New blog: Mike; victim of Illuminati & Mind Control?

Comments

• Ok here u pple go again misunderstanding me! The lady claims during the early Jackson 5 days they got raped right before performing......cmon Mike was wat 10 11 12 do u really think he got raped then right away go on stage and performing the way he did....he was a lil dynomite on stage u would think that young and smallbu would b able to see it....i never said he could not get over it laters years READ MY WHOLE FUCKING COMMENT NEXT TIME......maybe he did, which I highly doubt, but if so then thas sumin idk who can function that well just after getting raped...thas my fucking point so before yall attck me. And call me stupid read my fucking comments and stop kissing Sousa ans mo's ass....u dnt have to agree with everything they say an im not even trying to b disrespectful but pple calling ne dumb without even doing their own research r low minded and fucking retarded b.c I believe in my own beliefs and not sum1 elses......I standby what I believe in until proven otherwise WITH FACTS.....with that being said if ur gonna ban for expressing my opinion then so be it but to all u who dnt wana think for urselves go suck it.......to mo and souza I'm not mad about the thread b.c we each have a mind of our own and choose wat to believe and have our own opinions...I am however mad at the fact that u and other pple r bashing and trying to bring dwn my opinion based on a theory thas not even proven as fact.....and with that being said i think this will b my final posting on this topic nd idc yall cus bash it all y'all want cuz ill stick to my belief.....

Nd u to m w.e ur name is who quoted me on his heart how about u go back and read my dann comment before u reply.......I said since MJ as y'all claim was under mind control everything he did wasnt him....his music his heart...that it was him who touched others Hearts but the pple who control him....thas wat I fucking sais so get it straight....and as ive stated 1000 times......I do have a open mind about the illuminati in general(u dnt have to conncet MJ with the illuminati to have an open mind about them).........I'm done here

Hi LiteEyeZ22 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> wooow....U know wht??? I think U just had ur own "demonstration of freedom"- of speech and expressing ur own mind here! My hat of to that! Why ?? bcz I feel we must NOT be afraid to express our minds (bcz we might get banned if we don't think like most of ppl around here)!
    So LiteEyeZ22...I supported ur comments from the beggining bcz we think alike <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->; so far <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hi LiteEyeZ22 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> wooow....U know wht??? I think U just had ur own "demonstration of freedom"- of speech and expressing ur own mind here! My hat of to that! Why ?? bcz I feel we must NOT be afraid to express our minds (bcz we might get banned if we don't think like most of ppl around here)!
    So LiteEyeZ22...I supported ur comments from the beggining bcz we think alike <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->; so far <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Arianna_07 stop provoking. No one is banned for expressing an opinion. No one ever was, and no one will ever be. You know that very well.

Your reply is not a contribution to the discussion at all, you're just trying to stir things up.
  • Hi *Mo*...I'm not provoking or stiring things up! But in my case, when I posted my opinion, I was told that my account will be deactivated, wich means that I will get banned! All this bcz my thoughts about this thread were considered to be a Rejection + yelling and bashing from my side! Wich never happent! In fact, I never used an agressive / unnapropriate language on this forum, and u know it!
    ....so once again, if I do agree with someone here or not, doesn't mean I'm provoking or stiring..ok? Please, don't missjudge me again!
    Thank You,
  • "I would like to know your thoughts on how you think this would not be possible though, because I would love this theory to be completely debunked because I dont like it either." (Souza)

Here are my thoughts <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

This thread “Mike; victim of Illuminati & Mind Control?“ started from the belief that Illuminati does exists and they were/are behind the curtain of Mj’s entire life !!!

But my thread starts from the question - Do The Illuminati Really Exists?
    Is this power fact or fiction?

So before debating a Thread about Mj and his connections with the Illuminati Power, we should’ve presented first a knowledge base about whether this power does or does not exists! BCZ we cannot create such a controversial thread based on informations half real and half fiction/far fetched, and use it to open ppls eyes and minds!
    We cannot turn a fly into a horse, like it happent here, were ppl already belive that this Illuminati could be the secret powerful source to be blamed for MJ’s unhappy childhood and abuse, success, skin desease, tone of voice, words, actions, life and death!

I will present you another side of this Illuminati Theory to show you why I don’t BeLIEve in this thread (Mike; the victim of Illuminati) and why I am being skeptical about beliving it!

Question: "What is the Illuminati conspiracy?"
    Answer:
    The Illuminati conspiracy is a conspiracy theory which holds that there is a "global elite" society that is either in control of the world, or is seeking to take control of the world. As with most conspiracy theories, beliefs regarding the Illuminati conspiracy vary widely. As a result, it is virtually impossible to give a synopsis of the Illuminati conspiracy. Popularized in recent books and movies, the Illuminati conspiracy has definitely reached "cult fiction" status.

The Illuminati are a recurring theme in popular culture. References to such an organization appear in many fictional works across many genres, appearing in print, in film, on television, in video games, in comic book series, as well as in both trading card and roleplaying games.

The Illuminati was a secret society in Bavaria in the late 18th century. They had a political agenda that included republicanism and abolition of monarchies, which they tried to institute by means of subterfuge, secrecy, and conspiracy, including the infiltration of other organizations. They fancied themselves to be "enlightened" but they had little success and were destroyed within fifteen years of their origin (Pipes 1997).

A key figure in the conspiracy theory movement, Myron Fagan, devoted his latter years to finding evidence that a variety of historical events from Waterloo, The French Revolution, JFK's assassination and the communist plot to hasten the New World Order by infiltrating the Hollywood film industry, were all orchestrated by the Illuminati.
    It is to be noted that the main groundswell of interest in the Illuminati and the assertions that it exists today began after the publication of The Illuminatus trilogy, written in the 1970s by two then Playboy associate editors, Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson. A post-modern science fiction work, the trilogy looked at the Illuminati's plot to rule the world, whilst fighting opposition, one of the chief protagonists being the Justified Ancients of Mu Mu.
    The shadowy world of secret signs and societies; a world where every major political event, high-profile disease, celebrity assassination and international agreement are woven together into one mass blanket of "truth" is one that has found a natural home on the Internet. Bolstered by their peers in what has been sometimes termed "communal reinforcement", the theorists continue to fantasise that there is a grand plan at work and that they are part of the righteous fight against it. Considering that the Illuminati is apparently such a secret society, it is difficult to ascertain how the theorists have so many notions about their aims and objectives. Supposition abounds on Internet forums and conspiracy websites, with ever more interwoven fantasies proliferating.
    Skeptics who are aware of the aggressive power of international governments yet refuse to believe that every world event has been controlled by a bloodline, be it largely Jewish or extraterrestrial, have been apparently brainwashed into such microcosmic thinking.
    The Illuminati's supposed omniscience and omnipresence is not dissimilar to the notion of the all-seeing God that the religious fundamental conspiracy theorists perceive as being under attack from this immoral New World Order. The conspiracy theorists tendency to concentrate on eschatological (the end of the world) matters is a theme which can be linked to their close references to the Book of Revelations and fear of prophecies becoming reality.
    Despite the proliferation of theories, drawn from a build-up of supposition and published works of fiction, there is absolutely no empirical evidence to suggest that the Illuminati exist. In the mind of the conspiracy theorist, every internationally drawn up piece of legislation, every UN deployment of troops, every economic trade agreement, is evidence that the world is moving towards a single global governance. Every major event from the death of Princess Diana to the attack on the World Trade Centre is now routinely traced back to the Illuminati. With the Internet-using conspiracy theorist in operation, no future atrocity, accident or event will happen that will not be attributed to the Illuminati.

On the internet we can find lots of articles about this aggressive power! Some of them tells us the Illuminti exists, and some sais that it does not exists! In fact, books related to this theme are included in the Fiction category!And I’ll name just 2 famous books:
    “The Illuminatus Trilogy” - by Robert Shea /Robert Anton Wilson- a mix between Fiction and Reality.
    And “ Angels and Demons” by Dan Brown – a best Seller Fiction book.
    Does the book “Angels And Demons “ tell the truth about the Illuminatti??
    “The book and its claims are highly fictional and inaccurate. Galileo has always been rumored to have been a member. The brands are totally fictitious as are most of the other claims, but then it is FICTION.”
    ”Angels & Demons, like The DaVinci Code is VERY entertaining (if you like Fiction) but history....it' "ain't"”

I will now conclude with this :
    As The New England Skeptical Society's research into the Illuminati and conspiracy theorists concludes:
    "They are responsible for every evil and every unjust act that ever occurs anywhere; the fact that absolutely no evidence of their existence can be found only serves to make them stronger and more frightening."

Stop searching for answers beyond our understanding!
    L.O.V.E. is the Answer <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I do believe that the Illuminati exists, all that has happened in history cannot be just a coincidence, and we better wake up fast before it is too late!
  • "I would like to know your thoughts on how you think this would not be possible though, because I would love this theory to be completely debunked because I dont like it either." (Souza)

This thread “Mike; victim of Illuminati & Mind Control?“ started from the belief that Illuminati does exists and they were/are behind the curtain of Mj’s entire life !!!

So before debating a Thread about Mj and his connections with the Illuminati Power, we should’ve presented first a knowledge base about whether this power does or does not exists! BCZ we cannot create such a controversial thread based on informations half real and half fiction/far fetched, and use it to open ppls eyes and minds!
    We cannot turn a fly into a horse, like it happent here, were ppl already belive that this Illuminati could be the secret powerful source to be blamed for MJ’s unhappy childhood and abuse, success, skin desease, tone of voice, words, actions, life and death!

I will present you another side of this Illuminati Theory to show you why I don’t BeLIEve in this thread (Mike; the victim of Illuminati) and why I am being skeptical about beliving it!

So from Feelings you went to Thoughts and ran a Google search..? If you had posted something like this the first time I asked you for argumentation it would have looked credible...
  • LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I believe that the Illuminati exist, are so powerful to practice in secret all their shady
    roofing business with suspicion.
    Their rituals horrible and vicious actions indescribable you can easily find on Internet for some time now.
    So, none of them ever will declare that they belong to this association secret.
    Especially large responsible for actions unconscionable and criminal.
    Possible that no one ever asks why so many mysterious processes that end without a conviction? The world is full of examples in all countries.
    Many crimes remain unsolved because the Illuminati is protect each other and mostly occupied seats institutions.
    Many crimes occur in order to provide victims sacrificial, but because they are stored without motive or managers did.
    Sexual actions are commonplace among them often than are children who disappear without apparent reason.
    Everything is horrible and it is chilling to the skin but is truth and many victims - if they manage to escape -- persecuted until they pass like crazy or permanently damaged.
    Is there really be sick to read some testimonials.
    Recently, we can "appoint" this association, but Fears persist because they are also unexpected common people we meet every day at work or road.
    Many people disappear for revenge, because they I poked around too much.
    So I understand - but do not share - the fear to speak of these arguments, the thought that Michael Jackson may have been a victim of this system is horrify everyone.
    I read the testimony of Brice Taylor on Control Mental and when he saw Jackson in the room while suffered violence. Shocking.
    I wonder: his father Joe always knew?
    And was he who abet outrage? No comment ...
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

Do The Illuminati Really Exists?

Depends to who you ask that question <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

So from Feelings you went to Thoughts and ran a Google search..? If you had posted something like this the first time I asked you for argumentation it would have looked credible...

You know wht?? I do not need to give u any explanations anymore *Mo*, and u know why?? bcz u L.O.V.E. bugging me every time u have the chance!! When I tell u wht I feel ( based on wht I read) ur asking me for some argumentation; and when I'm backing my feelings with some argumentations, u don't like that either! And why do u reply to me?? my post was a respons for Souza (she asked me to express my thoughts!) <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    So bcz my comment came a bit later, makes it NOT credible?? WOOW! ur reply knocked me down ! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> so u didn't find another plausible response for me, except that?? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I'm dissaponted.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Actually my thread is more credible then yours! why?? bcz ur thread was a lot created from FICTION! there is absolutely NO EVIDENCE that this power REALLY EXISTS! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    So if ppl here love to read and to beLIEve some science-fiction stories, GREAT! but I'm not that GULLIBLE!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    "I would like to know your thoughts on how you think this would not be possible though, because I would love this theory to be completely debunked because I dont like it either." (Souza)<br /><br />Here are my thoughts  :) <br /><br /> <br />This thread “Mike; victim of Illuminati & Mind Control?“ started  from the belief  that Illuminati does exists and they were/are behind the curtain of  Mj’s entire life !!! <br /><br />But my thread starts from the question - Do The Illuminati Really Exists? <br />Is this power fact or fiction?<br />So before debating a Thread  about Mj and his connections with the Illuminati Power, we should’ve presented first a knowledge base about whether this power does or does not exists! BCZ we cannot create such a  controversial thread based on informations half real and half fiction/far fetched,  and use it to open ppls eyes and minds! <br />We cannot turn a fly into a horse, like it happent here, were ppl already belive that this Illuminati could be the secret powerful source to be blamed for  MJ’s unhappy childhood and abuse, success, skin desease, tone of voice, words, actions, life and death! <br /><br />I will present you another side of this Illuminati Theory to show you why I don’t BeLIEve in this thread (Mike; the victim of Illuminati)  and why I am being skeptical about beliving it!
    <br /><br />So from Feelings you went to Thoughts and ran a Google search..?  If you had posted something like this the first time I asked you for argumentation it would have looked credible...
    <br /><br /><br />You know wht?? I do not need to give u any explanations anymore *Mo*, and u know why?? bcz u L.O.V.E.  bugging me every time u have the chance!! When I tell u wht I feel ( based on wht I read) ur asking me for some argumentation; and when I'm backing my feelings with some argumentations, u don't like that either! And why do u reply to me?? my post was a respons for Souza (she asked me to express my thoughts!)  :mrgreen: <br />So bcz my comment came a bit later, makes it NOT credible?? WOOW! ur reply knocked me down !  :mrgreen: so u didn't find another plausible response for me, except that??  :o I'm dissaponted....  :? <br />Actually my thread is more credible then yours! why?? bcz ur thread was a lot  created from  FICTION! there is absolutely  NO EVIDENCE that this power REALLY EXISTS!  :) <br />So if ppl here love to read and to beLIEve some science-fiction  stories, GREAT! but I'm not that GULLIBLE!
    <br /><br /><br />ILLUMINATI & NEW WORLD ORDER<br /><br />Illuminati<br /><br />Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, “enlightened”) is a name that refers to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious. Historically, it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy “power behind the throne“, allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. In this context, Illuminati is often used in reference to a New World Order (NWO). Many conspiracy theorists believe the Illuminati are the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of such a New World Order.<br /><br />The movement was founded on May 1, 1776, in Ingolstadt (Upper Bavaria), by Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt (d. 1830), who was the first lay professor of canon law at the University of Ingolstadt.  The movement was made up of freethinkers, as an offshoot of the Enlightenment. Writers at the time, such as Seth Payson, believed the movement represented a conspiracy to infiltrate and overthrow the governments of European states. Some writers, such as Augustin Barruel and John Robison, even claimed that the Illuminati were behind the French Revolution, a claim that Jean-Joseph Mounier dismissed in his 1801 book On the Influence Attributed to Philosophers, Free-Masons, and to the Illuminati on the Revolution of France.<br /><br />The group’s adherents were given the name “Illuminati”, although they called themselves “Perfectibilists”. The group has also been called the Illuminati Order and the Bavarian Illuminati, and the movement itself has been referred to as Illuminism (after illuminism). In 1777, Karl Theodor became ruler of Bavaria. He was a proponent of Enlightened Despotism and, in 1784, his government banned all secret societies, including the Illuminati.<br /><br />During the period when the Illuminati was legally allowed to operate, many influential intellectuals and progressive politicians counted themselves as members, including Ferdinand of Brunswick and the diplomat Xavier von Zwack, who was number two in the operation and was found with much of the group’s documentation when his home was searched. The Illuminati’s members pledged obedience to their superiors, and were divided into three main classes, each with several degrees. The order had its branches in most countries of the European continent; it reportedly had around 2,000 members over the span of ten years. The organization had its attraction for literary men, such as Johann Wolfgang von Goethe and Johann Gottfried Herder, and even for the reigning dukes of Gotha and Weimar. Weishaupt had modeled his group to some extent on Freemasonry, and many Illuminati chapters drew membership from existing Masonic lodges. Internal rupture and panic over succession preceded its downfall, which was effected by the Secular Edict made by the Bavarian government in 1785.<br /><br />Writers such as Mark Dice, David Icke, Ryan Burke, Jüri Lina and Morgan Gricar, have argued that the Bavarian Illuminati survived, possibly to this day. Many of these theories propose that world events are being controlled and manipulated by a secret society calling itself the Illuminati. Conspiracy theorists have claimed that many notable people were or are members of the Illuminati, including Winston Churchill, the Bush family, Barack Obama, the Rothschild family, David Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinski.<br /><br />In addition to the shadowy and secret organization, several modern fraternal groups claim to be the “heirs” of the Bavarian Illuminati and have openly used the name “Illuminati” in founding their own rites. Some, such as the multiple groups that call themselves some variation on “The Illuminati Order” use the name directly in the name of their organization, while others, such as the Ordo Templi Orientis, use the name as a grade of initiation within their organization.<br /><br />The Illuminati are a recurring theme in popular culture. References to such an organization appear in many fictional works across many genres, appearing in print,  in film,  on television, in video games, in comic book series, as well as in both trading card and roleplaying games.<br /><br />Source: http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati<br /><br /><br />21 Goals of the Illuminati<br /><br />
      <br /> [li]1. To establish a One World Government/New World Order with a unified church and monetary system under their direction.<br /><br />2. To bring about the utter destruction of all national identity and national pride, which was a primary consideration if the concept of a One World Government was to work.<br /><br />3. To engineer and bring about the destruction of religion, and more especially, the Christian Religion, with the one exception, their own creation, as mentioned above.<br /><br />4. To establish the ability to control of each and every person through means of mind control and what Zbignew Brzezinski called techonotronics, which would create human-like robots and a system of terror which would make Felix Dzerzinhski’s Red Terror look like children at play.<br /><br />5. To bring about the end to all industrialization and the production of nuclear generated electric power in what they call “the post-industrial zero-growth society”. Excepted are the computer- and service industries.<br /><br />6. To encourage, and eventually legalize the use of drugs and make pornography an “art-form”, which will be widely accepted and, eventually, become quite commonplace.<br /><br />7. To bring about depopulation of large cities according to the trial run carried out by the Pol Pot regime in Cambodia.<br /><br />8. To suppress all scientific development except for those deemed beneficial by the Illuminati. Especially targeted is nuclear energy for peaceful purposes.<br /><br />9. To cause. by means of limited wars in the advanced countries, by means of starvation and diseases in the Third World countries, the death of three billion people by the year 2050, people they call “useless eaters”.<br /><br />10. To weaken the moral fiber of the nation and to demoralize workers in the labor class by creating mass unemployment.<br /><br />11. To keep people everywhere from deciding their own destinies by means of one created crisis after another and then “managing” such crises.<br /><br />12. To introduce new cults and continue to boost those already functioning which include rock music gangsters such as the Rolling Stones (a gangster group much favored by European Black Nobility), and all of the Tavistock-created rock groups which began with the Beatles.<br /><br />13. To continue to build up the cult of Christian Fundamentalism begun by the British East India Company’s servant Darby, which will be misused to strengthen the Zionist State of Israel by identifying with the Jews through the myth of “God’s chosen people”, and by donating very substantial amounts of money to what they mistakenly believe is a religious cause in the furtherance of Christianity.<br /><br />14. To press for the spread of religious cults such as the Moslem Brotherhood, Moslem Fundamentalism, the Sikhs, and to carry out mind control experiments of the Jim Jones and “Son of Sam” type.<br /><br />15. To export “religious liberation” ideas around the world so as to undermine all existing religions, but more especially the Christian religion.<br /><br />16. To cause a total collapse of the world’s economies and engender total political chaos.<br /><br />17. To take control of all foreign and domestic policies of the US.<br /><br />18. To give the fullest support to supranational institutions such as the United Nations, the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the Bank of International Settlements, the World Court and, as far as possible, make local institutions less effective, by gradually phasing them out or bringing them under the mantle of the UN.<br /><br />19. To penetrate and subvert all governments, and work from within them to destroy the sovereign integrity of the nations represented by them.<br /><br />20. To organize a world-wide terrorist apparatus and to negotiate with terrorists whenever terrorist activities take place.<br /><br />21. To take control of education in America with the intent and purpose of utterly and completely destroying it.<br />[/li]<br />
    Source: http://http://educate-yourself.org/cn/johncolemangoalsofIlluminati.shtml<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Hollywood and the music industry & Illuminati<br /><br />Hollywood and the music industry are big mind control centers, used by the Illuminati to influence us in the ways that suit their goals. We have seen many great artists come and go through the years and as we think about it, they have influenced us quite a lot in different ways. We all have our favorites, who many of us “look up to” and admire. They are a big part of the children’s and teenagers lives.<br /><br />In a book by Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler, “The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave”, the music industry (and the Country music in special) is loaded with artists who work as mind control programmers and many of them are mind control slaves with split personalities. They mention among many others Kris Kristofferson, Jerry Lee Lewis and Willie Nelson as being programmers, working for the Illuminati. And many artists are themselves programmed to be able to act in a way the Illuminati wants, to “spread the message”.<br /><br />Recently, an Illuminati slave, also stated that Elvis was an Illuminati slave. Cisco points out that Elvis’ twin brother was dead at his birth, and that Elvis knew that this gave him double spiritual power (according to Illuminati beliefs). The Illuminati will often kill a twin, so that the other will get the power of two souls.<br /><br />In Monarch Programming, the use of mirrors is a basic important tool for to make split multiple personalities. The mental mirrors, which are programmed into the victim, create thousands of alters (artificial personalities), which then can be programmed in whatever way the Illuminati programmer wants. Here are some more excerpts with regards to mirrors:<br /><br />“The child must learn to match identical items very early–even before they can speak. This is so they will be able to build mirror images into their mind. All the senses are trained for building the mirror images; for instance such as silks and cottons can be used for the sense of touch”<br /><br />“The elements that make up who a person is–i.e. personality elements such as memories, are fractured. These fragments have in turn often been built up into full-blown personalities with all the elements of full-blown personalities. There is no “real” person, just as if you smash a mirror into a thousand pieces, there is no single piece that is the “real” original mirror but rather simply fragments that can in turn operate as mirrors. However, there is still a primal self. Early splits are led to believe they are the core”<br /><br />With regards to this, it’s interesting to read the lyrics of Jimi Hendrix, especially from a song called “Room full of mirrors”. The lyrics go:<br /><br />“I USED TO LIVE IN A ROOM FULL OF MIRRORS<br />ALL I COULD SEE WAS ME<br />WELL I TOOK MY SPIRIT<br />AND I CRASHED MY MIRRORS<br />NOW THE WHOLE WORLD IS HERE FOR ME TO SEE<br />I’VE GOT A WHOLE WORLD THAT’S HERE FOR ME TO SEE<br />NOW I’M SEARCHING FOR MY LOVE TO BE<br /><br />BROKEN GLASS WAS FALLING IN MY BRAIN<br />CUTTIN’ AND SCREAMIN’ AND CRYING IN MY HEAD<br />BROKEN GLASS WAS FALLING IN MY BRAIN<br />IT USED TO FALL ON MY DREAMS AND CUT ME IN MY BED<br />IT USED TO FALL ON MY DREAMS AND CUT ME IN MY BED<br />I SAID MAKING LOVE WAS STRANGE IN MY BED”<br /><br />Many rock musicians died around the same time: Brian Jones (Rolling Stones) who drowned in his pool(!); Mama Cass (The Mamas and the Papas); Jimi Hendrix; Janis Joplin; Jim Morrison (The Doors) and more. Cause of death was often overdosing drugs or as with the case of Jim Morrison, he died from heart failure in his bath tub(!).<br /><br />It is possible that those musicians became dangerous to the Illuminati and therefore were killed. If they don’t serve the purpose, they are useless to them and potentially dangerous, as they may reveal the secrets if they start to remember …<br /><br />It’s also known, thanks to former Illuminati programmed slaves who have succeeded to escape, that the Illuminati can pick a child, check for his/her talents, use that part for programming and create geniuses. This is by the way NASA works. Their computer programs are so extremely advanced and difficult to learn, that the computer programmers and users must have a photographic memory to be able to remember the programs. This is done by scarring the brain stem of the victim, an action which is known to create photographic memory – IF the operation is successful, otherwise the victim may die. Those people, who have had their brain stem scarred, are then taught by NASA how to control the computers.<br /><br />Source: http://http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/mind_control_art.htm<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />New World Order<br /><br />In conspiracy theory, the term “New World Order” or “NWO” refers to the emergence of a bureaucratic collectivist one-world government.<br /><br />The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a powerful and secretive elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an autonomous world government, which would replace sovereign nation-states and put an end to international power struggles. Significant occurrences in politics and finance are speculated to be orchestrated by an extremely influential cabal operating through many front organizations. Numerous historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to achieve world domination through secret political gatherings and decision-making processes.<br /><br />Prior to the early 1990s, New World Order conspiracism was limited to two American countercultures, primarily the militantly anti-government right, and secondarily fundamentalist Christians concerned with end-time emergence of the Antichrist. Skeptics, such as political scientist Michael Barkun, have expressed concern that right-wing conspiracy theories about a New World Order have now not only been embraced by many left-wing conspiracy theorists but have seeped into popular culture, thereby inaugurating an unrivaled period of people actively preparing for apocalyptic millenarian scenarios in the United States of the late 20th and early 21st centuries. They warn that this development may not only fuel lone-wolf terrorism but have devastating effects on American political life, such as the far right and the far left joining forces to launch an insurrectionary national-anarchist movement capable of subverting the established political powers.<br /><br />Read more: http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy)<br /><br /><br />ORGANIZATIONS & SOCIETIES & LINKS TO ILLUMINATI/NEW WORLD ORDER<br /><br /><br />The Bilderberg Group<br /><br />The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, or Bilderberg Club is an unofficial, annual, invitation-only conference of around 130 guests, most of whom are persons of great influence in the fields of politics, business, banking, and media. Each conference is under intense secrecy and security, with the last meeting guarded by police, security services, military helicopters and even fighter jets.<br /><br />The group meets annually at hotels or resorts throughout the world—for two consecutive years in Europe followed by a year in the United States or Canada. This tradition appeared to be broken in 2008 when the meeting was held in Chantilly, Virginia, so as to give easier access to those associated with the US elections. The 2009 Bilderberg meeting took place from 14-16 May in Athens, Greece.<br /><br />Read more: http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_group<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Bohemian Grove<br /><br />Bohemian Grove is a 2,700-acre (1,100 ha) campground located at 20601 Bohemian Avenue, in Monte Rio, California, belonging to a private San Francisco-based men’s art club known as the Bohemian Club. In mid-July each year, Bohemian Grove hosts a three-week encampment of some of the most powerful men in the world.<br /><br />The Bohemian Club’s all-male membership includes artists, particularly musicians, as well as many prominent business leaders, government officials (including many former U.S. presidents), senior media executives, and people of power. Members may invite guests to the Grove although those guests are subject to a screening procedure. A guest’s first glimpse of the Grove is typically during the “Spring Jinks”, in June, preceding the main July encampment. Bohemian club members can schedule private day-use events at the Grove any time it is not being used for Club-wide purposes, and are allowed at these times to bring spouses, family and friends, though female and minor guests must be off the property by 9 or 10 p.m.<br /><br />After 40 years of membership the men earn “Old Guard” status, giving them reserved seating at the Grove’s daily talks, as well as other perquisites.<br /><br />The Club motto is “Weaving Spiders Come Not Here”, which implies that outside concerns and business deals are to be left outside. When gathered in groups, Bohemians usually adhere to the injunction, though discussion of business often occurs between pairs of members.<br /><br />Important political and business deals have been developed at the Grove. The Grove is particularly famous for a Manhattan Project planning meeting that took place there in September 1942, which subsequently led to the atomic bomb. Those attending this meeting, apart from Ernest Lawrence and military officials, included the president of Harvard and representatives of Standard Oil and General Electric. Grove members take particular pride in this event and often relate the story to new attendees<br /><br />Read more: http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Skull and Bones<br /><br />Skull and Bones is a secret society at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut. The society’s alumni organization, which owns the society’s real property and oversees the organization, is the Russell Trust Association, named for General William Huntington Russell,  who co-founded Skull and Bones with classmate Alphonso Taft. The Russell Trust was founded by Russell and Daniel Coit Gilman, member of Skull and Bones and later a university president. The society is known informally as “Bones”, and members are known as “Bonesmen”.<br /><br />President George H. W. Bush, his son President George W. Bush, and the latter’s 2004 Presidential opponent Senator John Kerry are members of Skull and Bones.<br /><br />Read more: http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />So let's not call it Illuminati, let's call them "Bilderberg Group", "Bohemian Grove" & "Skulls & Bones". These organisations DO exist and their members are the most powerful people on this planet. So yes, I do think this does exist, actually I am pretty sure it does.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

You know wht?? I do not need to give u any explanations anymore *Mo*, and u know why?? bcz u L.O.V.E. bugging me every time u have the chance!! When I tell u wht I feel ( based on wht I read) ur asking me for some argumentation; and when I'm backing my feelings with some argumentations, u don't like that either! And why do u reply to me?? my post was a respons for Souza (she asked me to express my thoughts!) <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    So bcz my comment came a bit later, makes it NOT credible?? WOOW! ur reply knocked me down ! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> so u didn't find another plausible response for me, except that?? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I'm dissaponted.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Actually my thread is more credible then yours! why?? bcz ur thread was a lot created from FICTION! there is absolutely NO EVIDENCE that this power REALLY EXISTS! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    So if ppl here love to read and to beLIEve some science-fiction stories, GREAT! but I'm not that GULLIBLE!

ILLUMINATI & NEW WORLD ORDER

Illuminati

Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, “enlightened”) is a name that refers to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious. Historically, it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy “power behind the throne“, allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. In this context, Illuminati is often used in reference to a New World Order (NWO). Many conspiracy theorists believe the Illuminati are the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of such a New World Order.

The movement was founded on May 1, 1776, in Ingolstadt (Upper Bavaria), by Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt (d. 1830), who was the first lay professor of canon law at the University of Ingolstadt. The movement was made up of freethinkers, as an offshoot of the Enlightenment. Writers at the time, such as Seth Payson, believed the movement represented a conspiracy to infiltrate and overthrow the governments of European states. Some writers, such as Augustin Barruel and John Robison, even claimed that the Illuminati were behind the French Revolution, a claim that Jean-Joseph Mounier dismissed in his 1801 book On the Influence Attributed to Philosophers, Free-Masons, and to the Illuminati on the Revolution of France.

The group’s adherents were given the name “Illuminati”, although they called themselves “Perfectibilists”. The group has also been called the Illuminati Order and the Bavarian Illuminati, and the movement itself has been referred to as Illuminism (after illuminism). In 1777, Karl Theodor became ruler of Bavaria. He was a proponent of Enlightened Despotism and, in 1784, his government banned all secret societies, including the Illuminati.

During the period when the Illuminati was legally allowed to operate, many influential intellectuals and progressive politicians counted themselves as members, including Ferdinand of Brunswick and the diplomat Xavier von Zwack, who was number two in the operation and was found with much of the group’s documentation when his home was searched. The Illuminati’s members pledged obedience to their superiors, and were divided into three main classes, each with several degrees. The order had its branches in most countries of the European continent; it reportedly had around 2,000 members over the span of ten years. The organization had its attraction for literary men, such as Johann Wolfgang von Goethe and Johann Gottfried Herder, and even for the reigning dukes of Gotha and Weimar. Weishaupt had modeled his group to some extent on Freemasonry, and many Illuminati chapters drew membership from existing Masonic lodges. Internal rupture and panic over succession preceded its downfall, which was effected by the Secular Edict made by the Bavarian government in 1785.

Writers such as Mark Dice, David Icke, Ryan Burke, Jüri Lina and Morgan Gricar, have argued that the Bavarian Illuminati survived, possibly to this day. Many of these theories propose that world events are being controlled and manipulated by a secret society calling itself the Illuminati. Conspiracy theorists have claimed that many notable people were or are members of the Illuminati, including Winston Churchill, the Bush family, Barack Obama, the Rothschild family, David Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinski.

In addition to the shadowy and secret organization, several modern fraternal groups claim to be the “heirs” of the Bavarian Illuminati and have openly used the name “Illuminati” in founding their own rites. Some, such as the multiple groups that call themselves some variation on “The Illuminati Order” use the name directly in the name of their organization, while others, such as the Ordo Templi Orientis, use the name as a grade of initiation within their organization.

The Illuminati are a recurring theme in popular culture. References to such an organization appear in many fictional works across many genres, appearing in print, in film, on television, in video games, in comic book series, as well as in both trading card and roleplaying games.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

21 Goals of the Illuminati

1. To establish a One World Government/New World Order with a unified church and monetary system under their direction. 2. To bring about the utter destruction of all national identity and national pride, which was a primary consideration if the concept of a One World Government was to work. 3. To engineer and bring about the destruction of religion, and more especially, the Christian Religion, with the one exception, their own creation, as mentioned above. 4. To establish the ability to control of each and every person through means of mind control and what Zbignew Brzezinski called techonotronics, which would create human-like robots and a system of terror which would make Felix Dzerzinhski’s Red Terror look like children at play. 5. To bring about the end to all industrialization and the production of nuclear generated electric power in what they call “the post-industrial zero-growth society”. Excepted are the computer- and service industries. 6. To encourage, and eventually legalize the use of drugs and make pornography an “art-form”, which will be widely accepted and, eventually, become quite commonplace. 7. To bring about depopulation of large cities according to the trial run carried out by the Pol Pot regime in Cambodia. 8. To suppress all scientific development except for those deemed beneficial by the Illuminati. Especially targeted is nuclear energy for peaceful purposes. 9. To cause. by means of limited wars in the advanced countries, by means of starvation and diseases in the Third World countries, the death of three billion people by the year 2050, people they call “useless eaters”. 10. To weaken the moral fiber of the nation and to demoralize workers in the labor class by creating mass unemployment. 11. To keep people everywhere from deciding their own destinies by means of one created crisis after another and then “managing” such crises. 12. To introduce new cults and continue to boost those already functioning which include rock music gangsters such as the Rolling Stones (a gangster group much favored by European Black Nobility), and all of the Tavistock-created rock groups which began with the Beatles. 13. To continue to build up the cult of Christian Fundamentalism begun by the British East India Company’s servant Darby, which will be misused to strengthen the Zionist State of Israel by identifying with the Jews through the myth of “God’s chosen people”, and by donating very substantial amounts of money to what they mistakenly believe is a religious cause in the furtherance of Christianity. 14. To press for the spread of religious cults such as the Moslem Brotherhood, Moslem Fundamentalism, the Sikhs, and to carry out mind control experiments of the Jim Jones and “Son of Sam” type. 15. To export “religious liberation” ideas around the world so as to undermine all existing religions, but more especially the Christian religion. 16. To cause a total collapse of the world’s economies and engender total political chaos. 17. To take control of all foreign and domestic policies of the US. 18. To give the fullest support to supranational institutions such as the United Nations, the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the Bank of International Settlements, the World Court and, as far as possible, make local institutions less effective, by gradually phasing them out or bringing them under the mantle of the UN. 19. To penetrate and subvert all governments, and work from within them to destroy the sovereign integrity of the nations represented by them. 20. To organize a world-wide terrorist apparatus and to negotiate with terrorists whenever terrorist activities take place. 21. To take control of education in America with the intent and purpose of utterly and completely destroying it.
    Source: http://educate-yourself.org/cn/johncolemangoalsofIlluminati.shtml

[youtube:1ncbk5es]

Hollywood and the music industry & Illuminati

Hollywood and the music industry are big mind control centers, used by the Illuminati to influence us in the ways that suit their goals. We have seen many great artists come and go through the years and as we think about it, they have influenced us quite a lot in different ways. We all have our favorites, who many of us “look up to” and admire. They are a big part of the children’s and teenagers lives.

In a book by Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler, “The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave”, the music industry (and the Country music in special) is loaded with artists who work as mind control programmers and many of them are mind control slaves with split personalities. They mention among many others Kris Kristofferson, Jerry Lee Lewis and Willie Nelson as being programmers, working for the Illuminati. And many artists are themselves programmed to be able to act in a way the Illuminati wants, to “spread the message”.

Recently, an Illuminati slave, also stated that Elvis was an Illuminati slave. Cisco points out that Elvis’ twin brother was dead at his birth, and that Elvis knew that this gave him double spiritual power (according to Illuminati beliefs). The Illuminati will often kill a twin, so that the other will get the power of two souls.

In Monarch Programming, the use of mirrors is a basic important tool for to make split multiple personalities. The mental mirrors, which are programmed into the victim, create thousands of alters (artificial personalities), which then can be programmed in whatever way the Illuminati programmer wants. Here are some more excerpts with regards to mirrors:

“The child must learn to match identical items very early–even before they can speak. This is so they will be able to build mirror images into their mind. All the senses are trained for building the mirror images; for instance such as silks and cottons can be used for the sense of touch”

“The elements that make up who a person is–i.e. personality elements such as memories, are fractured. These fragments have in turn often been built up into full-blown personalities with all the elements of full-blown personalities. There is no “real” person, just as if you smash a mirror into a thousand pieces, there is no single piece that is the “real” original mirror but rather simply fragments that can in turn operate as mirrors. However, there is still a primal self. Early splits are led to believe they are the core”

With regards to this, it’s interesting to read the lyrics of Jimi Hendrix, especially from a song called “Room full of mirrors”. The lyrics go:

“I USED TO LIVE IN A ROOM FULL OF MIRRORS
    ALL I COULD SEE WAS ME
    WELL I TOOK MY SPIRIT
    AND I CRASHED MY MIRRORS
    NOW THE WHOLE WORLD IS HERE FOR ME TO SEE
    I’VE GOT A WHOLE WORLD THAT’S HERE FOR ME TO SEE
    NOW I’M SEARCHING FOR MY LOVE TO BE

BROKEN GLASS WAS FALLING IN MY BRAIN
    CUTTIN’ AND SCREAMIN’ AND CRYING IN MY HEAD
    BROKEN GLASS WAS FALLING IN MY BRAIN
    IT USED TO FALL ON MY DREAMS AND CUT ME IN MY BED
    IT USED TO FALL ON MY DREAMS AND CUT ME IN MY BED
    I SAID MAKING LOVE WAS STRANGE IN MY BED”

Many rock musicians died around the same time: Brian Jones (Rolling Stones) who drowned in his pool(!); Mama Cass (The Mamas and the Papas); Jimi Hendrix; Janis Joplin; Jim Morrison (The Doors) and more. Cause of death was often overdosing drugs or as with the case of Jim Morrison, he died from heart failure in his bath tub(!).

It is possible that those musicians became dangerous to the Illuminati and therefore were killed. If they don’t serve the purpose, they are useless to them and potentially dangerous, as they may reveal the secrets if they start to remember …

It’s also known, thanks to former Illuminati programmed slaves who have succeeded to escape, that the Illuminati can pick a child, check for his/her talents, use that part for programming and create geniuses. This is by the way NASA works. Their computer programs are so extremely advanced and difficult to learn, that the computer programmers and users must have a photographic memory to be able to remember the programs. This is done by scarring the brain stem of the victim, an action which is known to create photographic memory – IF the operation is successful, otherwise the victim may die. Those people, who have had their brain stem scarred, are then taught by NASA how to control the computers.

Source: http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/mind_control_art.htm

New World Order

In conspiracy theory, the term “New World Order” or “NWO” refers to the emergence of a bureaucratic collectivist one-world government.

The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a powerful and secretive elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an autonomous world government, which would replace sovereign nation-states and put an end to international power struggles. Significant occurrences in politics and finance are speculated to be orchestrated by an extremely influential cabal operating through many front organizations. Numerous historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to achieve world domination through secret political gatherings and decision-making processes.

Prior to the early 1990s, New World Order conspiracism was limited to two American countercultures, primarily the militantly anti-government right, and secondarily fundamentalist Christians concerned with end-time emergence of the Antichrist. Skeptics, such as political scientist Michael Barkun, have expressed concern that right-wing conspiracy theories about a New World Order have now not only been embraced by many left-wing conspiracy theorists but have seeped into popular culture, thereby inaugurating an unrivaled period of people actively preparing for apocalyptic millenarian scenarios in the United States of the late 20th and early 21st centuries. They warn that this development may not only fuel lone-wolf terrorism but have devastating effects on American political life, such as the far right and the far left joining forces to launch an insurrectionary national-anarchist movement capable of subverting the established political powers.

Read more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy)

ORGANIZATIONS & SOCIETIES & LINKS TO ILLUMINATI/NEW WORLD ORDER

The Bilderberg Group

The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, or Bilderberg Club is an unofficial, annual, invitation-only conference of around 130 guests, most of whom are persons of great influence in the fields of politics, business, banking, and media. Each conference is under intense secrecy and security, with the last meeting guarded by police, security services, military helicopters and even fighter jets.

The group meets annually at hotels or resorts throughout the world—for two consecutive years in Europe followed by a year in the United States or Canada. This tradition appeared to be broken in 2008 when the meeting was held in Chantilly, Virginia, so as to give easier access to those associated with the US elections. The 2009 Bilderberg meeting took place from 14-16 May in Athens, Greece.

Read more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_group

Bohemian Grove

Bohemian Grove is a 2,700-acre (1,100 ha) campground located at 20601 Bohemian Avenue, in Monte Rio, California, belonging to a private San Francisco-based men’s art club known as the Bohemian Club. In mid-July each year, Bohemian Grove hosts a three-week encampment of some of the most powerful men in the world.

The Bohemian Club’s all-male membership includes artists, particularly musicians, as well as many prominent business leaders, government officials (including many former U.S. presidents), senior media executives, and people of power. Members may invite guests to the Grove although those guests are subject to a screening procedure. A guest’s first glimpse of the Grove is typically during the “Spring Jinks”, in June, preceding the main July encampment. Bohemian club members can schedule private day-use events at the Grove any time it is not being used for Club-wide purposes, and are allowed at these times to bring spouses, family and friends, though female and minor guests must be off the property by 9 or 10 p.m.

After 40 years of membership the men earn “Old Guard” status, giving them reserved seating at the Grove’s daily talks, as well as other perquisites.

The Club motto is “Weaving Spiders Come Not Here”, which implies that outside concerns and business deals are to be left outside. When gathered in groups, Bohemians usually adhere to the injunction, though discussion of business often occurs between pairs of members.

Important political and business deals have been developed at the Grove. The Grove is particularly famous for a Manhattan Project planning meeting that took place there in September 1942, which subsequently led to the atomic bomb. Those attending this meeting, apart from Ernest Lawrence and military officials, included the president of Harvard and representatives of Standard Oil and General Electric. Grove members take particular pride in this event and often relate the story to new attendees

Read more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

Skull and Bones

Skull and Bones is a secret society at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut. The society’s alumni organization, which owns the society’s real property and oversees the organization, is the Russell Trust Association, named for General William Huntington Russell, who co-founded Skull and Bones with classmate Alphonso Taft. The Russell Trust was founded by Russell and Daniel Coit Gilman, member of Skull and Bones and later a university president. The society is known informally as “Bones”, and members are known as “Bonesmen”.

President George H. W. Bush, his son President George W. Bush, and the latter’s 2004 Presidential opponent Senator John Kerry are members of Skull and Bones.

Read more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones

So let's not call it Illuminati, let's call them "Bilderberg Group", "Bohemian Grove" & "Skulls & Bones". These organisations DO exist and their members are the most powerful people on this planet. So yes, I do think this does exist, actually I am pretty sure it does.

I second that!
  • Ok here u pple go again misunderstanding me! The lady claims during the early Jackson 5 days they got raped right before performing......cmon Mike was wat 10 11 12 do u really think he got raped then right away go on stage and performing the way he did....he was a lil dynomite on stage u would think that young and smallbu would b able to see it....i never said he could not get over it laters years READ MY WHOLE FUCKING COMMENT NEXT TIME......maybe he did, which I highly doubt, but if so then thas sumin idk who can function that well just after getting raped...thas my fucking point so before yall attck me. And call me stupid read my fucking comments and stop kissing Sousa ans mo's ass....u dnt have to agree with everything they say an im not even trying to b disrespectful but pple calling ne dumb without even doing their own research r low minded and fucking retarded b.c I believe in my own beliefs and not sum1 elses......I standby what I believe in until proven otherwise WITH FACTS.....with that being said if ur gonna ban for expressing my opinion then so be it but to all u who dnt wana think for urselves go suck it.......to mo and souza I'm not mad about the thread b.c we each have a mind of our own and choose wat to believe and have our own opinions...I am however mad at the fact that u and kother pple r bashing and trying to bring dwn my opinion based on a theory thas not even proven as fact.....and with that being said i think this will b my final posting on this topic nd idc yall cus bash it all y'all want cuz ill stick to my belief.....

Nd u to m w.e ur name is who quoted me on his heart how about u go back and read my dann comment before u reply.......I said since MJ as y'all claim was under mind control everything he did wasnt him....his music his heart...that it was him who touched others Hearts but the pple who control him....thas wat I fucking sais so get it straight....and as ive stated 1000 times......I do have a open mind about the illuminati in general(u dnt have to conncet MJ with the illuminati to have an open mind about them).........I'm done here

Hi LiteEyeZ22 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> wooow....U know wht??? I think U just had ur own "demonstration of freedom"- of speech and expressing ur own mind here! My hat of to that! Why ?? bcz I feel we must NOT be afraid to express our minds (bcz we might get banned if we don't think like most of ppl around here)!

Well firstly I know I said I wouldnt post on this topic anymore but i can't help I mean y R we all here? to figure out Michael Jackson's case right? Well ayway I cant but to come back and c pples thoughts <!-- s:-D -->:-D<!-- s:-D -->
    Secondly, thank u Arianna i stand by u as well n I like ur research u have done..I wish i was on my computer so i can break all my thoughts down b.c its hard to do on my phone...but thank u again...Thank u You also to Mjthelegend for ur kind words...
    Lastly to *Mo* I did Apologize for my behavoir...and I explained the situation....so idk what u meant by that post under me b.c i thought it was over, i know I didn't have to cuss and what not and I didnt say f this and f that....but w.e that doent matter what matters is is everything ok now that i cleared everything up? And also I don't think Arianna is provoking anything i simply think she is stating her opinion and agreeing with me and having my back
  • @ *Mo* and Souza ...I appreciate u trying to "open my eyes" about the existence or this power! And u definately added a lot of "evidence" from the internet about Illuminati!
    Let me say this again....I'm not denying the existence of organisations like this, I'm just skeptical about considering all the infos on the internet as 100% valid and accurate! There's ABSOLUTELY NO VALID EVIDENCE that they do exist!
    And I also know that many ppl see more then it REALLY is !
    Human's mind is SOO powerful and can create so much!

So how much is ppls creation -FICTION- and how much is REALITY ...we'll never know!

I do not beLIEve, NOT FOR A SECOND, that MJ was involved in all this or that he had to ENDURE all those TERRIBLE / DISGUSTING experiences ! he would've never TOLERATE OR PUT UP with something like that!~
    ~ I know MJ from his speeches, from his words, and especially from his songs ~ and thats enough for me ! ~
    I do not need anybody to tell me otherwise about him!
    How do ppl DARE to claim THAT THEY MIGHT KNOW WHT HAPPENT TO HIM???
    HOW do ppl DARE TO TRY TO JUSTIFY OR GET EXLPLANATIONS FOR ALL THAT HAPPENT IN HIS LIFE?
    HOW DARE THEY??

WE are here to understand HIM and support him, and LOVE him! NOT TO CREATE AWFUL STORIES AROUND HIM!

Love Overcomes Virtually Everything.

L.O.V.E is the answer.Simple as that!
    I do not beLIEve, NOT FOR A SECOND, that MJ was involved in all this or that he had to ENDURE all those TERRIBLE / DISGUSTING experiences ! he would've never TOLERATE OR PUT UP with something like that!~
    ~ I know MJ from his speeches, from his words, and especially from his songs ~ and thats enough for me ! ~

How do you think a little boy could fight such horror, do you think those little kids have superpowers? It's not that easy. And if you don't need other people to tell you otherwise, why are you even participating in this discussion? I KNOW it is disgusting, that is why this needs to stop.
    How do ppl DARE to claim THAT THEY MIGHT KNOW WHT HAPPENT TO HIM???
    HOW do ppl DARE TO TRY TO JUSTIFY OR GET EXLPLANATIONS FOR ALL THAT HAPPENT IN HIS LIFE?
    HOW DARE THEY??

We are not claiming anything, we are presenting an (IMO very plausible) theory. Why should you be allowed to say he will or will not do something, he will or will not have endured things? You don't know him, none of us know him, so we can't say stuff like that, we can only say what we think, but we should all stay open minded in this matter.
    WE are here to understand HIM and support him, and LOVE him! NOT TO CREATE AWFUL STORIES AROUND HIM!

We are not creating awful stories and I am stunned you think that. If you 'know' him for his songs, maybe you should listen to his words again...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    To balance the posts <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Robert Joseph Shea was a novelist and former journalist best known as co-author with Robert Anton Wilson of the science fantasy trilogy Illuminatus!.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Illuminatus!_Trilogy<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Anton_Wilson<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Shea<!-- m -->
  • @ Souza "We are not claiming anything, we are presenting an (IMO very plausible) theory"

NOOO...You are not presenting a plausible theory! YOU are assuming ( taking too much for granted; presumptuous) thats this theory explains a lot from MJ's life!!
    I CANNOT belive that u keep saying that M was abused like that when he was only a little boy! How can u state something as SERIOUS as this? You haven't been there with him, to witness that! So how can u go so far and make ASSUMPTIONS like that??
    You, me or anybody here HAS THE RIGHT to DO, SAY, BACK-UP a theory like this!!!

...In fact, let me point my statement with this theory:... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

What would u say if I told u this?? Wht would ur reaction be to this?
    " I think Souza and *Mo* are one and the same person! In fact, I belive that Souza is the alter-ego of *Mo*, and *Mo* is the alter-ego of Souza!! yess...we are all CONTROLED BY MK-ULTRA!
    Who is behind this forum??? why this Illuminati thread got posted in the first place here? wht if this forum in controlled by the Illuminati? wht if we are all under their "spell"?? woow ..wht if?? "
    Of ourse u will deny and cancel my theory, but MJ CANNOT CANCEL URS! IS THAT FAIR?

And of course, u will tell me that I have no evidence to support my personal theory, and i will tell u that YOU supporting this Illuminati theory makes u suspicios to be considered as one of them! And wht's ur avatar pic?? Do I see THE EYE? isn't the EYE the simbol of Iluminati?"
    NOW u see how far ppls mind can go?? how much we can create using our imagination and blowing things out of proportions?? And all I did was to ASSUME!
    And now I will tell u that " we can only say what we think" to quote u!
    @ Souza "We are not claiming anything, we are presenting an (IMO very plausible) theory"

NOOO...You are not presenting a plausible theory! YOU are assuming ( taking too much for granted; presumptuous) thats this theory explains a lot from MJ's life!!
    I CANNOT belive that u keep saying that M was abused like that when he was only a little boy! How can u state something as SERIOUS as this? You haven't been there with him, to witness that! So how can u go so far and make ASSUMPTIONS like that??
    You, me or anybody here HAS THE RIGHT to DO, SAY, BACK-UP a theory like this!!!

...In fact, let me point my statement with this theory:... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

What would u say if I told u this?? Wht would ur reaction be to this?
    " I think Souza and *Mo* are one and the same person! In fact, I belive that Souza is the alter-ego of *Mo*, and *Mo* is the alter-ego of Souza!! yess...we are all CONTROLED BY MK-ULTRA!
    Who is behind this forum??? why this Illuminati thread got posted in the first place here? wht if this forum in controlled by the Illuminati? wht if we are all under their "spell"?? woow ..wht if?? "
    Of ourse u will deny and cancel my theory, but MJ CANNOT CANCEL URS! IS THAT FAIR?

And of course, u will tell me that I have no evidence to support my personal theory, and i will tell u that YOU supporting this Illuminati theory makes u suspicios to be considered as one of them! And wht's ur avatar pic?? Do I see THE EYE? isn't the EYE the simbol of Iluminati?"
    NOW u see how far ppls mind can go?? how much we can create using our imagination and blowing things out of proportions?? And all I did was to ASSUME!

I don't care what people think about us Arianna, I know why we are here and for who.
    It seems to me you are not just giving your opinion, you are ridiculing the possibility. I am in this for a while and as time passes I see more and more people like you.

Who are you to state something like this is not possible? Are you even aware of the terrible things that happen in this world? Do you think Mike is immune for those things? He is still human you know.

And have YOU been there with him? That is my question to you. How are you so sure you know him and what has happened in his life. I am very curious about that.

• Look at this way, you can believe in the Illuminati whether you choose to or not. You can do research with an open mind and see where that takes you. One critical point here though that is being missed is Michael believes that they exist, as do many other musicians. Please look at his album covers and take note of the symbolism. I believe that these covers where created as a message to us. Here are a couple to consider.

Dangerous - Full of Symbolism related to the Illumanti
    91DangerousAlbumCover.jpg

Invincible - The Eye of Horus
    album-invincible.jpg

Blood on The Floor- Several symbols in here too
    blood.jpg

There are also Paintings that have been done of Michael that include similar symbols. Here is one for you to consider.

The Book
    jacksonpainting-480.jpg

Please listen to the lyrics in the songs included in this video by many artist. I believe Michael is very much alive but this was the only video I could find with the information I wanted to present. Don't be discouraged by the title etc.

[youtube:3u9i8zxt]

Please also take the time to check out this site in the music section. The creator seems to know quite a bit about symbolism and explains the images and lyrics in many songs etc.
    http://vigilantcitizen.com/

And finally, some forum posters have suggested that Michael was involved in a conspiracy forum for several years using the screen name King777Tut. There is a youtube member with this name who has people exposing the Illuminati/New World Order as their friends and they have favourited these types of videos. I do not know if this is Michael for sure but it is quite interesting to say the least.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/KING777TUT

Combine this all with some of Michael's song lyrics, TIAI redirections, TNZ information, TII movie, Michael's speeches and much, much more and I think it is very possible that Michael believed there was something going own with a group of Individuals with nefarious intentions. It seems that he believes the Illuminati exists...
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    Skull and Bones

Skull and Bones is a secret society at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut. The society’s alumni organization, which owns the society’s real property and oversees the organization, is the Russell Trust Association, named for General William Huntington Russell, who co-founded Skull and Bones with classmate Alphonso Taft. The Russell Trust was founded by Russell and Daniel Coit Gilman, member of Skull and Bones and later a university president. The society is known informally as “Bones”, and members are known as “Bonesmen”.

President George H. W. Bush, his son President George W. Bush, and the latter’s 2004 Presidential opponent Senator John Kerry are members of Skull and Bones.

If noone hasn't also recognized but skull and bones is also a fashion fad now in most urbanwear clothing.
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    Arianna_07 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:06 am

@ *Mo* and Souza ...I appreciate u trying to "open my eyes" about the existence or this power! And u definately added a lot of "evidence" from the internet about Illuminati!
    Let me say this again....I'm not denying the existence of organisations like this, I'm just skeptical about considering all the infos on the internet as 100% valid and accurate! There's ABSOLUTELY NO VALID EVIDENCE that they do exist!And I also know that many ppl see more then it REALLY is !
    Human's mind is SOO powerful and can create so much!

The Bilderburg organizations do exist. They had a meeting here in VA.
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    Who is behind this forum??? why this Illuminati thread got posted in the first place here? wht if this forum in controlled by the Illuminati?
    The topic came up because before mike died people knew they were after him,esp after what he said about tommy motolla, idk why you think mo and souza started this talk when on all the boards there is discussion of the illuminati

And why would they have a site that exposes themselves?

wht if we are all under their "spell"?? woow ..wht if?? "

What if u are under there spell and that's why you don't believe they have the power they have. That's what they want. They want us dumb,why you think they cutting school funds?

Of ourse u will deny and cancel my theory, but MJ CANNOT CANCEL URS! IS THAT FAIR? [/b]
    The number 1 thing the illuminati want to do is break down the family...doesn't mj speak of this in hs oxford speech?

The immuminati also change the history,hints why people think g.washington was our first president....didn't mj speak on that @ his speech in harlem

The illuminati use media,music and movies, to subliminally. Send there message and have artist who are there puppets...mike being the biggest star in thw world,don't u think they woudont you think they would want him to send that message?

And I really think u should listen 2 the history album and invicible again....who do u think he is talking to?

!
    Idk about you but we are here supporting him and loving him! Knowing this could ha ve happened and spreading the world and being ready to fight to have this stopped is supporting him

And even if this didn't happen to him I'm sure he would want t fight it anyways..to he'll the world
    [youtube:w5qquitw]

i thought sponge bob was cool for kids to watch, i guess not <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Hi everyone! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I'm writing this post to suggest a youtube channel(it's not mine) for those interested.
    If you're not confident with all this stuff, you can find many playlists on different subjects there, all in the same channel. It's an Italian one, so you'll find Italian subtitles, but most of the videos are in English.
    I think it's great because it's full of information.
    Then, believe what you want and have your own opinion. Anyway, I think it's always worth to keep an open mind and learn more. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

check it out:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/MrInsHaine#p/p<!-- m -->
  • JAKJAK Posts: 25
    I do not know if my long post got through or not (the board logged me out...) but if it did not, I guess it wasn't meant to be.

I just wanted to say thank you, for posting the vids/blog, and that if nobody here has ever experienced the horrible things that go along with DID, then you CAN"T know what it's like. I DO know. And I am healing.

I am new here, and I hope that all will go right.