Nicholas Cage Blamed MJ for his Divorce from LMP

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Nicholas Cage blamed MJ for his divorce:

<!-- m -->http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... riage.html<!-- m -->

Lisa Marie issued a statement saying that the marriage had been a big mistake. "After being married to Michael Jackson, being married to Nicolas was a big let down," she said. "Michael was a sexual animal and, when he wasn't obsessing over little kids, he could be a tiger in the bedroom. Nicolas just couldn't measure up."

Nicholas Cage has been quoted as saying the reason he divorced is because "i couldnt compete.. i didnt have a silver glove"

Here is a list of MJs relationships: <!-- m -->http://www.famoushookups.com/site/celeb ... lebid=1533<!-- m -->

Comments

• I read that also once.Wow Michael was an animal in bed,need a cold shower! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJFOREVERMJFOREVER Posts: 213
    WOW <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> dont think she would ever say that but oke.
    Was she married to nicola cage <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> didnt knew that
  • I read that also once.Wow Michael was an animal in bed,need a cold shower! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

cold shower time for me too <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • Nicholas Cage?
    I didn't really think he would be her type. But there you go.
    And <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> about THAT comment <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Thats our Michael...one above the rest!!!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Yeah baby!!!!
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Ohhh .......From under a cold shower <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    Now a lot of people are here briefly Offline <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I already have a fever <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> but after reading that comment about Mj in the bedroom I think my fever shot up to agazillian degrees <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!!
    ZINGERRRR!!!!!! Lols srry it might be the fever taking over <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I know it is a tabloid but Miss Lisa should really keep some things to herself lol

<!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    Of course the shower to freshen up
    Been sitting here a long time ...... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • "Michael was a sexual animal and, when he wasn't obsessing over little kids, he could be a tiger in the bedroom.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> to add to the above... in the magic and the madness it also states that LMP claimed that Michael was a freak in bed...i wonder if he ever wore the gold pants in the bedroom...here come the naughty thoughts!
    @ the_gloved_one, <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Gold Pants <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Did he?:shock:
  • This is funny guys.Michael with his gold pence and making those cute sounds like he is singing.O boy this is getting nasty.Enough!Back to the shower. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • tinamjjtinamjj Posts: 688
    I never knew she was married with Nicolas Cage but indeed she was, 3 months <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Sorry for posting so late but I need cold water too <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJFOREVERMJFOREVER Posts: 213
    :lol:
    I know it is a tabloid but Miss Lisa should really keep some things to herself lol

I dont think she would say someting like that <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> dont believe the tabloids and all that stuff, altough i like this story <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • She married Nick Cage after MJ.. but the marriage didnt last long. Nic Cage is a massive Elvis fan, so i dont really know what she was thinking.
    Apparently MJ wasnt happy when she married him.
  • I am wondering how i will sleep tonight now i know Michael was a tiger in bed!!!
    My cold shower awaits! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    Well, I dont really have any doubts about Michael being a tiger in bed.
    What I doubt though is that LMP is really able to judge that, cause
    as far as I know, their sexual relationship wasnt the most intense one...
    But who knows the truth...
  • OMG, thank you dancingthedream for your post !!! Thanks for confirming my fantasies.
    Now - the gloved one, I'm dying to find the gold thongs that go with those gold pants !!!!
    Ya wanna go rummage through his drawers with me ?
    Seriously, I just read that Nic was in deep deep financial trouble, so I was guessing that could have been part of her wanting to divorce him. I was dis-heartened to hear his $$$ problems, I always like him.
  • Now - the gloved one, I'm dying to find the gold thongs that go with those gold pants !!!!
    LMAO! From Michaels booty shots of him in the gold pants there no trace of VPL so there has to be a matching gold thong somewhere or, maybe he goes commando. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • I have written off men since my failed engagement over a year ago...but reading this story and being mesmerized by Elishkas GIF of Michael and his finger <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> , I am reconsidering my actions <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> !!! May I just add that watching Michael and his finger with no sound but lips moving has turned me into a very naughty lip-reader!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Now - the gloved one, I'm dying to find the gold thongs that go with those gold pants !!!!
    LMAO! From Michaels booty shots of him in the gold pants there no trace of VPL so there has to be a matching gold thong somewhere or, maybe he goes commando. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I don't think he goes commando, he looks too kind of...well.... tucked in. He most probably wears seamless gold Calvin Kleins.
  • :lol:

I dont think she would say someting like that <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> dont believe the tabloids and all that stuff, altough i like this story <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Oh no she would she went around blabbing about their sex life and talking trash about him <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> isn;t she lovely *cough cough* <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I dont think LMP ever said this publicly...she was asked soo many times about their sex life and she just always acknowledged that there was one...the most descriptive she ever got was with Howard Stern...but I think I remember Nic Cage saying this.
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    Whoa.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Whether she really said that or not.. I'd bet it's true.. yikes!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->