MJ's last phone call to Dieter Implicating GOVT/Illuminati leaked on youtube

Comments

• gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1379440994:
    <br /><br />(wow! finally something new to the hoax story!  :ghsdf: )<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly!  There've been so few crumbs on the trail lately, I've been near starvation!  Doing the happy dance now!  :multiplespotting:  <br /><br />
  • I'm not excited, i'm concerned. I feel that is MJ's voice. And I know he is alive. But why this tape? what are we supposed to do...and how are we supposed to conceive all of this?<br /><br />Too many questions. what could be TPTB's involvement in this hoax, if any?
  • Doesn't sound like Michael to me. But I'm interested...<br /><br />Let's see what happens!
  • on 1379423224:
    <br />
    on 1379420096:
    <br />
    on 1379418569:
    <br />
    on 1379416341:
    <br />[size=12pt]Come On,Seriously!!! It Sounds NOTHING Like Michael, So FAKE!![/size]  :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Maybe? but ask Dieter if there was a phonecall like this to be sure?<br />He has  facebook<br />
    <br /><br />Please Mattie could you give us the link to Dieter twitter account?<br />
    <br /><br />I said facebook..https://www.facebook.com/Wiesnerdieter<br />But i also found 2 twitter accounts (dont know if they are real)<br /> /><br />I dont think these twitter accounts have anything to do with wiesner? can't find a twitter..sorry<br /><br />It tooke ages to post..the forum is verry slow for me..and stops responding by every vieuw words i type  :computer-losy-smiley:<br />
    <br /><br />Lol my bad, you are right facebook, thanks for sharing sweetie.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1379446313:
    <br />I'm not excited, i'm concerned. I feel that is MJ's voice. And I know he is alive. But why this tape? what are we supposed to do...and how are we supposed to conceive all of this?<br /><br />Too many questions. what could be TPTB's involvement in this hoax, if any?<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe Michael wants to give us confirmation, in a moment full of uncertainty,he had to do 25 June..... :icon_rolleyes: a way to say, anyway, I'm here....  :moonwalk_:<br /><br /><br />
  • on 1379453787:
    <br />
    on 1379446313:
    <br />I'm not excited, i'm concerned. I feel that is MJ's voice. And I know he is alive. But why this tape? what are we supposed to do...and how are we supposed to conceive all of this?<br /><br />Too many questions. what could be TPTB's involvement in this hoax, if any?<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe Michael wants to give us confirmation, in a moment full of uncertainty,he had to do 25 June..... :icon_rolleyes: a way to say, anyway, I'm here....  :moonwalk_:<br />
    <br /><br />It does make sense what you are saying Blankie  :icon_e_smile:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    @ sweetsunsetwithMJ<br /><br /> It does make sense what you are saying Blankie  <br /><br /> :icon_e_wink:  :beerchug:
  • Wow there are over 50 people reading this thread right now... 47 of them are guests. What does that say about the topic? Hmm...<br /><br />This video seems rehearsed and scripted (many people here mentioned that he looks down a lot--at his notes?) and WHAT is going on with that Paul Greengrass-esque camerawork? Was it meant to look like someone was filming this from behind the camera (not suggesting anyone in particular...) or did this guy just plop his camera on top of the washing machine?<br /><br />Seriously this video is so fake it has me laughing so hard. That's not Michael's voice in the "tape"--his intonation and accent were off. This guy has given us absolutely no reason to believe this tape is genuine, or that he is "not bluffing."<br /><br />Edit--And what pray tell is his actual threat? Simply to "reveal" more fake tapes? I didn't hear anything concrete that we can expect to occur on September 23 if he doesn't get what he wants (which is what, exactly?)<br /><br />This guy's video has an AGENDA, just like everyone else in the media talking about Michael. F-ing vampires.
  • Hi Guys, I posted the link, I saw it on Godlikeproductions and I thought you guys would be interested. I wasnt sure if MJ was still talking to Dieter, I thought they had a falling out.. thing is the recording sounds real to me, though your right, it also sounds as if MJ is giving a performance in that audio... Also how come he isnt using his 'real voice' on the call, at least we know for sure now that he wasnt a drug addict....<br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Some believe that the voice is MJ and others not, I could not say that the voice of Michael, is so low and loud.<br />On twitter they said conspiracy Still Ongoing thru 2 destroy Black Families media & hiphop main culprit-voice of MJ / MJ did PPPYT-Dieter N talk 2 2009<br />It is the first film we hear, where supposedly MJ, speaks of conspiracy, La Toya did too.<br />According to the following article, it is true that the U.S. government wants customer data.<br />http://beforeitsnews.com/spies-and-intelligence/2013/09/update-from-iceland-our-spy-proof-communications-service-now-being-set-up-here-offshore-to-protect-your-privacy-2445312.html<br /><br />Another link which debunks the video (just the NSA)<br /><br />http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2013/09/govt-whistleblower-robert-conors-goes-public-wmichael-jacksons-final-phone-call-video-mkultra-2454500.html?utm_content=awesm-publisher&utm_medium=facebook-share&utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2FeGfl&utm_campaign=&utm_source=direct-b4in.info
  • Guys, do you know this video IS ALL OVER THE INTERNET!!!!lmao GOOOD JOB MICHAEL :th_bravo:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1379461342:
    <br />Some believe that the voice is MJ and others not, I could not say that the voice of Michael, is so low and loud.<br />On twitter they said conspiracy Still Ongoing thru 2 destroy Black Families media & hiphop main culprit-voice of MJ / MJ did PPPYT-Dieter N talk 2 2009<br />It is the first film we hear, where supposedly MJ, speaks of conspiracy, La Toya did too.<br />According to the following article, it is true that the U.S. government wants customer data.<br />http://beforeitsnews.com/spies-and-intelligence/2013/09/update-from-iceland-our-spy-proof-communications-service-now-being-set-up-here-offshore-to-protect-your-privacy-2445312.html<br /><br />Another link which debunks the video (just the NSA)<br /><br />http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2013/09/govt-whistleblower-robert-conors-goes-public-wmichael-jacksons-final-phone-call-video-mkultra-2454500.html?utm_content=awesm-publisher&utm_medium=facebook-share&utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2FeGfl&utm_campaign=&utm_source=direct-b4in.info<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I believe that Germaine in an interview he spoke of conspiracy of the government<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • He says he is releasing much information come Monday Sept. 23rd....guess I'll wait till then? Of all the information he supposedly has, why did he choose to release  Michael's tapes?  Also, Dieter Wiesner...always seemed shady to me.  Could it be that he is in cahoots with this dude?  Or in cahoots with MJ altogether to produce yet another twisted loop of this adventure?  Who knows.......I guess Monday we will know more.  <br /><br />Blessings
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hey wishy.    Yep. Let's just wait it out and watch. We've been waiting for 4 years already, so making it through till Monday shouldn't be a hard stretch. 
  • @Blankie ;<br /><br />MJ didn't create this death hoax overnight and fled off somewhere. This is a foolproof plan whose foundation was laid years ago.<br /><br />Let's see Monday 23 Sep. 
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1379432612:
    <br />Oh and also, we have a new user with one post who signed up apparently to just to post this video. <br />
    <br /><br />Yes I wonder who the shits it could be? Who is it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1379508750:
    <br />
    on 1379432612:
    <br />Oh and also, we have a new user with one post who signed up apparently to just to post this video. <br />
    <br /><br />Yes I wonder who the shits it could be? Who is it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.<br />
    <br /><br />if true, but give it a chance, see how is your participation here, I hope this person does not publish and disappear  :LolLolLolLol:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    IPOPPEDOFF ‏@IPOPPEDOFF 21u<br />@bobc_mass Is this really you sir?
    <br /><br />
    Bob Connors ‏@bobc_mass 17u<br />@IPOPPEDOFF absolutely not!
    <br /><br />
    Bob Connors ‏@bobc_mass 14u<br />@SeLib37 we share the same name (possibly), but he is endowed by the creator to the right to free speech. No matter how crazy it is.
    <br /><br />
    Bob Connors ‏@bobc_mass 13u<br />@Panos_Kourt @SeLib37 oh come on. He's got 50 lbs on me!
    <br /><br />
    Bob Connors ‏@bobc_mass 13u<br />@Panos_Kourt @SeLib37 he's fat, bald and ugly. I'm just bald and ugly #hegivesbobabadname
    <br /><br />https://twitter.com/bobc_mass<br /><br />Other than the bald head they look nothing alike. He looks more like that bald guy from the Shield. Looking forward to the 23rd.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• The video seems fake to me (overacted in my opinion, especially MJ's supposed audio) but the topic in itself is interesting as I do believe that MJ had real problems with those people and that this was one of the reasons for a death hoax (just the thing that he was supposed to be in one of the Twin Towers on 9/11 makes you go hmmm...). However the video in itself is hoaxy - it is hoaxed/fake or directly hoax releated...<br />I know it's completely crazy but the guy seems somehow similar to Conrad Murray (or the person who "plays" CM as we were speculating about the mask) - he has the same weird body language, the same speech tone, and the "God bless you all" repeated at the end really made me tthink of CM's video from 2009... I know it's far-fetched but so is almost everything in this hoax :P<br />PS. This video reminds me of an other one that was released some weeks ago - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M73LdWItKKA
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1379514793:
    <br />The video seems fake to me (overacted in my opinion, especially MJ's supposed audio) but the topic in itself is interesting as I do believe that MJ had real problems with those people and that this was one of the reasons for a death hoax (just the thing that he was supposed to be in one of the Twin Towers on 9/11 makes you go hmmm...). However the video in itself is hoaxy - it is hoaxed/fake or directly hoax releated...<br />I know it's completely crazy but the guy seems somehow similar to Conrad Murray (or the person who "plays" CM as we were speculating about the mask) - he has the same weird body language, the same speech tone, and the "God bless you all" repeated at the end really made me tthink of CM's video from 2009... I know it's far-fetched but so is almost everything in this hoax :P<br />PS. This video reminds me of an other one that was released some weeks ago - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M73LdWItKKA<br />
    <br /><br />I agree and noted earlier the similarity in body language to Conrad/Michael as well as that monotone delivery.  The wavy cartoon look of the film only adds to my suspicions.  And something about his hands seems odd.  If you notice the video is of very poor quality and the features on his face are indistinct, consistent with CGI effects.  But we've all by now realized that Michael often delivers the truth in a package tied with a ribbon of absurd lies, so I'm not dissuaded by the appearance of things.  <br /><br />The story rings true to me and is totally consistent with everything Michael has said over time.  What really jumped out at me is him saying he has EVIDENCE of involvement of beings from other realms.  Since he claims that attempts were made to decimate Black culture solely through MUSIC (note how he emphasized this), mention of 'other realms' made me think of Lucifer, the Light Bearer, and these lyrics from Jay-Z's song Lucifer:<br /><br />
    Lucifer, son of the morning! I'm gonna chase you out of Earth<br />(I'm from the murder capital, where we murder for capital)
    <br /><br />Hmmmm.....
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    Hey Susie, I was just going to post the same! Yes, yes, the video reminds me of 2009 Conrad Murray, I noticed that too!<br /><br />ANd if you listen what the guy is saying and you leave out his specific job-info, it could be Michael talking! (Just like in that Murray video). Pay special attention when he is saying at 0:14 seconds: ..'I may actually get a night sleep'....and the gesture he makes after that!<br /><br />This is a brief recap, you have to watch the video again<br /><br />
    Robert Connors says he became Director of Communications for Operation Sedgwick (which was formed in 1989 by Ronald Regan) in March 1994. He wants us make aware of what is going on. Connors says this project was the second stage of MK Ultra (mind control). He says it’s sole purpose is to control the African American population through music. Connors says “I’m showing my face and I will reveal my name for my own protection. If something were to happen to me, you know it was not an accident.” <br /><br />Robert Connors says he served with the Department of Defense for over 20 years. He says it was his duty as an ex operative to protect the constitution against foreign and domestic threats. He says he joined the department to create a safer world for his children and grandchildren, but in the last decade of his career he “has seen one of the biggest threats to the nation.” <br /><br />He says he has a series of videos and audio recordings proving the existence of the project. He says his division was ordered to destroy the evidence, but his conscience would not allow him to do so.<br /><br />Connor says the videos and audio recordings give details on Tupac Shakur’s death and other secrets that the public has been lied to about including “entities beyond the federal government and this world.”<br /><br />Connors asks fellow workers in his department to join him in exposing the lies. He says he is giving the Department of Defense until September 23, 2013 to expose this information. He says if they do not, he will release the videos and audios to the public via YouTube.
    <br /><br />Now remember what Jermaine wrote in his book?<br />(page 211, hardcover):<br /><br />..........."Michael was a prolific note-taker and note-sender, and he went through casette after casette on that tape-recorder of his. I suspect there are numerous attorneys, producers, record-label executives and managers who were close to Michael WITHOUT REALISING that the record button was pressed to capture a moment OR PROTECT HIS INTERESTS. Over the years, as his fame and succes grew, the motivation to record conversations had less to do with capturing advice than what people said about others or harsh words said to him."....<br /><br />............"I think many underestimated Michael"......<br /><br />............"he was also one of the savviest, with an intellect and a creativity that made him one of the smartest thinkers-outside-the-box at any table".........<br /><br />I can't wait 'till monday!<br /><br /><br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    It's obviously bullshit. Anyone with something to say and who is worried about being censored and removed doesn't start with a teaser trailer with the rest of the info "coming soon!" What, so that TPTB have ample opportunity to remove the tape and him? Dumb. Can't believe anyone is falling for this.
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    Anyone of you read this thread allready? > http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread971158/pg1&mem=<br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1379520676:
    <br />.... Anyone with something to say and who is worried about being censored and removed doesn't start with a teaser trailer with the rest of the info "coming soon!" What, so that TPTB have ample opportunity to remove the tape and him? ....<br />
    <br /><br />I just logged on to say the same! You beat me to it bec! Stupid guy - can't have been paying attention in the first lesson of 'whistleblower' school!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1379525253:
    <br />Anyone of you read this thread allready? > http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread971158/pg1&mem=<br />
    <br /><br />Just had a look at it Jos, thanks. This is the one WhoIsIt referred to:<br /><br />http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2357211/pg1<br /><br />This all has a ring of that event that never happened at Hollywood hills a couple of years back!