Karen Faye

Comments

• No one would be naive enough to post pictures on facebook and expect them to remain private. Thats just nonsense. And when TNZ posted them on their website why did she not sue if they stole them?????? Its all just laughable.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> So incredibly sad but true! No one is that dumb-some regualr everyday people dont even put their real pictures or adresses on FB! God!

It fits in with her behavour when she ran a Michael Jackson internet fan site in 2005 and charged money to people to join.. when MJ found out he sacked her and shut down the site, but she NEVER paid the money back.

So she knows how the internet works.. she isnt naive because she has run an internet fan site before.

I totally believe that she sold those pictures to TMZ.
  • No one would be naive enough to post pictures on facebook and expect them to remain private. Thats just nonsense. And when TNZ posted them on their website why did she not sue if they stole them?????? Its all just laughable.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> So incredibly sad but true! No one is that dumb-some regualr everyday people dont even put their real pictures or adresses on FB! God!

It fits in with her behavour when she ran a Michael Jackson internet fan site in 2005 and charged money to people to join.. when MJ found out he sacked her and shut down the site, but she NEVER paid the money back.

So she knows how the internet works.. she isnt naive because she has run an internet fan site before.

I totally believe that she sold those pictures to TMZ.
    Holy Balony-sorry...geesh. She knows how to like shrine -enize him when he is here and when he is not...working the fans emotions. So thats why he fired her initialy?
  • @neverlandprincess.. thats the story i have heard. She ran this website to support MJ in 2005 but was charging people a subscription fee to join and when MJ found out he was furious and sacked her!
  • Smokie,

I agree. Although I don't pay much attention to what is brought here from Karen's tweets anyway.

Thanks.
  • MercurialMercurial Posts: 101
    To some degree it is interesting that she was fired. Sheryl Crow has gone public discussing MJ's "condition" aka boners during live concert performances and she did not catch as much flack for it. Double standard?
    wait are you talking about how she said her and the band would bet, every night, on if michael would get a boner during their duet? or something completely different?
  • To some degree it is interesting that she was fired. Sheryl Crow has gone public discussing MJ's "condition" aka boners during live concert performances and she did not catch as much flack for it. Double standard?
    wait are you talking about how she said her and the band would bet, every night, on if michael would get a boner during their duet? or something completely different?

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Omg, are you freaking serious?!!! That is so disrespectful and unprofessional. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> I hope it's not true. Was anyone in his life a good friend, or did they all love to talk about him behind his back? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    Yes, during the duet and during the entire concert. Apparently "his condition" happened quite frequently.
    To some degree it is interesting that she was fired. Sheryl Crow has gone public discussing MJ's "condition" aka boners during live concert performances and she did not catch as much flack for it. Double standard?
    Disrespectful? Unprofessional? Not necessarily.
    People play silly games like that all of the time especially when they are close friends.
    They make sexual jokes and references without a second thought.
    It's disrespectful or unprofessional when the person is not a close friend who has earned the right to go there.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Omg, are you freaking serious?!!! That is so disrespectful and unprofessional. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> I hope it's not true. Was anyone in his life a good friend, or did they all love to talk about him behind his back? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    It may be ok between close friends but close friends don't publish their private talk on the internet for all to see.
    Mj didn't retaliate against Sheryl or sabotage her career for making the statements. If it is ok with MJ what was said then I will not play judge and jury to give an opinion. This is especially true since I don't know MJ personally and no one outside of his close friends or family know his sense of humor.

Outsiders...strangers...random fans assume that they know him but they do not know anything at all. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    It may be ok between close friends but close friends don't publish their private talk on the internet for all to see.
  • MercurialMercurial Posts: 101
    <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> i heard doing that stirred up some trouble.sheryl crow claimed that he barely hung out with her and the crew so for them it wouldn't be in the close-friend boundary to me when making bets about something that kind of nature concerning mj.its extremely tacky regardless close friend or not.BUT didn't she like hang out in with him in his room before so idk.gosh why dont they ever make sense? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> lol

*sorry,beginning to ramble.
    Mj didn't retaliate against Sheryl or sabotage her career for making the statements. If it is ok with MJ what was said then I will not play judge and jury to give an opinion. This is especially true since I don't know MJ personally and no one outside of his close friends or family know his sense of humor.

Outsiders...strangers...random fans assume that they know him but they do not know anything at all. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

None of us know anyone close to MJ or MJ himself. All I know is if I had a private conversation with a close friend and they quoted this on Facebook or whatever, I would no longer consider them a close friend. Why should MJ feel any differently? He was a private person who I am sure would want his private conversations kept private. If you did know MJ and had intimate conversations with him, would you repeat those conversations? I know I wouldn't.
    Since random fans aka strangers do not know Mj it is unlikely that they can fully know what MJ finds acceptable or not. At best random fans... outsiders... can only guess and speculate.

What my next door neighbor finds funny may offend the person across the street. Each person is unique and cannot be pidgeon-holed. No two people,,,even identical twins...walk in lock-step with their way of thinking.

To some degree it is disrespectful to assume so much about other people. I find it hard to understand why assumptions are made in that way. It is as if some people decide how others should be, think and behave. Who gives these people the right to place others inside of their imaginary boxed image of who they are and how they should behave or think. At best I can only manage my behavior and thoughts. It would be completely absurd and out of the question to assume so much about other people.

None of us know anyone close to MJ or MJ himself. All I know is if I had a private conversation with a close friend and they quoted this on Facebook or whatever, I would no longer consider them a close friend. Why should MJ feel any differently? He was a private person who I am sure would want his private conversations kept private. If you did know MJ and had intimate conversations with him, would you repeat those conversations? I know I wouldn't.
    True but MJ himself has stated on many occasions that he is indeed a very private person - this is not an assumption by me, this is what I have heard him say. I have also heard him say (in interviews) that things discussed in private should be kept that way - no assumption - fact. Anyway, regardless of this discussion, it is common courtesy to keep your private conversations just that.
  • I just could not believe this really happened,and as I said ,if it did happen, why would KF repeat it?
    Because she's a chronic, incurable "fibber" (to put it nicely) and attention seeker just dying to build up her own fan base from among Michael's more naive fans, many of whom hang on her every word and believe everything she says without hesitation or questioning.

Following Karen on Facebook and Twitter has been a really enlightening experience, and I've learned quite a bit about how she and her sickeningly lovestruck admirers tick as a result. I don't think Karen knows Michael as well as she wishes she did, and I think she realizes that she doesn't know him that well. However, since her own "fans" never seem to doubt what she tells them, she can tell them pretty much whatever she wants and remain confident that they'll just suck it in like brain-dead twits.

So much of the stuff that Karen posts online is all about trying to keep up appearances that she was one of Michael's best-est friends ever. But in the process of trying to act like a "Michael-know-it-all," she sometimes makes mistakes that people who really know Michael well would never make.

For instance, does anyone remember Karen's outrageous claim that Michael doesn't know jack about computers? That's what this Naomi story smells like to me, too -- Karen making a boo-boo that's obvious to observant people while trying to pretend she has insider knowledge about something related to Michael.

I find the woman very entertaining, to say the least.

I have to agree with you.
    I wanted to ask Karen a question and all of her 'fans"/followers/mj fans (which i doubt) threw bricks at me from a simple question....they were like "Karen doesn't have to answer to you...we already did...bla bla) they were like hypnotized by her....and they didn't sound like Mj fans at all. She makes up her own stories and gets "believers" at any time. I don't even understand her purpose but it doesn't sound like a loyal friend to me..more like an old woman who has/had a crush on her boss..
    I just could not believe this really happened,and as I said ,if it did happen, why would KF repeat it?
    Because she's a chronic, incurable "fibber" (to put it nicely) and attention seeker just dying to build up her own fan base from among Michael's more naive fans, many of whom hang on her every word and believe everything she says without hesitation or questioning.

Following Karen on Facebook and Twitter has been a really enlightening experience, and I've learned quite a bit about how she and her sickeningly lovestruck admirers tick as a result. I don't think Karen knows Michael as well as she wishes she did, and I think she realizes that she doesn't know him that well. However, since her own "fans" never seem to doubt what she tells them, she can tell them pretty much whatever she wants and remain confident that they'll just suck it in like brain-dead twits.

So much of the stuff that Karen posts online is all about trying to keep up appearances that she was one of Michael's best-est friends ever. But in the process of trying to act like a "Michael-know-it-all," she sometimes makes mistakes that people who really know Michael well would never make.

For instance, does anyone remember Karen's outrageous claim that Michael doesn't know jack about computers? That's what this Naomi story smells like to me, too -- Karen making a boo-boo that's obvious to observant people while trying to pretend she has insider knowledge about something related to Michael.

I find the woman very entertaining, to say the least.

I have to agree with you.
    I wanted to ask Karen a question and all of her 'fans"/followers/mj fans (which i doubt) threw bricks at me from a simple question....they were like "Karen doesn't have to answer to you...we already did...bla bla) they were like hypnotized by her....and they didn't sound like Mj fans at all. She makes up her own stories and gets "believers" at any time. I don't even understand her purpose but it doesn't sound like a loyal friend to me..more like an old woman who has/had a crush on her boss..

That's what it sounds like to me - but then this is just an assumption heaven forbid.
  • Sheryl Crow may have had a point.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

oh gosh <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • smilessmiles Posts: 129
    Sheryl Crow may have had a point.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

oh gosh <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

ohhh myyyy <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    I was going to ask what a boner was(never herd the word), but I think I know what it means by looking at that picture! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I think she does have a point though! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Poor Mike, I hope he doesn't visit this topic and see that picture!! Poor guy would be embarrassed! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • I found another quote of Sheryl Crows after he "passed away".

“For a moment there, I kind hoped that he’d staged his own getaway,” Sheryl told CNN’s Anderson Cooper during a phone interview Thursday night after news broke that Jackson died at age 50. “He’s got a lot of gigs coming up and the pressure of that, and I thought maybe he’d just staged a getaway. And when the news really started trickling in…it’s just, it’s makes my heart sick.”
  • I found another quote of Sheryl Crows after he "passed away".

“For a moment there, I kind hoped that he’d staged his own getaway,” Sheryl told CNN’s Anderson Cooper during a phone interview Thursday night after news broke that Jackson died at age 50. “He’s got a lot of gigs coming up and the pressure of that, and I thought maybe he’d just staged a getaway. And when the news really started trickling in…it’s just, it’s makes my heart sick.”

I hope he has staged his own getaway too.

Oh God.. please dont be dead. Please dont say the bad guys won and all we are left with are the blathering idiots hanging onto the coat-tails like karen faye and david gest.
    Michael.. please say you are still out there and you did this to get away from the pressure and all these goddam awful people you surrounded yourself with.
    Please report to the Naughty Corner....NOW! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Sheryl Crow may have had a point.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    MJ is most likely private regarding his interacton with the media and random strangers. Most people are like that. Who goes around revealing their personal business or feelings to random strangers? I don't. It is not known how Mj is with his real friends unless someone fits within that category.

For example...Mj's friend and music director Michael Beardon talked about a somewhat risque' incident not long ago when he first started on the George Lopez show. He described the Dirty Diana portion of the TII rehearsals. Michael Beardon referenced how MJ told him that he (MJ), the aerialist and possibly guitarist Orianthi might be together on a bed during that song. That statement shocked many people and had the forums buzzing. Why? Because outsiders do not know MJ or how he interacts with his friends.They merely assume and during that show's segment they learned about another side of MJ from one of his friends.
    True but MJ himself has stated on many occasions that he is indeed a very private person - this is not an assumption by me, this is what I have heard him say. I have also heard him say (in interviews) that things discussed in private should be kept that way - no assumption - fact. Anyway, regardless of this discussion, it is common courtesy to keep your private conversations just that.
    Yes, but why go on TV and tell everyone - of course MJ talks about things like that why shouldn't he? just keep the confidence to yourself and respect Mj as you would respect any of your friends - is all I'm saying.