We are not alone

2»

Comments

• Can I just add........

Since I first dared hope MJ was/is still alive, there has overall been a negative attitude towards those of us who buy into it.

For instance the first time I saw these theorys was on youtube and a lot of comments were hugely negative......BUT....

more recently there seems to have been a subtle but definate shift in public opinion that suddenly can see that maybe our thoughts and theories are not that far fetched.

We have 'known' this for ages, but its fantastic that after months of people like ourselves shouting LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE, it seems we are being heard at last albeit slowly.

I actually think that whatever happens we can all be very proud of ourselves for standing up for our beliefs and supporting eachother.

xxx melanie xxx

That's what i noticed to <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    If you look at the comments on hoax vids on YT there are like a few comments of people who believ he is death and the rest is really or thinking hes alive or dont know what to think anymore:)

WHO ARE THOSE DUMB PEOPLE NOW HUH, THOSE WHO DARE TO BELIEVE:D WE TOLD YOU SOOOOOOO <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

KEEP THE FAITH
    L.O.V.E
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Can I just add........

Since I first dared hope MJ was/is still alive, there has overall been a negative attitude towards those of us who buy into it.

For instance the first time I saw these theorys was on youtube and a lot of comments were hugely negative......BUT....

more recently there seems to have been a subtle but definate shift in public opinion that suddenly can see that maybe our thoughts and theories are not that far fetched.

We have 'known' this for ages, but its fantastic that after months of people like ourselves shouting LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE, it seems we are being heard at last albeit slowly.

I actually think that whatever happens we can all be very proud of ourselves for standing up for our beliefs and supporting eachother.

xxx melanie xxx

This really hit a nerve because I was always trying to convince supposedly "true MJ fans for life" that Michael's death could not be real due to all the inconsistencies beginning from the 911 call to the present day tactics. They refused to listen and insisted I stop putting false hopes in his "real fans' hearts" because I was only hurting them more and being cruel. My response, wow if you are Michael fans, I would hate to meet his enemies. They still to this day refuse to accept the possibility that he is still alive. That amazes me. That is why I had to get away and find some real MJ truth seekers. Hello, here I am!
  • thank u for posting this <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> at last, a non-hoax believer is starting to question Michael's 'death' - I'm still amazed at the fact that Murray is back at work which also makes me believe that Michael faked his death even more <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> if this isn't...the LA legal enforcements are more corrupt than I initially imagined <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    The two schools of thought seem to be the US school of thought and the non-US school of thought.

In the USA, what Mike has done is NOT considered against the law.

REALLY? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yes, really. No crime has been commited so long as that 911 call was fake. And even if it wasn't, reporting a false emergency is only a misdemeanor. I'm amazed these facts are not more widely understood in the hoax community.
  • Can I just add........

xxx melanie xxx

Excellent post, Melanie. Some people think Mike might be familiar with this forum and if that's the case, then I think he is also very proud of us.
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    Can I just add........

xxx melanie xxx
    well said melanie , i think we have all done a great job.It`s also nice to know that more people are starting to come round to the idea.
  • I like reading things like this too...thanks for posting! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • That is so awesome,I love it.
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • just enjoy....
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I certainly have to agree w/ what "Crescendo" said 100%

I mean, alot of people prolly just don't even care to look at the truth etc. & to tell you the truth, same thing goes for my mom, although she believes MJ to be innocent from the child molestation allegations, thank god, but unfortunately she doesn't believe that Michael would fake his death & She herself, believes that he is Dead.
  • Wake up and smell the hoax!!!!

That's cute mehere. Finally someone else is noticing. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I certainly have to agree w/ what "Crescendo" said 100%

I mean, alot of people prolly just don't even care to look at the truth etc. & to tell you the truth, same thing goes for my mom, although she believes MJ to be innocent from the child molestation allegations, thank god, but unfortunately she doesn't believe that Michael would fake his death & She herself, believes that he is Dead.

its sounds the same way when i tell others about Mj possibly being around still. I say it in a bit of a joke just to say what they say and they usually welcome it with a laugh like yeah right.

and i listen to myself when i say it. its sounds ridiciulous but when i look at all that has taken place i cant help but say that Michael may actually be alive.

I mean its possible. very possible.

I believe Michael is/was normal. very much so. I believe he had the same emotions and feelings as we all do because he is a human being.

but the media made him out to be weird so why would they take the news of his death at face value? was it just like the ridulous accusations made against Mj that the media took as truth as well?

It takes time, energy, and mental strength to sort through out all the stories and find out what is truth. I just hope that the truth is indeed what I hoped but if its not at least we have the truth.

Smell what I'm stepping in, yall? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

P.S. I never chew Big Red gum but it reminds me of MJ so i had to get some today.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-W59Qv1EiI<!-- m --> at 1:43. i love how he busts it open before he checks it out. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

*Chew Chew *thinking of Mj* chew chew* *blow tiny spicy bubble* tears well up* *chew chew *think of Mj* chew chew* <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Just thought i'd share my little story. lol
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I certainly have to agree w/ what "Crescendo" said 100%

its sounds the same way when i tell others about Mj possibly being around still. I say it in a bit of a joke just to say what they say and they usually welcome it with a laugh like yeah right.

and i listen to myself when i say it. its sounds ridiciulous but when i look at all that has taken place i cant help but say that Michael may actually be alive.

I mean its possible. very possible.

I believe Michael is/was normal. very much so. I believe he had the same emotions and feelings as we all do because he is a human being.

but the media made him out to be weird so why would they take the news of his death at face value? was it just like the ridulous accusations made against Mj that the media took as truth as well?

It takes time, energy, and mental strength to sort through out all the stories and find out what is truth. I just hope that the truth is indeed what I hoped but if its not at least we have the truth.

Smell what I'm stepping in, yall? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

P.S. I never chew Big Red gum but it reminds me of MJ so i had to get some today.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-W59Qv1EiI<!-- m --> at 1:43. i love how he busts it open before he checks it out. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

*Chew Chew *thinking of Mj* chew chew* *blow tiny spicy bubble* tears well up* *chew chew *think of Mj* chew chew* <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Just thought i'd share my little story. lol

JUST HAPPEN THE SAME TO ME! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    MY FRIENDS SAIS I'M CRAZY! BUT I FEEL HE IT'S OK!
    EVEN IF I'LL SHOW THEM A VIDEO THEY DON'T BELIEVE AND WHEN I ASKED FOR WHAT THEY SAW, THEY LAUGHT... THE AMBULANCE PICTURE SAY! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    AND YOU BELIEVE THAT!? I THINK...
    BUT THEN I THINK THAT THEY NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT I HAVE TO SAY SO... I LAUGHT WITH THEM...
    THEY WILL SEE THE TRUTH SOME DAY...
    AND THEN, WHO LAUGHT AT THE END?
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • i only wonders <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> why so many poeple are NOT able to see the many conflicting stories
    and do believe
    what they are told
    by the media <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->