MJ Hologram Preview...It's As If He's Still Alive

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    I liked it. Looked like MJ to me.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    It couldn't have been him because the lip synching would have had to have been done by him and he hadn't performed that song before had he?
  • mjptdmjptd Posts: 45
    what if this is Michael's way to go back on stage? what if this is his plane for the future...
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Janet Jackson pays tribute to holographic Michael<br /><br /><br />Janet Jackson has paid tribute to her late brother Michael after he appeared via hologram at the Billboard Music Awards last night (18.05.14).<br /><br />Janet Jackson has paid tribute to her late brother Michael after he appeared via hologram at the Billboard Music Awards last night (18.05.14).<br />The 'All For You' singer was impressed by the way technology made Michael - who died of acute Propofol intoxication in June 2009 - so convincing as he performed to 'Slave to Rhythm' at last night's (18.05.14) Billboard Music Awards.<br />She wrote on Twitter: ''My brother, Michael, was, is and always will be a genius. I love you, Mike. Janet.''<br />It was originally rumoured Janet was set to join the hologram version of her brother on stage for the performance of the song - which Michael originally recorded with L.A. Reid and Babyface during sessions for his 'Dangerous' album in 1991, but which has only just been released on the posthumous 'XSCAPE' record - but she wasn't able.<br />Another tweet, posted by her team, said: ''Janet wishes rumors she'd be at the #BillboardAwards were right. She never confirmed as her schedule would not permit. She sends wishes for a great event.''<br /><br /><br />http://www.contactmusic.com/story/janet-jackson-pays-tribute-to-holographic-michael_4204539
  • Ok I have some questions...Holograms look like holograms...I understand this is now tech and everything but one of the dancers beside the chair touched his arm, did anyone notice that, and he had a shadow, in 2-Pac's hologram when the lights shined on his feet when he was in front of the lights across the floor you could see them through his feet cause this was a hologram when MJ stands on the lights on the floor you can't see the lights on the floor his feet block them out...And then the stairs are just to much...I like the way that make it look wavy in the beginning but that is no projected image. I don't know who it is but its just don't not seem to be what they say.
  • Thriller4everThriller4ever Posts: 875
    ^^^^ Because that's most likely an impersonator performing live on stage. there's no meaning in using hologram for impersonators.
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    on 1400658051:
    <br />^^^^ Because that's most likely an impersonator performing live on stage. there's no meaning in using hologram for impersonators.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Thats what i tought also,but i dont know anymore.<br />I saw it again and again.<br />But i dont think it is a real person,look how he sings love /love in the end like a robot.<br />And the robot move  is sometimes really like a robot.<br />I tought about CGI,but how do you make that possible live on stage? If it was not a film playing.<br />And if Michael was behind it,he made a not so good image of himself.<br />And than again,yes i Saw he touches the dancer next to him in the beginning??????<br /><br />To be or not to be showed us a recording from the audience,and said looke this is what they see/saw.<br />Is it possible they saw something else than we did? because they were exited and touched by it all?<br />Was it a live performance with a impersonator, and did they do something to the video what we saw???<br />I dont know what is going on here??<br />
    Saw this video on the other site.<br />So they used a Actor/impersonator?<br />We are to believe it was a hologram.<br />Than why does the hologram of Elvis looke like Elvis and Tupac also i think.<br />And why does Michael looke nothing like Michael?<br />And was the dancer also a Hologram..He touches her.<br /><br />
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    I thought the background, the dancers and 'MJ' were all part of the hologram? <br /><br />I thought the only 'real' thing was the front row of dancers with the lights.
    on 1400675798:
    <br />I thought the background, the dancers and 'MJ' were all part of the hologram? <br /><br />I thought the only 'real' thing was the front row of dancers with the lights.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes,must be  :icon_question:
    What I saw looked just like MJ. I don't get it.
    bec this is what it should've been<br /><br />Bn_54acIIAEHY3J.jpg<br />
    Ok? I'm confused, Thriller.
  • Ok this is what I think, I think MJ is a good impersonator of MJ's impersonators, the spins he did is EXACTLY the way MJ's impersonators does, as we know Michael likes CONTROVERSY this was served to the Media to talk about it, remember in order to MJ to come back he needs controversy and that everybody talks about him so this is the way he did it. It's real MJ performing on stage, I agree with the ones that have said the dancer touched Michael's arm and that another dancer bumped his leg "ON PURPOSE". I see a correct lip sync what makes me wonder: how the heck Michael could make a perfect lip sync if he never sang this song? <br />Furthermore I believe it was used a CGI effect on Michael's face making him look younger and distorting his face somehow, if you carefully watch his face looks sometimes like Michael while he looks different in other moments. <br /><br />http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2012/11/50-worst-special-effects-movie-history/tron-legacy<br /><br />Ah and I would like to highlight the helicopter sound while SWAT guys were performing at the beginning of the show, a clear hint to the helicopter where began the first doubts of Michael being dead.<br /><br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    The one that Thriller posted is a photoshopped image. <br /><br />This is what it really looked like:<br /><br />michaeljackson3948493.jpg<br /><br />michael-jackson-hologram-2014-billboard-music-awards-performance-650.jpg<br /><br />michael-jackson-hologram.jpg?w=350&h=350&crop=1<br /><br />a-hologram-michael-jackson-gave-an-amazing-performance-at-last-nights-billboard-music-awards.jpg<br /><br />However, yes, I too think an impersonator was used for this. CGI-like technology and etc. <br /><br />For those interested, here´s an opinion/info on that: <br /><br />http://www.damienshields.com/hologram-at-2014-billboard-music-awards-not-michael-jackson-but-an-impersonator/<br /><br />And some info/statement from the Estate: <br /><br />http://www.legendarymichaeljackson.nl/news/mj-estate-and-jackie-jackson-comment-on-virtual-michael-jackson-performance/<br /><br />http://home.mj-upbeat.com/2014/05/20/statement-from-the-estate-of-michael-jackson-may-20th/<br /><br />
    on 1400684064:
    <br />Ok? I'm confused, Thriller.<br />
    <br /><br />sorry i forgot to post the other image<br /><br />Thank you Mary.
    All of the above look like MJ to me.
  • on 1400686737:
    <br />All of the above look like MJ to me.<br />
    <br /><br />It's MJ using some kind of stuff inside his pants to make him look different/different shape and performing impersonator's moves way, IMO.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Agree with those that say the dancers look more like holograms/CGIs than 'MJ', some of the time, but to me he keeps changing from 'real' to CGI/whatever.  Doesn't matter how he did it, MJ/impersonator, hologram/CGI, bit of both, or none of either, he's got everyone's attention again (mine anyway!) - mission accomplished!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Did Billboard Use a Michael Jackson Impersonator for Hologram?<br /><br />The Internet is buzzing about an odd Michael Jackson impersonation that was billed as the King of Pop returning to perform a new song in the form of a Hologram at the 2014 Billboard Awards. Whether it was hologram technology or not, it clearly was a Michael Jackson impersonation.<br />The (Caucasian) impersonator did not look like Michael and the body wasn’t his. The technology is here to bring Michael Jackson back onscreen — using an impersonator and superimposing his face over the impersonator’s face. But that’s not what we saw on the Billboard Awards last night.<br />Besides the fact that he’s dead, Michael has never performed that song particular before. So there would be no way to superimpose his face singing that new song.<br />Still, gullible Americans were manipulated into believing the drivel they saw onscreen during the Billboard Awards was really Michael Jackson appearing through the magic of Hologram technology.<br />It just goes to show you that mass delusions are real.<br /><br /><br />http://sandrarose.com/2014/05/did-billboard-use-a-michael-jackson-impersonator-for-hologram/<br /><br /><br /><br />Appunti%20Windows-1.jpg
    That's how I felt - manipulated
  • on 1400682830:
    <br />bec this is what it should've been<br /><br />Bn_54acIIAEHY3J.jpg<br />
      <br /><br />yessssss, exactly.  mj's face is more oval, the holograms face is more squared.
  • on 1400685358:
    <br />Ok this is what I think, I think MJ is a good impersonator of MJ's impersonators, the spins he did is EXACTLY the way MJ's impersonators does, as we know Michael likes CONTROVERSY this was served to the Media to talk about it, remember in order to MJ to come back he needs controversy and that everybody talks about him so this is the way he did it. It's real MJ performing on stage, I agree with the ones that have said the dancer touched Michael's arm and that another dancer bumped his leg "ON PURPOSE". I see a correct lip sync what makes me wonder: how the heck Michael could make a perfect lip sync if he never sang this song? <br />Furthermore I believe it was used a CGI effect on Michael's face making him look younger and distorting his face somehow, if you carefully watch his face looks sometimes like Michael while he looks different in other moments. <br /><br />http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2012/11/50-worst-special-effects-movie-history/tron-legacy<br /><br />Ah and I would like to highlight the helicopter sound while SWAT guys were performing at the beginning of the show, a clear hint to the helicopter where began the first doubts of Michael being dead.<br />
    <br /><br />i noticed the same thing.  sometimes while performing it looked like mj other times not.  unfortunately they never got close enough and he never stayed still long enough.  some of his dance moves were on point with the rhythm and some were not,  surprisingly the moon walk for one.
  • michaelsladymichaelslady Posts: 279
    blankie, on the pics that you posted, does MJ have a mold on his face on the pic on the left? I have always gotten a really weird vibe from him then. but I don't know why. maybe its the way he was acting here in this vid. I loveeeeee MJ but that's one particular time that he confused me.
    The first thing I noticed when I watched it on the night was that the 'persons' nose seemed to grow down from their forehead like a tube, almost causing a barrier between the eyes and that the mouth was small and narrow, and the lower half of the face seemed to protrude. Also the eyes seemed more closed, almost Oriental and the eyebrows looked like the outer part was missing. Altogether the person is still attractive, but nothing like Michael Jackson, so the tissues I had at the ready were not required..... :icon_cry:<br /><br /><br />Bn_54acIIAEHY3J.jpg<br /><br />This picture posted by Thriller4ever above makes me feel like someone is squeezing my heart  :bowdown:<br /><br />That's what I expected to feel on the night, but instead I felt, disappointment, shock and then anger.<br /><br /><br />To be honest after looking at the picture below it looks rather like I imagine a blow up MJ manequin or tribute doll would look!  :icon_lol: :icon_redface:<br /><br />Appunti%20Windows-1.jpg