WADE ROBSON I WANT A LIST OF EVERY BOY MJ ALLEGEDLY MOLESTED

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I think MJ is playing chess and is always a few moves ahead of his opponent. And time is not a worry to him; from June 25,09 he may have a 10, 20, or 30 year plan, who knows. Thus I cannot rule out either scenarios.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1393669659:
    <br />I think MJ is playing chess and is always a few moves ahead of his opponent. And time is not a worry to him; from June 25,09 he may have a 10, 20, or 30 year plan, who knows. Thus I cannot rule out either scenarios.<br />
    <br /><br />Well, when all else fails, I like to look at the evidence.  I did a search on Wade Robson and the ONLY recent articles are from TMZ!  There are several citations from 2013 other than TMZ, but not in 2014.  Given that, I would have to conclude that this is just another fantasy story emanating from The Michael Zone.<br /><br />Is it a chess game?  Or is it already Game Over?  Who really are (or shall I say 'were') Michael's opponents?  If Michael really is as you suggest always a few moves ahead, what do we have to worry about except whether or not we'll still be alive when he returns?  On the other hand, what else is there to do in the interim but hang out here and speculate on 'what next?'  <br /><br />
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    on 1393669659:
    <br />I think MJ is playing chess and is always a few moves ahead of his opponent. And time is not a worry to him; from June 25,09 he may have a 10, 20, or 30 year plan, who knows. Thus I cannot rule out either scenarios.<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Mjonmind,<br />Who is his opponent and who is he playing chess with? MJ simply cannot oversee what is going to happen in the future because there are so many factors that can influence his 'chess game'. 'The world' is simply too big for one man to 'control' in a plan (or he must be God). If this hoax has serious reasons (inevitable at this point in my opinion) than time HAS to be a worry for him. No time for a 30 year plan...<br />
  • on 1393669659:
    <br /><br />MJonline I agree 50% with you I think time is not a worry for MJ but in any case I think his comeback will take more than 10 years since June 25. <br />Gwynned agree with you, I'm not sure WR is against MJ quite the contrary so I believe WR could be helping him.
  • After being a huge believer since 6/25/09 and studying every last detail like Dave Dave and fake funeral photos iv yet become more convinced, my wife watches tv and I see on NBC they are focusing on the word believe and on dateline, one of her shows she likes there are episodes of faked deaths it seems the media is attracted towards Mike's hoax and are inspired by it but don't reference to it but instead give clues I know this is a crazy thought but its my real opinion. I wish we could all see michael again and like sweet says it will likely take him ten plus years I thought this all along I wish he would just come back I have this idea to help Michael I think we need to somehow form a support group and agree to help him when he returns and where could he be? I'm thinking he's in a house in the woods somewhere and also think of this, michael Jackson is the most famous person alive or even ever in history still alive so I do not believe he was broke like they said no matter how many homes he bought or other debts he had there's no way ever he was broke I think he gave a huge amount to the government themselves and then went into hiding ands I believe he did it for his safety or he might have just gotten sick of fans. Michael is the kindest person and I know that he's still helping family,children and people all over but my wish is to help him realize we know he's alive and we need him back! He was saying he wanted to. Get into. Film maybe this is work in progress. :screaming-7365: Michel where did you.........go?
  • [imghttp://images_zpsb4bf5566.jpg][/img]<br />so i saw this and it got me to thinking. i wanted to see something of wade dancing as an adult.<br /><br />http://wn.com/wade_robson_on_dancing_with_the_stars    i was kind of like  :WTF: when i saw this . remember the video for behind the mask? what do you all think? am i a total nut case? ( ok don't answer that out loud  :smiley_abuv:)
  • Wade Robson is full of bs. Nobody believes him and honestly I think posting Robsons name just give fuel to the fire. Hes broke as a joke and after he broke up JT and Britney up, he has ZERO credibility in Hollywood and cannot be trusted at all. He can't even really get a job and now he knows this is the easiest way to put money in his account. Anybody can cry wolf, but it doesn't make any of it true. I never thought MJ was guilty. No parent in their right mind would take money if they truly thought someone was guilty. They would want the pedo under the jail. kwim?
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Michael Jackson Sex Abuse Accuser Wade Robson Wants To Review MJ's Molestation Criminal File!!!<br /><br />Michael Jackson's lawyers for his estate are in a legal tug of war with Wade Robson who claims the late singer molested him for seven years starting when he was seven-years-old.<br />Robson's lawyers are trying to get MJ's legal team to give them access to the late singer's Santa Barbara molestation criminal file, but the estate legal team are balking at that request!<br />The docs that are being requested by Robson's lawyers are the following:<br /><br /><br />http://perezhilton.com/2014-05-24-michael-jackson-sex-abuse-accuser-wade-robson-review-molestation-criminal-file#.U4JV7vl_uqg
  • bonnie2013bonnie2013 Posts: 91
    on 1401051058:
    <br />Michael Jackson Sex Abuse Accuser Wade Robson Wants To Review MJ's Molestation Criminal File!!!<br /><br />Michael Jackson's lawyers for his estate are in a legal tug of war with Wade Robson who claims the late singer molested him for seven years starting when he was seven-years-old.<br />Robson's lawyers are trying to get MJ's legal team to give them access to the late singer's Santa Barbara molestation criminal file, but the estate legal team are balking at that request!<br />The docs that are being requested by Robson's lawyers are the following:<br /><br /><br />http://perezhilton.com/2014-05-24-michael-jackson-sex-abuse-accuser-wade-robson-review-molestation-criminal-file#.U4JV7vl_uqg<br />
    <br /><br />Sounds off... he wouldn't need the estate to "give" him the court documents. They are public record. All you have to do is contact the courthouse and pay for the copies. Anyone can do it... even you and me.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    A great article by MJ Truth Now that ties Wade Robson to AEG <br />http://mjjtruthnow.wordpress.com/2014/05/12/wade-robson-2/
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    on 1401580617:
    <br />A great article by MJ Truth Now that[size=24pt] ties Wade Robson to AEG [/size]<br />http://mjjtruthnow.wordpress.com/2014/05/12/wade-robson-2/<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks  :),this fit well with the phrase........  "everything is CONnected" :LolLolLolLol:  :thjajaja121:  :icon_geek: !!!!
    What day is the civil case scheduled for? Or has it been thrown out?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Thanks for that link RK, I too was wondering what was happening with this case.
    Thanks, RK!  :bearhug:
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    One of the things I would like to talk about (as in 'the other scenarios) but yet I'm afraid to.....<br />How can we be a 1.000 % sure that Wade Robson, and others who came forward, are all liars? <br />(Please, all I want is a decent discussion, and in no way am I accusing anyone. If this discussion is not allowed, then I ask a moderator to delete this post).
    I have read the trials transcripts, it gave me a good  and very clear vision  of how they tryed to frame MJ. And how the acussers have lied. it was always about the money in everything. I  have read in transcripts and other  sources. and yeah i know MJ did pay out , there  was in the clausule, that  MJ never admitted he had abused or touched that Kid. Both parties had signed that, ask yourself would you do the same if it was  son?  , i know i would not, if someone would touch or abuse my son, he would be dragged to court, there would be no money in the world that could pay of someone touching my son. <br /><br /><br />Remember MJ had his trial, and there was a jury,  MJ was acquitted of all charges. <br />Everyone knows the minorty of people all over the world were feeding by press/media, we know the media has made him look guilty before the trial had even started. So i bet even jury members were some sort of indoctrinated by the media, i have read or saw an interview with one of the jury members, who said they would have found him guilty if he was, but there were no grounds to find him guilty, to me it felt like they were even eager to say he was guilty, but there was nothing to condemn MJ.. Nothing!<br /><br />
    Hi Do. I assume that the majority of members on this forum are convinced of Michael's innocence in this matter, hence the desire to see his vindication that is so evident. As well as all of the material 'out there' that we are all familiar with (from both sides), for me, what has always been overlooked is that Michael never hid his love and care for children. It was on display for the whole world to see even down to the brass statues around the grounds of Neverland that depicted boys and girls at play in many settings. <br />In the recently exposed cases  of  Jimmy Saville or Rolf Harris, it seems  these two hid that aspect of their lives beneath the veneer of a somewhat more 'traditional' projection of appearances, not flaunt it before the eyes of the world. If something untoward was Michael's agenda here, then being so open about his desire to be surrounded by children and childhood in general would not be a smart thing to do I  would think. <br />I probably would not be an impartial debater on this topic I am afraid, as this is the reason I am here in a nut shell. Because I am incensed to the very depths of my soul that a man can be vilified, crucified, ridiculed, judged, robbed and every other adjective you can think of that is applicable here because he may be a little different or eccentric. I also want to add right about here that I also don't think MJ was perfect or some saint either, he was just a person, albeit a very talented and kind person who lived in the most unusual of circumstances that we call celebrity. <br />
    Interesting reading.....<br />http://mjjr.net/robson/robson_film.html
    Hi Shy and RK,<br />Thank you for your answers, please don't think that I go with every lie that is told in the media. Up untill Robson and Safechuck came out with their accusations, I wouldn't even start to discuss this. In the cases of the Chandlers and Arvizos it was pretty evident that money was the reason behind all of it. However, after Robson (who vehemently denied abuse in the past, even testified in favor of Michael) and Safechuck (never read something about him in his adult years), and after I read some quotes of Ken Lanning (former FBI agent and now consultant in crimes against children), it is not too crazy to ask yourself the question: are these men lying or not?<br /><br />
    <br />Child-lover molesters almost never use violence for sex, said Lanning. Instead, they groom and seduce and manipulate and use cooperation to get what they want out of the child. "I can't tell you how many cases where there are letters from the victim written to the accused, saying, 'You're the nicest person I ever met,' or 'You've been so good to me,'" said Lanning. Many victims don't tell anyone of the inappropriate behavior because they are considered "compliant child victims." "A child can't legally consent to having sex, but some of them aren't necessarily fighting him off," said Lanning. "They're developmentally immature, and later they feel ashamed and embarrassed that they cooperated in their victimization."<br /><br />Because victims of acquaintance exploitation usually have been carefully seduced and often do not realize they are victims, they repeatedly and voluntarily return to the offender. Society and the criminal-justice system have a difficult time understanding this. If a boy is molested by his neighbor, teacher, or clergy member, why does he "allow" it to continue? Most likely he may not initially realize he is a victim. Some victims are simply willing to trade sex for attention, affection, and gifts and do not believe they are victims. The sex itself might even be enjoyable. The offender may be treating them better than anyone has ever treated them.<br /><br />Most of these victims never disclose their victimization. Younger children may believe they did something "wrong" or "bad" and are afraid of getting into trouble. Older children may be more ashamed and embarrassed. Many victims not only do not disclose, but they strongly deny it happened when confronted. In one case several boys took the stand and testified concerning the high moral character of the accused molester. When the accused molester changed his plea to guilty, he admitted that the boys who testified for him were also victims.<br /><br />The most common reasons that victims do not disclose are stigma of homosexuality, lack of societal understanding, presence of positive feelings for the offender, embarrassment or fear over their victimization, or do not believe they are victims. Since most of the offenders are male, the stigma of homosexuality is a serious problem for male victims. Although being seduced by a male child molester does not necessarily make a boy a homosexual, the victims do not understand this. If a victim does disclose, he believes that he is risking significant ridicule by his peers and lack of acceptance by his family.
    <br /><br />And:<br /><br />http://abcnews.go.com/Health/nice-guy-molesters-believe-theyre-child-lovers/blogEntry?id=14971620&amp;ref=https://www.google.nl/&lt;br /><br />(It wouldn't let me copy and paste the text)<br /><br /><br />In the Savile case, the claims of abuse came forward almost a year after his death.<br /><br />http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile_sexual_abuse_scandal<br /><br />Again, I'm NOT saying Michael was an abuser, I AM saying: how can we 1000% sure these man (Robson and Safechuck) are lying?
    Hi Do,<br /><br />Have you read the link i put inhere Do? vindicate MJ (what the hell is wrong with Wade Robson) ?, to me it's obvious Wade it's not telling the truth. I saw him saying that he did knew it all this time that MJ had molested him. still he was at MJ's funeral crying,  still he praised MJ and saying he felt compasion towards MJ , when the reporter asked him him how he felt towards MJ , and this was  after he acused MJ  , He gave tributes to a man who he claimed molested him fo 7 years.<br />He claimed it was his kid who remind him of what happened to him, still he said in that same interview he knew it all this time. He does contradict himself imo. ëxperts people who have been molested in their childhood, would nod what happend to them. But he said he did know all this time he was molested<br />when he did testify he was a little boy, in 2011 he wasent a little boy anymore, and the timing is very suspicious to me, he didn't get any work from the estate, infact he was replaced for another choreographer. I am not sure about this but ,wasen't he bankrupt? <br /><br /> /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1406681001:
    <br />As well as all of the material 'out there' that we are all familiar with (from both sides), for me, what has always been overlooked is that Michael never hid his love and care for children. It was on display for the whole world to see even down to the brass statues around the grounds of Neverland that depicted boys and girls at play in many settings.<br />
    <br /><br />Both Savile (Much of Savile's career involved working with children and young people, including visiting schools and hospital wards. At the time of his death, and funeral in Leeds Cathedral, he was widely praised for his charity and voluntary activities as well as his entertainment work) and Sandusky (said he loved being around kids and started the successful Second Mile Charity) were known for their love for children. <br /><br />That is why we have to be careful and not immediately call everyone a liar, as hard as this is.
    Hi Shy, <br />Yes I scanned through the link you put up (thank you for that, it was a reeaaal long one, I have to read it again more carefully right now!) and indeed it IS all highly suspicious, however I would like to wait and hear what will happen in October, that's when a court hearing is scheduled if I remember it correctly.