www.thisisalsoit.com

Comments

• are we still with the 7 thing, i really hope it isnt someone playing games
  • 77 x 2 = 154
    is that today or tomorrow?
    just a thought.... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • are we still with the 7 thing, i really hope it isnt someone playing games
    I agree with you. This would be allot of work to do for us all if someone is just messing with us. I hope its not just a prankster. Whoever it is, they seem pretty knowledgeable on allot of different topics we have all discussed before. Its all very interesting seeing where all the links go to.
  • thats the thing i cant help thinking it is a joke but at the same time i cant stop going along oh its so not fair,its sending me round the twist <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Me too. I find myself checking that website every day to see if its changed to something else. Its too hard to resist in case it is real. Going by what we have been given so far, I would say the person doing it has knowledge of whats going on somehow but thats just a feeling I have. Just how close this person would be, I am not sure, but unless its Michael or someone with inside knowledge, whoever it is they could just be guessing like we all are. This seems like allot of trouble to go through for someone just messing around but then again I could be wrong. If its Michael or someone on the inside then we are getting lots of clues to a big puzzle. If nothing else, at least we are getting an education on something new every time it changes.
  • an education i love it,but what we really want is mj
  • 77 x 2 = 154

Hmm, why is 154 today or tmorrow? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • You are so right and I hope he comes back soon!
  • Hi, everyone;

We had a nice topic going at the old forum about <!-- m -->http://www.thisisalsoit.com<!-- m -->.

Some very interesting re-directs. What are your thoughts on the latest:

<!-- m -->http://images.clubzone.com/company/images/3175.jpg<!-- m -->

It appears to be a nightclub in Ontario, Canada. Does anyone know anything about it?
  • 77 x 2 = 154

Hmm, why is 154 today or tmorrow? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

On the old board I said on the 12th of November that is was exactly 140 days after MJ ''died'' now the 25th of November it's exactly 5 month which is 153 days now that MJ has dissapeared maybe something will happen today or tomorrow?
  • 7 again...<!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

PS:hey guys. nice to see u again i'm DaduXLoveMJEver from mjkit but i changed my nick. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> *hugs*
  • YES INDEED..ITS GETTING CLOSER TO NOVEMER 25 AND DEC 25..

UM..IS IT MY EYES ARE DOES ANYONE ELSE SEE A REFLECTION OF A TIGER IN THE LOGO?? <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

I see it too! It looks like there is a eye,nose and mouth of a Lion on the seven to the right. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Its a full lion... just under the lowest 7 you can see its paw. Follow it and you get the whole lion. There seems to be a crwon above it too.
  • I think I see it but I'm not quite sure <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I am reposting this from the old forum. It was a post started by my friend Neo.

Greetings everyone,

I have just joined this forum, following my partner, Lacey5842, I became disheartened with these forums on the grounds of so much negativity, and people not wanting to listen to others point of view, and opinion. Since watching Lacey today, it would seem this has its differences, so would like to try to add my version of how i see and understand things.

Firstly I am 45 years old, and have followed Michael since i can remember, that's not to say i followed the Jacksons though, because i will be perfectly honest, i did not like a lot of what the band did, but loved everything Michael did, from day one. I am not religious in any way, I am like Michael a very spiritual person, choosing to believe in the power of the human collective conciousness and that of the space and life around and within us. That said, here is what i have found, and found it to be of some interest, though not sure how much, but would love others to offer their opinions on it to.

some of my investigations:

I have found some information that reads, “Michael's name in Hebrew means "Perfect One of God." That to me would mean the god of your or anyone’s religion or belief, I am not religious so to me it doesn’t mean much at all, but taking Michael’s spiritual feelings in to consideration it has meaning to him. It went on to say that “Michael Ashel ("Michael of Fire") is stationed in the South. Michael is often visualized as a masculine archangel dressed in robes or armour of red and green, He stands in the attitude of a warrior amid flames. Bearing either a sword or a spear, Michael is the guardian against evil and the protector of humanity”.

So some of Michaels outfits are very military like, right down to the red jacket he wore in the Beat it video, when performing Michael will hold a microphone stand or the microphone, which is his sword or spear, and when he performs on stage he is more often than not surrounded by the flames and fire of the pyrotechnics going off around the stage as part of the light show. To me the similarities are to close.

Ok it goes on to say “Michael the Archangel is the Almighty's Champion. He ousted the one named Serpent and Dragon out of Heaven. He is the 'only' Archangel (hint being Arch or keystone), no others are named as he is also the only begotten son of God but so named Michael when defending Gods name”. (not quite sure what that bit means)

“Saint Michael was one of the SEVEN (7) archangels in Hebrew tradition and the only one identified as an archangel in the Bible. In the Book of Revelation in the new testament he is portrayed as the leader of heaven's armies, and thus is considered the patron saint of soldiers”, which may explain why he dresses in military outfits, and in his videos surrounds himself with military scenes, like in the moon walker movie, and the history album, as well as many more.

If you take this information which as most if not all of you will know, is available all over the internet search google for the meaning of Michael the 7 angels. He just may have seen himself as having to take on the role of being the saviour of humanity in light of what the illuminati are doing or trying to do, and he knew about it. With his heart as big as it is, he would have wanted nothing more than to protect and save the people of the earth, and nothing less would have been good enough for him, even though that put him in incredible danger. The illuminati in turn would have seen Michael as being a threat to their campaign of control and global domination, and hence would have gone all out to stop him, however I believe he knew that and made his plans to prevent their evil doings toward him and his family before they got there. Now in hiding till the time is right for him to reveal the truth and stop the illuminai before its too late. If this is right he will be relying on all of us to back him up and stand by him no matter what. So are you prepared to do that?

Once again, thanks for this forum, I am so sorry there is so much reading but you understand that this would have been spread out over a period of time had I got here at the beginning so to speak, I have posted this in other forums, but with little or not interest which is why after looking at the way some of you work, through your comments on Lacey's posts seemed a good idea. I also apologise if some of this had been said before, i am a lazy bugger and don always read everything, bad habit i know. So i look forward to saying hi to people and seeing some of your thoughts on this subject, Neo :0)

Be kind and be safe
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Lion is July / August.
  • you go there touched by an angel, im ready,waitng and willing im part of mjs army
  • http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5551/72723030.jpg

This pic is so interesting. We need to find good pics of the shirt before the 777 was put on there. I think this shirt is from the Ed Hardy clothing line. I thought I remembered a tribal looking dragon design? Which made me remember this line from my post above

“Michael the Archangel is the Almighty's Champion. He ousted the one named Serpent and Dragon out of Heaven."

Also remember the bonus info we found after the credits in the THIS IS IT movie? MJ comes back out, he messes with his jacket opening and closing it and says some like

I'll open and close my jacket...

Oh dang, I can't remember his words exactly and I don't want to quote him wrong...ya'll know the little speech I'm talking about...where at the end he says "BAM". Anyway, that was a clue to look at his shirt...was he wearing these clothes in that last message?

So I guess what I'm saying is now the shirt has the 777's on top of the dragon? I just found this info

Properties of the number 777
    Symbolism

This number joins together the principles of the man, 700, the cosmic plans, 70, and their image in the Archetype, 7, according to R. Allendy. It is the universal organization, 7 + 7 + 7 = 21, the general evolution.

Represent the celestial perfection, 7, on the 3 plans of the manifestation: matter, astral (mental or soul) and spirit.

It is the number of the sacred work of the sons of God for the establishment of the Kingdom of God on the Earth, mainly for the period of the seventh millennium after Adam where it is written that Satan will be chained for thousand years.

In esotericism, 777 means that virgin spirits (those to which God gave the life with the mission to rise towards the Creator, until to absorb themselves again in Him) will know 777 incarnations during seven revolutions that the wave of life accomplishes around the seven globes of the seven world periods. The symbolism of this number is therefore the ascension of the soul through the physical body.

According to the tradition of Himalayan masters, 777 is the number of the celestial man and symbolizes the transmutation which takes place at the time where the man becomes conscious of the necessity to cover the path of initiation, and that he perceives, even of an elementary manner, that the goal is in God.

The purity - does not father and is not fathered.

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Touched By An Angel
  • i need to think about it let it sink in
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    Amazing info!! I have been following the Thisisalsoit links with you.
    Now the photo of the red shirt with 777.
    I bought a book last week called "This Is It- Discover the man you never knew"
    A unique archive of photographs taken during final rehearsals.

Every photo in the book he is wearing that same red shirt with 777 on it. Under different jackets and other shirts but it is there. Every photo. No orange pants guy at all, just the red shirt. Every photo has at least a part of the 777, except the silver jacket does cover that up but you can see the collar, it is the same shirt.
    This book is put out by Bravado and copyright Michael Jackson Company, LLC
    This means something I agree!!

Another thing I noticed is the site
    <!-- m -->http://www.seventyseven.net/<!-- m -->
    under news and updates it stops at June 07,2009
    No new updates since and it looked very regular up to that date.
    Perhaps a look into who owns this company?

Keep the faith!!
  • Here guys, I got a picture of the shirt without the 7's on it! (I had to make it smaller, it was from MJJ Pictures though)

vpe0q1.jpg

Very interesting!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    Also I notice in this picture he has his glasses on, on other pictures (Once the 777 is there) He gets rid of his glasses... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I know its in Hamilton, Ontario......I used to live in Buffalo, NY so thats how I know of it. Never been there though. Its on 77 King William st.....strange redirect.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Would have been a good shot without the woman in the backround <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • 2 Bad

Hi there! Or should I say "Welcome to the awakening!" I am so glad to see that you are following the clues...they sure are an eye opener. I have a thread that I'm keeping updated that has all the links we have been given by the TIAI website. I'm posting the link here, as I have been doing other places, to welcome you and everybody to come investigate the info and also share your insight. I hope it will be a helpful archive for those investigating and a starting point for newcomers.

THE ANSWER
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=150<!-- l -->

Blessed to have been,
    TouchedByAnAngel
    Michael_Angel.jpg
  • and there is also a jackson street nearby
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    There's a special part on the forum for TIAI topics:

<!-- l -->viewforum.php?f=72<!-- l -->

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->