Michael Jackson... every shocking death scene photo

Comments

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Who is the dude in picture 148? The one in light blue jeans? His back is all we see but he looks like LaToya's business partner Jeffrey to me?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1371354469:
    <br />Who is the dude in picture 148? The one in light blue jeans? His back is all we see but he looks like LaToya's business partner Jeffrey to me?<br />
    <br /><br />That was my first thought too when I saw that pic.  It's the hat/beret thing that he always wears.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I guess I mostly just see a big mess. Who packs like this; looks like a few valuables but mostly just junk to be thrown away.<br />I agree it's reminiscent of the 2005 Neverland search where they ransacked the place really violating Michael.<br />Looks like he had his 'Last Supper'. The Alfred Hitchcock book- reminds us this is a horror story/movie, the masks- that he is hiding behind disguises, the photos of children-that this is to bless the children of the world, the think outside the box was already mentioned.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1371359201:
    <br />
    on 1371354469:
    <br />Who is the dude in picture 148? The one in light blue jeans? His back is all we see but he looks like LaToya's business partner Jeffrey to me?<br />
    <br /><br />That was my first thought too when I saw that pic.  It's the hat/beret thing that he always wears.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes I think that is what made me think of him...the beret thingy
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    [size=10pt]Pictures taken on 25th June.....So why aren't  the rubbish bins out????????[/size]<br />rubbishbin.jpg<br /><br />[size=12pt]Oxygen tank added in after........it was planted for the photos..... [/size] <br /><br />tank.jpg<br /><br />Looks like recent rehearsal clothes...............Oxygen thingy,  has again been moved for the staged photos<br /><br />more.jpg<br /><br />I have more coming.<br /><br />The dirty vials and syringes have FBI fingerprint dust on them... :D<br /><br />To me, it looks like alot of the stuff he had lying around, are gifts from fans ......There are alot of gifts everywhere, some still in boxes, posters letters etc.<br /><br />Lots of suitcases lying around too.  The house seems like "he was in a hurry to go somewhere......to the airport !<br /><br />
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    [size=10pt]"Button my shirt" [/size] <br />shirt.jpg<br /><br />mjmessageg.jpg<br />Halloween 819 Bor???  Movies 4 house  "G" movies ............For the Florida state camp...??????<br />http://www.reserveamerica.com/campgroundDirectoryList.do?contractCode=fl<br /><br />He mentions getting PNR's   for the State Florida C.----  camp ...<br /><br />In the travel industry, a passenger name record (PNR) is a record in the database of a computer reservation system (CRS) that contains the itinerary for a passenger, or a group of passengers travelling together.<br /><br />Four days later, Katherine is shopping for sleeping bags... :icon_e_smile:<br />
    <br /><br />diff.jpg<br /><br />hatman.jpg
  • This reminds me of a series TMZ does once in a while, I tried looking up the exact name but I can't find it. It's one of those "Can you spot the difference?" things where they show you two photos that look exactly the same at first glance, but the more you look, the more you can find minute differences. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1371336141:
    <br />
    on 1371284220:
    <br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/15/michael-jackson-death-photo-scene-gallery/<br /><br />[size=18pt]MICHAEL JACKSON<br />EVERY SHOCKING DEATH SCENE PHOTO [/size]<br />EXCLUSIVEHere it is ... the Michael Jackson death scene ... every single shocking photo taken, from the doll he slept with, Propofol bottles, Dr. Murray's mysterious medical bag, portentous writing on the wall, old costumes ... everything.<br />0614-michael-jackson-evidence-photos-launch-v2-3.jpg<br />The photos were taken by LAPD investigators on June 25th, 2009, the day Michael died. A few of these photos trickled out during Dr. Murray's criminal trial, but now they're all here in one gallery ... ALL 155.<br /><br />The gallery is a fascinating window into how Michael lived ... and how he died.<br /><br /><br />Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/15/michael-jackson-death-photo-scene-gallery/#ixzz2WGpqlyD8 <br /><br /> ( view the 155 photos  via tmz link )<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Nothing shocking, a great deal of disorder as done to purpose<br />
    <br />yep  were these taken after katherine was there looking for the money he kept on hand?
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    well, everything is a big mess, it looks as if the photos were taken after a furious search. The messages on the walls and mirrors ...<br />where is the bloody shirt? In the murder trial at Murray said some things had been "moved" just to take a good picture. The filled boxes are likely to be receiving gifts MJ fans, maybe they were to be packed to move to another place, remember that supposedly had to go to London.<br />As the doll on the bed, seems set on purpose, think that there was an emergency situation, no it off of there?
  • <br />2good2btrue:<br />
    Oxygen tank added in after........it was planted for the photos..... 
    <br />Good one!<br /><br />About the doll on the bed: to mention the doll in the article and to show it on the first page is like putting the emphasis on it. A doll is a model or a dummy of a human being, fake. Could be a subtle hint that it's all fake and that there's been used a dummy.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1371379854:
    <br /> 2good2btrue:<br />
    Oxygen tank added in after........it was planted for the photos..... 
    <br />Good one!<br /><br />About the doll on the bed: to mention the doll in the article and to show it on the first page is like putting the emphasis on it. A doll is a model or a dummy of a human being, fake. Could be a subtle hint that it's all fake and that there's been used a dummy.<br />
    <br /><br />I thought about the possibility that Paris played with the doll in the bedroom of his father, and remained there ... but then discard it, I think it's there on purpose.
  • iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
    on 1371374209:
    <br />This reminds me of a series TMZ does once in a while, I tried looking up the exact name but I can't find it. It's one of those "Can you spot the difference?" things where they show you two photos that look exactly the same at first glance, but the more you look, the more you can find minute differences. Anyone know what I'm talking about?<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, it's TMZ "What's The Big Frigin' Difference?"  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • on 1371367413:
    <br />[size=10pt]Pictures taken on 25th June.....So why aren't  the rubbish bins out????????[/size]<br />rubbishbin.jpg<br /><br />[size=12pt]Oxygen tank added in after........it was planted for the photos..... [/size] <br /><br />tank.jpg<br /><br />Looks like recent rehearsal clothes...............Oxygen thingy,  has again been moved for the staged photos<br /><br />more.jpg<br /><br />I have more coming.<br /><br />The dirty vials and syringes have FBI fingerprint dust on them... :D<br /><br />To me, it looks like alot of the stuff he had lying around, are gifts from fans ......There are alot of gifts everywhere, some still in boxes, posters letters etc.<br /><br />Lots of suitcases lying around too.  The house seems like "he was in a hurry to go somewhere......to the airport !<br />
    <br /><br />I was wondering how they supposedly moved him from the bed to the floor with all that stuff in the way. Isn't it illegal to tamper with a crime scene before taking pictures? So many red flags.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    three lamps within what a four foot span? crazy :Pulling_hair:......crazy ! i was crazy once! :-[
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    on 1371410299:
    <br />three lamps within what a four foot span? crazy :Pulling_hair:......crazy ! [size=12pt]i was crazy once![/size] :-[<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121:  LOL!!
  • underthemoonunderthemoon Posts: 418
    That all looks so old to me....<br /><br />I can't find something that i rearly saw with Michael. The shoes ...i never saw hin with such shoes...the glasses....i never saw.<br /><br />All the clothes at the bottom.....looks like garbage.<br /><br />The Bose recorder is such a old thing....in some pics we can see a small flat tv on the little glas table right from the bed.....in other pics it is not there. <br />In another room was an very old tv, not a flat.....what can you do with such old technics ?<br /><br />Michael loves films ? Then he would take attention for better quality !<br /><br />In one pic the fire is on in the fireplace..... :fresse: Pic 127 fire , pic 123 fire out....why is this room in such a chaos too? Don't look like Carolwood.<br /><br />Some pics are made at day, some at night.....it was summer ! It must be very late when the pics where made !<br /><br />All staged in my eyes..
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Yeah, I remember long ago commenting on that security trailer pic with the boxes of fan art and posters. No way would MJ have just dumped all that like that--he treasured what was done out of love for him. I've long thought that the moving around of the Carolwood 'crime' scene items/details was a direct hint/reminder that Sneddon and his ilk totally tampered with the 'crime' scene at Neverland, planting false evidence and moving things to locations that better suited their false accusations against Michael.
  • underthemoonunderthemoon Posts: 418
    The pic 51 shows a tablett box...the name of the patient was Omar Arnold.....ok, but the daress was :<br /><br />Sunset Blvd Suite 1100<br /><br />I googel this adress and found that the Endemol Company has this adress !<br /><br />Endemol is a worldwide entertainment company and the headquater is in nederland near Amsterdam !!!!  :th_bravo:<br /><br />They worked with RTL and much other ! Oh, yes, it's coincidence....... :thjajaja121:<br /><br />Only have this german link :<br />http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endemol<br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Murray is a bit  disordered<br /><br />michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-073-480w.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Seriously, who lived in that house that bathroom needs a cleaning<br />michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-0219-480w.jpg
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1371410299:
    <br />three lamps within what a four foot span? crazy :Pulling_hair:......crazy ! i was crazy once! :-[<br />
    <br /><br />                                      a_plain.gif    <br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1371517939:
    <br />Murray is a bit  disordered<br /><br />michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-073-480w.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> :thjajaja121:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Seriously, who lived in that house that bathroom needs a cleaning<br />michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-0219-480w.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121:
    water bombs<br />michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-0211-480w.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />And this bed :icon_question:<br /><br />michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-026-480w.jpg
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1371517939:
    <br />Murray is a bit  disordered<br /><br />michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-073-480w.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />The chair is listening to the floor's heart beat, obviously. :icon_lol:
    Why not we saw a photo thus the June 25 when  was ambulanacia :icon_rr:<br /><br /><br />michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-0316-480w.jpg
  • on 1371519024:
    <br />
    on 1371517939:
    <br />Murray is a bit  disordered<br /><br />michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-073-480w.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />The chair is listening to the floor's heart beat, obviously. :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /> :LolLolLolLol: