Article from Feb 2009... MJ felt the end was near?

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- m -->http://news.softpedia.com/news/Michael- ... 5547.shtml<!-- m -->

Michael Jackson is reportedly suffering from a very severe form of infection that is proving resistant to antibiotics, thus taking over his entire body. Because his condition is only getting worse, he has made plans to have his three children handed over to his sister, Janet Jackson, who will make sure they grow up away from the spotlight, a pal close to the singer tells The National Enquirer.

This comes on the heels of a bunch of conflicting reports, which have it either that Michael’s condition is only getting worse or, oppositely, that he is preparing for a string of live concerts this summer at London’s O2 Arena. The tabloid claims, citing unnamed but reportedly reliable sources, that Michael has already spoken to Janet about adopting Prince Michael, Paris and Prince Michael II, and that she has agreed to do it.

“Michael feels the end is near. He’s terrified that if he dies, his children will end up with his aging parents or his brothers. He knows that Janet will give his kids a mother’s love and see that they grow up away from the showbiz spotlight.” the so-called family friend tells the tabloid. “Michael is in bad shape. He has respiratory problems, heart palpitations, is losing weight rapidly and now he is worried that he may have contracted a killer flesh-eating disease. He has begged Janet to look after the kids.” the spy adds.

Michael Jackson has chosen Janet as the one to take care of his children once he’s no longer here because he doesn’t want them to grow up with his aging parents or his many siblings. Moreover, it is being pointed out, he wants the three kids to be raised away from the spotlight and, in this sense, there is no better person than Janet to do it, as she herself is barely seen in public when she really doesn’t want to be.

As for the singer’s health, the same pal reveals for The National Enquirer that his condition is getting worse with each day, despite the many efforts of the doctors. “He’s been visiting a Beverly Hills clinic receiving antibiotics through an intravenous drip. Michael has trouble walking and often has to use a wheelchair, and spends most of his days in bed, at the doctor’s office or in the bathroom.” the insider explains. Michael Jackson reportedly contracted the infection as he was having surgery on his nose, and it has now spread to most of his face and hands.

Comments

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I know this article .... with 2009 the rumors about illnesses MJs began? Unambiguously rather January, 2009 or?
  • I posted that article on another site a few months ago and got attacked as if i had written it. Then as now, it sounded relevant, or at least something to investigate.
  • I posted that article on another site a few months ago and got attacked as if i had written it. Then as now, it sounded relevant, or at least something to investigate.

Well hopefully people dont get attacked here.. its all about researching and sharing with everyone to make their own minds up.

I think this is relevant as i saw on another thread that they think that janet may have had the children over for Xmas.

Also.. i do think that MJ will is fake... as i dont think he would have named Katherine and Diana Ross as gaurdians for his children.

Well hopefully people dont get attacked here.. its all about researching and sharing with everyone to make their own minds up.

I think this is relevant as i saw on another thread that they think that janet may have had the children over for Xmas.

Also.. i do think that MJ will is fake... as i dont think he would have named Katherine and Diana Ross as gaurdians for his children.

EXACTLY. That was my reason for posting it. My sentiments exactly. <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    if he wants his kids to be with janet.. why leave them to his ageing mum in his WILL!! then diana ross.. also not a spring chicken.. and no mention of janet <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

is this a legit magazine.. or merely gossip!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • if he wants his kids to be with janet.. why leave them to his ageing mum in his WILL!! then diana ross.. also not a spring chicken.. and no mention of janet <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

is this a legit magazine.. or merely gossip!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

It is my opinion that that will was held out of the stuff that was supposed to be handed over to Michael when He fired one of his staff people. I am almost sure Michael did not intend for that will to be honored. The names of one or more of the executors almost proves that alone.
  • strange februaury was when the news claimed elvis may still be alive
  • LouLou Posts: 169
    This comes on the heels of a bunch of conflicting reports, which have it either that Michael’s condition is only getting worse or, oppositely, that he is preparing for a string of live concerts this summer at London’s O2 Arena.
    It sounds as if the person who wrote the article was repeating something they heard, but that they are not so sure, IDK... since dec 2008 they started spreading rumours about his health conditions (they reported he was suffering from at least 2 or 3 diseases, as far as I remember) and soon after, he was announcing his concerts. It's strange and confusing.
  • The national enquirer was the one to report MJ had 6 months to live in December 08.. they were right almost to the day
  • all those criminal elements in Michael's camp, I would not put it past them to sell Michael out for money. Those papers will pay a pretty penny for a story especially if the source is reliable. They were right on the money date wise. That's something to think about.
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    burn all tabloids..
    if this was true, michael would've changed his will (since, apparently, he didn't want his aging mother taking care of the kids)
  • burn all tabloids..
    if this was true, michael would've changed his will (since, apparently, he didn't want his aging mother taking care of the kids)

Exactly.....the whole thing is soooooo confusing, so many conflicting stories its giving me a major head-ache <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> ...come back soon mike..x
  • burn all tabloids..

Exactly.....the whole thing is soooooo confusing, so many conflicting stories its giving me a major head-ache <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> ...come back soon mike..x

Who can prove that he didn't?
  • This was the beginning of the hoax get everyone to think that there was a reason to die because of his "illness"
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    @ King_Michael,
    I think so
  • And if he was ill and having heart palputations.. what the hell was Dr Murray doing pumping drugs into his body intravenously???? He is supposed to be a cardiologist???
  • wow in a wheelchair or bathroom??? he looked pretty damn good to me in TII!!! ive never seen a dying man dance like that!!! lol
  • He was pictured in a wheelchair. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • maybe he had surgery and couldnt walk because he was loopy from anestesthia
  • Okay okay let's say he's indeed dead...but why we never saw the body?
  • oh i thought that weelchair pic is for a disguise or something...but the mask over the mouth blows his cover hm...well i heard he has osteo arthritis in the lower back...maybe he was just having a bad day...osteo arthritis is a pain in the but and can really knock you down
  • Janet? Fear that his kids will go to his aging parents? Then if they dont he says to leave them with Diana Ross...conflicts here.
  • This whole hoax is weird nothing adds up when somebody dies you know what happened famous or not yet we are still waiting for concrete proof instead we ge fabricated stories from friends and family
  • im sorry but this article is horribly written lol first off they are mocking the surgries he has had on his nose...so in a rude way they are saying he has had a million nose surgries and now he has an infection through it all that spread to his face and hands?? that makes no sense as to why that would make him not be able to get up out of bed and walk...especially since he was rehearsing for the this is it concerts...tabloids are just garbage they say what they can to make money ugh sickens me. they say such horrible things because everyone wants it, if they say what all the good he does instead of the fake stupid garbage maybe he wouldnt be in this situation... i HATE tabloids it makes me furious
  • I agree with those who think this stuff was all planting the seeds leading up to the events of June 25th. Either that, or it was more of the tabloid junk doing what they were very good at...helping to ruin Michael's life.

But, it is all very confusing and nothing adds up. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> And, I do think the will was legit...after all, it left Joe out of it. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->