www.thisisalsoit.com

Comments

• Bible

Number of times is necessary to forgive offenses (Mt 18,22). However, according to other references, such as NRSV Bible, some Protestant editions, or in the visions of Maria Valtorta, Jesus asks to forgive 70 times 7 times.The 77 generations of Adam to the Christ according to the evangelist of Luke. (Lk 3,23-38)

Cain is avenged 7 times but Lamek, 77 times. (Gn 4,24)

This must be what Katherine whas refering to when asked about her husband's indiscretions
  • look to which site it is directed now!! 3175.jpg

i googled seventy seven and i found a few sites but this one got my attention. seventy-seven: resurrection

<!-- m -->http://www.seventyseven.net/<!-- m -->

and also i got this: 77 - MJJ Photography http://www.mjjphotography.net/gallery/5449977_YTxcB/6/360353640_AgeKD/Medium

Pammy,
    Most of the photos seem to be of Kentucky. # 77 could be either a wall in Kentucky, or it's Hadrian's wall. #83 is photo of The Last Supper
    What do you think?
  • Ok, here are the names of the 7th track from each album I own.

Off The Wall / She's out of my Life
    Bad / Man in the Mirror
    Thriller 25th Anniversary Edition / Human Nature
    Dangerous / Heal the World
    History /Money
    Essential /Another Part of Me
    Blood on the Dance Floor / Money (Fire Island Radio Edit)
    Invincible / Butterflies

Does anyone know what the 7th track on the This Is It Cd is?

Bad / Man in the Mirror
    History /Money
    Invincible / Butterflies

Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)
  • i got to the link and this is what i see: 77

and the website change to this:
    <!-- m -->http://images.clubzone.com/company/images/3175.jpg<!-- m -->

IT'S SEVEN AGAAAAAAAAAAIN

Michael always have connection with this number 7even

it's a clue ! (i hope !)
  • dyannedyanne Posts: 134
    The seven indicates the senses of a change after an accomplished cycle and of a positive renewal.

So IMO this is all coming to an end. the BAM
  • And what a big BAM it will be.
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    The seven indicates the senses of a change after an accomplished cycle and of a positive renewal.

if this is true where is the next link going to post? and what time does it usually change?
  • This image seventy seven 77 looks like MJ's logo...it has two seven's facing each other too
  • The seven indicates the senses of a change after an accomplished cycle and of a positive renewal.

Man, I wonder how this is gonna end. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • The seven indicates the senses of a change after an accomplished cycle and of a positive renewal.

if this is true where is the next link going to post? and what time does it usually change?

The time that it changes varies and it has changed more than once on a few occasions within a 24 hour period. You just have to keep checking it.
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508

The time that it changes varies and it has changed more than once on a few occasions within a 24 hour period. You just have to keep checking it.
    damn...
  • Maybe I'm slow and someone already mentioned it but, in TII on MJ's shirt (the red shirt w/ the gray coat and black pants outfit), there on the right side you see 777. And also, to me, the 77 logo looks very much like an "M" <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • How about this, they both have 7's facing each other.

3175.jpgMJ_Logo.jpg
  • How about this, they both have 7's facing each other.

3175.jpgMJ_Logo.jpg

oh this is too cool !

GANK,

Our babe is comiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing !!!!

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Maybe I'm slow and someone already mentioned it but, in TII on MJ's shirt (the red shirt w/ the gray coat and black pants outfit), there on the right side you see 777. And also, to me, the 77 logo looks very much like an "M" <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    Really?! Do you have a picture? I might be able to find one actually...I'm curious now. Lol
    Really?! Do you have a picture? I might be able to find one actually...I'm curious now. Lol

Do you mean this one???
    72723030.jpg
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    Yes indeed , 777 <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • So what's with the 777? It can't be a date <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • The numerical value of the Hebrew word NMLA IVMM, meaning "filled with light", gives 777.

Bad / Man in the Mirror
    History /Money
    Invincible / Butterflies

This is it cd track 7:
    7. "Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)" (7" version) 3:54
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Do you mean this one???
    72723030.jpg
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

OH LORD! I saw this 3-4 days ago and spent forever looking up the symbolism. However, someone at MJHD beat me to it and I forgot to post their thread here. Oops.
    Anyway, the most amazing thing, I think, about this shirt, is not the fact the 777 is there, it's the fact it wasn't there for all of rehearsal. He purposely had someone glue rhinestones on his shirt for it to say 777. He could of had ANYTHING on there.
    There's a definite reason for the 777 to be on that shirt....
    If that's not a clue, I don't know what is.

One of the biggest clues in my book.

Edit: I'm not sure if the person at MJHD noticed, or anyone noticed, the crystal clear lack of "777" on at least one picture. I thought I'd point that out.
  • YES INDEED..ITS GETTING CLOSER TO NOVEMER 25 AND DEC 25..

UM..IS IT MY EYES ARE DOES ANYONE ELSE SEE A REFLECTION OF A TIGER IN THE LOGO?? <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

I see it too! It looks like there is a eye,nose and mouth of a Lion on the seven to the right. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Ok guys... one of the previous clues was about bits and pieces and putting things all together so I have attempted to look at the clues from a big picture standpoint. Please let me know your thoughts.

http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/2009/11/24/thisisalsoit-clues-to-date-putting-it-all-together/

Brilliant job on your summary! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Ok guys... one of the previous clues was about bits and pieces and putting things all together so I have attempted to look at the clues from a big picture standpoint. Please let me know your thoughts.

http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/2009/11/24/thisisalsoit-clues-to-date-putting-it-all-together/

Brilliant job on your summary! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Yes, this is AWESOME !!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->