Majestik Magnificent calls Pearl Jr docu disturbing

Comments

• I just get irritated when someone calls us delusional when several of us on this forum were not followers of Michael Jackson before June 25th. The truth will prevail in the end. That much I know for sure. Blessings.

Yes, this is what also saddens and fustrates me. Too much judgement going on and sometimes it doesnt feel like a friendly, welcoming and sharing place to be.

We all have our own minds, our own knowledge, our own hearts. We have to find our own answers, but we can do that together in a supportive manner.
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    I just get irritated when someone calls us delusional when several of us on this forum were not followers of Michael Jackson before June 25th. The truth will prevail in the end. That much I know for sure. Blessings.

Yes, this is what also saddens and fustrates me. Too much judgement going on and sometimes it doesnt feel like a friendly, welcoming and sharing place to be.

We all have our own minds, our own knowledge, our own hearts. We have to find our own answers, but we can do that together in a supportive manner.

Who is judging you hun? If someone asks you why you believe a certain way, you should be able to give an answer. This is a biblical principle as well. If someone takes the time to ask why you believe in something, you can take it two ways 1. They are challenging me because they disagree and want to prove me wrong or 2. They are curious to know what I know and it may shed some light on what they themselves believe. That reaction comes from you and no one else.

I too am curious as to the main reasons you believe the way you do for reason #2.
  • It could be that Majestik is referring to Michael Joseph Jackson
    but of course we know his real name is Michael Joe Jackson as referred to in the 2005 trial. So sorry Majestik you wont stop me beLIEving <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I think this is Pear's response to what Majestic said

this was posted on her facebook page

Pearl Jr
    DAH-Since I believe MJ's ALIVE, then all the other accusations against me are IRRELEVANT "Alive!" explains it simple as it is

<!-- m -->http://www.MichaelJacksonINsider.com<!-- m -->
    Michael Jackson Insider
    <!-- m -->http://www.MichaelJacksonINsider.com<!-- m -->
    -Michael Jackson
    10 hours ago · LikeUnlike · · View Feedback (8)Hide Feedback (8) · Share

she's still promoting her documentary
  • I seriously doubt that Majestik is in on the hoax. I'm also sure that Pearl's documentary IS disturbing for anyone who truly believes that Michael is dead.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Do we know that is his real account?
  • Michael is alive. Firstly we do not know if the account is real, but even so, and really is true he has talked about it with Khaterine and Latoya ... why I have to lose faith? I've always been convinced that Michael is hidden for a reason, and he and his family were actually threatened with murder ... but the family say he is dead, from the depths of my soul, I know he lives. They are just protecting him.
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    Majestik Magnificent you are only 1 year and 8 months late with this . First time I read it, it made me very afraid because I thought it was the little boy,who was with jackson family being interview by oprah winfrey in november. also called Majestick.
  • Majestik Magnificent you are only 1 year and 8 months late with this . First time I read it, it made me very afraid because I thought it was the little boy,who was with jackson family being interview by oprah winfrey in november. also called Majestick.

Wow, really? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Is this a common name? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I do not consider this Majestik guy (if this is even his real account) to be in the know about the hoax, the guy gives me the creeps.

And you "dear" Souza give a lot of us the creeps.
    You still can't stand to hear the other side of the story now do you.
    It's YOUR way or NO way....unfortunatly something will never change
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I do not consider this Majestik guy (if this is even his real account) to be in the know about the hoax, the guy gives me the creeps.

WOAH...NOT nice!!! You may stay a guest with those words...
  • michael kiss posted this message from majestik on his facebook. there was one response i saw ( i am guessing from someone who is not neccessarily a hoaxer) and this person was wondering why he didn't know about all of the other people who are saying the same things with their books and videos and such. why it had taken so long to address it. this person also mentioned about majectik being michaels personal magincian and thought it all didn't make sense. i kind of wonder if he isn't just talking about pearl since she is profiting from it . idk
    funny thing while i was reading the message i almost got the feeling he was responding to the little survey someone here was taking a day or so ago.
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    Majestic is or used to be E'Cas' manager.

I think he managers Tatiana Thumbzten too... or he has something to do with her. Or used to.
    You are correct. They did attend MJ's funeral together. Also, he is a victim of mind control.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I do not consider this Majestik guy (if this is even his real account) to be in the know about the hoax, the guy gives me the creeps.

And that comment was based on? And as far as I can see, you were banned a long time ago 'vriend'. Why still here?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Majestik Magnificent you are only 1 year and 8 months late with this . First time I read it, it made me very afraid because I thought it was the little boy,who was with jackson family being interview by oprah winfrey in november. also called Majestick.
    Do you mean Jermajesty?
  • Okay, Majestik's job IS a magician! Does that tell us something? He's trying to make US and the hoax, DISAPPEAR!!

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> lmao!
  • kdkennedy74kdkennedy74 Posts: 264

And that comment was based on? And as far as I can see, you were banned a long time ago 'vriend'. Why still here?

Oh Souza I love the way that those that have been banned try to come back and cause trouble but yet you always seem to call them out and let us know who they are... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I do not consider this Majestik guy (if this is even his real account) to be in the know about the hoax, the guy gives me the creeps.

Idocare, just to let you know we all have a freedom of speech, and difference of opinion. Souza has hers. Have you just stopped and think she may be right? Maybe you were not in this forum couple months ago, but we had lots of trolls coming into this forum, stating that they were legit, and they were not. Or so many things were written in the internet and it was not true, we are just looking to the other side of the coin. Souza is just looking out for the truth like we all do. I am sorry Souza I am speaking for you, but I am fed up of people not respecting other people opinions. Now you said Souza gives alot of us the creeps. What do you mean by that? She simply stated that that Majestik person gives her the creeps, and that is fine, if she feels this way. We all have to learn to respect the other person's opinion. Idocare, please do not get upset I do not intent to get you all worked up, just wanted to express my feelings. You are more than welcome to post anything you want as long it is about Michael. Blessings.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I do not care what this person says because

1-We do not know if this is his FB account
    2-We do not know if this guy is in on the hoax

So no need to waste our time with this. If the family was disturbed about the hoax "rumors", they would have closed the hoax forums or simply they would have said that there was not a hoax around and Michael was gone for real. I do not care what others say about the hoax or about believers. I KNOW Michael is alive.
  • I do not care what this person says because

1-We do not know if this is his FB account
    2-We do not know if this guy is in on the hoax

So no need to waste our time with this. If the family was disturbed about the hoax "rumors", they would have closed the hoax forums or simply they would have said that there was not a hoax around and Michael was gone for real. I do not care what others say about the hoax or about believers.

AMEN
  • The family is LOVING the hoax!
    It keeps Michael's name out there and money coming into their estate.
  • And you "dear" Souza give a lot of us the creeps.

Yeah....about that...
    The family is LOVING the hoax!
    It keeps Michael's name out there and money coming into their estate.

You're not a believer, are you? What are you doing on this hoax forum? When I look at your posts, it is so obvious that you made up your mind that Michael is gone, so I would like to learn what your intention is being on this hoax forum??? Are you trying to find some support from the other believers to feed your ego or are you here to change some other believers' minds about the hoax?

Yeah....about that...

I'm tired of reading your negativity towards the hoax and now to Souza!!!
  • WTF are you rambling about?
    Read my SIG LINE.
    I'm just here...wondering like the rest of you.
    If you do not like my comments then DON'T READ THEM.

Geezuz H Krist!!!
    I guess this board is not a democratic board but a kiss some ass or you are out society. eh?