Michael Jackson... every shocking death scene photo

13»

Comments

• on 1371517939:
    <br />Murray is [size=14pt]a bit[/size]  disordered<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br /><br />That is an understatement. <br /><br />Unorganized sloppy doctors tend to make medical failures (this an assumption)<br />
  • on 1371519024:
    <br />
    on 1371517939:
    <br />Murray is a bit  disordered<br /><br />michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-073-480w.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />The chair is listening to the floor's heart beat, obviously. :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />yeah prob it's hunting for poltergeists :icon_geek:
  • MFFreedomMFFreedom Posts: 273
    on 1371517939:
    <br />Murray is a bit  disordered<br /><br />michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-073-480w.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Seriously, who lived in that house that bathroom needs a cleaning<br />michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-0219-480w.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />That's exactly my point. We do NOT know if bathroom OR bedroom even are the true bath- and bedroom of Carolwood. To me this looks completely staged.
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    the pics reminds me of the Neverland photo's wich leads me back to the Child Molestation trial. again, somehow it feels like it points to that.
  • Well this is a clear message from Michael to us and whoever wanted to realise he is alive that everything it's staged otherwise Michael would be a serious disaster when actually  it's just the other way around, I really agree with Shy that the purpose of all these pics might very well be hinting 2005 raid at Neverland.
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    on 1371460296:
    <br />The pic 51 shows a tablett box...the name of the patient was Omar Arnold.....ok, but the daress was :<br /><br />Sunset Blvd Suite 1100<br /><br />I googel this adress and found that the Endemol Company has this adress !<br /><br />Endemol is a worldwide entertainment company and the headquater is in nederland near Amsterdam !!!!  :th_bravo:<br /><br />They worked with RTL and much other ! Oh, yes, it's coincidence....... :thjajaja121:<br /><br />Only have this german link :<br />http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endemol<br />
    <br /><br />RTL again  :icon_geek:
  • iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
    on 1371519024:
    <br />
    on 1371517939:
    <br />Murray is a bit  disordered<br /><br />michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-073-480w.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />The chair is listening to the floor's heart beat, obviously. :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Lol!
  • <br />
    on 1371519024:
    <br />
    on 1371517939:
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121: :LolLolLolLol: :icon_lol:
  • I don't want to open a new thread so I've decided to post it here, refer to the link to watch the vid which I am unable to embed:<br /><br />[size=12pt]TMZ LIVE <br />Paula Deen & the N-Word<br />NOT RACIST?[/size]<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/19/tmz-live-paula-deen-charlie-sheen-selma-blair-paris-jackson-serena-williams-chris-brown-aaron-hernandez-miley-cyrus/
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1371674075:
    <br />I don't want to open a new thread so I've decided to post it here, refer to the link to watch the vid which I am unable to embed:<br /><br />[size=12pt]TMZ LIVE <br />Paula Deen & the N-Word<br />NOT RACIST?[/size]<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/19/tmz-live-paula-deen-charlie-sheen-selma-blair-paris-jackson-serena-williams-chris-brown-aaron-hernandez-miley-cyrus/<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I see nothing :fresse:
  • on 1371693585:
    <br />
    on 1371674075:
    <br />I don't want to open a new thread so I've decided to post it here, refer to the link to watch the vid which I am unable to embed:<br /><br />[size=12pt]TMZ LIVE <br />Paula Deen & the N-Word<br />NOT RACIST?[/size]<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/19/tmz-live-paula-deen-charlie-sheen-selma-blair-paris-jackson-serena-williams-chris-brown-aaron-hernandez-miley-cyrus/<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I see nothing :fresse:<br />
    <br /><br />They are merging two news: one about the "N" word - racism (remember Front's "N") and the other about Paris Jackson and her nanny in that TMZ live. I still believe that Front/Michael with the "N" is hinting the word "NIGA=NIGER= BLACK PEOPLE" (in this case "racism") that is what he thinks Tommy Mottola is and this whole hoax is mostly based on that, IMO.
  • on 1371304531:
    <br /> Some of the photos are reminiscent of the Neverland raid.  Was it ransacked or was Michael not big on putting things away and tidying up?<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah I thought that too! What's up with the number on  some of the pics? at first I thought they were the date these pics were taken, but the numbers would not make sense to be dates.<br /><br />Hi guys by the way! I have been working working working and I kinda got very upset when paris commited suicide, but after thinking about it I decided to not buy into everything thing I read, so let the death hoax commence! :-) :michael_jackson-1135: