also feel someone's behind all this, trying to bring MJ down, bcs the climax that is being created  is just so negative that i'm almost 100% sure MJ has nothing to do with it. Because thinking logically - why oh why would he bring back the child molestation accusations? To clear up his image? To test people? To create attention? To prepare his bam? Well i'm not buying any of those thories... The same for Paris - why would he stage a suicide attempt of his child... It'll alter Paris's image, MJ's image as a father, Jackson family's image as they were not able to help in time... What would it bring to the hoax? Entertainment?....ehm not really... a message? the one of teenagers' suicides issue? I don't think so... Or maybe to create drama because it's just do funny and hoaxy to stage a suicidal attempt of your child.... I really think we should wake up and face things logically - come on! we are hoaxers, investigators - we should INVESTIGATE and that means wanting to find the truth WHATEVER it is... and not just merely say "It's fake i don't believe it"... I truly do not know who is behind all this negative stuff that is going on - but it is surely not MJ...What if he needs our help, what if he needs our support as beLIEvers who are supposed to spread the truth and investigate?.... Will we disappoint him? because while he needs us, we just go on saying that is all fake, simply doing nothing to discover the truth....<br />Anyway we should stay strong whatever happens - we've come too far to give up!
  • [size=12pt]Prince Michael Jackson Cancels TV Appearance After Paris's Hospitalization[/size]<br /><br />A day after the news of his sister Paris Jackson's hospitalization for a suicide attempt, Prince Michael Jackson I has bowed out of a scheduled appearance on highly rated German TV show. <br /><br />Prince Michael, 16, was to have filled in for Paris, 15, on Wetten, dass ...? (Wanna Bet?). Paris was originally booked on the program for its summer edition filmed in Mallorca, Spain. <br /><br />On Thursday, a spokeswoman at German TV station ZDF told PEOPLE that the production team is in contact with Prince Michael's management, which canceled his trip to Europe. <br /><br />Said the rep, Silke Blömer, "Under these circumstances, we perfectly understand that Prince Michael prefers to stay close to his family. We wish Paris the strength and the power to recover soon." <br /><br /><br />http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20706637,00.html
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    MJ is not dead. Then why would Paris commit suicide? <br />If MJ was dead, then I would have believed that she tried to kill herself.<br />Non believers believe the media because the think MJ is dead and Paris is hopeless.<br />What about believers? Do they think believe that Paris is weird and has a dark soul?
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Guys I've been thinking all day about this and now I want to tell you my thought: after 25 June we are many believers.Michael has subjected us to various tests in these years, because he knows how wonderful  is this great adventure but also very difficult.<br /><br />And I believe that when we get to the end he wants the true believers , those really convinced of what he has done, who really understood why he did June 25.<br /><br />Well...the verdict in the Murray trial has decimated many peoples, because they have seen the collapse of their beliefs.<br /><br />Four years of waiting are many, are heavy the long periods of silence....we were many  at the beginning of this adventure...we are always so many but a lot less now.<br /><br />And now the suicide attempt of Paris : another Mike's test for me. I have read many comments on various sites and many see their ideas falter with this news.<br /><br />For me Paris is with her daddy protected and defended by his love.<br /> <br />In these years we have never heard of her complaints or problems,  she has always seemed serene and  I think it was not a fiction.<br /><br />And now June 25 is coming....<br /><br />So  I can only say.... Michael now and forever united in L.O.V.E. with trust and loyalty as you deserve.  :bearhug:<br /><br />Paris...L.O.V.E. you so much, little, great women !!  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />L.O.V.E. you all my dearest Hoax family.  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br /><br />