Karen Faye

13»

Comments

• Sheryl Crow may have had a point.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    What tour was that picture taken? I can't find it on MJJPictures.com. I want to see more of that outfit, he looks great in it!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Sheryl Crow may have had a point.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    What tour was that picture taken? I can't find it on MJJPictures.com. I want to see more of that outfit, he looks great in it!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Dangerous Tour
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> For some reason this topic reminded me of the look on Michaels face when Oprah asked him if he was a V..gin during the interview at Neverland his face was priceless so cute.
  • Ive just read Tatiana Thumbzens books and she describes how nasty Karen Faye was to her, and how Tatiana suspected Karen had feelings for MJ.
  • :lol: For some reason this topic reminded me of the look on Michaels face when Oprah asked him if he was a V..gin during the interview at Neverland his face was priceless so cute.

i don't know why people ask such personal questions, people don't own his private life
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Sorry but those blue pants of MJ"S <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> wow! ANywhoo, why in the Bleep would MJ even be interested in Karen? Have you guys took a looong good look at her! Makeup artist ? Does she need one? Or maybe MJ might have gotten with here(if you get my drift <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and then said sorry Karen we can still be friends but I cant mix busines with pleasure. Guys dont be too hard on me , just felt like venting on her.
  • smilessmiles Posts: 129
    Sorry but those blue pants of MJ"S <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> wow! ANywhoo, why in the Bleep would MJ even be interested in Karen? Have you guys took a looong good look at her! Makeup artist ? Does she need one? Or maybe MJ might have gotten with here(if you get my drift <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and then said sorry Karen we can still be friends but I cant mix busines with pleasure. Guys dont be too hard on me , just felt like venting on her.

*LOL* i hear you.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->